Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Numero Uno Articuno (412)

This certainally looks to be an interesting episode. And what I want to know is, is Charizard staying with Ash?
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    This certainally looks to be an interesting episode. And what I want to know is, is Charizard staying with Ash?
    It doesn't look that way, given a lack of charizard with Ash in the new opening.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude

And what about that initial scene where Giovanni is kinda sitting up in bed and just the sheets are covering him? Just what kind of thoughts does Meowth have about Giovanni?
    *shudders* I'm scarred for life now. And of all the things an Articuno would be good for (like say, taking over the world) Meowth thinks it'll be handy to cool Giovanni down? lol

Do you think in the dub that Ash will remember what an Articuno is?
    Claims
    Bishie - Ed Elric
    Anime Song - Lost Heaven by L'Arc~En~Ciel
    Couples - Ed/Roy, Elricest, Gaara/Naruto
    Poly Ships - Roy/Ed/Al, Naruto/Gaara/Sasuke
    Game - Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2:Crimson Butterfly (PS2)
    Song - Rockstar (Jason Nevins remix) by NERD

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy
    Then how come Murg said that it was true? that, that was the orignal choice but Ash later want to have the one on one battle instead.
    Maybe that is what it was originally, but the person I was quoting said that that is whats happening in Ash's battle

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy
    Then how come Murg said that it was true? that, that was the orignal choice but Ash later want to have the one on one battle instead.
    WHAT are you claiming I said? I have REPEATEDLY stated that the match would be ONE-ON-ONE, without rental pokemon.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    Datsura's seiyuu is none other than Hiyama friggin Nobuyuki (Link, Balmung, Hiei, Black War Greymon, Asagi Shougo, two earlier roles in Pocket Monsters as Akira and Buson, etc.).
    He was BLACKWARGREYMON? There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that, especially since Bashou's VA was Oikawa...
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    According to my friends who know Japanese, that is not true
    yea...i read the SPP EP GUIDE...for this ep...and it is different...

i guess PKMN-SOURCE...has some info FOLLOWING THE GAME...in thoughts..

sorry...Serebii...

i over reacted..since that site had the EP GUIDE FIRST...and i thought they would have the same thing as you do..
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

After reading the summary on the site, I have decided maybe this episode won't suck after all. Scott is back in the pimp-mobile! Scott is just plain cool. The shades, the tacky shirt, the cheesy grin, the sweet pimp-mobile, this guy has it all. As to the comments about the other Brains' characters, I do think Tucker will be very campy. And Brandon will have the Regis! And Lucy will be Lucy. LUCY! MMMMMMMMM! Man I wish I could watch the episodes.
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

I just finally watched this episode after being on vacation and my overall impression was that it was rather mediocre. I'm still not too keen on anyone having a legendary in the show, regardless of the curcimstances of it's capture. I'm also not too pleased with the way they've handled the battle fronteir so far in the animé. The entire point is that you get to experience a variety of different styles of battling, but in the animé it's basically just a hyped-up badge quest. :/

Really the only part of this episode I genuinely enjoyed was Enishida's driving. That was simply hilarious. That and the new openings and endings, which weren't even part of the episode itself. And Datsura was cool too, though his eyes looked too far apart most of the time. >_>
    ~

suavesky Guest

it's so ufare an aurticuno

Quote Originally Posted by suavesky
    it's so ufare an aurticuno
    Acticuno, at least by game standards, is actually pretty crap. Limited movepool, 4x Weakness to Rock, Meh-ish stats... it gets better in XD though. (Heal Bell, Haze, etc.)

Yeah, and this was just a random Furiizaa, so it wasn't as powerful as the one in the second movie, which had the whole legend behind it and everything. I'm willing to bet it wasn't fully mature either, it looked rather small in comparison to the others we've seen.
    ~

Joe_Pokemon20000 Guest

żNumero Uno Articuno? ˇAy carumba! So this is about Articuno, right? That will be learning Spanish, since Articuno is from the words "Arctic" and the Spanish word for one, which is "Uno".

Anyway, the guy DID have an Articuno, but maybe not.
    Spainsh (poorly): De todas formas, el individuo tenía un Articuno, pero quizá no.

Shadow Lugia XD001 Guest

Aww...I so want to see this episode since Charizard and Articuno are in this eppy

I can't wait to see the battle between Charizard and Artinuno! This will be Ash's first official battle against a legendary pokemon!

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

It's starting =p

I just want the second episode to begin already. The first episode is just the somewhat boring introductory episode. Seems like they're doing away with the introductory Gym/Contest episode for most of the battle frontier though.

Ahahahahah! Brock said he'd ditched Ash and co. in a second!

4kids made a Jynx joke! James said, "Careful, don't Jynx it!" and Meowth goes, "Yeah, let's leave Jynx out of this."

Hehee, joke based on the delayed Contest eps?

Probably more than just that, probably the whole Jynx fiasco starting from the beginning, I'd say. Tenth Anniversary and all =P

If I may say, this is turning out to be the best dubbed episode EVAR!

Gardevoir in the TC? YAY!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I think they editted Munchlax to not have it incased in ice.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I never saw Scott's debut episode, so in this episode I finally hear what Scott's voice was. And it was terrible. I don't like it. Does not fit his character. I hope the Pokemon Company gives him a better voice.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu
    I never saw Scott's debut episode, so in this episode I finally hear what Scott's voice was. And it was terrible. I don't like it. Does not fit his character. I hope the Pokemon Company gives him a better voice.
    Scott's voice is awesome, he sounds like a total pimp. If that doesnt suit him, I dont know what does. Anyway, the Jynx joke rocked the episode. And Noland's voice is good.
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Ahahahahah! Brock said he'd ditched Ash and co. in a second!
    Why? For a girl or what? o.o;

I was like "Oh Snap" when I heard the Jynx joke XD

I also liked these lines

Meowth: don't worry your pretty blue head
    James: it's Laveander

XD

I thought I was going to miss this episode, but I didn't in the end
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Geki Guest

I really liked this episode. I never thought that Ash called Liza, I always thought Prof.Oak. Max's face was priceless when he was riding the airplane with Noland. How can they get lost with a PokeNav? XD

9/10

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast