Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Lord Lonic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    I actually have a picture of both ' M and Missingno. lying around somewhere in my photobucket album...
    Can you show them?

bob151jr Guest

Dude the 21 stat thing , man... that one to me seems alot more difficult so I just stick to the easier way.

only stick to the other way if you only want mew or if u can use gameshark
    this way you can catch any pokemon
    im testing it on crystal now spent the last 21 hours getting to the place

Someone Guest

I got the item Teru-Sama in my gold with Gameshark. XD

Isn't the Teru-Sama a glitch item? Isn't it the GS Balls' name in the japanese versions? I heard that from a friend. =/ It like... does nothing. And I can't even talk to Kurt cause when I try to get the ball he has it says my Ball Pocket is full. And when I checked it , it was full of ?'s. XDD Those may be annoying , and you can't get rid of them , but damn hell they sell for alot. XDDDDD

When I did that Mew code I like did what it said with the Gambler and then fighting that dude with the Slowpoke , and then I flew to Lavender Town and when I tried to exit onto the route that leads to Saffron , my pause screen comes up then when I exit it I find a Mew. I don't see how you find other Pokemon. =/ Do you have to like fight another person? Does the trainer you defeat after flying away from the Gambler determine what you'll find by Lavender Town? Or is it the other way around by running away from any trainer then fighting the Slowpoke Kid?

Can you show them?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0/Missingno.png

Uhm. I did. If you happened to fly past it and not see it , here it is again.

Lord Lonic Guest

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0/Missingno.png

Uhm. I did. If you happened to fly past it and not see it , here it is again.
    Oh, sorry. I thought you mean't a picture of them on the Pokedex, not the picture of the Pokemon, err, Glitchemon itself.

Someone Guest

I listed the Pokedex information of M and Missingno. If you want me to I'll get Red or Blue or Green on my GBA rom and if I find out how to use the Gameshark I'm all set. I can just catch him without even having to go through everything. XDD * has a binder filled with cheats and codes*

And then I can take a picture of his Pokedex Entry when it comes up.

But sadly , like I said , I never figured out how to use the Gameshark on my VisualboyAdvance.

dark scyther Guest

By the way missigno doesnt learn strengh it only learns fly cut and surf

Can you use tms on missigno?

Someone Guest

Can Missingno. learn the moves from Technical Machines? I believe so. =/

I really don't have any intentions on catching Missingno. right now since I just screwed up my blue version ALOT more by catching a few glitches with gameshark and training them. =/

Electrode Destroyer Guest

Oh my god. Someone got a picture of Mew. Yay. God knows how he got it. (sarcasm big time)
    Anyway, on topic of glitches, I stopped playing my red version, since a managed to crash it.
    And yes, 'M and MISSINGNO. can learn TM's. I just forget which ones.
    Last edited by Electrode Destroyer~; 30th July 2005 at 8:02 AM. Reason: looked at above post

dark scyther Guest

ok lets make missigno and ´m list of tms and hms and evolutions stuff:

Missigno´s evolution:

missigno>lv3>kanghaskan

missigno>rare candy>rhydon

missigno>stadium 1/2>ditto

Missigno´s Moves:
    - water gun(basic)
    - water gun(basic)
    - sky attack(basic)

tms:12(water gun),43(sky attack)
    hms:1,2,3

ok one time i did the missingno glitch on my red, found and caught a lvl 141 snorlax. it wasn't a glitch, and my brother did it too. but he leveled up the snorlax to a lvl 42! its like it went 99 levels down!

My bannah.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1...rselectlt4.png
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

kinesis Guest

Does the missingno cheat work on pokemon yellow?

thanx

Someone Guest

Does the missingno cheat work on pokemon yellow?
    Unfortunetly , Gamefreak remembered to take him out. So no it doesn't. But that doesn't mean he's not in yellow. Just use the MEW GLITCH or GAMESHARK to get it. If I learn any other way to get Missingno. in Pokemon yellow I'll tell you.

Oh my god. Someone got a picture of Mew. Yay. God knows how he got it. (sarcasm big time)
    If this was implied towards me;

1. I'm a girl. Not a guy. 2. I have a picture of Missingno. , not Mew. It's not that difficult to tell the difference.

I'll see which TMs it can't learn and which ones it can. Judging by it's default types though when you first catch it , it should be able to ALSO learn TM 11 , which is Bubble Beam. But what about the BIRD type? XD I heard that was a translation error. XD

Electrode Destroyer Guest

Unfortunetly , Gamefreak remembered to take him out. So no it doesn't. But that doesn't mean he's not in yellow. Just use the MEW GLITCH or GAMESHARK to get it. If I learn any other way to get Missingno. in Pokemon yellow I'll tell you.

If this was implied towards me;

1. I'm a girl. Not a guy. 2. I have a picture of Missingno. , not Mew. It's not that difficult to tell the difference.

I'll see which TMs it can't learn and which ones it can. Judging by it's default types though when you first catch it , it should be able to ALSO learn TM 11 , which is Bubble Beam. But what about the BIRD type? XD I heard that was a translation error. XD
    Oh, sorry, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to that bob guy who posted all the fake rumors. He's annoying, and I think his name shouldn't be used. And you can get Yellow Version MISSINGNO. I've got a pic of it, but it's not on a digital camera, so I can't show it.
    Just remembered, MISSINGNO. can learn Ice Beam. Two down, 48 to go XP
    And the BIRD type was a translation error. Ninty were supposed to call flying type the BIRD type, and changed it though, forgetting MISSINGNO.

Protoman.EXE Guest

I listed the Pokedex information of M and Missingno. If you want me to I'll get Red or Blue or Green on my GBA rom and if I find out how to use the Gameshark I'm all set. I can just catch him without even having to go through everything. XDD * has a binder filled with cheats and codes*

And then I can take a picture of his Pokedex Entry when it comes up.

But sadly , like I said , I never figured out how to use the Gameshark on my VisualboyAdvance.
    What the heck is a VisualBoy??

bob151jr Guest

idk if missing no is in yello i never tried to get it
    Bad news for crystal you cant do the mew glitch. I got to where you do it and gamefreak got smart

when you walk into a guys line of sight the start dosent work so you have to fight him
    so you cant get any pokemon in crystal without tradeing or catching.

dosnt that stink. And i dont spred fake rumors i spred real rumors that you never herd before. so what just bc you never head of it its bs right?
    Noob

Someone Guest

Agh sorry. I didn't mean to get offensive. I thought you were talking to me cause you said SOMEONE. XD

Dude. Don't do that. Don't call anyone a noob. =___= Seriously. Just don't go there.

I can see the Missingno. in Yellow , but I'm not playing any cards down , I don't want to risk my file to the verge of getting messed up or corrupted. Plus the only Yellow I have is the japanese one so it's extra old compared to the english Yellow since it came out way before , which means I gotta treat it with extra care so I promised myself I'd let loose on the cheating in it. I'm only getting all the Pokemon with Gameshark in it and inf. master balls and rare candies. That's it.

You guys know what? I tried the Missingno. cheat in my other Blue Version , and all I was finding was M. If I said yes or no , he's all I'd find. =/

Bad news for crystal you cant do the mew glitch. I got to where you do it and gamefreak got smart
    Uhm... hello? There was never a Mew glitch intended in the G/S/C versions. =___=()()() You can't just assume the glitch WORKS in every single game , man. The set up of trainers is even different in Gold/Silver/Crystal , so obviously IT WOULDN'T WORK. What part of glitch don't you get?
    Last edited by Someone; 1st August 2005 at 4:38 AM.

I glitched my Ditto by changing in a battle the first attack with the second (this while it was transformed into the opponent pokémon)...How can I turn back to normal my ditto ? Is it possible ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Someone Guest

Does it still know transform? =/ When you do that glitch with Ditto , don't save after if you don't want the Ditto to stay what you glitched it to transform into permanently.

The best advice I can give you is to just go and catch a new Ditto. =C

Unhappy

Does it still know transform? =/ When you do that glitch with Ditto , don't save after if you don't want the Ditto to stay what you glitched it to transform into permanently.

The best advice I can give you is to just go and catch a new Ditto. =C
    That would suck! I've done that glitch but not with a ditto. Still i'm not that bright because i end up restarting some time after I capture Missingno. heh heh I've done that glitch and the masterball glitch like 50 times now. heh heh. ;P

Yaynessissity
    Yaynessissity is an awesomely fun forum!

-Clubs I Own or Co-Own-
    Brendan/Ruby club 2.0, Hamtaro club, ~Hoenn Lovers Club~

Fictions Coming...Someday:
    Elenia: Protectors of Earth
    Shadow Quest
    Forbidden Element
    (^-title may change-^)

My Fiction(s)
    Experiment 13A31: The Bringer of Fire
    Chapter 4 now up!

Someone Guest

I did the Ditto thing but I didn't save it after. XDD

Once when I did have an english yellow it like... got all messed up and all the Pokemon were glitches. Even Prof. Oak was.

Kururo Guest

I used a gameshark for a pokegod once named Rainer.

Gameshark code:

How to get #205 Rainer
    01C164D1

Someone Guest

Uh you really shouldn't do those codes on your Gameshark...()()

I have a ton of Pokegod codes. XDD But don't save when you do them. It really disrupts your game like hell. X.x Also you know when they say do the code on this Pokemon blah blah? Like Sapasaur only works on Venasaur? Nope. n.n() You can do it on any Pokemon in your line up. You can also change the two digits * 01--64D1* and you could change that Pokemon into something like Mew. * Mew's hex digits are 15.*

shadowlink Guest

Does anyone know how to get the yellow v. Missingno? I froze 5 times out of the 5 times I tried to fight it >.< Is there some way to get it to fight you? And also, doesn't anyone think that the Missingno. from yellow look like Ho-oh? I can make out a shape somewhat like it. It fits the pokegod theory, too. It is a legendary. And not like some loser legendary like the dogs. Ho-oh is important, like Groudon/Kyogre. So, missingno could be a pokegod. It's shape is sort of like this: It's head is bare, like Moltres. The head is at the top of the glitchiness. The body is clear on the top, but becomes lost in the glitchiness at the bottom. And somehow, it looks more like Ho-oh than Moltres. Also, Ho-oh makes an appearance in the first pokemon episode. It could have been planned to be a pokegod, after all. Anyone with me?

bob151jr Guest

ya but remember that like 200 pokemon were made by the reles of red in the us

togipe, electikid and ho ho are some of them (pikablu or marril too)
    anyway i got a emulater to play pokemon red on my PC and i can record the game play to show you how to do the mew glitch and i have music from the game

Night crystal Guest

Default u wont beleive this story!!

i found this while hunting down all the info on missingno!

"Awhile ago, I went to a pokemon convention. It was really cool, they gave out free stuff, and even gave people free level 10 Mews! Nobody really dressed up, most people that came where there for the tournament. The bad thing was all I could find is my red version, which I only used for cheat experiments and Missingno mysterys. I had to use it, I didn't have a choice.

Anyway, I was paired up with another pokemon lover and battled with Pokemon around the same levels. We both had three Pokemon, I had Warturtle, a Butterfree, & a Pidgeot. She had a Ivysaur, a Clefairy, & a Kangaskhan. She said she got the Kangaskhan by trading. We were handed a pair of old worn out pair cable links and we were off battleing. We both where on our last Pokemon, Clefairy and Warturtle, it was very intense.

She leaned back in her chair and the cable link in her gameboy was pulled out. She leaned back to far. All she could say was "Uh ho..." and quickly put it back in. It said "Please wait" for the longest time until we both decided that our games had froze. She pulled out the cable link again and turned off her game so we could start over. However, once she pulled the cable link out again, the "Please wait" sign vanished and it said "Trainer sounds out Kangaskhan." My jaw dropped! Her Kangaskhan, which I defeated has come back without its trainer to tell it what attacks to use. However, I was amazed and decided to battle it as the girl leaned acrossed the table and watched in shock.

Luckily, I beat the Kangaskhan, but then it said "Trainer sent out Missingno!" Both of us gasped. It was really weird, this Missingno had a differemt cry. It sounded like a cry of a Alakazam. It had different attacks, Thunder, Bilizard, & Flame thrower where its most used, I think he used sky attack once. No matter what I did, I couldnt hit him. I always missed. Suddenly "Trainer withdrawed Missingno... and sent out [Pixel]cooLtRAINer[PixelPixel]" The cry this "Pokemon" was pretty long and very scary, but I didnt want to turn it off. So I battled it, but when I hit the "Pokemon" it barly did any damage at all, and it didnt even had a Level, it was blank. This battle went on forever, cause it didn't attack me. It would keep saying "[Pixel] coooLtRAINer [PixelPixel] is loafing around, is taking a nap, isnt fallowing orders." Stuff like that. Then it ended, by the strangest way, "[Pixel]cooLtRAINer[PixelPixel] ran from battle."

Weird... The person who was battleing me was abit scared to try again, but I convinced her to turn her gameboy on and try it. She did, but couldnt get her game to work right cause it was totally messed up. Like she was trapped in Glich city or something. I felt kind of bad, but she said not to worry about it. I ended up getting a badge for *Ahem* "Winning." Ever since then, I've been messing with cable links, plugging them out and in during battle. Strange stuff would happen, but not as strange as that one battle I had against the Missingno / The game / & The gliches there self... It's true. God honest turth, no way could I make this up."

why cant cool stuff like that happen to me!!

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast