Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2127

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

OH yeah,bob15jr about half way through this thread{forum?}you said that when you do the missingNo. trick you find tangela and mewtwo the reason for thisis because of the letters in your name specificly the 1,3,5 and,7 like if you had } in one of those slots you would find a venasaur level 100+ and you can duplicate your rare candy and get it to level 255 for one battle.

He is not here anymore, so I doubt he will read that.
    I might play around with my ROM and the Walk Through Walls code and see if I can find anything cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Extrasensory View Post
    EDIT: WTF happened to TSRockin? It just comes up with a search thingy now.
    http://www.trsrockin.com/tales.html

not seeing the problem....

Oh, I forgot about the R in the web address. >_>

I have a thought. Missingno. couldn't have possibly been a complete glitch. Since a common abbreviation for the word number is "no." its name means "missing number". That could've only been thought out by somebody. Also, who finds those things without knowing they're there. Who decided to talk to the guy in Viridian, then fly to Cinnabar and swim on the coast?

Notably: I found a Golduck and a Vileplume, both of which had leveled beyond 100 this way

The Safari Zone Pokémon on the coast of Seafoam Island trick works, I believe that was unintentional

The man on the roof of Cinnabar Gym, true, but how is it useful at all? Probably unintentional.

The Mew trick works and I'm certain that was unintentional. The only way to uncover something like that would involve hacking the code and that's way beyond my comprehension.

Any ones I'm forgetting?
    Banners in your signature CANNOT exceed 468x100 pixels. The banner you had here was over that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbeer View Post
    I have a thought. Missingno. couldn't have possibly been a complete glitch. Since a common abbreviation for the word number is "no." its name means "missing number". That could've only been thought out by somebody. Also, who finds those things without knowing they're there. Who decided to talk to the guy in Viridian, then fly to Cinnabar and swim on the coast?
    Missingno. is like a beta, every game has one, and without one the game won't work. RBY weren't too good at covering it up.
    Notably: I found a Golduck and a Vileplume, both of which had leveled beyond 100 this way
    Noted.
    The Safari Zone Pokémon on the coast of Seafoam Island trick works, I believe that was unintentional
    True.
    The man on the roof of Cinnabar Gym, true, but how is it useful at all? Probably unintentional.
    It is useful if you are sad and want a laugh.
    The Mew trick works and I'm certain that was unintentional. The only way to uncover something like that would involve hacking the code and that's way beyond my comprehension.
    We know.
    Any ones I'm forgetting?
    Surfing through a lot of things, most notably the man stopping you from getting into the SS Anne again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbeer View Post
    Also, who finds those things without knowing they're there. Who decided to talk to the guy in Viridian, then fly to Cinnabar and swim on the coast?
    Me. I accidentaly talked to the man and swam to the coast. I had just gotten the game and didn't know what was going on. To put it lightly I totally freaked out especially when my graphics messed up. Oh and bye the way the reason the pokemon from the Safari zone appear there is because if it is the last area you were in and they don't have set pokemon for that spot. Remember before you go to glitch city if you do the below link have a pokemon with fly to get out of there.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_...nd_.27M_glitch
    Last edited by mewmew202; 5th February 2007 at 1:42 AM. Reason: missing info

I have not played this game for a long time, and I'm glad I no longer play it. Anyways, on topic, when I was "link battling" with my friend, the game froze on my side and on his side, I called back Mew(from glitch) and I sent out! Seriously, that's what it said and, what's even creepier, the sprite was Missingno.'s. Freaky....
    http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/machamp.pngThanks, Aragornbird for art.

^_^I love Machamp, yet my heart is already mugged by Sheimi.

I claimed Sheimi as my bishie, so touch, and bad things will happen to you... very bad things....

Eng. Diamond FC:1117 6774 3048

I found a glitch in my yellow when my zubat evolved into Venosaur!
    "Man hands treachery to man
    It depends like a coastal shelf.
    Get out as early as you can.
    and don't have any kids yourself.'

Care to give some more details?

Quote Originally Posted by superdude001 View Post
    i love the missingno glitches!!!!!
    Well I don't like Missingno. Glitches that much becasue it sometimes messes up the game.
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/25rgz8h.png[/img]

netheir do i
    Havnt been here for ages! add me on msn at JALDRED.wii@hotmail.co.uk or on AIM at SCuzen05@aol.com. Also visit www.ellieleeinthehouse.piczo.com

I said that my zubat evolved into venasaur. I was just outside of Cerelean City in some grass. I had my exp. share with me and I battled a pokemon. After I beat it my zubat grew to Lv.27. And then it said that zubat was evolving. I thought I was going to get a golbat but it evolved into venasaur. I don't know what happened though.
    "Man hands treachery to man
    It depends like a coastal shelf.
    Get out as early as you can.
    and don't have any kids yourself.'

Quote Originally Posted by V.F.D. Member View Post
    I said that my zubat evolved into venasaur. I was just outside of Cerelean City in some grass. I had my exp. share with me and I battled a pokemon. After I beat it my zubat grew to Lv.27. And then it said that zubat was evolving. I thought I was going to get a golbat but it evolved into venasaur. I don't know what happened though.
    That's whacked!

i did the mew trick and i learnd that mew doesn't do nothing musch to your game buuut.... i can catch a lot of mewtwo's at lvl130 now >

That Missing number in red version messed up my game. now it wont even save.

I have a new town for ya', its called glitch city and use fly to get out, ok here are the steps:

1:Go to safari zone and once your inside save the game.

2: Turn off your gameboy then back on.

3:Go back into the main building and go to the bike path thing and just walk around till you hear the "ding-dong, your time is expired" or something like that.

4: You will be teleported into the main building then go back to the door to fuscia city

5: Congratz! your in glitch city!

Is this a glitch? Cos' it never happened to me before.

I was training Butterfree in Red (MY Butterfree, for that matter) and I don't have any gym badges yet, but after a battle with a wild Rattata, Butterfree instead got BOOSTED Exp. points! And, it started to disobey me in the following battles. My other Pokemon are fine. Any explanation?
    PMD Blue: Team Boring 43,225 Rescue Pts
    Meganium Lv 100 MAX IQ
    Blaziken Lv 100 MAX IQ
    Achievements: Recruited all Legendaries except Jirachi, got 24 Lv 100s, 18 MAX IQs, recruited 24/26 Unown, got 32 Pokemon from Jirachi

Hah.

For some reason I can't put HM02 into my PC. (Pokemon Red, btw.)

Credit for the image goes to NickelBuckle9, a Gaia Online user

The team pictured above is my in-game team for SoulSilver. =)

Is there an HM02 in your items AND one appears in the PC? If so you have successfully duplicated your HM02 to 128 lol

No.

I haven't duplicated any HMs.
    Last edited by Mirai Mirai; 14th February 2007 at 3:28 PM.

Credit for the image goes to NickelBuckle9, a Gaia Online user

The team pictured above is my in-game team for SoulSilver. =)

hm...today i was battling missingno. and it had a stranger cry than usual. it's normaly a faster version on the male nidoran but this time it's one of those glitch cries you hear when you mess up your hall of fame.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§

This was a cool glitch that happened on my first ever time I started Pokemon Blue. I picked Charmander for my starter and my rival picked Bulbasaur! Unfortunatley I didn't realise it was a glitch and I started a new game later on.

Also Magikarp never learnt Tackle at lv20 on my Pokemon Blue but he still evolved.
    I like to have whatever pokemon I want in my team and have fun playing the game but I also like to make a competitive team and fiddle around with EV's.

Quote Originally Posted by V.F.D. Member View Post
    I said that my zubat evolved into venasaur. I was just outside of Cerelean City in some grass. I had my exp. share with me and I battled a pokemon.
    There IS no Exp. Share in R/B/Y/G.

~Awesomeness made by the talented GladeShadow~

AERODACTYL LORD is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I know how to dupelicate pokemon on Emerald but I wont say it as i will probably get more points.
    AERODACTYL LORD

Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast