Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 2,151 to 2,156 of 2156

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

I suppose this is a related question in regards to glitches ... can you simply transfer Pokemon trained to lvl 100 from Red/Blue through Rare Candies gained by Missingno to Sun/Moon?
    Friend Code: 2767 - 2784 - 1820
    Add me if you want!

Current Pokemon Omega Ruby team:

Current Pokemon X team:
    Under construction

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    I suppose this is a related question in regards to glitches ... can you simply transfer Pokemon trained to lvl 100 from Red/Blue through Rare Candies gained by Missingno to Sun/Moon?
    Yes you can!

If you want Shiny Ditto and have a copy of Yellow and Gold/Silver on the VC, well I just obtained one using a 'glitch' of some sorts.

What you need to is:
    Trade Red Gyrados over to Yellow, teach it Mimic from Copycat in Saffron City, once giving her a Pokedoll and then go to Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, fight a Ditto, use Mimic and copy Transform, then it will transform into Gyrados, then spam Transform, until it uses transform for a second time. Then catch it and trade it to Gold/Silver, and when you trade it over, it will be Shiny! Happy Shiny Hatching from there on out.
    Last edited by KingMinun; Yesterday at 2:47 PM.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Yes you can!

If you want Shiny Ditto and have a copy of Yellow and Gold/Silver on the VC, well I just obtained one using a 'glitch' of some sorts.

What you need to is:
    Trade Red Gyrados over to Yellow, teach it Mimic from Copycat in Saffron City, once giving her a Pokedoll and then go to Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, fight a Ditto, use Mimic and copy Transform, then it will transform into Gyrados, then spam Transform, until it uses transform for a second time. Then catch it and trade it to Gold/Silver, and when you trade it over, it will be Shiny! Happy Shiny Hatching from there on out.
    Just so I am getting this right, cause you went off topic after saying Yes, you can!regarding my question and that made me confused!, I can safely send Lvl 100 Pokemon trainer by the Missingno method to Sun/Moon?
    Add me if you want!

Current Pokemon X team:
    Under construction

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    Just so I am getting this right, cause you went off topic after saying Yes, you can!regarding my question and that made me confused!, I can safely send Lvl 100 Pokemon trainer by the Missingno method to Sun/Moon?

Sorry about that, yes, yes you can send them safely.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Sorry about that, yes, yes you can send them safely.
    Thank you KingMinun! Now I can get that ball rolling
    Add me if you want!

Current Pokemon X team:
    Under construction

I only use the Wild MissingNo glitch to get tons of Nuggets and to get Safari Zone and other hard to find Pokémon easily.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687