Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586 LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2127

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Is there a Consequence on the Mew Glitch? like I want get Mew for My Red Team by glitch but I'm kind of Scared of what might happen like a Glitch would destroy my Game or something, Is it safe to get Mew by glitch?
    Don't worry, its safe. I've done it in several different games through both methods that I know of (Routes 7 and 24), and haven't encountered any damaging glitches. The only ones I've encountered are when I do it wrong or experiment to see what other Pokemon I get, and even then its only the game freezing.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Question: When you do the Mew glitch, does the mew inherit the IV's of the last pokemon you faught? Since the special stat of the last pokemon you encountered is the one that determines what pokemon will appear. So, potentially, after trading a shiny pokemon from Generation 2 with a special stat of 21, doing the Mew glitch by getting a ditto to transform into your shiny (well not anymore) pokemon gives the ditto exactly the same IV's as your pokemon, with 21 special. Then, Mew will appear when you complete the glitch, and if it inherits the IV's of the Ditto I killed, then that's awesome because that's a shiny Mew in generation 2.

So does the glitched pokemon inherit the IV's of the last pokemon you defeated?

The glitch helped me a lot in Blue. I got maximum money and an awesome team.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForJay View Post
    Question: When you do the Mew glitch, does the mew inherit the IV's of the last pokemon you faught? Since the special stat of the last pokemon you encountered is the one that determines what pokemon will appear. So, potentially, after trading a shiny pokemon from Generation 2 with a special stat of 21, doing the Mew glitch by getting a ditto to transform into your shiny (well not anymore) pokemon gives the ditto exactly the same IV's as your pokemon, with 21 special. Then, Mew will appear when you complete the glitch, and if it inherits the IV's of the Ditto I killed, then that's awesome because that's a shiny Mew in generation 2.

So does the glitched pokemon inherit the IV's of the last pokemon you defeated?
    No I don't think so but then again I don't really pay any attention to IV s and EVs but I did master the stat exp system.

What in really don't get is y people just go around saying missing no trashes ur game when they haven't actually attempted it themselves and then when they do try and catch it they go for the one that crashes ur game, if u wannna catch missingno then go for the harmless one. (Special stats 182,183 and 184 in yellow.)
    Last edited by epicjirachifan; 21st January 2013 at 3:06 AM.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

New question
    About the old man glitch that will help me get lots of Rare Candy or Master Balls, since this one has the infamous Missingno, will that harm my Pokémon if I battle or or is there a safer way to do the Old Man Glitch to help me get more Rare Candy? What should I do if I don't want to harm my game or Pokémon that are my major team?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

i remember one of my friends saying that when they started the game they went into your rivals house and saved. then continued as normal but instead of a bulbasaur there was a mew. he was always ********ing us soooooooooo -_-

I spent the last week executing the following glitches:

Standard missingno glitch
    Extended Mew Glitch
    Q merge glitch (with Missingno normal yellow form)
    Paco HP remain glitch (by far the most complicated glitch i've ever tried to work with)
    Hyper beam underflow glitch
    Gb tower dv transfer glitch
    Old man name glitch

I now have a perfect set of Mewtwo, Dragonite, Snorlax, Ho-oh, Lugia and Tyranitar. The Mewtwo knows Spore and Dream Eater, the Snorlax Thunder Wave, and the Dragonite Earthquake, Drill Peck and Hi Jump Kick. They work excellently in stadium 2, and I feel a great sense of accomplishment after beginning a journey to obtaining the strongest possible pokemon 11 years ago

I've noticed that ever since I did the Mew glitch, my game has been freezing a lot -- twice during the opening, and several times during battle. Is this just a coincidence, or did activating the glitch cause this? I've taken to saving after every battle just in case it freezes again.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklingSapphire View Post
    I've noticed that ever since I did the Mew glitch, my game has been freezing a lot -- twice during the opening, and several times during battle. Is this just a coincidence, or did activating the glitch cause this? I've taken to saving after every battle just in case it freezes again.
    it couldn't of cause I did the mew glitch and my yellow has worked perfectly
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I remember doing the Mew glitch in Yellow years ago but my game has always worked just fine (and still works).

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I did the MisingNo glitch a bunch, and it kinda trashed my blue version. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Do you guys suggest that I do the Mew glitch? I won't really be using a Mew in my playthrough, and I don't really feel like I should glitch. But I also want to have all 151 pokemon in my Red and Blue versions...

My cousin has a Mew in his Gold version, so I could just trade it down from there, the problem is that he's in Greece while I'm in the US, and I have no clue when I'll be going back to Greece for the summer.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Do you guys suggest that I do the Mew glitch? I won't really be using a Mew in my playthrough, and I don't really feel like I should glitch. But I also want to have all 151 pokemon in my Red and Blue versions...

My cousin has a Mew in his Gold version, so I could just trade it down from there, the problem is that he's in Greece while I'm in the US, and I have no clue when I'll be going back to Greece for the summer.
    Go for it, it *might* corrupt your game, but that case is rare. If you prize your save then I don't recommend it.

I'm not sure what happens if it corrupts your game, never happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    I remember doing the Mew glitch in Yellow years ago but my game has always worked just fine (and still works).
    Same here, I did it back in yellow and I caught it, saved the game, and after loading it up, it was fine. I even used it in my playthrough, and it was quite good.

I also did the Missingno glitch on blue, and I even caught M. My game began to crash, and my blastoise's sprite turned into a smal man with a moustache, so I decided to delete the save file. It was annoying, because I had my two year old Blastoise and Pidgeot on it Nevermind, I'd have the good condition of the game over the pokemon anyday.

I've been considering replaying this game for a while, and learnt that those gameboy games that you've had for more than ten years need their batteries replaced. Does anyone know which batteries they take?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

If i remember well when you catch missingno then the saved game was crashed?Or not?
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

I recommend:

Getting rid of the missingnos in your party and "checking" a normal pokemon.

Deleting your saved file (Up, Select, and B at the same time on the start menu)

If none of the works, try changing your battery. That should give it a clean slate.
    I... think if you click this it hatches or something? *is a newb*

I caught missingo once on my pokemon blue and on my party pokemon, he was changing into everything from people to pokemon to blurry square, he looked like super mario when he gets the star power , haha! i still play my blue version here and there ^_^

I caught a missingno in one spot at lv.140 with a masterball and my game worked fine. Then i went and tried to deposit it in my PC and my game froze. Anyone know how to fix this?

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Default Question about my Pokemon Green Game. Help appreciated.

So I bought a used Pokemon Green Japanese game online and it came last night. I started playing it last night and saw that its Pokemon were a Wartortle with Earthquake, Tail Whip, and Withdraw. It had 999 HP.

Then there were two Mew's; one of which was Level 0 and another that was Level 12. The Level 0 one had 999 HP and a long, messed up HP bar & the one at Level 12 also had 999 HP but the bar looked normal.

The two Mew's also only knew Earthquake. My character had only the first badge and was in Pewter City at the time, so it couldn't have gone to the Move Deleter to delete the two Mew's moves yet.....Mysterious....

Oh and when I leveled the Mew's up to the next level, their HP's returned to normal & the Level 0 one became a Level 100....

What could this person have done to this game? I don't mind. I'm just curious and I find it interesting! I hope I don't have a cursed game or something!
    Last edited by needtostopbeinglazy; 29th May 2013 at 3:58 AM.

I was walking in the grass in my red version and i
    ran into a wild bruno.Then I caught him in a pokeball
    Favorite pokemon

My shiny pokemon

Yesterday when I was playing I accidentally had Old Amber in my 6th slot when I did the glitch and It let me put seemingly as many old ambers in the pc as I wanted and wouldnt let me remove it from my Back pack!

Quote Originally Posted by ashiemore View Post
    I caught a missingno in one spot at lv.140 with a masterball and my game worked fine. Then i went and tried to deposit it in my PC and my game froze. Anyone know how to fix this?

~ashiemore
    Yea dont ever catch the level 140 one,, if you catch the level 80 one and level it up it will evolve into a Khangaskan

This happened a while ago, so please excuse me if my memory's a bit foggy, but once I was playing my copy of Pokemon Red and a really odd glitch occurred. I was walking along Route 3, when I got to the area with two lines of flowers. I decided to walk into the flowers, and out of nowhere, a wild encounter started! It was nothing special, just a Rattata, but the odd thing about it was that one of the flower sprites was in the image of the Rattata, in the upper right corner I believe. I can't remember if I fainted or caught it, all I know is that when the battle ended, I was in Glitch City. I had no idea how to escape, so I just turned the power off.

I've been bewildered ever since. Is this a recorded glitch? I honestly have no idea what could have caused this to happen. I don't think I have the copy of Red anymore, I bought it at a second-hand shop and must've given it away because its internal battery was dry. Could that have been the culprit? Or was it just a random oddity of the first generation?

Apparently my spirit Pokemon is

I used the MissingNo glitch sooo many times and nothing really bad happened. Used the glitch to get infinite Rare Candies. Then I got bored and restarted and now I can't catch MissingNo even though my name is in the right format. I wonder why it doesn't work anymore?
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Wow! How have I not noticed this thread till now? Anyways, a year or so ago I was playing my Red version. I gave my Trainer a name that not only would let me fight the other forms of Missingno., but would also allow me to fight glitched battles against Gary/Blue. Some of his party was composed of glitch Pokemon, and a couple of them are notable:

One of them (I cannot remember the name. Just glitchy garble.), upon being sent out, caused the music to change to what I swear was the base track for the Champion battle theme, except slowed down.

The other, when I failed to one-shot it, used one of those glitch moves (TM something-or-other) and caused the game to crash.

And I know this is a little off topic, but it still kind of pertains to Poke-glitches, so yeah. I've kinda' stopped glitching (and playing for that matter) my Red version..... WAY too many creepypastas.

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586 LastLast