Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come see my sprites!

Cool SigCMugen and ZeroGKikaider's Sprites

OK, first off, I just started spriting two days ago, I have a great teacher, and learn very fast. Saying that, I will now post my creations and let you all be the judges; I'm always looking to improve, and if you can help me, feel free to speak up. I may even do requests from time to time. I have no problem with you all saving any of my work, as long as when you use it, you give me some kind of credit, if you don't, shame on you. So without further ado here they are:
    Recolors

Fusions

No specific title

And there you have em. When I complete more, I'll add to this. Also, the Arcanine and Alakazam are special because they are in my fic, their names are Cano and Scyko. All these were possible because of pe2k.com, where I got my base sprites. Also flaming of any kind will not be tolerated; if you have an opinion or judgement, you can state it without being a jerk. Thank you and enjoy.

EDIT: Say hello to ZeroGKikaider, a member since just today. We will be sharing this thread.
    Last edited by [Cano]; 7th August 2005 at 11:51 PM.

<Current Chapter>
    |:| Chapter Eight: Finally...Barden Town...|:|
    <Next Chapter Progress: 0-10%>

Added "Shadow" Banner, "Eeveelutions Banner, and Gyfuren. Enjoy

<Current Chapter>

nice sprites, i like the mewtwo with the cool stiches also the black groudon and poltreon. although the mewtwaza doesnt have enough rayquaza and leafeon is overdone
    Come to...

Its my website all about Pokemon and Mario! PikaMario also has a forum and oekaki. We have over 40 comics! Over 20 stories!Over 15 interviews!We have other stuff too, like battles, puzzles, chat, even games!So if you want a good laugh, come to PikaMario!(Join the forum)
    Credit to myself for this awesome banner!!

Not enough Rayquaza? I see. Well I only did it to do something different, because I've seen so many Mewtwo, Rayquaza mixes, that I didn't want to redo one, y'know? But anyways back to Leafeon...overdone you say? Hmm...could be...he's my favorite next to briteon, and poltereon

<Current Chapter>

I like your sprites ^^ Especially the Poltereon. Very nice
    *expletive deleted*

Nice sprites, especially since you started spriting two days ago. But one thing, wrong forum. If you look just above on the top of this forum, you will see that there is a FANSPRITES forum. This is fanart.

Click Poliwhirl to go to my little pokemon art thread ^_^

I like your sprites ^^ Especially the Poltereon. Very nice
    Thanks ^_^ glad you like em.

Nice sprites, especially since you started spriting two days ago. But one thing, wrong forum. If you look just above on the top of this forum, you will see that there is a FANSPRITES forum. This is fanart.
    Thanks. Really? Is there really a difference? Can't sprites be considered art? And if not, is there a way I can move it, without having to start a whole new thread?

<Current Chapter>

Sprites could be considered art, but since there is a forum especially made for them, they should go there. To get this thread moved, kindly pm an art mod ( SapphireDewgong) and they should be able to move it for you ^^

Click Poliwhirl to go to my little pokemon art thread ^_^

Thanks ^^ I'll get right on it.

EDIT: Guess what everyone, I'm working on a new eeveelution, a rock-type, it won't be up for a while, because I keep getting interrupted on the home-front, and by IMs, but it'll be done soon, hope y'all like it.
    Last edited by [Cano]; 4th August 2005 at 6:21 PM.

<Current Chapter>

The totodile-charmander-cydnaquil looks just like totodile's on fire
    C Spriting: Spriting Website, I am a mod here. Definately check it out.

My grass starter, Faleaf.
    Click it to go to my Sprite Thread.

Here's Boldireon and a redone Eeveeon . So Starter530, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

EDIT: Here's the actual Eeveeon, Photobucket.com is acting up

<Current Chapter>

SuicuneZ Guest

Poltereon and Bouldereon are very good i cant see anything wrong with em' and your recolous of Typhlosion and Blastoise are good. I especially like the Typhlosion/Lugia one but try that Eeveeon that I told you about

I did, does it still need work? BTW here's more:
    Soareon (I'm obsessed with eeveelutions, I know O.o) and a redone Briteon tell me which is better, the original or the redo.

<Current Chapter>

I'm sorry but I'm in love with Soareon, does anyone know how I can put him as my avatar?? I NEED TO KNOW, hahahahaha, but seriously, anyone who knows, tell me please, and thanks in advance. Also, anyone have a request?? Anyone? I'm bored.

<Current Chapter>

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SigCMugen
    I'm sorry but I'm in love with Soareon, does anyone know how I can put him as my avatar?? I NEED TO KNOW, hahahahaha, but seriously, anyone who knows, tell me please, and thanks in advance. Also, anyone have a request?? Anyone? I'm bored.
    You can't. Only mods and admins can have custom avatars.

<O.O> No fair...man...that's...man *cries* *normal voice* Thanks though Marine. BTW you're not mad at me too are you?

<Current Chapter>

Sgt. Pepper Guest

<O.O> No fair...man...that's...man *cries* *normal voice* Thanks though Marine. BTW you're not mad at me too are you?
    Why would I be mad at you?

Well, I tryed to help out Sython and Skater over at your shop, and they got upset because I hadn't asked...I apologized already, but I just wanted to know if you're mad too.

<Current Chapter>

Sgt. Pepper Guest

Well, I tryed to help out Sython and Skater over at your shop, and they got upset because I hadn't asked...I apologized already, but I just wanted to know if you're mad too.
    I'm not mad, but I did have a laugh or two with Sython. You kind of came out of left field, and none of us knew who you were. It was kind of funny... but yeah, I'm not mad.

Oh, ok good, and again, I'm sorry about that '>> BTW love your new banner, those are hilarious .

<Current Chapter>

Default ANOTHER Eeveelution?!?!

Hey guess what?! Another eeveelution, that's what!! Meet Prarieon!! W00t!!

<Current Chapter>

bouldreon is cool
    Come to...

Its my website all about Pokemon and Mario! PikaMario also has a forum and oekaki. We have over 40 comics! Over 20 stories!Over 15 interviews!We have other stuff too, like battles, puzzles, chat, even games!So if you want a good laugh, come to PikaMario!(Join the forum)
    Credit to myself for this awesome banner!!

He was pretty difficult, with making him look stony and whatnot.

<Current Chapter>

MysticFlames Guest

Hmm, I like the recolored Pidgeot, Polereon, and Briteon. However, the first Blastiose needs to be shaded, but I think you fixed that 'cuz you made another one. The Blaziken looks a bit wierd, perhaps it's the outline? Also, fwee, another eeveelution lover! =P

Well, that Blastoise was my first recolor ever, and Blaziken...was a mistake...it didn't turn out at all like I wanted. I only included them to show that I improved ^-^ and I LOVE eeveelutions, my fav so far is my Soareon, I LOVE it. Seeing you sig...I gotta make me a dragon eeveelution...I GOTTA ahahahahahahhaa. And thanks for judging based on the quality of all of them, not just the ones you found to be good. I appreciate your honesty. ^-^

<Current Chapter>

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast