Thread: Stupid fear...

Default Stupid fear...

I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
    Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Most people won't bash you for that. And if anyone does just report it to a mod/admin and they'll handle it. Anyone that bashes for that are just idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl
    I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
    Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...
    N'inquiétez pas le non 1 vous frappera ici s'ils m'envoient un P.M. et je prendrai ŕ soin de lui la maničre de TZ

No 1 will be laughing at you everybody has a different opinion so don't feel left out or scared.

Hey, if they do blame or bash you just tell a mod. But most people shouldn't be too nasty. If your really worried, thentry not to mention that stuff to much - they can't blame you for what they don't know, can they?

Si vous avez besoin de plus d'aide ou d'un ami PM juste je.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Hukuzo Guest

That's sick. No one should make fun of someone because of their ethnicity or beliefs. If someone does so to you, report them to a mod.

Ne vous inquiétez pas ŕ son sujet. Les gens ne sont pas comme celui dans ces forum et plus ętrefrançais est assez frais.

Okay, why revive a thread that's over three months old?

-Gesperrt

----------------------
    {Bishie} Shinichi Kudou {Twin} Shigeru-Kun {Pair} Edward Elric