Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2127

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Default New glitch called "Ma x a"

I discovered a new glitch called "Maxa" on my Pokemon Red game!
    I'm trying to do the Missingno. glitch and BAZINGA! A wild "Maxa" appeared!

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/28gqc85.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fxcnsg.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/1elzjp.jpg[/IMG]

Vocabulary:
    Golpe: Fight
    Sai: Flee
    Ataque: Atack
    Defesa: Defense
    Voelocidade: Speed
    Ave: Bird
    Bolhas: Bubbles
    Escolher: Choose a/Choose one
    Last edited by MISSINGNO. rufflet_is_gag; 24th March 2012 at 4:35 PM.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2igm9av.png[/IMG]
    My team in HG

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/212e8h1.jpg[/IMG]
    My team in Pt

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I'm loving: Honchkrow, Serperior, Porygon2, Pelipper, Herdier and Zigzagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Does anybody(Besides me) no where Missingno comes from. I am not sure if someone meantioned this already, but the evoltionary chain for the cubone family was supposed to go cubone-marowak-kangashkan, but they didnt want that befor r/b came out, so they made missing number and put if off the shore of cinnibar isle.to hope no one found it
    Yes I DO know where missingno. comes from.
    フェージングのエコー

There is a really useful glitch! It helps you get Level 100s before you get the Boulderbadge! No really, I tried it out.

1. Obtain a Level 1 Pokemon.
    2. Put it in the first slot in your party. Put a sronger Pokemon in the second slot.
    3. Enter a wild Pokemon battle.
    4. Immediately switch out the Level 1 and send out the stronger Pokemon.
    5. Defeat the wild Pokemon.
    6. The Level 1 Pokemon should be glitchedly elevated to Level 100! I know, it sounds crazy, but it works! I tried it out myself!
    Last edited by Shadowy Arceini; 14th June 2012 at 4:42 AM.

Does anybody(Besides me) no where Missingno comes from. I am not sure if someone meantioned this already, but the evoltionary chain for the cubone family was supposed to go cubone-marowak-kangashkan, but they didnt want that befor r/b came out, so they made missing number and put if off the shore of cinnibar isle.to hope no one found it
    Are you serious?

I made a post on this just last page.
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

Quote Originally Posted by Infernova Lv. 999 View Post
    There is a really useful glitch! It helps you get Level 100s before you get the Boulderbadge! No really, I did it on my Visual Boy Color.1. Obtain a Level 1 Pokemon.2. Put it in the first slot in your party. Put a sronger Pokemon in the second slot.3. Enter a wild Pokemon battle.4. Immediately switch out the Level 1 and send out the stronger Pokemon.5. Defeat the wild Pokemon.6. The Level 1 Pokemon should be glitchedly elevated to Level 100! I know, it sounds crazy, but it works! I tried it out myself!
    How exaxtly do you get level 1's in R/B/Y
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    How exaxtly do you get level 1's in R/B/Y
    There's a video that shows you how to catch level 1s and perform the glitch that Infernova was talking about here. Essentially, it is possible to catch a level 1 in RBY through the use of a glitch. The level 1 Pokemon can then be leveled to 100 instantaneously if it is affected by the experience underflow glitch.

Had someone really plugged in Mew's coding unbeknowst to everyone? That seems a little Farfetch'd.

I found an interesting site about glitches in RBY and other things surrounding those games. Found here.

How many glitches are there that have no side effects? I'm sure most of us have done the Mew glitch, and it obviously has no side effects.

But about that, every time I've done the Mew glitch, about three times(I do the one in Cerulean, not Lavender) every time I get on the Nugget Bridge, it's not my START menu that appears before Mew, it's the speech bubble from the Team Rocket guy who tries to get you to join Team Rocket. I walk on the bridge and it says, "With your ability, you could be a top leader in TEAM ROCKET!" Then boom, Mew appears. Has anyone had this happen?

Whoever told you that lied to you.
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

Werster is without a doubt the Pokémon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Had someone really plugged in Mew's coding unbeknowst to everyone? That seems a little Farfetch'd.

I found an interesting site about glitches in RBY and other things surrounding those games. Found here.

How many glitches are there that have no side effects? I'm sure most of us have done the Mew glitch, and it obviously has no side effects.

But about that, every time I've done the Mew glitch, about three times(I do the one in Cerulean, not Lavender) every time I get on the Nugget Bridge, it's not my START menu that appears before Mew, it's the speech bubble from the Team Rocket guy who tries to get you to join Team Rocket. I walk on the bridge and it says, "With your ability, you could be a top leader in TEAM ROCKET!" Then boom, Mew appears. Has anyone had this happen?
    http://forums.glitchcity.info/index....ic,3979.0.html
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

i realized when you walk around in lavender town and bump into things, it stops playing the melody. So i just kept bumping into a house or something with the music all out of whack
    cookie cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon5782 View Post
    i realized when you walk around in lavender town and bump into things, it stops playing the melody. So i just kept bumping into a house or something with the music all out of whack
    In FR/LG or R/B/Y?

When I caught Missingno. I got 999 Master Balls!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1gox00.png[/IMG]

I once caught 2 Mews, 2 Missingno, and A level 7 blastoise. Oh, and using a ch**t code, I found the end of g. city... It's Pallet in yellow, and (no codes for red, so idk... probaly a crash)

THere was gonna be a "Bird" type in game, but they ditched it because it was too close to flying type.

And guess what? Missing.no is bird type and knows sky attack (Was sky attack in 1st gen?)
    Currently playing: Pokemon Ruby Team! (Broken internal battery :C)

Most recent shiny-

Will the Mew tricks work on Pokemon Yellow? I use the celadon trick in Pokemon Blue to get Mew.

Will the Mew tricks work on Pokemon Yellow? I use the celadon trick in Pokemon Blue to get Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfighter View Post
    I've caught a Mew on my Yellow using the Mew Glitch.

would the cerulean trick work?

would the cerulean trick work?
    By "Cerulean trick," do you mean catching an Abra near Cerulean and then using Teleport to do the Mew Glitch? If so, then yes, it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    By "Cerulean trick," do you mean catching an Abra near Cerulean and then using Teleport to do the Mew Glitch? If so, then yes, it will work.
    Does that Trick glitch up my game? what are the downsides?

A LONG time ago, (Liek 8 yrs) i tried missingno cuz i head about it from my bro. I thought it was fake, till i tried it. I caught it...And then...I learned how to glitch masterballs and such and missingno became my hero.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Does that Trick glitch up my game? what are the downsides?
    No, its the same thing as doing it with abra in cueruelon (Spell failure)
    Currently playing: Pokemon Ruby Team! (Broken internal battery :C)

Most recent shiny-

on youtube, I saw a glitch in Pokemon Yellow where a player got a lv.100 nidoking before fighting Brock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o1-4MRt_oo

Yes, Aquarelle very recently adressed this same thing a few posts back:

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    There's a video that shows you how to catch level 1s and perform the glitch that Infernova was talking about here. Essentially, it is possible to catch a level 1 in RBY through the use of a glitch. The level 1 Pokemon can then be leveled to 100 instantaneously if it is affected by the experience underflow glitch.

I remember I was once playing Yellow and I got a glitch that broke the save data. I successfully executed the Mew Glitch in this file (not sure if it was related, figured it was worth mentioning). I was in the Pokémon Mansion and all was normal, until I got to the basement. Then, all the Pokémon I encountered thereafter were glitch boxes. They had the same cry, same palette, same attacks, same everything as the regular Pokémon in the Mansion, but they all appeared as glitchy boxes. So, I got the Secret Key, then left and tried to save. It gave me the whole deal about overwriting the previous data, when back in Generation I it only warned of this if you tried to save after selecting New Game. I saved it anyway, reasoning that it was saving the session I was currently playing regardless. When I rebooted, it told me the save data was destroyed! True story... True anger and rage!! I never bucked up the courage to play that copy of Yellow again, fearing I would get so far and then lose it all...
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast