Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    The way to get onto the SS Anne without a ticket( if you have the ????(surf board item at the beginning of the game with a gameshark) and/or after it's taken off is like this: Stand diagonal to the man guarding the port entrance to the SS Anne. Move to the right holding start at the same time. Save the game and turn it off. When you turn the game back on you should be facing right. Now use surf. Instead of going to the side you should surf on the man. XD Just push forward and you're in. XD
    Thanks a bunch! I don't have surf yet, but I'll try it later. That truck is so cool!

the raichu evo could be true beacuse on cinnabar a man will trade a pokemon for a raichu when your done trading he says"the raichu you gave me evolved"so i think it is true
    Hello to all, I am Kamaro, I am a minor Game Developer that uses BYOND. I am currently making a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game. I have returned to this forum after years of ignoring it, sorry for any issues I may have caused earlier, if I did that is...
    P.S The name means Shadow Weasel, no Naruto connections at all

dark scyther Guest

If someone will post a glitch avoid posting glitcjes that doesnt affect the game and doesnt make sense:mewtwo get a yoshi head and stuff like that

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pkmntrainer kamaro
    the raichu evo could be true beacuse on cinnabar a man will trade a pokemon for a raichu when your done trading he says"the raichu you gave me evolved"so i think it is true
    What?!?! He doesn't say that, does he? Come on, there is no Raichu evolution. I don't even remember a Raichu trade on Cinnabar. If there is, and he does say that, it's just some messed up thing the programmers got wrong.

Did ya no there are multipule Glitch citys? If you do the glitch city cheat in other routes without bildings. There's a Glitch bike trail. Hehe.
    Last edited by Yami ookami; 16th August 2005 at 12:00 AM.
    Friend code:1418-6735-6666 BulletMan
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Searching for: Think Fat Mamoswine, Technician Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Yami ookami
    Did ya no there are multipule Glitch citys? If you do the glitch city cheat in other routes without bildings. There's a Glitch bike trail. Hehe.
    I think people all ready know that.

That is just a dumb untrue rumor, it's also quite illogical if you think about it.
    btw don't double post use edit.

Someone Guest

You can't get Yoshi in Pokemon!!! =3=

It's called 'they forgot to change that from the old R/b games'. =3= You'd had to trade that man a Machoke first in R/B. They changed it to a Raichu in Yellow version.

Quote Originally Posted by #000 missingno.
    is cool
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6312/SPAM1.png

I caught Missingno in Yellow (there is where it REALLY glitches up), battled with it, and left my Yellow for dead for 2 years. Unbelievely, my game was EXACTLY the same when I turned it back on. Nothing glitched, no erased files, no bull. Well, there was the fact that my HoF was messed up and that I had 100+ Master Balls, but that's it.

BTW, if you send Missingno/'M' into battle, will your 6th slot increase again?
    If you need me for anything, you'd best contact me on Steam or AIM rather than by PM.

Spoiler:- Extra stuff:

poke_contests Guest

is it possible to trade MISSINGNO. from Yellow to Red/Blue?

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Pikamaster
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6312/SPAM1.png

I caught Missingno in Yellow (there is where it REALLY glitches up), battled with it, and left my Yellow for dead for 2 years. Unbelievely, my game was EXACTLY the same when I turned it back on. Nothing glitched, no erased files, no bull. Well, there was the fact that my HoF was messed up and that I had 100+ Master Balls, but that's it.

Umm... I'm not sure. I don't think it would but it might.

Have any of you done the ditto trick where you get him to learn a messed up move? Your supposed to have him fight a Pidgey, use transform, and then swith one of Pidgeys moves to another spot. When you beat the Pidgey, you would have a glitch move (I think it's called cooltrainer or something).

Someone Guest

Nope. You'll just screw up your graphics alot faster and corrupt the game. D=

is it possible to trade MISSINGNO. from Yellow to Red/Blue?
    Yeah it is. But I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Have any of you done the ditto trick where you get him to learn a messed up move? Your supposed to have him fight a Pidgey, use transform, and then swith one of Pidgeys moves to another spot. When you beat the Pidgey, you would have a glitch move (I think it's called cooltrainer or something).
    If you're gonna do that glitch , don't save after or you'd have a messed up Ditto. It already happened to someone in here. XDD

Sgt. Pepper Guest

I found a glitch today! When I went to Silph Co. I saw a rocket like 5 steps down and 5 steps over from the entrance (something like that), so I went to talk to him, and when I got close he disappeared. I walked a few steps away and then he reappeare. So then I walk up to him once again and he disappears and reappears right next to the Silph Co. door. And I thought, "Oh, it was the one that is next to the door, he just glitched himself a few steps away." So... that was it. Pretty lame glitch, but still kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1988
    I found a glitch today! When I went to Silph Co. I saw a rocket like 5 steps down and 5 steps over from the entrance (something like that), so I went to talk to him, and when I got close he disappeared. I walked a few steps away and then he reappeare. So then I walk up to him once again and he disappears and reappears right next to the Silph Co. door. And I thought, "Oh, it was the one that is next to the door, he just glitched himself a few steps away." So... that was it. Pretty lame glitch, but still kind of cool.
    i noticed that too. i thought it was my imagination =p

It turns out that recovery moves (rest, softboiled, recover,etc.) won't work when the Pokemon's HP is a multiple of 255 or 511 lower than it's max HP/

(e.g. Chansey with max 703 HP couldn't use softboiled at 192 HP exactly.)
    The GSC Militia:
    -Double-Edge
    -.TraX.
    -Altmer

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1988
    i have. its fun not that fun but still. i used a pp up once and my game froze and can you do that trick on yellow?
    Last edited by Luxuria; 17th August 2005 at 1:18 AM.

whats .4? i heard about it

My bannah.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1...rselectlt4.png
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

Someone Guest

4 is one of the glitches you could obtain with Gameshark.

whats it look like?

My bannah.
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

Someone Guest

You can find 4 on this hex table. It's near Victreebel.

http://www.trsrockin.com/hexlist.html

This may be just me, but it looks like if you Unscramble the glitchy Missingno, it looks like the Old Man. Or is that just me?

EDIT: NVM
    Last edited by Rabid_Latias; 27th December 2005 at 9:05 PM.

Default thnx

it really helped

My bannah.

Hothead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf
    Any topics about Missingno or glitches that appear in the mian forum get closed. I'm tired of seeing nothing but posts about 'my characters name changed' or 'there's a tiny bit of grass in the wrong place'. These do not warrent discussions of any kind. You want to chat about glitches, you do it here. Same goes for missingno.
    ok i did the missingno glitch and i usually could get a number 0 but when i went to silph co and went to where the president is i went to the computer and a whole bonch of pokemon appeared that werent mine i still couldnt use them but they were under names like team rocket and whole bunch of the pokemon on there werent even in that version the version i was playing by the way red oh and after that i couldnt get a level 0 after it

Quote Originally Posted by Zwe
    Has anyone posted the way to get on the S.S. Anne after it boarded?
    I did that before i saw a code on the computer but u dont need cheat devices.

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Wow! I didn't know there were other glitch looking Pokemon besides the backwards L Missingno.

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast