Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

PokemonGirlMaster Guest

Look this how i after i save the game. And the game is not black. Whenever I turn on the game i always look forward not east.

shadowlink Guest

to Razorleaf: Okay. Lets see. It is like a ho-oh (not a pose you are used to, yellow exclusive) as a foreground, and the random X - x formation pixels as a background. Use your imagination. You'll see it.

Quoting Chuck of Cianwood: "Uughhh...OARGHH!" or a grunt for short. I still can't catch (or fight, for that matter) the Missingno. *rips hair out* Why can't it give in! *rips sister's hair out* I will get you!!! *blows up city*

Night crystal Guest

i know how missingno was created...
    some say it was a pokemon never ment to be in the game, after all it is possible to see ho-oh M' so that means ho-oh was ment for the next game..
    some say it was something for beta testing but was never taken out like glithc city
    by the way make sure u never i repeat never save in glithc city or not bring a pkmn that knows fly and one that knows surf or else u will never leave( creepy )
    any way the truth is it was a not a pkmn at all
    the games glitches made this most mysterious pkmn apper
    more facts:missingno will not i reapeat will not harm your game, only M' will, the longer u have M' the more the hall of fame is messed up!!!
    also u will have a certain missingno by your name!
    i feel like not mentioning how that works now but i may in the future
    u may see weird affects of like this one story..

"Awhile ago, I went to a pokemon convention. It was really cool, they gave out free stuff, and even gave people free level 10 Mews! Nobody really dressed up, most people that came where there for the tournament. The bad thing was all I could find is my red version, which I only used for cheat experiments and Missingno mysterys. I had to use it, I didn't have a choice.

Anyway, I was paired up with another pokemon lover and battled with Pokemon around the same levels. We both had three Pokemon, I had Warturtle, a Butterfree, & a Pidgeot. She had a Ivysaur, a Clefairy, & a Kangaskhan. She said she got the Kangaskhan by trading. We were handed a pair of old worn out pair cable links and we were off battleing. We both where on our last Pokemon, Clefairy and Warturtle, it was very intense. She leaned back in her chair and the cable link in her gameboy was pulled out. She leaned back to far. All she could say was "Uh ho..." and quickly put it back in. It said "Please wait" for the longest time until we both decided that our games had froze. She pulled out the cable link again and turned off her game so we could start over. However, once she pulled the cable link out again, the "Please wait" sign vanished and it said "Trainer sounds out Kangaskhan." My jaw dropped! Her Kangaskhan, which I defeated has come back without its trainer to tell it what attacks to use. However, I was amazed and decided to battle it as the girl leaned acrossed the table and watched in shock.

Luckily, I beat the Kangaskhan, but then it said "Trainer sent out Missingno!" Both of us gasped. It was really weird, this Missingno had a differemt cry. It sounded like a cry of a Alakazam. It had different attacks, Thunder, Bilizard, & Flame thrower where its most used, I think he used sky attack once. No matter what I did, I couldnt hit him. I always missed. Suddenly "Trainer withdrawed Missingno... and sent out [Pixel]cooLtRAINer[PixelPixel]" The cry this "Pokemon" was pretty long and very scary, but I didnt want to turn it off. So I battled it, but when I hit the "Pokemon" it barly did any damage at all, and it didnt even had a Level, it was blank. This battle went on forever, cause it didn't attack me. It would keep saying "[Pixel] coooLtRAINer [PixelPixel] is loafing around, is taking a nap, isnt fallowing orders." Stuff like that. Then it ended, by the strangest way, "[Pixel]cooLtRAINer[PixelPixel] ran from battle."

Weird... The person who was battleing me was abit scared to try again, but I convinced her to turn her gameboy on and try it. She did, but couldnt get her game to work right cause it was totally messed up. Like she was trapped in Glich city or something. I felt kind of bad, but she said not to worry about it. I ended up getting a badge for *Ahem* "Winning." Ever since then, I've been messing with cable links, plugging them out and in during battle. Strange stuff would happen, but not as strange as that one battle I had against the Missingno / The game / & The gliches there self... It's true. God honest turth, no way could I make this up."

weird story huh?

Someone Guest

Uhm... what the hell?

Missingno. and M were test Pokemon for Game Freak to use as reference to program the other pictures of the Pokemon. >.>()() For placement , height , and width... ()()

Why does everyone think Missingno. is Ho-oh , or what ever... >.>()()

EDIT: I have a nice story to tell about my experience with the link cable. X3 I completely had forgotten about this to. XD Ok well my friend and I wanted to battle my Red Version against my Blue Version. Being the complete dope she was then she actually stuck the Red Version into the Gameboy the wrong way... * reveresed with the sticker side facing the back of the Gameboy into the slot* And the game got stuck... I got it out with a knife , and then we began the link battle. Well just before I defeated her final Pokemon in the line up , the Pokemon fainted and then it said "* what ever the name was of Red in my Red Version* Sent out Arcanine!" And then it fainted and sent out another Arcanine , and it kept doing the same thing over and over. It'd get sent out and then faint automatically. XD
    Last edited by Someone; 8th August 2005 at 1:40 AM.

Night crystal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Uhm... what the hell?

Missingno. and M were test Pokemon for Game Freak to use as reference to program the other pictures of the Pokemon. >.>()()
    oh.. that site lied then!!!
    srry then

but the story was true

EDIT: I have a nice story to tell about my experience with the link cable. X3 I completely had forgotten about this to. XD Ok well my friend and I wanted to battle my Red Version against my Blue Version. Being the complete dope she was then she actually stuck the Red Version into the Gameboy the wrong way... * reveresed with the sticker side facing the back of the Gameboy into the slot* And the game got stuck... I got it out with a knife , and then we began the link battle. Well just before I defeated her final Pokemon in the line up , the Pokemon fainted and then it said "* what ever the name was of Red in my Red Version* Sent out Arcanine!" And then it fainted and sent out another Arcanine , and it kept doing the same thing over and over. It'd get sent out and then faint automatically. XD
    Err....knives are dangerous. To people and games!

My bannah.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1...rselectlt4.png
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

Someone Guest

It was the only way I could take it out of the Gameboy... I didn't wanna call Nintendo Repair Inc. ... >.> XD

oh.. that site lied then!!!
    srry then
    Well a lot of people lie on the internet... >.> I even heard one once that there's a block chip that blocks the Pokegods ... that's why their pics are all glitched. XD Obviously not true.
    Last edited by Someone; 8th August 2005 at 3:12 AM.

shadowlink Guest

Oh. So it was for testing. I see. But I still think ho-oh is in that mess.

Well here's my basic Missingno story. No one got glitched or broken.

My dad and I play pokemon, and while i was halfway through saphire, he started to play his red version. He got to Cinnabar and tried the missingno glitch. I was laying in a hammock outside that day, and i saw missingno appear on his screen and quoted "Whoa nelly!" Later on after that, he said he caught a little person. (It was actually one of the pokemon icons for missingno other than static) He checked his stats saying it was a normal and...bird type? He was puzzled about the bird type name and he shut the game off so it wasn't glitched. missingno was gone from his game.

My bannah.
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

This may seem noobish but does any one have the data (text) that tells you what letters in your name have to change the pokemon at cinnabar???
    RIP: Spriting for me.

CRYSTAL 4 LYFE
    The remakes will fail like... Yeah!

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    ================================================== =========================
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS

1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!

You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.
    This is impossible... After you beat the elite four it save and heals you...

No it doesnt

Hihidaruma
    Shibirudon
    Mebukijika
    Daikenki
    Kobalon
    Archeos

Someone Guest

My dad and I play pokemon, and while i was halfway through saphire, he started to play his red version. He got to Cinnabar and tried the missingno glitch. I was laying in a hammock outside that day, and i saw missingno appear on his screen and quoted "Whoa nelly!" Later on after that, he said he caught a little person. (It was actually one of the pokemon icons for missingno other than static) He checked his stats saying it was a normal and...bird type? He was puzzled about the bird type name and he shut the game off so it wasn't glitched. missingno was gone from his game.
    You have a cool dad then. My Dad is old ( 59 ) , and slow and stupid. XD

Oh. So it was for testing. I see. But I still think ho-oh is in that mess
    No the block chip thing is fake. =__=() And the Bird thing was a translation error on Missingno. It was fixed later and changed to Flying.

This may seem noobish but does any one have the data (text) that tells you what letters in your name have to change the pokemon at cinnabar???
    I happen to have it. XDD I'll put it here.. but don't expect it to have all the Pokemon it only has like 30 Pokemon and then it goes to trainers... >.>

A= Golduck
    B=Hypno
    C=Golbat
    D=Mewtwo
    E=Snorlax
    F=Magikarp
    G=Missingno.
    H=Missingno.
    I=Muk
    J=Missingno.
    K=Kingler
    L=Cloyster
    M='M
    N=Electrode
    O=Clefable
    P=Weezing
    Q=Persian
    R=Marowak
    S=Missingno.
    T=Haunter
    U=Abra
    V=Alakazam
    W=Pidgeotto
    Y=Starmie
    Z=Bulbasaur
    (=Venasaur
    )=Tentacruel
    :=Missingno.
    ;=Goldeen
    [=Seaking
    ]=Missingno.
    a=Missingno.
    b=Missingno.
    c=Missingno.
    d=Ponyta
    e=Rapidash
    f=Rattata
    g=Raticate
    h=Nidorino
    i=Nidorina
    j=Geodude
    k=Porygon
    l=Aerodactyl
    m=?
    n=Magnemite
    o=Missingno.
    p=Missingno.
    q=Charmander
    r=Squirtle
    s=Charmeleon
    t=Wartortle
    u=Charizard
    v=Missingno.
    w=Kabutops Fossil Missingno.
    x=Aerodactyl Fossil Missingno.
    y=Missingno. ghost
    z=Oddish
    E ( with slash over it )= Gloom
    'd=Vileplume
    'l=Bellsprout
    's=Weepinbell
    't=Victreebel
    'v= 'A' Glitch
    '(Apostrophe)= battle Blackbelt
    Poke ( PK SYMBOL ) = battle Gary
    Mon ( MN SYMBOL )= battle Prof. Oak
    -(Dash)= battle Scientist
    'r=battle scientist ( again )
    'm= battle Giovanni
    ?(Question mark)= battle Rocket Grunt
    ! (exclamation mark)= battle Cooltrainer MALE
    .(Period)=battle Cooltrainer FEMALE
    Katakana 'A'= battle Bruno
    Katakana ' U '= battle Brock
    Katakana ' I '= battle Misty
    outline right arrow= battle LT. Surge
    filled right arrow = battle Erika
    Filled down arrow= battle Koga
    Male symbol= battle Blaine
    Pokedollar sign= battle Sabrina
    x (multiplacatioin sign)= battle Gentleman
    /=battle League Champ Gary
    ,(comma)=battle Lorelei
    Female symbol= battle Channeler
    0=battle Agatha
    1= battle Lance

The rest is glitches that freeze your game. Well there ya go anyways. Enjoy. XD

Originally Posted by bob151jr
    HIDDEN TOWN CODES/RUMORS

1. NEON TOWN GETS VANDALIZED BY JIGGLYPUFF!

You must beat the Elite Four 50 times in a row without saving or healing.

What Happens:
    Now this seems like an impossible task. If you are wondering about the
    Jigglypuff stuff, Neon Town was on the TV show on the episode "The Song of
    Jigglypuff". After she got a black sharpie from a sleeping Ash's backpack, she
    would write all over everyone's face that fell asleep while she was singing.
    As for this code, I seriously doubt the possibility of this being a code.
    Uhm... no what the hell? This is bull crap.

And not in Blue and Red. It doesn't save or heal your Poke's after you defeat the league. =/

Night crystal Guest

my friend tried the missingno letter thing and got Giovanni.
    anyway she was battling with a silver version and the silver version was battling like Giovanni 'M after she pulled the link cable(she was trying the solo link battle )
    so after that i decided to solo link battle to and find more weird things bout it
    i did not try it again because my game crashed and i dont want to go though the game just to screw it up for good!
    by the way how to do that..

first beat/catch missingno/'m( dont remember which one :P )
    then during a link battle take the link cable out and back in then out if u wish to take it out again
    i warn u the game may have problems afterwards
    oh and make sure the game did not do that tricked traded a pkmn

at least that is what she told me

Someone Guest

I always hear people see the Giovanni sprite in Gold and Silver when they do that with the link cable... or something... >.>

~Eevee~ Guest

does anyone have a pocture of missingo

Night crystal Guest

has many forms..not just the ghost form u find at the ghost tower or the 2 fossil forms u find at the pewter city museum

Someone Guest

Yeah that's pretty much to it. =/ They still have hex numbers , the ghost and the fossil pics , but they're like... #000 aswell. Or what ever... >.> * walks away*

Quote Originally Posted by Night crystal
    has many forms..not just the ghost form u find at the ghost tower or the 2 fossil forms u find at the pewter city museum
    yep i guess so.

and i think the Neon Town trick is crud. It doesn't exist! it's like something stupid like:

catch in red and blue!

beat the elite 4 9869768606960 times with 5 pokemon and should appear in the last slot!.

My bannah.

shadowlink Guest

The neon town thing is an absolute fake. You can't have enough PP for 50 E4 battles. And if it existed, there would be a GS/AR code for it. There isn't.

Someone Guest

...uhm... you actually tried it?()

Game Freak wouldn't be that stupid and program something like that into the game...()()

amanv27 Guest

Hi once me and my brother were battleing the link cable came undone so everything glitched and we battled our one pokemon it was weirede vs

Someone Guest

Wait ... with red and blue? >.>()() Lairon is like... ... not there. XD

Wait ... with red and blue? >.>()() Lairon is like... ... not there. XD
    Maybe it was the other red and blue version. (aka. Ruby and Saphire)

My bannah.

Night crystal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_the_Rukario
    yep i guess so.

and i think the Neon Town trick is crud. It doesn't exist! it's like something stupid like:

catch in red and blue!

beat the elite 4 9869768606960 times with 5 pokemon and should appear in the last slot!.
    neon town?
    never heard of it
    i heard of glitch city and it turns out to be true

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast