Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hooked on Onix (414)

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    I see what you're saying now. I see no indication whatsoever that Kojirou is homosexual in the original version. The only thing even close to it is when he crossdresses, which is only for comedic relief.

Heh, what can I say? Basing my assumptions off of recent episodes that sucked was a bad idea. >.> I'm quite warming up to it the more I go back and watch it again.

Agreed. :x
    I agree totally with everything you just said, but you are not wrong on the episode being a stupid filler( I still think it is). I never really understood why the writers would do the whole crossdressing thing. Jessie and James do it most of the time.

Most of the time? It's been years since Kojirou crossdressed multiple times in a row. o_O He only does it once in a blue moon now. And really, crossdressing doesn't mean you're gay. It's simply for comedic relief.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Perhaps, but really, an agry swarm of Spear does seem to be a little more terrifying than some other kind of group that could be replaced with. :\ It's like I said, they're really like bees. What other kind of animal goes off attacking anything in groups/swarms to defend themselves when disturbed that's in the Pokémon kingdom?
    I guess you have a point, and I can't wait for the new avatars.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

James ain't gay, he's a bit misunderstood, and nowadays in anime everyone corss dresses (accidently swallows vomit)

maybe metrosexual but back on the topic

the end battle was the only good part, we ned some more creatovity though
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Quote Originally Posted by baton of winds
    James ain't gay, he's a bit misunderstood, and nowadays in anime everyone corss dresses (accidently swallows vomit)

maybe metrosexual but back on the topic

the end battle was the only good part, we ned some more creatovity though
    Like I said, its another cool, yet boring filler. The only one that catches my eys is the one with the Arcainine.

goofy_goober Guest

XD

Quote Originally Posted by goofy_goober

XD
    Okay.....Nice to meet ya. And please keep to full sentences, instead of just XD, comprende mi amigo|a.

Linking images from filb doesn't work. I'm amazed how many people still fail to realize this.
    ~

Linking images from filb doesn't work. I'm amazed how many people still fail to realize this.
    I didnt even see the notion of a picture being there.....but still he is new.
    Last edited by kukkyou_ooraka; 6th August 2005 at 1:11 PM.

It's the little blue box with the question mark in it. That happens when a picture doesn't work or failed to load.
    ~

It's the little blue box with the question mark in it. That happens when a picture doesn't work or won't load.
    Oh....thanks Heracross.

Didn't that Corocoro magazine say that this episode would involve Takeshi and bring up the fact that he used to raise an Iwaaku and Ishitsubute? Sure didn't seem like it. What a jip. I didn't like how Gomazou's Hidden Power is first presented neither (I was thinking Satoshi would actually be around and take note of it being a new attack). Oh well, it was a good episode nontheless, as everyone's been saying. Juptle presents us with yet another outstanding battle, and I agree with everyone else about how cool Kojirou looked in that one scene (not often you get to see him going solo).

There were some nice, little details worth pointing out in this episode as well. For instance, when everyone's in the river, they're all flailing their arms and stuff.... except Heigani. As you can expect of the crayfish, water's only natural to him, so he just floats down the river with a rather normal expression on his face (noticing it, I couldn't help but laugh). And did anyone else notice that Gomazou jumped in front of Zenigame when they were in the cage? Are the writers trying to set up some relationship there, or what? There was also that scene where Rocket Dan were freaking out when Iwaaku challenged Satoshi to a battle. Nyaasu translates Iwaaku, they all come to the realization that he's challenging him, and suddenly, they feel as though they're all screwed XD (despite how much they pursue in getting Pikachu and fighting against him, they sure aren't one to underestimate Satoshi in any other given situation).

Why the hell does Zenigame have CGI bubbles but not Heigani? Oh well, with multiple water-types on the team, we need as much variation as we can get (CGI bubbles is already an improvement over the bland, usual Water Gun, so it's nice to see Haruka's Zenigame using it more often). Also, is this the first time that Bubble/Bubblebeam has a vapor cloud effect after impact? I didn't notice in earlier episodes, but if this is the first time, I must say it's a real nice touch.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Blaziken master Guest

This episode was pretty good for a filler.I loved the part where corphish and squirtle were clenching fists at each other and the battle between grovyle and onix.

Ah, good stuff Yamato. I was wondering if someone else other than me would notice (I forgot to mention it in my summery. ._.) the whole Squirtle and Phanpy thing that was going on in this episode. (Obviously, I don't mean that in a relationship sense. More of a older brother sister/guardian type relationship.)

There's a difference between the Boss Fantasies and the Beedrill chases, people. -_- The Boss Fantasies are usually very funny and contain some weird a*s s*it. Like in the first Factory episode. Giovanni. In boxers. And who can forget Chibi Gio in the helicopter with his giant nut?

The Beedrill chases, however, are the same damned thing over and over. Funny thing is, I think THEY think WE find them funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    The Beedrill chases, however, are the same damned thing over and over. Funny thing is, I think THEY think WE find them funny.
    It's not a major thing, so they probably just keep using it as it always works within the story... if it ain't broke...
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Again, why are we complaining about them as if it's been happening for years and years on end with no stop? >_> They just started back to it considering Kanto seems to be infested with 'em.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

So did Satoshi get the Onix.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man David
    So did Satoshi get the Onix.
    Hmmmmm......let me think for a moment....aaaa......no. Not really. He only used it to get out of where ever they were.

i hate to say it, but onix might have been good on ashe's team, forget borkc for one moment and think (don't kill me for saying that)
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

i hate to say it, but onix might have been good on ashe's team, forget borkc for one moment and think (don't kill me for saying that)
    At first i didnt know what you where talking about But we wont kill, yet.LoL

I'm liking the attention given to Phanpy. It had the least bit of character development since it hatched, but at least they're continuing with the 'big brother' personality it showed in the first Cleffa episode. Surely it's gotten a lot more mature, and much stronger as well(I think its new Hidden Power attack is a representation of that). Methinks Phanpy's gonna get quite a bit of the spotlight this season...^_^

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Question

Was That Hidden Power that Phanpy used!?

Yes, it was. If you had bothered to read the thread, you'd know that, as it was only mentioned about seven times. :P
    ~

Angry

Yes, it was. If you had bothered to read the thread, you'd know that, as it was only mentioned about seven times. :P
    Dude, sorry! I just wanted to be sure, Is that so wrong!?

Just cause you can't spell or capitalize doesn't mean we're gonna kill you.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast