Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

amanv27 Guest

sorry i meant ryhorn vs zapados

shadowlink Guest

...uhm... you actually tried it?()

Game Freak wouldn't be that stupid and program something like that into the game...()()
    ...do you take me for an absolute fool? It's common sense and math. Here:

Pokemon in E4 (total): 26
    Pokemon in E4 x 50: 1300. At your best, you will OHKO every poke in one atk. 6 pokes cannot hold 1300 PP altogether. I'd suspect...I dunno. Around 200's? Thats for a team that is normal. Not like: Raticate: Scratch, Tackle, etc. Normal moves, like t-bolt. Soo, without healing, you stand no chance. If you must use struggle, without lefties, you will die quick. See? And what loser would try it? Trying to set a world record for most rattatas sent to hell by your Charizard is more fun than attempting to beat E4 50 times without healing.

Xuta Guest

Yse, KILL THE RATATTAS! SAVE THE E4! BURN THE RATATTAS! *shot*

I don't see anything wierd with Ryhorn and Zapdos, besides the fact it's Legendary VS. Un-evolved.

PokemonGirlMaster Guest

Don't be cerul to the pokemon. I went to glitch city, but i never saved in there.

SilverPidgeot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    When I did that Mew code I like did what it said with the Gambler and then fighting that dude with the Slowpoke , and then I flew to Lavender Town and when I tried to exit onto the route that leads to Saffron , my pause screen comes up then when I exit it I find a Mew. I don't see how you find other Pokemon. =/ Do you have to like fight another person?
    It's easy to get other Pokemon. First, you get a Pokemon with a special lower than 192 (i think) and put it in front. (Do NOT do higher or it will get glitched.) Do what it says with the Gambler and fly to Vermillion. Go in the grass in Route 13 and find a Pokemon. If you get a Ditto, as soon as it transforms into your Pokemon, run. Otherwise, run immediately. Then complete the glitch as normally. Sometimes, it'll be a Missingno. or something like that, other times it'll be some other Pokemon.

Someone Guest

...do you take me for an absolute fool? It's common sense and math. Here:

Pokemon in E4 (total): 26
    Pokemon in E4 x 50: 1300. At your best, you will OHKO every poke in one atk. 6 pokes cannot hold 1300 PP altogether. I'd suspect...I dunno. Around 200's? Thats for a team that is normal. Not like: Raticate: Scratch, Tackle, etc. Normal moves, like t-bolt. Soo, without healing, you stand no chance. If you must use struggle, without lefties, you will die quick. See? And what loser would try it? Trying to set a world record for most rattatas sent to hell by your Charizard is more fun than attempting to beat E4 50 times without healing.
    No I was just saying , did you actually try it? If you actually caculated that in your head , you're not a fool my friend , you're smart.

It's easy to get other Pokemon. First, you get a Pokemon with a special lower than 192 (i think) and put it in front. (Do NOT do higher or it will get glitched.) Do what it says with the Gambler and fly to Vermillion. Go in the grass in Route 13 and find a Pokemon. If you get a Ditto, as soon as it transforms into your Pokemon, run. Otherwise, run immediately. Then complete the glitch as normally. Sometimes, it'll be a Missingno. or something like that, other times it'll be some other Pokemon.
    Oh... XDD Ok. That makes sense.
    Last edited by Someone; 11th August 2005 at 12:08 AM.

can anyone give me a big picture of missingno?
    Last edited by Shukaku; 11th August 2005 at 7:42 PM.
    Card Credit goes to o tamago

Someone Guest

I can't give you a huge pic but this is what I have.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0/Missingno.png

I've posted this like 4 times already. XB

Exclamation

it wasn't shown ...
    and i hav something to add to Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno. This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). It will erase your game if you catch it at Lv. 0 trust me!
    Last edited by Shukaku; 12th August 2005 at 7:23 PM.

Someone Guest

Hmm that's odd... ... >.>

Yeah Seafoam and the east side of Cinnabar Island have no Pokemon programmed there so you'll find Missingno. or M there.

Wait a minute what's M?
    Oh, yeah missingno is just data --- or is it...
    Last edited by Shukaku; 14th August 2005 at 12:40 AM.

Someone Guest

M' is another form of Missingno , that's all. And Missingno. was just a test Pokemon.

PokemonGirlMaster Guest

Missingo is a data because it looks like a data. It screws thing up.

Zwe Guest

Has anyone posted the way to get on the S.S. Anne after it boarded?

Someone Guest

Missingo is a data because it looks like a data. It screws thing up.
    Everything in the game is considered data. Missingno was test data to TEST out the other Poke's before they were programmed into the game.

Has anyone posted the way to get on the S.S. Anne after it boarded?
    Zwe , IM me on AIM and I'll tell you how to get on even after it's boarded.
    Last edited by Someone; 14th August 2005 at 10:31 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DARKDEXOYS
    it wasn't shown ...
    and i hav something to add to Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno. This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). It will erase your game if you catch it at Lv. 0 trust me!

It dosn't erase your game if you catch it at Lv.0. Actually it's fun to catch it
    btw I'm new

By the way, Missing No. IS in Yellow, I have 1. Also, Missing No. is LUGIA, not Ho-oh. Nintendo put it in the game and tried to take it out but they failed.

And no this is not all random crud.

Diamond FC: 5412-7138-2317~|~4167-4185-4105: Brawl FC
    Note! My sister shares my Brawl FC. Ryu is me, Sami is her. If you'd like to battle me in either of the two games above, PM me and I'd be happy to show my skills.

Breloom Woods Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bagon_of_doom
    By the way, Missing No. IS in Yellow, I have 1. Also, Missing No. is LUGIA, not Ho-oh. Nintendo put it in the game and tried to take it out but they failed.

And no this is not all random crud.
    MissingNo. in yellow scares me so much i need someone to look with me. Is missingno really ? kool

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Missingno. is not Lugia or Ho-Oh. That's just a dumb rumor. It is a glitch. They didn't put Lugia in the game, and try to take it out. That's just stupid.

Edit: Here is a link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missingno.
    It explains what missingono. is and why it appears.
    Last edited by Marine1988; 14th August 2005 at 11:59 PM.

[QUOTE=Marine1988]Missingno. is not Lugia or Ho-Oh. That's just a dumb rumor. It is a glitch. They didn't put Lugia in the game, and try to take it out. That's just stupid.

Ahh! i can't beleve how gullabull i am being Oh yeah i found glitch that involves the trainers in the water. fight a regular trainer then fight a glitch trainer.they will have different pokemon.

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Hey does anybody happen to know how to get to the truck after the S.S. Anne takes off? I remember hearing something about how if you stand next to the Sailor that stops you then you do something and you can wind up getting past him. I forgot how the trick works, so if anybody knows, please tell me. I'd appreciate any help!

I found a differant way to catch !

You first fly from the gambler to Fiusha city and go to the beach below.
    You battle the lower swimmer on the beach then you fly to lavinder town
    and walk out the left exit. The start menu will pop up and then you close it
    and you'll battle missingno. I caught it and it knew payday, and watergun.

All though I was doing the glitch city cheat were your walking out side the safari zone and after a while the pa speaks at you. So that might have changed it.
    Last edited by Yami ookami; 15th August 2005 at 9:24 PM.
    Friend code:1418-6735-6666 BulletMan
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Searching for: Think Fat Mamoswine, Technician Breloom

Sgt. Pepper Guest

I doubt that would work if you're not doing the Glitch City trick at the same time.

Someone Guest

The way to get onto the SS Anne without a ticket( if you have the ????(surf board item at the beginning of the game with a gameshark) and/or after it's taken off is like this: Stand diagonal to the man guarding the port entrance to the SS Anne. Move to the right holding start at the same time. Save the game and turn it off. When you turn the game back on you should be facing right. Now use surf. Instead of going to the side you should surf on the man. XD Just push forward and you're in. XD

PokemonGirlMaster Guest

yay! Thanks! I got in to S.S Anne again! *is pleased* (Cough passagers are weak pokemon)

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast