Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi
    To get attention.
    Trust me, I'm not a crazy attention seeker like some people, and I'd rather get no attention than negative attention like you're giving me. I am not lying, this really happened!

And to answer MissingNO. #1 Master's question, I had no glitches after this. The rest of the game was fine, it was very strange...

My question was if you had any glitches BEFORE encountering the Gengar.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingNO. #1 Master
    My question was if you had any glitches BEFORE encountering the Gengar.
    No, there weren't any prior to that...

Someone Guest

Hey sorry I've been gone. XDDD

Still arguing about that? D8

...I believe him. I mean , everyone's confronted glitches others have never even HEARD of before. What can you expect from such old games? C'mon. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Hey sorry I've been gone. XDDD

Still arguing about that? D8

...I believe him. I mean , everyone's confronted glitches others have never even HEARD of before. What can you expect from such old games? C'mon. XD
    I'm glad Someone realizes that! (haha! get it... Someone!)

Anyways, it was all very strange... it was the first time I ever played Yellow version, and I always used to ask other people if they caught the Gengar in the Viridian forest... they all looked at me like, "WTF are you talking about???"

Billy Guest

This Glitch happened in 1995 maybe?

My friend,Alex and me were trading pokemon.I traded my Charmander for Alex's Poliwag.When we got our pokemon back,Poliwags name was ?????[Messed up blocks]??????????[Moreblocks]??? and it went over the screen.He had no health and his stats were blocks.His moves were a mix of charmander and poliwag~Water gun,Ember,stratch,cut.Alex's Charmander was named ????????????? and its sprite was a charmander with ????????going over it and his HP was going over the screen.If we took 3 steps with the pokemon,game goes black.

You know how you can find glitch trainers with the right names to yield them? (BTW, their "Level" is their team. i could do a list, but then this post wouldn't be finished in a few years) Well, there is one called CHIEF. There is no trainer named CHIEF in the game. BTW, he looks like a Scientist. The only time in the game that "CHIEF" is mentioned is in a house in Celadon with an old dude and a couple of team rocket dudes. One of them says "CHIEF! We shipped 1000 POKeMON!" or something like that.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

H0-0H Guest

This is a bit devastating..

I was playing Pokemon Blue. I had 6 good pokemon. Around lv 24-28. I might of just beaten the 3rd gym leader. So I went to the mart and bought 99 pokeballs. then i bought another 99 poke balls. after that. i was going to come out of the mart. but my sprite wouldnt move. it had basically frozen but i was able to save my game. I saved it. turned it off then back on. i came back to my game, still frozen, i had to start again. But how did it corrupt like that?

Quote Originally Posted by H0-0H
    This is a bit devastating..

I was playing Pokemon Blue. I had 6 good pokemon. Around lv 24-28. I might of just beaten the 3rd gym leader. So I went to the mart and bought 99 pokeballs. then i bought another 99 poke balls. after that. i was going to come out of the mart. but my sprite wouldnt move. it had basically frozen but i was able to save my game. I saved it. turned it off then back on. i came back to my game, still frozen, i had to start again. But how did it corrupt like that?
    did you do any glitches?    Spoiler:
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§

H0-0H Guest

Nope. Just happened. I used no codes or cheating devices. I was angry cos I had good pokemon on it

Well me and my freind Scotty have been reaserching and testing out M.
    Turns out for him, at lv.1 it evolves into Kangaskan and it's icon is a trainer untill you highlight it then it is a fish!
    Now he has a lv. 120 Kangaskan!
    Nice to meet you Rose, Run for your life!

I claimed Mercinaries: Playground of Destruction for XBOX as my video game!

The proud owner of not only Mew, but Celibi and Deoxys. HA HA

Take the Naruto character test!
    David's PokePet

Paco the level 15 Pochama!

Viva the rev.... Wii?

I am a record holder for reading the Half Blood Prince the quickest, I think...
    July 18, 2006- 11:45 PM to July 19, 2006- 6:12 AM
    But i'm probably the only one who was awake enough to read it until sunrise....

What fish is it dude-z?

Quote Originally Posted by clammyshazam!
    What fish is it dude-z?
    its not a fish,its a fish bowl thing and when it's fained it looks like wings...
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Quote Originally Posted by clammyshazam!
    What fish is it dude-z?
    looks like a goldeen. o_0?
    P.S. This is on the poke'mon selections screen, not the battle!
    Nice to meet you Rose, Run for your life!

I claimed Mercinaries: Playground of Destruction for XBOX as my video game!

The proud owner of not only Mew, but Celibi and Deoxys. HA HA

Take the Naruto character test!
    David's PokePet

Paco the level 15 Pochama!

Viva the rev.... Wii?

I am a record holder for reading the Half Blood Prince the quickest, I think...
    July 18, 2006- 11:45 PM to July 19, 2006- 6:12 AM
    But i'm probably the only one who was awake enough to read it until sunrise....

Rioku Guest

Umm how do you catch th Poliwrath hybrid?

Trung_0558 Guest

i heard theres a glich bout a new city thats called Glitch city and ive been there before. i no how to get there

Quote Originally Posted by dude-z
    looks like a goldeen. o_0?
    But what do you mean by, "when you highlight it?" How can you highlight something in a Pokemon game?

he means when you put the arrow on it when you scroll down and choose a pok&#232;...
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

I have been to glitch city aswell,I haver also heard of a place exclusive to blue version called surf city????

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon God
    I have been to glitch city aswell,I haver also heard of a place exclusive to blue version called surf city????
    glitch city is true.surf city is a load of crap.The only way you can get to it is if you get a togepi
    from the people who were robbed in cerulean city or something along those lines.but thats impossible right???right.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

celebi286 Guest

you can´t belive what happens to my blue version. this is amazing trick: first go to safari zone. when you are in, go back, the guard says you: "leaving early?" say "no" when you are in again, save your game then shut it off, then you can turn it on again. then you are in the safari zone, go out there. NOW THE TRICK BEGINS. the guard not says you "leaving early?" he says "welcome to safari zone would you like to go in and catch all pokemon you want in the park?" say "no" then go out the building. fly to cinnabar island then surf on the COAST, remember only the coast. when you got a pokemon, it´s the SAFARI ZONE POKEMON. indercible! you must surf in the coast 500 steps. when you are cleared 500 steps the PA says you: DING-DONG time up, your safari game is over then you go back to safari entrance building automatically. go out there and tadaa! you are in the GLITCH CITY.

Quote Originally Posted by celebi286
    you can´t belive what happens to my blue version. this is amazing trick: first go to safari zone. when you are in, go back, the guard says you: "leaving early?" say "no" when you are in again, save your game then shut it off, then you can turn it on again. then you are in the safari zone, go out there. NOW THE TRICK BEGINS. the guard not says you "leaving early?" he says "welcome to safari zone would you like to go in and catch all pokemon you want in the park?" say "no" then go out the building. fly to cinnabar island then surf on the COAST, remember only the coast. when you got a pokemon, it´s the SAFARI ZONE POKEMON. indercible! you must surf in the coast 500 steps. when you are cleared 500 steps the PA says you: DING-DONG time up, your safari game is over then you go back to safari entrance building automatically. go out there and tadaa! you are in the GLITCH CITY.
    we all know this trick yanno...it's posted everywhere and i don't think you need to post it again....
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

celebi286 Guest

all knows the .missingno. called M. well I tell you the bizarre glitch pokemons.first the glitch called A. my friend is see in he´s game. with this code, your game maybe freeze. i´ve already mucked around with glitches using random gameshark HEX numbers, but some of them are really cool. i´m talking about the so called beepin, anthrax,, hou-hou and pokemaniac. you know that "pokemania" type pokemon you saw in your HoF? that was pokemaniac! they aren`t actually called that, but that´s just what people call them. it´s better than calling them stuff [glitchblock]A[glitchblock],that´s for sure! imagine ash in a pokemon battle, "[glitchblock]A[glitchblock], I choose you! TM41 attack!"

Finnmonster Guest

this is amazing trick: first go to safari zone. when you are in, go back, the guard says you: "leaving early?" say "no" when you are in again, save your game then shut it off, then you can turn it on again.
    I must've misunderstood something, or is it really possible to save IN the Safari Zone?

celebi286 Guest

with this trick, you got very much items. before battle .missingno. you should place your favourite item in sixth in your bag esim. rare candy. when your favourite item is in sixth in your bag, go fight .missingno. you can catch it or run it but DON´T KILL IT. when you run it or catch it, look your bag. the item which on sixth in your bag they are many many. when you do this trick with nuggets you got rich very fast.

Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast