Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2127

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Quote Originally Posted by -Missingno. unsolved- View Post
    Can you really catch a Mew in Leaf Green using a glitch?
    I have tried doing that myself, even after finding somebody that works the exact same way as the Gambler.

You need to press start as soon as you move, but before the other trainer's sprite loads in the originals. In this generation, the trainer's sprite loads WHILE you are moving. My guess is that the event loads when even a PIXEL of the sprite loads. So, it is completely impossible...

What level pokemon do you find in cereulean cave other than lv. 70 mewtwo

Nothing major but the other day a scientist walked a few steps backwards.
    Last edited by Missingno.Fan; 2nd January 2007 at 4:39 AM.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Question

You can change your ID in R/B into the Old Man, but you need the aid of a Gameshark in order to do it. What you do is enable a code which allows you to battle anyone (like Professor Oak, but I had done it with Brock) and talk to the old man while the switch is still on. He'll throw a pokeball at "Brock" and a chime will sound saying that your safari game is over. After that, you can open the menu and see that your name will be changed into Old Man.

Does anyone know about the TM 42 attack? Its a glitch attack that A has. (A is actually another form of M'. Except in the form of a Nidorino(Also need the Gameshark for this)) The attack type says it is Brock, and the attack is similar to Selfdestruct-but without the user's pokemon fainting.
    M' and Missingo. have the same pokedex, but A has a different one. Its height is that of a Rhydon, and its Weight is 880.8 lbs. Its pokedex ID is 242

Another form that M' takes is 8, which I have yet to succeed in catching. All their cries are that of a Rhydon. One of them I call N, mostly because while battling it the last letter of its name (n) continues on and on and on, and its HP gauge doubles over. The cry that N has is that similar to the Jigglypuff in Pewter City's Pokemon Center.

If you use the gameshark to battle people like professor oak through a wild battle and then turn the gameshark switch off, an odd variation of Champion Gary's music will begin once 8 is sent out.
    I'm suprised that my game still works after all this.
    Won who knows how many Battle Dome challenges using Steelix, Blissey, and a Wobbuffet. (22 Wins. 9 losses)

Quote Originally Posted by trainerblaze View Post
    Does anyone know about the TM 42 attack? Its a glitch attack that A has. (A is actually another form of M'. Except in the form of a Nidorino(Also need the Gameshark for this)) The attack type says it is Brock, and the attack is similar to Selfdestruct-but without the user's pokemon fainting.
    http://www.glitchcity.info/attackdex/redblue/tm42

also, all of the glitch Pokemon aren't "forms of 'M", they are entirely different glitches.
    My username on this forum is one I adopted in February 2004 and dropped in 2010. Please refer to me as Adrian Malacoda from now on.

Yeah, M' was the base pokemon that was used to create all the other pokemon. MISSINGNO is the glitch that appears where pokemon were deleted well enough to not affect anything but the remnant is still there. The others (A, a, .4, LM4, ect) are pokemon and unique there and of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bent~ View Post
    No, you can't. The popular "Mew Glitch" only works in Red, Blue, and Yellow (and presumably the Japanese versions of each, and Green).
    It does work on the Japanese versions, I can confirm this.
    Manga Fanatica.

Quote Originally Posted by shiny charizard master View Post
    Yeah, M' was the base pokemon that was used to create all the other pokemon. MISSINGNO is the glitch that appears where pokemon were deleted well enough to not affect anything but the remnant is still there. The others (A, a, .4, LM4, ect) are pokemon and unique there and of themselves.
    You know, I hate to start rumours and confusion, but...

That kind of makes me wonder what kind of beta Pokemon there were before the final release of the game.
    Manga Fanatica.

There is a way 2 clone pokemon on Yellow! Put a pokemon in a box and press save. While it is saving, turn ur Gameboy/GBC/GBA/GBASP off and switch it back on. You will have 2 of the same pokemon!
    #No.1 Murkrow fan!

Is the past level 100 glitch in Yellow and is there a Mew Glitch in yellow??

I captured Missingno. in Yellow once (this is extremely hard because the game usually crashes when you fight him) without the aid of a gameshark. When the battle ended there was like 30 of me and Pikachu walking around in lavender town. When I flew away it was fine. Also, Missingno's name was FULL HEAL, you know, like the item? You couldn't change the name either.

Can't read my poker face

How do I catch one legitimatly O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Kabuto View Post
    How do I catch one legitimatly O_O
    Do the Mew Glitch with one of the Channellers but save before you do, because the game will most likely freeze the first few times.

The Missingno in Yellow is considerably more dangerous than the one in Red and Blue, though.
    60% of SPPF don't miss the glitches Missingno and 'M from R/B/Y/G/S/C. If you are one of those 40% who miss our pals the glitches, copy and paste this into your signature (started by MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO)

I got Missingno. in Yellow but Turn into a Rhydon. And I did not know Rhydon could have watergun.

Quote Originally Posted by trainerblaze View Post
    You can change your ID in R/B into the Old Man, but you need the aid of a Gameshark in order to do it. What you do is enable a code which allows you to battle anyone (like Professor Oak, but I had done it with Brock) and talk to the old man while the switch is still on. He'll throw a pokeball at "Brock" and a chime will sound saying that your safari game is over. After that, you can open the menu and see that your name will be changed into Old Man.
    I have returned. Time to bust this stupid "cheat"

Yes, you could do that and change your name to "Old Man" or you could just make a new guy and name him "Old Man" -.-

I have a Missingno. in Yellow, but not on Red / Blue yet. It turn into a Rhydon! And I think most Missingno.'s turn to a Rhydon. I performed it on a Mew Glitch. Also I did not Use any cheat codes because I don't have any Gameshark or Action Replay yet but I wanted to get it.
    Last edited by shadow_latias; 10th February 2007 at 11:54 AM.

Immortal kaine, it also changes your Trainer ID to the same as the OLD MAN's, which, incidentally, is 65536. I know as I have just tested it.

=========================
    MISSINGNO/M CODES/RUMORS
    ================================================== =========================

Quote Originally Posted by bob151jr
    1. THE AMAZING GLITCH MISSINGNO

Missingno can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that
    teachs you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam
    Islands.Surf up and down the coast to find missingno.

What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! This is one of the most popular tricks in Pokemon. A variation is
    to surf up and down the east coast of Cinnabar Island. If you do use this
    code, and you see him, the 6th item in your item list will be multiplied by 129
    or so. If you see him, it will also mess up your Hall of Fame (see THE HALL OF
    FAME GALLERY in the Mew section). If you catch him, it will mess up your Hall
    of Fame also, plus may delete your saved game or destroy your whole game
    (highly unlikely). BTW, he has Sky Attack, Water Gun, and Water Gun.

2. THE MISSINGO VARIATION: M

M can be found if you first go to viridian city, talk to the guy that teachs
    you to catch a pokemon,Then to fuschia and surf down to Seafoam Islands.Surf up
    and down the coast to find M

What Happens:
    CONFIRMED! Unlike Missingno, you can only find M in the Blue Version. M is
    basically the same as Missingno..

Reply:You can get Missingno. in Pokemon Yellow too, but it turns into a Rhydon. It has Watergun, Bind, and Payday. When you battle it, sometimes the game freezes or the words"Missingno is trying to learn" or "Missingno Learned!". and sometimes it won't freeze when you battle it. It starts on Lv.7 and when it grows a level, it turns into Lv.1. You can find in in here too, the website. http://www.trsrockin.com/dex_yellow.html
    Last edited by shadow_latias; 10th February 2007 at 12:03 PM.
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/25rgz8h.png[/img]

1. This is already known...
    2. It only turns into a rhydon the first time you catch one or a glitch-dex is shown...

iono if this is a glitch on red but i did the missingno glitch and i killed 3 missingnos and then i did the mew glitch then i saved when i turned it off then turned it back on my mew was gone i was wtf then i tried the mew glitch again i couldnt talk to anybody for some reason and the menu didnt work can anybody explain to me y it happened

That sometimes happens. It is unexplainable but sometimes there is a glitch within the mew glitch where that whole route becomes unable to battle you AND sometimes you can't even go on the route wthout it getting totally messed up with odd noices and your character moving extremely slow.

Just today I was using my h Poke glitch (a ghost type) against a guys Ekans. It said Ekans used WRAP. It doesn't affect H poke. Then it shows the animation for wrap but I didn't lose any health.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Default missingno

i love the missingno glitches!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Just today I was using my h Poke glitch (a ghost type) against a guys Ekans. It said Ekans used WRAP. It doesn't affect H poke. Then it shows the animation for wrap but I didn't lose any health.
    That may be because h Poke was a Ghost type at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Smack That!!!!! View Post
    That may be because h Poke was a Ghost type at the time.
    Thank you for stating the blatantly obvious.
    S/he was talking about the animation coming up when it usually doesn't when an attack is ineffective.
    It's pretty obvious it's a glitch, seeing as how you were messing around with a glitch Pokemon.
    EDIT: WTF happened to TSRockin? It just comes up with a search thingy now.
    Last edited by xgina; 22nd January 2007 at 7:51 AM.

Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast