Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 2,151 to 2,158 of 2158

Thread: MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

I suppose this is a related question in regards to glitches ... can you simply transfer Pokemon trained to lvl 100 from Red/Blue through Rare Candies gained by Missingno to Sun/Moon?
    Friend Code: 2767 - 2784 - 1820
    Add me if you want!

Current Gold team:

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    I suppose this is a related question in regards to glitches ... can you simply transfer Pokemon trained to lvl 100 from Red/Blue through Rare Candies gained by Missingno to Sun/Moon?
    Yes you can!

If you want Shiny Ditto and have a copy of Yellow and Gold/Silver on the VC, well I just obtained one using a 'glitch' of some sorts.

What you need to is:
    Trade Red Gyrados over to Yellow, teach it Mimic from Copycat in Saffron City, once giving her a Pokedoll and then go to Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, fight a Ditto, use Mimic and copy Transform, then it will transform into Gyrados, then spam Transform, until it uses transform for a second time. Then catch it and trade it to Gold/Silver, and when you trade it over, it will be Shiny! Happy Shiny Hatching from there on out.
    Last edited by KingMinun; 24th September 2017 at 3:47 PM.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Yes you can!

If you want Shiny Ditto and have a copy of Yellow and Gold/Silver on the VC, well I just obtained one using a 'glitch' of some sorts.

What you need to is:
    Trade Red Gyrados over to Yellow, teach it Mimic from Copycat in Saffron City, once giving her a Pokedoll and then go to Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, fight a Ditto, use Mimic and copy Transform, then it will transform into Gyrados, then spam Transform, until it uses transform for a second time. Then catch it and trade it to Gold/Silver, and when you trade it over, it will be Shiny! Happy Shiny Hatching from there on out.
    Just so I am getting this right, cause you went off topic after saying Yes, you can!regarding my question and that made me confused!, I can safely send Lvl 100 Pokemon trainer by the Missingno method to Sun/Moon?
    Add me if you want!

Current Gold team:

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    Just so I am getting this right, cause you went off topic after saying Yes, you can!regarding my question and that made me confused!, I can safely send Lvl 100 Pokemon trainer by the Missingno method to Sun/Moon?

Sorry about that, yes, yes you can send them safely.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Sorry about that, yes, yes you can send them safely.
    Thank you KingMinun! Now I can get that ball rolling
    Add me if you want!

Current Gold team:

I only use the Wild MissingNo glitch to get tons of Nuggets and to get Safari Zone and other hard to find Pokémon easily.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Lightbulb Schrödinger's PC Box

An interesting thing happened while I was messing with glitches in the VC release of Silver. I was attempting to make a bad clone for the Celebi egg glitch, but somewhere along the way something happened where the box believed I had 15 Pokemon in it despite only having 10. Curious to see what this glitch entailed, I released the Pokemon in the box, leaving an empty box that thought it contained 10 still. Afterwards, I tried to deposit 11 Pokemon in to see if the counter was just messed up but it only allowed 10 to enter. At this point I checked back in the box and found that it was still empty, despite the game thinking it was completely full. As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to access any of these void Pokemon or alter the amount inside the box. I can't find any info on this, so I wanted to see if this is a known side effect of bad cloning or if maybe it's an issue with the vc release in particular.

(Also if this should be in one of the other threads I apologize but it looks likethe gen 2 glitch thread is locked and I'm not sure where else it should go)

Been doing some nugget cloning so I never have to worry about money again. Ran into one weird side effect; the Pokemon in the day care stopped producing any eggs whatsoever, so there was nothing even after I did both the Ho-Oh and Lugia catch quests and trapsed around for other purposes.

Thankfully, taking one of the breeders out then dropping it back in corrected it and they produced an egg soon after.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none. (Currently breeding Totodile)

FC: 1805 - 2954 - 6321

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687