Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Quote Originally Posted by celebi286
    with this trick, you got very much items. before battle .missingno. you should place your favourite item in sixth in your bag esim. rare candy. when your favourite item is in sixth in your bag, go fight .missingno. you can catch it or run it but DON´T KILL IT. when you run it or catch it, look your bag. the item which on sixth in your bag they are many many. when you do this trick with nuggets you got rich very fast.
    we all know these tricks! there's no need to keep posting them!!!!-_-
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§

celebi286 Guest

this is a little funny trick. with this you can walk on cut trees. first cut tree in anywhere then step on it place then save your game shut it turn it on again and you see, YOU ARE ON THE CUT TREE.

this is a little funny trick. with this you can walk on cut trees. first cut tree in anywhere then step on it place then save your game shut it turn it on again and you see, YOU ARE ON THE CUT TREE.
    I think we know this one.-__- We all know the cheats you keep posting already so you better stop.....now
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Ruby Guest

Whats missingo look like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby
    Whats missingo look like

that......
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Long time no see :\
    Anyways, after reading some of this thread, I decided to knock the hard rock that had been covering my Red Version off (metaphorically) and jack it up again.
    Uncovering it, I decided to up my Missingno. to lvl 255 to check out it's stats. What it's attack was blew me away. So, as a treat, I'll post all my glitches..es stats: PkMn, a, and Missingno.

Missingno.
    Nickname: Bigdaddy, outside of game: The 1st Generation Deoxys A.
    lvl: 255.
    Stats:
    Attack. The one you've all been waiting for.... 770! Pretty crap that he only has Sky attack as a physical move.
    Defence: A measly 45. It's funny how a Pokemon that's 155 lvls higher than others has a worse defence than them. I'd expect a defence stat of that...FROM A F***ING LVL 20!
    Speed: Pretty good, at 163. OK, it's not whopping, but it makes up for it in attack.
    Special: Gets a bronze medal, at 106. Oh well. Defence still gets the Crap medal.
    HP: 433. I won't hold any grudges here, but kinda low for a lvl 255.
    Attacks: Water Gun, Water Gun and Sky attack. It was funny when I had one that wouldn't listent to me. "Bigdaddy, use Water gun!" "Bigdaddy used instead, Water gun!" Lol.

PkMn. The crappest one.
    Nickname: PkMn, out of game, The crappest one.
    lvl:100.
    Stats:
    Attack. I was blown away at how CRAP this was. 23.
    Defence: At least this was better than Missingno.'s. 99. Just one more to triple digits, but noooooooooooooooo. Have to be stingy.
    Speed: This probably has one of -if not the best -speeds in the game. 378. Gold Medal!
    Special: Blah. 51. Now you see why I call it what I call it. What's the point of attacking first if the attack is no good?
    Attacks: Bubblebeam, Guillotine, Razor Wind, Pay Day. I'm not sure if he learnt any attacks like TM05 or something.

a. Boo-yah, last one!
    Nickname: he doesn't have one.
    Stats: This is average stats for a lvl 50. No surprises here.
    Attack: 160
    Defence: 164.
    Speed: 221.
    Special:116.
    Attacks:Here come the glitches, TM11, Mega Punch, Double Kick and TM50. TM11 has 0/0PP, TM50 has... let's see....99 9 (glitchthing)9 16/25. I'm not kiddding. Let's use it, shall we? Missed.Missed.Missed.Missed. You get the point.
    EDIT: Straight after I hopped off the computer, the attack hit. :/ It's kinda a really powerful multi hit attack.
    Anyway, I now have 2 Alakazams, one of which will get me the Yellow version of h Poke. Problem is, I restarted. So now I have to play through my Yellow version again. Yay for that.
    EDIT 2: I went through the whole of TRsRockin and I don't think anyone's reported this glitch I found, so I'll tell it here.
    The GBASP doesn't use all of the screen supposed to be used when you play
    The Pokemon GBgames,soat the topmost bit of the screen there's a brown bit which is a repeat of the top line of the main screen. Don't understand? Try it like this.
    Get a GBASP if you have one, and stuff a copy of Red/Blue/whatever version in it. Go into a battle. When the Pokemon's name and health bar at the top of the screen come up, look as hard as you can at the top. (make sure the backlight is on.) There will be a tiny brown line repeating the top of the letters of the Pokemon's name. It's also visible with the overworld screen, but looks weirder in battles. So now you know!
    Can someone please post, I'm getting tired of editing.
    Last edited by Nick Mckenzie; 2nd December 2005 at 7:51 AM.
    IF THERE ARE ANY AUSTRALIANS WILLING TO SELL ME A WORKING, DS COMPATIBLE WIRELESS ROUTER, PM ME.

Ojkoj Guest

so thats why when i was a little kid my hall of fame got screwed up lol

celebi286 Guest

i discovered this extermely strange code quite recently. it was in my blue version and before i had gotten to the pokemon league i used a pokemon to fly, did .missingno. trick by talking the man with coffee and went to cinnabar island coast expecting to see .missingno. but instead i ran into team rocket trainer! i ran into him while i was surfing (or swimming) the first pokemon he let out was a pokemon whose name was a bunch of gibberish. he was level 32and pretty easy to beat. the second pokemon was a strange nidoran. i´ts name was gibberish and i happened to have a ditto so i transformed into it. after transforming, i checked to see was moves it had. the transformed ditto had tackle, horn attack, razor wind and TM42. not knowing what TM42 was i used it,and my pokemon self-destructed but didn´t lose any power! then the game glitched and went blank. i shut off the game, turned it back on, went up and down the coast again and ran into rocket, this time i beat 1st and 2nd pokemon and the 3rd pokemon he let out was a .missingno. at this point i wanted to get out of the battle because i was starting to creep me out. so i choose "run" but then the message came up and said "no! there´s no run from a trainer battle!" just like in any normal battle. what was internesting about this was that this was the first time i had ever seen a trainer within the game using a .missingno. the .missingno. was level 32 and i defeated him in one attack with a blastoise. the 4th pokemon he let out was a block of glitch, just like the first pokemon. i switch to ditto and copied the block. the attacks were scratch and leer. with one scratch the block fainted. the 5th pokemon he let out was a strange flareon and i knocked it out with blastoise. the last pokemon he had was one of those strange nidorans again. this time i didn´t copy it and made sure it did not use TM42 or the game would go blank again. i used surf on it with blastoise, it fainted and i beat the trainer. the strange thing about winning the battle was i actually got money for in and my pokemon gained experience points.

i discovered this extermely strange code quite recently. it was in my blue version and before i had gotten to the pokemon league i used a pokemon to fly, did .missingno. trick by talking the man with coffee and went to cinnabar island coast expecting to see .missingno. but instead i ran into team rocket trainer! i ran into him while i was surfing (or swimming) the first pokemon he let out was a pokemon whose name was a bunch of gibberish. he was level 32and pretty easy to beat. the second pokemon was a strange nidoran. i´ts name was gibberish and i happened to have a ditto so i transformed into it. after transforming, i checked to see was moves it had. the transformed ditto had tackle, horn attack, razor wind and TM42. not knowing what TM42 was i used it,and my pokemon self-destructed but didn´t lose any power! then the game glitched and went blank. i shut off the game, turned it back on, went up and down the coast again and ran into rocket, this time i beat 1st and 2nd pokemon and the 3rd pokemon he let out was a .missingno. at this point i wanted to get out of the battle because i was starting to creep me out. so i choose "run" but then the message came up and said "no! there´s no run from a trainer battle!" just like in any normal battle. what was internesting about this was that this was the first time i had ever seen a trainer within the game using a .missingno. the .missingno. was level 32 and i defeated him in one attack with a blastoise. the 4th pokemon he let out was a block of glitch, just like the first pokemon. i switch to ditto and copied the block. the attacks were scratch and leer. with one scratch the block fainted. the 5th pokemon he let out was a strange flareon and i knocked it out with blastoise. the last pokemon he had was one of those strange nidorans again. this time i didn´t copy it and made sure it did not use TM42 or the game would go blank again. i used surf on it with blastoise, it fainted and i beat the trainer. the strange thing about winning the battle was i actually got money for in and my pokemon gained experience points.
    I read about this ages ago on www.tsrockin.com (I think that's what it's called), I've even done the freakin' trick itself. I posted about it on the old Missingno. Sticky which was deleted. As soon as somebody else posts, I'll be back with stats of my new lvl.100 A! Not a, though. (celebi286 you should probably check out tsrockin yourself so you know what glitches have already been known.)
    Last edited by Nick Mckenzie; 3rd December 2005 at 12:20 AM.
    IF THERE ARE ANY AUSTRALIANS WILLING TO SELL ME A WORKING, DS COMPATIBLE WIRELESS ROUTER, PM ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mckenzie
    (celebi286 you should probably check out tsrockin yourself so you know what glitches have already been known.)
    he's just quoting or copying the entire thing.
    anyways....i love that glitchy.you know why . and after you battle a different trainer,the glitched trainers have different pokemon than before.some just make your game crash
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Water Flower
    he's just quoting or copying the entire thing.
    anyways....i love that glitchy.you know why . and after you battle a different trainer,the glitched trainers have different pokemon than before.some just make your game crash
    Yeah, I like the 8 one, which makes the music from the Champion battle play, only slower, and the Nidorinos, who let me discover that when they use the TM42 attack the game only stuffs up if the other one survives. (Thanx Ditto)

celebi286 Guest

ghf
    uiollul

celebi286 Guest

where i can find my messages

First of all don't double post and SPAM.
    Second of all,you can say the same glitches just don't copy it exactly like it is the from the source.and you should look before saying really well known glitches like missingno. and 'M and glitch city.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

'Kay, today I was making use of my 180 Rare Candies and teh lvl 173 Squirtle that I get at Cinnibar glitch strip thingy, by leveling him up into a lvl 255 Blastoise, and then doing the Mew Trick to see what Pokemon I get. When the little guy was a lvl 255 Blastoise, his special stat was in the low 400's (something like 415). When I did the Mew trick then, it came up with a lvl 7... Missingno. Kabutops Fossil! So, using my 109th Master Ball, I caught it. It was lvl. 9 and a Psychic Type, with Ice Beam and Peck as its only moves. Then, when I beat a Weedle, it "grew" to lvl 7, and changed to a Water type. Anyway, long story short, I leveled it up to level 100 with Candies, and now I'll tell you both its stats and my A's.

Kabu Fossil
    Nickname: Choppy
    lvl: 100 (duh)
    Stats:
    Attack isn't the best, at 168. But it's a VERY close second.
    Defense: Just take one off of attack.
    Speed: The best at 191. It's a good attacker because of this.
    Special: The very worst, at 119. And it has Ice Beam. :/
    Attacks: Even when 93 levels higher, it still only has Peck and Ice beam. I even let it level down in a few battles and it still didn't learn any. Lol.

A
    Nickname: It doesn't have one.
    Lvl: Obviously 100.
    Stats: This guy is about on par- if not slightly more powerful- than PkMn.
    Attack: 33. 10 More than PkMn.
    Defense:121. 22 more than PkMn.
    Speed: 369. About 16 lower than PkMn, I can't be bothered to look right now.
    Special: 78. About 10 more than PkMn.
    So, is A better, look at it's attacks.
    TM08: This has 20 PP and misses a lot. It doesn't even do much damage.
    Ice Beam: This one is weird. Whenever I try to go down from the 2nd slot, the game goes weird and you have to press the a button lots, and then all these words come up but you can select the 3rd or 4th attack.
    TM17: This one is just like TM08, 'cept no picture appears.
    Transform: Yayness.
    Oh well. He has Transform, so he wins.
    End of post

Emoeevee Guest

1. THE TRUCK TRICK - Yeap tried it on red... truck is there! But you cant push it any direction because its in the top right corner

3. THE HALL OF FAME GALLERY - I dint catch misingno to see this. It actully destorys your hall of fame completly!! I had loads of wierd level pokemon in there like 9999999 Chancey etc and letters in ther too. The music also goes CRAZY and plays team rocket HQ music and lift beeps. Also i hate saying it but i swear i know what i saw. I was 9. Was playing it throu stadium. Saw the mew on it nearly had a heart attack it took me by suprise. then. it was a mewtwo, but it looked different. it had dirferent blocks all ove it apart from hands and feet. you know like missingno does when u catch it. I swer it looked like the armour mewtwo from the movie. I know this is impossable but i know i saw a seriouly deformed mewtwo that day.

1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO - Works. mucks up your game. dont catch it. Also you see othe wiered hight level safari zone pokemon when u do this.

Red Ring Riku Guest

Erm, I have a question that mostly concerns Glitch City (on yellow). I was just wondering, but has anyone attempted to talk to Pikachu within Glitch City? I know it can be quite a pain since the mixed data of Glitch City would often cause Pikachu to go slightly off key (stand diagonally from you, stand in an area before retracing your steps twice as fast, etc.) I had done so once and Pikachu acted really mad at me (it turned its back on me and had a skull over its head before shouting an angry "Piiiika!" ), and when I left Glitch City, Pikachu had still kept that anger toward me no matter what I do (give it goodies and stuff to make it happy), however, it changes its mood on certain occasions. Sometimes after a battle, Pikachu would still turn its back on me, but it doesn't have a skull and it only squints its eyebrows (still in anger, but slightly loosened), when I fish, pikachu would switch to a standard fishing emotion (which always occurs when you fish), and when I go into Lavender Town (where it screams and shivers in fear). I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this earlier, but I was wondering if anyone else had attempted to talk to pikachu in Glitch City and maybe got same or different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring Riku
    Erm, I have a question that mostly concerns Glitch City (on yellow). I was just wondering, but has anyone attempted to talk to Pikachu within Glitch City? I know it can be quite a pain since the mixed data of Glitch City would often cause Pikachu to go slightly off key (stand diagonally from you, stand in an area before retracing your steps twice as fast, etc.) I had done so once and Pikachu acted really mad at me (it turned its back on me and had a skull over its head before shouting an angry "Piiiika!" ), and when I left Glitch City, Pikachu had still kept that anger toward me no matter what I do (give it goodies and stuff to make it happy), however, it changes its mood on certain occasions. Sometimes after a battle, Pikachu would still turn its back on me, but it doesn't have a skull and it only squints its eyebrows (still in anger, but slightly loosened), when I fish, pikachu would switch to a standard fishing emotion (which always occurs when you fish), and when I go into Lavender Town (where it screams and shivers in fear). I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this earlier, but I was wondering if anyone else had attempted to talk to pikachu in Glitch City and maybe got same or different results.
    I think i tried to talk to it one time.i managed to but pikachu never gets mad at me no matter how many times i go and come back.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

April Guest

I encountered a level 140-something BLANE, and he used his attack, TM 45 (or something.) Man, did that mess up my game? ><;

i trainer using attacks? don't you mean one of his glitch pokemon
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Red Ring Riku Guest

Ah. Um, I don't suppose your pikachu had a specific emotion locked? Because after trying a couple of hundered times to cheer mine up, I figured it was just glitched up so that pikachu's emotion would be locked on a specific one. I didn't try to talk to it again is Glitch City afterwards, so I wouldn't know if you get a different emotion when you do it again.

yoshi12345 Guest

That yoshi yoshi trick in the starting post i think works! i saw it on www.trsrockin.com!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12345
    That yoshi yoshi trick in the starting post i think works! i saw it on www.trsrockin.com!!!
    just because you saw it there doesn't mean it works. and i don't think it works,it is just a rumor.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

I've got a question. I plan on doing the Mew glitch in my Yellow version, then trading the Mew to my Crystal, then to my Gold. Is there any chance that any of these games could get messed up from the Mew? Before, somone said that if I went from Yellow to Gold, I should be fine, but I wanted to make sure that my Crystal wouldn't be hurt.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Red Ring Riku Guest

It's highly unlikely. The infamous mew glitch that's probably been mentioned in about a hundred websites had been proven safe in many occasions, and that the mew resulting from the glitch would be genuine, meaning it shouldn't cause any trouble if you did anything to it from trading via link cable to transfering via pokemon stadium 2. I have seen many claims that people who have caught mew with the glitch had safely transferred mew on other red, blue, and yellow game packs as well as gold, silver, and crystal. I may have heard a very small few who have had problems with their games, claiming that it involved mew, but most of the time that I find those kind of claims I also found out that they have also claimed of exposing their game to Missingno or 'M previously, so the chances of having problems with mew alone are slim to none. However, the only other way I can think of that can mess up your game that involves mew is if you got mew by other means.
    Last edited by Red Ring Riku; 11th December 2005 at 9:47 AM.

Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast