Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Ohhh hot Munchlax fanservice........

Anyway, looking at the pictures, I love how the groups Pokemon do alot in this movie, atleast more then the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    It's a shame that the camera is always zoomed so far out whenever May is in a bikni in this movie.

It's like they know that people want to see a close-up of May in that sexy bikini, and they won't give us a close-up shot just to spite us.
    There saving it for the 9th Movie where May gets totally naked and starts rubbing herself against the Pokemon Ranger. Duh.

Anyway - I noticed that too, I was like "Come on, next page, surely some close ups.....damn".

Sexy bikini I vote she should wear it again. She better be in the 9th Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Indeed. I doubt they would have shown May in her bra and panties under a waterfall.

Yeah. *cold shower*
    Yeh - arsing. We get to see Ash's underwear sometimes in the show (or Prof. Oak) (God forbid), yet we never get May's or any other female in there undies. Thats sexist that is - right there.
    Last edited by skarmachild; 23rd December 2005 at 2:17 PM.

End of post.

Pff!

You people complain too much about the lack of May fanservice because Ash takes up all the scenery.

*prints pictures out*

*happiness*

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

What's funny is that the screens are low quality. >_> They're small, so obviously you don't get a closeup. Plus they're not taken by hand. The screens are simply snapped by a program that snaps at a specific time selected for it. Hence why the episode screens tend to have a lot of useless shots, like white screens or blurry frame changes. :P

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Awesome movie. Weird thing is Mew sounded different from the first movie for some reason. O_o It also didn't seem to recognize Satoshi, Takeshi, or the Rocket-dan. And I'm not quite sure what it was doing here when it was always shown hanging around in the rainforest or flying over that mountain. Maybe something I didn't catch due to me not knowing Japanese? XP

The Medieval theme they had going there in the beginning was pretty cool - a lot different from the futuristic theme of the last movie. And everyone's costumes were great. I liked Nyasu's little suit of armor. XD I also liked how that Rocket-dan got a lot more screen time in this movie. They didn't really do anything important, but they had some great moments, and it was just nice to see them at all since they've been horribly screwed over ever since the fourth movie. And it was hilarious when Kojirou got stuck dancing with Haruka and was trying to avoid her stare so she wouldn't realize who he was. XD

Lucario was cool - they really did a good job developing his character and giving him a great backstory that flowed seamlessly with the modern story. And though it was sad when he sacrificed himself, in the end he ended up with Aaron again, so it all worked out.

And the way the Regis were presented was pretty creepy. Mostly I guess because they don't have faces and are just expressionless slabs of material.

And just when I thought it was all over and nothing more could happen, who should have a cameo in the ending credits but Butler and Diane. I thought that was incredibly cool.

Oh, and uh - Merry Christmas, Cyber.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...May/Haruka.jpg
    ~

omfg

Firebirdshipping moment? O____O

Ace.

And that picture... Cyber is gonna frikking go mental. <3

Forgot to mention Usohachi's voice was loads better than Takeshi's.
    ~

Just finished watching the movie a few hours ago. It was pretty cool but the Jirachi movie is still my favorite. At least it was better than the last movie.

The beginning was pretty cool with the whole flash back battle scene. It got boring and slow after that but picked up after Pikachu went missing. I thought Bonsly's voice was terrible. Totally did not fit the little pokemon. Manyula was pretty cool. Loved the part when they did that egyptian-arm-waving thing.

My favorite scenes from the movie were the few glimpses of Ho-oh even though it wasn't the real one.. The scene when it first appears is !!!! It's so beautiful and majestic looking. I really think we should have a movie, if not, then a special about Ho-oh.

Just finished watching the movie a few hours ago. It was pretty cool but the Jirachi movie is still my favorite. At least it was better than the last movie.
    I'm gonna try not to judge your opinion but Jirachi Wishmaker was my least favorite. Fake Groudon, barely any action scenes. And I liked Destiny Deoxys best since Spell of the Unknown. But I wonder how this will be.

I liked how they gave Lucario two voices. The telepathic one, and its normal pok&#233;mon one, which you'd hear as it fired off its Hadou attacks, when it was running around and near the begining of the film. I thought that was a rather nice touch. They also did the same with Jirachi iirc, but it wasn't as blatant as it was here~

The Regi trio. Good lord, those things were frightening. They were all perfectly freakish sounding, and coupled along with the Terminator-esque music that played whenever they were on the scene, the atmosphere was...prety damn creepy to say the least. With Regice especially I might add.

It was a great movie overall, and I enjoyed it a lot more than most of the past films. A definate improvement on the debatable Deoxys one of last year, to say the least. Lucario has been a favourite of mine for quite some time now, but watching his character unfold and learning about his history raised my appreciation of him to a whole different level. Awesome, awesome pok&#233;mon. Awesome, awesome shorts.

...still liked the Jirachi movie more however. I don't think anything is going to top that one :P

And just a pointless note, but I found it amusing that Grovyle had to run around carrying Corphish as they fled from Regirock and Steel XP

OMG! BUTLER AND DIANA MAKE CAMEO IN THE MOVIE!!!

Credit goes to geodude.

Noriko Takaya is mai bishoujo. Click her for what show she's from.

Makes you kinda think, is there actually a real Ho-oh or is it just a form Mew turns into when going around?

Also can someon explain the ending, I didn't get it. Something about giving your hadou to Mew for it to do something to the crystals...I don't get it. I mean, when Haru did it in the beginning it stopped the war but why did Rukario have to do it now, there was no crisis

Looks to be an awesome movie...I really wish they would get around to dubbing it! 'Cause of course my mom won't let me import Japanese DVDs...

Like Gravy said, I don't think anything will top the Jiraachi movie, but it looks like this movie comes closer than any of the others...and the icing on the cake is Butler and Diane are actually shown at the end! This hasn't been done since Jiraruadan made a cameo in the credits of Heroes. Awesome.

Was Battle Frontier played during the opening battles at the palace?

And Kimori made a little cameo, along with Subame! They were both seen outside the castle, which is kinda funny-we see Satoshi with his Ohsubame and Juptile, too.

Can't wait to see what 4Kids does to this...

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Hope when they dub it they don't change the music because it was really good

I downloaded it but haven't watched it yet. I'll probably watch it later today. It looks like an awesome movie though nonetheless ^_^

I thought the 6th & 7th Movies sucked.

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

natsuko Guest

Satoshi should so keep his hair flat on his head.

H is so sexy! *huggles*

Wow, this would be the first time I've ever said anything about an anim&#233; girl xD

Wow, May looks hot xD *will rewind to seen with May fanservice xD*

I also like her hair that way ^_^

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

So her name is actually Kid? Or is it Kito?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Her name is Kiddo Samaazu (Kid Summers), or Kid for short.
    Last edited by Yami Ron; 26th December 2005 at 4:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seizureman
    I'm gonna try not to judge your opinion but Jirachi Wishmaker was my least favorite. Fake Groudon, barely any action scenes. And I liked Destiny Deoxys best since Spell of the Unknown. But I wonder how this will be.
    Because we all know a movie that has a plot and suddenly turns around and slaps the audience in the face is awesome. Right. Barely any action scenes? Like Hyper Beams being thrown around while Deoxys avoids them is sooo action packed. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ron
    Her name is Kiddo Samaazu (Kid Summers), or Kid for short.
    Thanks. Wow, a Pokemon character with a first and last name. Another one to add to the all-too-short list.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I liked the Deoxys movie, not for the story, or the action but the Jurassic Park feeling it gave me. Anyway else get that from the movie?

narutodude91 Guest

i have the movie in japanese version but i just need to sub it. is there any one who can?

Quote Originally Posted by narutodude91
    i have the movie in japanese version but i just need to sub it. is there any one who can?
    Uh.. You already asked about this at Bulbagarden. Had you actually taken the time to read what people said there, you would know that they are already working on subtitling the movie.
    ~

Three words to summarize my thoughts on this Pok&#233;mon movie: Best. Movie. Ever.

Seriously, the whole backstory and how everything occurs and reveals itself is quite well done for a Pok&#233;mon movie. It's the best of the eight movies and even goes as far as mentioning death quite abit and even gives off the sadness everyone's Pok&#233;mon feels when they see their trainers vanish before their eyes.

The Regi Pok&#233;mon were indeed creepy, and personally, had I been one of the kids' Pok&#233;mon, I'd have probably attempted fighting them, even if it was useless after they were the ones who caused the humans to become distracted and absorbed, especially holding off Lucario from stopping it. >_>

Lucario is quite possibly the coolest Pok&#233;mon they've done for the anime. An animal like voice and a very cool sounding telepathy voice (who provided Lucario's voice, btw?). Not to mention, his whole misunderstanding and learning of the past is quite well pulled off.

Although I wonder how it is the whole death bits will be done in the English dub. Since death's pretty heavily danced around in the dub, would this by chance bring up an excuse to use FUNimation's long-retired "other dimension?" :P Would kinda work to say that, seeing as how we see Lucario in the ending credits with Aaron.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast