Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2123

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Llantrisant
    Posts
    6,846

    Default MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

    Any topics about Missingno or glitches that appear in the mian forum get closed. I'm tired of seeing nothing but posts about 'my characters name changed' or 'there's a tiny bit of grass in the wrong place'. These do not warrent discussions of any kind. You want to chat about glitches, you do it here. Same goes for missingno.

    Banner Count: 14

  2. #2
    bob151jr Guest

    Default

    Glitch clear up
    Ok i will help all those with glitch problems. Everything in this has been tested and is 100% accurate unless listed otherwise

    Shinys
    imposable to get for games under gbc (but you could have one to check trade to a gbc game like crystal)
    there is a 1/8692 chance you will actual run into one

    ================================================== =========================
    MEW CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE TRUCK TRICK
    Status: Code

    The number one Mew Rumor says that Mew is under a truck under the S.S. Anne.
    1. It is crucial that you DO NOT!!! go onboard the S.S. ANNE at VERMILLLION
    CITY.
    2. Link up with a friend that has a pokemon with the CUT ability (HM01).
    3. Play through the game until you have pokemon with the SURF (HM03) and
    STRENGTH (HM04). Then go to VERMILLION CITY.
    4. Go on the gang plank that is the entrance way to the boat. Instead of
    gettingon the boat, use your pokemon with SURF to swim to the ground to the
    right of it.
    5. When you go onto the ground, you will see a truck. Use your pokemon with
    STRENGTH to move the truck. After you move the truck, you will see the icon of
    a pokeball or ofa pokemon (like when you encounter MEWTWO). Which icon you get
    depends on the color of pokemon you have. Engage this icon. You will now be
    fighting MEW (pokemon 151).

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    2. THE CELADON MANSION
    Status: Code

    Mew is supposed to be in the Big mansion in Celadon after you get 150 pokemon.

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY
    Status: Code

    All you do is catch a missingno, and beat the elite four a couple of times.
    After each time check your hall of fame and it will screw up but keep pushing
    a.Eventually a mew will appear. You can't catch it though.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! You don't have to catch Missingno., just see it. I have done it
    before. Try it!

    4. HM06: SUPERSTRENGTH
    Status: Rumor

    This is just like the number one rumor but it works. First do everything the #1
    rumor above says but don't go to the ss anne yet. Get a missing no and teach
    him Strength.Now got to the safri zone and fish for a horsea.If you get it you
    will get the HM06:SUPERSTRENGTH now you can push the ss anne away with STRENGTH
    and push the truck away with SUPERSTRENGTH

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED AS A RUMOR! Ash Ketchum1 writes to me this:
    Horsea isn't one of the Pokémon you can fish for in either version of Pokémon
    while you're in the Safari Zone, so that rumor is impossible.
    I CAN'T believe how stupid I am! I never thought of this. Well, Ash Ketchum1
    just earned 1 point in the Bash the Rumors game!

    ================================================== =========================
    MISSINGNO/M CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO
    Status: Code

    Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that
    teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is
    to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this
    code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). BTW, he has Sky Attack, Water Gun, and Water Gun.

    2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M
    Status: Code

    M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno.

    ================================================== =========================
    TOGEPI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. TOGEPI LIVES!
    Status: Rumor

    Put a charmander,exeggutor,and a missingno in a box together and it will say
    "MissingNo. Has miss evolved into Togepi."

    What Happens:
    I need confirmation for this one. It sounds wild and fake.

    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!
    Status: Rumor

    You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

    What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.

    ================================================== =========================
    MERICHU CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. ANOTHER EVOLVED RAICHU
    Status: Rumor

    You can get Merichu if you go to neon town, buy all the items, and trade a
    level 100 raichu back and forth with a friend.

    What Happens:
    Since Neon Town doesn't seem to be real, I doubt this is possible.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKARED CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. RED-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Red
    version

    What Happens:
    This sounds more manageable that 50 times in a row. I have the Red version, so
    I can take a crack, but I won't waste my time. Don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKABLUE CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. BLUE-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Blue
    version

    What Happens:
    Like the PikaRed rumor, don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    NIDOGOD/NIDOGODDESS CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. EVOLVED NIDOKING/QUEEN
    Status: Rumor

    Get a level 100 nidoking and Nidoqueen and go to mount moon. Find any Team
    rocket guy and he'll trade.

    What Happens:
    Interesting. Sounds like a rumor.

    ================================================== =========================
    YOSHI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. DRAGONITE --> YOSHI?
    Status: Rumor

    Trade a dratini from a red version to a blue.Have the blue evolve it once then
    trade it back.Then evolve it to dragonite on the red and go to the secret
    dungeon.Stand about where MEWTWO was and use a Fire stone on him.It will say it
    doesn't work, but he'll gain the head of a yoshi.Check it's stats and it's the
    999th pokemon.It still has the moves of a dragonite.

    What Happens:
    Doubt it works.

    Now for some old ones
    magicarp evolves into mew
    rumor

    magicarp goes to daycare till lvl 100 then you take him back and he evolves into mew.

    False this dose nothing but wastes your money. dont even try it.


    If you have a glitch that is not up here post it and ill try and test/answer it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Llantrisant
    Posts
    6,846

    Default

    2. THE CELADON MANSION
    Status: Code

    Mew is supposed to be in the Big mansion in Celadon after you get 150 pokemon.

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.
    Altomare Latios, who happens to be Japanese and owns Green, will confirm that this does not happen.


    4. HM06: SUPERSTRENGTH
    Status: Rumor

    This is just like the number one rumor but it works. First do everything the #1
    rumor above says but don't go to the ss anne yet. Get a missing no and teach
    him Strength.Now got to the safri zone and fish for a horsea.If you get it you
    will get the HM06:SUPERSTRENGTH now you can push the ss anne away with STRENGTH
    and push the truck away with SUPERSTRENGTH

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED AS A RUMOR! Ash Ketchum1 writes to me this:
    Horsea isn't one of the Pokémon you can fish for in either version of Pokémon
    while you're in the Safari Zone, so that rumor is impossible.
    I CAN'T believe how stupid I am! I never thought of this. Well, Ash Ketchum1
    just earned 1 point in the Bash the Rumors game!
    Why are you posting ******** rumours? Does this board really need to be filled with nonsense? No.

    2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M
    Status: Code

    M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno.
    It's in my Red.

    1. TOGEPI LIVES!
    Status: Rumor

    Put a charmander,exeggutor,and a missingno in a box together and it will say
    "MissingNo. Has miss evolved into Togepi."

    What Happens:
    I need confirmation for this one. It sounds wild and fake.
    Considering Togepi was designed a long time after the release of the original pokemon games, it is not in them.

    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!
    Status: Rumor

    You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

    What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.
    A bit of common sense gets you a long way. Th Anime came AFTER the games.

    The rest of your post is all rumours, and I ask you not to post any more in this thread.

    EDIT - I mean don't post any more 'of the subject material' not don't post at all. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.
    Last edited by RaZoR LeAf; 25th July 2005 at 10:53 PM.

    Banner Count: 14

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    On the outskirts of Vermillion
    Posts
    109

    Thumbs down

    Why should he no longer post here? For posting about the topic? The topic clearly asks about Glithces, he posted the ones he knows and explains what he's heard about them. You're the one filling these boards with nonsense by bashing him for posting. You should no longer be posting in this topic, not him.

    *To stay on topic*
    There's also a glitch where if you cut down a tree, stand where it was, save your game then restart, you will be standing ON the tree.
    Last edited by pokeworld; 25th July 2005 at 9:22 PM. Reason: spelling error


    Quite the combo I have there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Llantrisant
    Posts
    6,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeworld
    Why should he no longer post here? For posting about the topic? The topic clearly asks about Glithces, he posted the ones he knows and explains what he's heard about them. You're the one filling these boards with nonsense by bashing him for posting. You should no longer be posting in this topic, not him.

    *To stay on topic*
    There's also a glitch where if you cut down a tree, stand where it was, save your game then restart, you will be standing ON the tree.

    it's for discussion of glitches, not "you can get mewthree if you beat the elite 4 500 times - but maybe not". I said don't post any more of that nonsense, not don't post at all.

    Banner Count: 14

  6. #6
    Lord Lonic Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    =========================
    YOSHI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. DRAGONITE --> YOSHI?
    Status: Rumor

    Trade a dratini from a red version to a blue.Have the blue evolve it once then
    trade it back.Then evolve it to dragonite on the red and go to the secret
    dungeon.Stand about where MEWTWO was and use a Fire stone on him.It will say it
    doesn't work, but he'll gain the head of a yoshi.Check it's stats and it's the
    999th pokemon.It still has the moves of a dragonite.

    What Happens:
    Doubt it works.
    That was just an April Fools Joke from EGM. Of coarse, the rumor might have came before the joke, though.

  7. #7
    ~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!
    Status: Rumor

    You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

    What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.
    This is impossible... After you beat the elite four it save and heals you...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NYC thats all I will tell you
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Its is said that you can get Missingno in red blue and yellow version.
    I am not sure because when I had R/B/Y I did not know anything about this.

    First you have to talk to the guy that teaches you how to catch pokemon in Viridian city he will ask a question just say yeah after that he will ask you again say no

    Second go to cinnarbar Island surf around there you should see it.

    BEWARE! If you catch it it may mess up your game and if not if you give it a Rare Candy it will turn in to a Kangaskhan

    If you put any item in the six slot and you encounter Missingno the item will now be 99.

    This can Missingno pokemon can hit from 1-80 or 1-255 and it goes back to 1

    The moves I heard it has is SkyAttack and Watergun

    This is how it looks like
    Last edited by Dark Venusaur; 29th August 2005 at 7:45 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NYC thats all I will tell you
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    I dont belive any of those rumors expect the Missingno rumor because I actually seen a picture of it.

    The one that sounds the dumbes is the rumor about Margikarp and that Dragonite rumor its impossible how is yoshi going to be in pokemon Red Blue and Yellow Version
    Last edited by Dark Venusaur; 29th August 2005 at 7:46 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Millenium City
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Venusaur
    I dont belive any of those rumors expect the Missingno rumor because I actually seen a picture of it.

    The one that sounds the dumbes is the rumor about Margikarp and that Dragonite rumor its impossible how is yoshi going to be in pokemon Red Blue and Yellow Version
    Actually the yoshi trick could be real cause mario is in pokemon you know when you press the a button at the snes.So maybe yoshi has something to do with it i dont know how dragonite fits into all this though


    Android Dreams
    ~



  11. #11
    Sgt. Pepper Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaq-attack
    Actually the yoshi trick could be real cause mario is in pokemon you know when you press the a button at the snes.So maybe yoshi has something to do with it i dont know how dragonite fits into all this though
    No, there is no Yoshi in any of the Pokemon games.

  12. #12
    Emoeevee Guest

    Default

    1. THE TRUCK TRICK - Yeap tried it on red... truck is there! But you cant push it any direction because its in the top right corner

    3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY - I dint catch misingno to see this. It actully destorys your hall of fame completly!! I had loads of wierd level pokemon in there like 9999999 Chancey etc and letters in ther too. The music also goes CRAZY and plays team rocket HQ music and lift beeps. Also i hate saying it but i swear i know what i saw. I was 9. Was playing it throu stadium. Saw the mew on it nearly had a heart attack it took me by suprise. then. it was a mewtwo, but it looked different. it had dirferent blocks all ove it apart from hands and feet. you know like missingno does when u catch it. I swer it looked like the armour mewtwo from the movie. I know this is impossable but i know i saw a seriouly deformed mewtwo that day.

    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO - Works. mucks up your game. dont catch it. Also you see othe wiered hight level safari zone pokemon when u do this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Totnes,Devon,England
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr

    1. THE TRUCK TRICK
    Status: Code

    The number one Mew Rumor says that Mew is under a truck under the S.S. Anne.
    1. It is crucial that you DO NOT!!! go onboard the S.S. ANNE at VERMILLLION
    CITY.
    2. Link up with a friend that has a pokemon with the CUT ability (HM01).
    3. Play through the game until you have pokemon with the SURF (HM03) and
    STRENGTH (HM04). Then go to VERMILLION CITY.
    4. Go on the gang plank that is the entrance way to the boat. Instead of
    gettingon the boat, use your pokemon with SURF to swim to the ground to the
    right of it.
    5. When you go onto the ground, you will see a truck. Use your pokemon with
    STRENGTH to move the truck. After you move the truck, you will see the icon of
    a pokeball or ofa pokemon (like when you encounter MEWTWO). Which icon you get
    depends on the color of pokemon you have. Engage this icon. You will now be
    fighting MEW (pokemon 151).

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    2. THE CELADON MANSION
    Status: Code

    Mew is supposed to be in the Big mansion in Celadon after you get 150 pokemon.

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY
    Status: Code

    All you do is catch a missingno, and beat the elite four a couple of times.
    After each time check your hall of fame and it will screw up but keep pushing
    a.Eventually a mew will appear. You can't catch it though.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! You don't have to catch Missingno., just see it. I have done it
    before. Try it!
    Does this work on english pokemon yellow?And the
    hall of fame code does it really work?


    Quote Originally Posted by greencoryred View Post
    dude my lvl 89 shiny heracross rocks!!! and for those idiotic bird pokemon all you need is dig or something.......
    LOL nobody can get more stupid!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    1. RED-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Red
    version

    What Happens:
    This sounds more manageable that 50 times in a row. I have the Red version, so
    I can take a crack, but I won't waste my time. Don't try it.


    PIKABLUE CODES/RUMORS
    1. BLUE-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Blue
    version

    What Happens:
    Like the PikaRed rumor, don't try it.
    wouldnt these be impossible since your game saves after you beat the elite 4
    My shinies:


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18

    Default

    the nidoking/queen thing is another false rumer. trust me, i just tried it.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    179

    Default

    =========================
    MISSINGNO/M CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO
    Status: Code

    Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that
    teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is
    to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this
    code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). BTW, he has Sky Attack, Water Gun, and Water Gun.

    2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M
    Status: Code

    M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno..

    Reply:You can get Missingno. in Pokemon Yellow too, but it turns into a Rhydon. It has Watergun, Bind, and Payday. When you battle it, sometimes the game freezes or the words"Missingno is trying to learn" or "Missingno Learned!". and sometimes it won't freeze when you battle it. It starts on Lv.7 and when it grows a level, it turns into Lv.1. You can find in in here too, the website. http://www.trsrockin.com/dex_yellow.html
    Last edited by shadow_latias; 10th February 2007 at 12:03 PM.
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/25rgz8h.png[/img]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr View Post
    1. THE TRUCK TRICK
    Status: Code

    The number one Mew Rumor says that Mew is under a truck under the S.S. Anne.
    1. It is crucial that you DO NOT!!! go onboard the S.S. ANNE at VERMILLLION
    CITY.
    2. Link up with a friend that has a pokemon with the CUT ability (HM01).
    3. Play through the game until you have pokemon with the SURF (HM03) and
    STRENGTH (HM04). Then go to VERMILLION CITY.
    4. Go on the gang plank that is the entrance way to the boat. Instead of
    gettingon the boat, use your pokemon with SURF to swim to the ground to the
    right of it.
    5. When you go onto the ground, you will see a truck. Use your pokemon with
    STRENGTH to move the truck. After you move the truck, you will see the icon of
    a pokeball or ofa pokemon (like when you encounter MEWTWO). Which icon you get
    depends on the color of pokemon you have. Engage this icon. You will now be
    fighting MEW (pokemon 151).
    I found that truck in FireRed, I didn't know it was in Red/Blue also. I never thought of using strength to move the truck.

    Right now I've started a new game in Yellow so I can catch Mew.

    I first found the Missingno glitch accidentally in my Red game. I was really surprised, I had never heard of a Pokemon named Missingno, so I caught it. My game began to mess up, darn.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Reading the Psalms
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingodile555 View Post
    I found that truck in FireRed, I didn't know it was in Red/Blue also. I never thought of using strength to move the truck.
    That doesn't work. The truck is immovable.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bent~ View Post
    That doesn't work. The truck is immovable.
    So he was kidding on?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr View Post
    Glitch clear up
    Ok i will help all those with glitch problems. Everything in this has been tested and is 100% accurate unless listed otherwise

    Shinys
    imposable to get for games under gbc (but you could have one to check trade to a gbc game like crystal)
    there is a 1/8692 chance you will actual run into one

    ================================================== =========================
    MEW CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE TRUCK TRICK
    Status: Code

    The number one Mew Rumor says that Mew is under a truck under the S.S. Anne.
    1. It is crucial that you DO NOT!!! go onboard the S.S. ANNE at VERMILLLION
    CITY.
    2. Link up with a friend that has a pokemon with the CUT ability (HM01).
    3. Play through the game until you have pokemon with the SURF (HM03) and
    STRENGTH (HM04). Then go to VERMILLION CITY.
    4. Go on the gang plank that is the entrance way to the boat. Instead of
    gettingon the boat, use your pokemon with SURF to swim to the ground to the
    right of it.
    5. When you go onto the ground, you will see a truck. Use your pokemon with
    STRENGTH to move the truck. After you move the truck, you will see the icon of
    a pokeball or ofa pokemon (like when you encounter MEWTWO). Which icon you get
    depends on the color of pokemon you have. Engage this icon. You will now be
    fighting MEW (pokemon 151).

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    2. THE CELADON MANSION
    Status: Code

    Mew is supposed to be in the Big mansion in Celadon after you get 150 pokemon.

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY
    Status: Code

    All you do is catch a missingno, and beat the elite four a couple of times.
    After each time check your hall of fame and it will screw up but keep pushing
    a.Eventually a mew will appear. You can't catch it though.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! You don't have to catch Missingno., just see it. I have done it
    before. Try it!

    4. HM06: SUPERSTRENGTH
    Status: Rumor

    This is just like the number one rumor but it works. First do everything the #1
    rumor above says but don't go to the ss anne yet. Get a missing no and teach
    him Strength.Now got to the safri zone and fish for a horsea.If you get it you
    will get the HM06:SUPERSTRENGTH now you can push the ss anne away with STRENGTH
    and push the truck away with SUPERSTRENGTH

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED AS A RUMOR! Ash Ketchum1 writes to me this:
    Horsea isn't one of the Pokémon you can fish for in either version of Pokémon
    while you're in the Safari Zone, so that rumor is impossible.
    I CAN'T believe how stupid I am! I never thought of this. Well, Ash Ketchum1
    just earned 1 point in the Bash the Rumors game!

    ================================================== =========================
    MISSINGNO/M CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO
    Status: Code

    Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that
    teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is
    to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this
    code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). BTW, he has Sky Attack, Water Gun, and Water Gun.

    2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M
    Status: Code

    M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno.

    ================================================== =========================
    TOGEPI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. TOGEPI LIVES!
    Status: Rumor

    Put a charmander,exeggutor,and a missingno in a box together and it will say
    "MissingNo. Has miss evolved into Togepi."

    What Happens:
    I need confirmation for this one. It sounds wild and fake.

    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!
    Status: Rumor

    You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

    What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.

    ================================================== =========================
    MERICHU CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. ANOTHER EVOLVED RAICHU
    Status: Rumor

    You can get Merichu if you go to neon town, buy all the items, and trade a
    level 100 raichu back and forth with a friend.

    What Happens:
    Since Neon Town doesn't seem to be real, I doubt this is possible.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKARED CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. RED-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Red
    version

    What Happens:
    This sounds more manageable that 50 times in a row. I have the Red version, so
    I can take a crack, but I won't waste my time. Don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKABLUE CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. BLUE-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Blue
    version

    What Happens:
    Like the PikaRed rumor, don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    NIDOGOD/NIDOGODDESS CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. EVOLVED NIDOKING/QUEEN
    Status: Rumor

    Get a level 100 nidoking and Nidoqueen and go to mount moon. Find any Team
    rocket guy and he'll trade.

    What Happens:
    Interesting. Sounds like a rumor.

    ================================================== =========================
    YOSHI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. DRAGONITE --> YOSHI?
    Status: Rumor

    Trade a dratini from a red version to a blue.Have the blue evolve it once then
    trade it back.Then evolve it to dragonite on the red and go to the secret
    dungeon.Stand about where MEWTWO was and use a Fire stone on him.It will say it
    doesn't work, but he'll gain the head of a yoshi.Check it's stats and it's the
    999th pokemon.It still has the moves of a dragonite.

    What Happens:
    Doubt it works.

    Now for some old ones
    magicarp evolves into mew
    rumor

    magicarp goes to daycare till lvl 100 then you take him back and he evolves into mew.

    False this dose nothing but wastes your money. dont even try it.


    If you have a glitch that is not up here post it and ill try and test/answer it
    well... i do!

    go to the safari zone and go in. then go out and say no when the guy
    asks if you wana leave. do that again and save your game in the safari zone.
    turn off the game. turn it on and go out. fly to cinibar and surf on half land/half water until it says "pa:ding dong...
    youll get taken to back to the safari zone. go out and enjoy the corrupted citty!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bowser's Castle
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr View Post
    Glitch clear up
    Ok i will help all those with glitch problems. Everything in this has been tested and is 100% accurate unless listed otherwise

    Shinys
    imposable to get for games under gbc (but you could have one to check trade to a gbc game like crystal)
    there is a 1/8692 chance you will actual run into one

    ================================================== =========================
    MEW CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE TRUCK TRICK
    Status: Code

    The number one Mew Rumor says that Mew is under a truck under the S.S. Anne.
    1. It is crucial that you DO NOT!!! go onboard the S.S. ANNE at VERMILLLION
    CITY.
    2. Link up with a friend that has a pokemon with the CUT ability (HM01).
    3. Play through the game until you have pokemon with the SURF (HM03) and
    STRENGTH (HM04). Then go to VERMILLION CITY.
    4. Go on the gang plank that is the entrance way to the boat. Instead of
    gettingon the boat, use your pokemon with SURF to swim to the ground to the
    right of it.
    5. When you go onto the ground, you will see a truck. Use your pokemon with
    STRENGTH to move the truck. After you move the truck, you will see the icon of
    a pokeball or ofa pokemon (like when you encounter MEWTWO). Which icon you get
    depends on the color of pokemon you have. Engage this icon. You will now be
    fighting MEW (pokemon 151).

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    2. THE CELADON MANSION
    Status: Code

    Mew is supposed to be in the Big mansion in Celadon after you get 150 pokemon.

    What Happens:
    This code does work, just not on the American Red and Blue versions. Try using
    it on the Japanese Green Version.

    3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY
    Status: Code

    All you do is catch a missingno, and beat the elite four a couple of times.
    After each time check your hall of fame and it will screw up but keep pushing
    a.Eventually a mew will appear. You can't catch it though.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! You don't have to catch Missingno., just see it. I have done it
    before. Try it!

    4. HM06: SUPERSTRENGTH
    Status: Rumor

    This is just like the number one rumor but it works. First do everything the #1
    rumor above says but don't go to the ss anne yet. Get a missing no and teach
    him Strength.Now got to the safri zone and fish for a horsea.If you get it you
    will get the HM06:SUPERSTRENGTH now you can push the ss anne away with STRENGTH
    and push the truck away with SUPERSTRENGTH

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED AS A RUMOR! Ash Ketchum1 writes to me this:
    Horsea isn't one of the Pokémon you can fish for in either version of Pokémon
    while you're in the Safari Zone, so that rumor is impossible.
    I CAN'T believe how stupid I am! I never thought of this. Well, Ash Ketchum1
    just earned 1 point in the Bash the Rumors game!

    ================================================== =========================
    MISSINGNO/M CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO
    Status: Code

    Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that
    teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno.

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is
    to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this
    code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). BTW, he has Sky Attack, Water Gun, and Water Gun.

    2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M
    Status: Code

    M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

    What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno.

    ================================================== =========================
    TOGEPI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. TOGEPI LIVES!
    Status: Rumor

    Put a charmander,exeggutor,and a missingno in a box together and it will say
    "MissingNo. Has miss evolved into Togepi."

    What Happens:
    I need confirmation for this one. It sounds wild and fake.

    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!
    Status: Rumor

    You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

    What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.

    ================================================== =========================
    MERICHU CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. ANOTHER EVOLVED RAICHU
    Status: Rumor

    You can get Merichu if you go to neon town, buy all the items, and trade a
    level 100 raichu back and forth with a friend.

    What Happens:
    Since Neon Town doesn't seem to be real, I doubt this is possible.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKARED CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. RED-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Red
    version

    What Happens:
    This sounds more manageable that 50 times in a row. I have the Red version, so
    I can take a crack, but I won't waste my time. Don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    PIKABLUE CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. BLUE-EXCLUSIVE PIKA-RELATIVE
    Status: Rumor

    Beat the elite four 12 times in a row without saving or healing on the Blue
    version

    What Happens:
    Like the PikaRed rumor, don't try it.

    ================================================== =========================
    NIDOGOD/NIDOGODDESS CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. EVOLVED NIDOKING/QUEEN
    Status: Rumor

    Get a level 100 nidoking and Nidoqueen and go to mount moon. Find any Team
    rocket guy and he'll trade.

    What Happens:
    Interesting. Sounds like a rumor.

    ================================================== =========================
    YOSHI CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

    1. DRAGONITE --> YOSHI?
    Status: Rumor

    Trade a dratini from a red version to a blue.Have the blue evolve it once then
    trade it back.Then evolve it to dragonite on the red and go to the secret
    dungeon.Stand about where MEWTWO was and use a Fire stone on him.It will say it
    doesn't work, but he'll gain the head of a yoshi.Check it's stats and it's the
    999th pokemon.It still has the moves of a dragonite.

    What Happens:
    Doubt it works.

    Now for some old ones
    magicarp evolves into mew
    rumor

    magicarp goes to daycare till lvl 100 then you take him back and he evolves into mew.

    False this dose nothing but wastes your money. dont even try it.


    If you have a glitch that is not up here post it and ill try and test/answer it
    The truck 'cheat' is false. You can't move the truck at all. Go to this site:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFn9pqOYvus
    You can find me in these locations as well:

    YouTube
    Knux's Super Mario Bros. X Forums
    SMBX Revived
    FutureNyanCat2002's SMBX Forums

    Black 2 FC: 3053-9852-8499 (Bowser)
    3DS FC: 3136-7939-0916

  22. #22
    salamence373 Guest

    Default

    When I do the missingno. trick, a level 132 mewtwo appears BEFORE I EVEN SAVED SAFFRON AND BEAT THE SAFFRON GYM LEADER! this happens to me alot on my red version.
    Last edited by salamence373; 25th July 2005 at 5:48 PM. Reason: One more thing to say

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    204

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by salamence373
    When I do the missingno. trick, a level 132 mewtwo appears BEFORE I EVEN SAVED SAFFRON AND BEAT THE SAFFRON GYM LEADER! this happens to me alot on my red version.
    That happens to me alot on my Blue version. I also find Alakazam alot.

  24. #24
    Someone Guest

    Default

    Oh it is lol. XD

    Would you be able to read the Japanese one? =o I would lol since I can read and speak Japanese.

    I couldn't stop laughing at a few of those. XD

    "Poo House."

    "Wild Pokemon lives in tall grasses."

    "POOz CHAR USED!"

    "You are talented as Pokemon Trainer!"

    "The CHARy NAIL move."

    Lol. XD Stupid Vida inc. They suck lol. XDD!!!


    Been a little busy. I have to do a stupid project for Japanese class and write a 3 paragraph essay entirely in Japanese so I didn't have time to take any random shots. I'll do that now lol.

    And let me just bring up something random lol. on my Fire Red ROM My rival's name changed from Pooplol to Pool to Green. : | Pretty weird huh? .__.()

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    50

    Default

    tee hee, i found a poke'mon maker, and you can make your own poke'mon, get the gs code and put it in your game

    (google pokemon maker, then if you get into it, click CB/GSv(something)+8 for the visual boy advance gameshark codes)

    Remember to click sample to code before copying the code >=O
    AND IT DOESN'T MAKE A BAD EGG (well only if you didn't copy the code properly, use the wrong cheat thing, or select the wrong game)

    Name: Pwnage
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •