Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283848586 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2127

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

I have a gameboy emulator on my android phone.. have 10 hours logged on my pokemon red file.

got the "glitched" mew and have all the good tms saved on my box waiting for the missingno multiple glitch. currently killing the marowak ghost though.. so i have a ways to go.

woo

I don't know why, but when i read about glitches I get creeped out!!! Not that creeped but I find them creepy!
    Not the glitches for gen.IV like darkrei or shaymin, but the ones in Y/B/R like missingno or the ones with their name all numbery!!!
    Simply awesome!!!
    BLACK FC:4126-7563-7425
    Main Party
    Competitive Party
    P.P.M
    The First Iranian Pokémon Group

On the glitch were you teleport and stuff I have found over 15 pokemon doing it and when I get to saffron city I'll try the gym/dojo trainers.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

I experienced a weird glitch in japanese Pokemon Green. I had a Mr. Mime (the one from the trade) and Graveler. Mr. Mime knew Confusion, Graveler knew Tackle. After depositing them in the box at lvl 25, I withdrew them later to level them up further, but now Mr. Mime's confusion changed into Hypnosis (and because of this, he has no offensive moves) and Graveler's Tackle changed into wrap. Those are the only Pokemon that I've seen having their movesets altered, but there are probably more. Nothing like this ever happened to me in any Pokemon game from generation I (and I didn't play with missigno.)

Messing around with the move Super Glitch can sometimes result in super fun. Once I managed to cover the screen with diagonally walking Prof. Oaks, and the Pokemon Centre music playing in the backround. Some pretty trippy stuff!

You can also get other glitch Pokemon in Pokemon Blue/Red. All you do is go to any trainer that battles you as soon as they appear on the screen, press start as soon as you take the step that would originally initiate the battle, and then fly somewhere. Battle any trainer, then fly to Fuchsia City. Then search the grass east of the city until you find a Ditto (do not battle any other Pokemon. If one appears, just run away). Let the Ditto use transform, then win the battle. Then fly to the city next to the route that you were supposed to battle in. Once you cross the boundary line into the route, the start menu will pop up. Just press B and you will go into battle.

Note: The Special stat of the Pokemon that the Ditto transformed into will determine what type of Pokemon/Glitch you run into. Some pokemon have regular Pokedex numbers, and that Pokemon's Pokedex entry needs to have a status of at least "seen", or else there Pokedex entry cry will never end. You can also obtain real Pokemon this way. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CORRUPTED SAVE FILES. I have caught many of these Pokemon myself, and none have messed up my game *knock on wood*.

Happy Glitching!
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

Sorry guys. I should have put this in the last post but I forgot about it until just now and it is something really awesome. I decided to experiment with the glitches of Pokemon Blue/Red. I was goinf to see what would happen if I did the MissingNo glitch..... inside of the Mew glitch! So I did the regular routine, I flew away from the trainer left of Nugget Bridge to Viridian City. I then went to Viridian Forest and battled the first possibe trainer I could battle. Then I exited and talked to the old man, watched the demonstration, then flew to Cinnabar Island. With my level 168 MissingNo (Ghost Form) in the front of my party, I started searching. It wasn't too long before I encountered and defeated a level 173 MissingNo (Kabutops Form). Then he "grew" to level 100, but his health bar shot off the screen and lapped it nearly two times. His health was apparently F04/193. And when his health bar depletes, it just laps the screen three more times with a little item or tile in front of 99, then it goes to an item or tile in front of 98 ect. Has this ever happened to you guys before? I think MissingNo has infinite HP because it keeps refilling itself. But when I use a healing item, it fixes itself, and when I heal it at a Pokemon center, it gets fixed. After I went to the route with Nugget Bridge, nothing special happened. No special Pokemon or anything out of the ordinary happened. I still, to this day, have no idea if his health will ever run out, but if it doesn't, hey, it's fine with me!
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

Ok guys I had the creepiest glitch ever here it is:Yesterday night I decided to play yellow again I turned it on and everything was normal. I went to the safari zone to get surf but on my 1st try I failed. I went in again I found it I grabbed the old guys teeth and went in the secret house. I then remembered I had no room for surf, So as soon as I got I taught pikachu my tm body slam.But after I taught it I heard weird sounds playing I clicked off the menu to see my character in the dark that is inside the houses I stepped off the darkness into the house I was freaked out I grabbed surf and then the PA rang and I left but something was not normal. I could walk through walls going down left or right but when I tried to go up it was like there was something in the way and I could only go 1 step into a object no further,so I walked into a trainer and it took me into a battle after that I noticed pikachu was acting weird like he was 3 steps away and was not walking like me and acting like he does in glitch city after a bit it stopped doing it but I was very freaked out.I did not do a glitch and I do not own a Gameshark so I have no idea how this happened.

That is some messed up ****! I have never heard of such a thing. Did you buy it new, or did you get it used from somewhere? If it was used, the originator may have put a few tweaks here and there, or he may have flat-out hacked it. I advise either reseting the game and if that doesn't work, you might be forced to start a new game, unless, of course, you don't want to start a new game because Pokemon Yellow is too valuable and precious to you, then you might have to deal with it... D:

Sorry if this didn't help! You may want to look it up on Google before you restart it, if reseting it didn't help... Just a forewarn!
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBowsy View Post
    That is some messed up ****! I have never heard of such a thing. Did you buy it new, or did you get it used from somewhere? If it was used, the originator may have put a few tweaks here and there, or he may have flat-out hacked it. I advise either reseting the game and if that doesn't work, you might be forced to start a new game, unless, of course, you don't want to start a new game because Pokemon Yellow is too valuable and precious to you, then you might have to deal with it... D:

Sorry if this didn't help! You may want to look it up on Google before you restart it, if reseting it didn't help... Just a forewarn!
    Got it from a friend never had this happen before luckily it stopped doing it

Well I don't know if your friend would hack it or not, but all that matters is that you got out safe! Glad you didn't restart it... I would feel terrible!

By the way... Keep that Pokemon Yellow and keep it in good condition. When you sell it when you are older, that will be a lot of money! I have Pokemon Blue, Silver, and FireRed! All in great shape and I'm only 14! Just wish they were unused... Those are worth a LOT of money! Take Care!
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

I have a minor, but strange glitch in Pokemon Blue. I was trying to go to Glitch City, and I was surfing on the east coast of Cinnabar Island, then I ran into a Rhydon with only the front half of it's body; the other half was a jumble of messed up pixels. I tried to catch it, but unfortunately, my box was full. So I KO'ed it. Then I fan into another Rhydon. However, its cry echoed 3 times, then the game froze. After that, I never ran into another glitch Rhydon. That was plain FREAKY!!!
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

Cinnibar Island is very glitchy on my pokemon blue. I caught a level 127 Starmie and then when I trained it it went back to level 100. Interesting glitch pokemon.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

um i dont know if this works or not but a frient told me that if u have the 3 birds a lapras, snorlax, and mewtwo on ur team there is a glich that gets u a level 600 squirtle?
    u need to teach the lapras surf and go off the right side of cinibar island then you ger into a battle with a glitch, he said that it kinnda looked like a bar code then u catch it... when u pich it up from the pokemon center it will be a level 600 squirtle
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Hi I was wondering 2 things

#1: Most of us know that when you find a chansey in the safari zone that you have to throw 2 rocks for a safari ball to even put the chansey in the ball, otherwise it will say the ball missed.
    well I was searching in the area 2 for a tauros, I ran into a chansey, and was mashing the A button because I already had 1, and of course I accidently thew a ball. But the weird thing is that the chansey went in the ball, but not just that I caught it.
    Then the very next battle I ran into another chansey, and was thinking if it would work again, and it did.
    So am I incredibly lucky or is this a glitch.

#2: Does anyone know how to do the glitch where you can find wild safari pokemon outside of the safari zone,
    Because I need a tauros, and I started calling it The 1% because it is a 1% chance of finding it and on the first turn it runs away and the ball never works, I have been trying for a week, and cannot get it so help plz.

i'm a glitch gamer and i've never heard of that one i have only heard of that kind of thing happening in superglitch.unless u r talking about red and ble coz i only play yellow. and yeah the blue ditto trick does work but it is really hard to do.

Thats happened to me before. i caught 3 the first one i caught and became a clefable. and the secondone got sent to the box and transformed into a missigno and the last one turned into a Q. all of these are on yellow.

this isn't true because the top lv in the first gen was 255. so it is impossible to get a pokemon above that lv.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew_2 View Post
    Hi I was wondering 2 things

#1: Most of us know that when you find a chansey in the safari zone that you have to throw 2 rocks for a safari ball to even put the chansey in the ball, otherwise it will say the ball missed.
    well I was searching in the area 2 for a tauros, I ran into a chansey, and was mashing the A button because I already had 1, and of course I accidently thew a ball. But the weird thing is that the chansey went in the ball, but not just that I caught it.
    Then the very next battle I ran into another chansey, and was thinking if it would work again, and it did.
    So am I incredibly lucky or is this a glitch.

#2: Does anyone know how to do the glitch where you can find wild safari pokemon outside of the safari zone,
    Because I need a tauros, and I started calling it The 1% because it is a 1% chance of finding it and on the first turn it runs away and the ball never works, I have been trying for a week, and cannot get it so help plz.
    I don't know the answer to #1, but #2 is easy.
    1) Enter the Safari Zone.
    2) Leave the Safari Zone.
    3) Fly to Cinnabar Island.
    4) Surf up and down the Coast where Missingno appears.
    5) You should see Pokemon that normally only appear in the Safari Zone, including Tauros.
    The developers forgot to code the types of Pokemon that should appear along that coast, so the game uses the type from the last area in it's memory. That's also why Missingno appears; when you talk to the old man in Viradian City the game writes over the portion of memory that normally holds the types of Pokemon that appear. Usually this portion of memory is re-written when you enter an area with new Pokemon, but Cinnabar's coast has no data resulting in weird behavior.

Here's a link that can explain it: http://www.unseen64.net/2009/02/04/p...red-blue-beta/
    Last edited by pacman000; 7th November 2012 at 7:20 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    um i dont know if this works or not but a frient told me that if u have the 3 birds a lapras, snorlax, and mewtwo on ur team there is a glich that gets u a level 600 squirtle?
    u need to teach the lapras surf and go off the right side of cinibar island then you ger into a battle with a glitch, he said that it kinnda looked like a bar code then u catch it... when u pich it up from the pokemon center it will be a level 600 squirtle
    If you are referring to the missingno glitch, your name determines the level/pokemon type. Not your party.

As for the starmie jumping from 127 to 100, that is completely normal for above 100 level pokemon. I'm kinda surprised the game has such a smooth fail safe for that problem actually...
    I... think if you click this it hatches or something? *is a newb*

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal6 View Post
    If you are referring to the missingno glitch, your name determines the level/pokemon type. Not your party.

As for the starmie jumping from 127 to 100, that is completely normal for above 100 level pokemon. I'm kinda surprised the game has such a smooth fail safe for that problem actually...
    Yep. It probably checks your Pokemon's level every time the pokemon gains experience. If the Pokemon gains certain amount of experience, it gets to level up. If the level goes above 100, the game sets the level to 100.

Pseudocode:

If experience increases by x amount increase level by 1.
    If level is greater than 100, set level to 100.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

my friend knows this shiny glitch were you can send a shiny from gen 1 to gen 2.
    i tried to do it my self with his gold cartridge, but i never got it. now that my red cartridge is missing, i lost my chance. i'm not sure if someone mentioned it in this thread, but i'm not going through 104 pages to see if anyone spoke of it. look it up on youtube because AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW IT!

I bought a copy of pokemon yellow on ebay and all the sprites are glitchy and it kind of takes the fun out of the game. Is their any way to fix this? I'm going to take the battery out, but it's already dead and I'm not sure a new one would fix this glitch problem. Is there any way to return the cartridge to normal?
    I have claimed Electabuzz!

I am an atheist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too. Or don't, I don't judge.

I don't beleive there is any way to fix a corrupted game, no. Besides just restarting.

Is there a Consequence on the Mew Glitch? like I want get Mew for My Red Team by glitch but I'm kind of Scared of what might happen like a Glitch would destroy my Game or something, Is it safe to get Mew by glitch?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283848586 LastLast