Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 83

Thread: ~Your Shipping List~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    somewhere with my lulu <3
    Posts
    4,714

    Cool ~Your Shipping List~

    Before you say, 'SHIPPING LIST AREN'T ALLOWED!1!!!11', Murgatroyd approved this through PM.

    Now, this can be the thread where you list what shippings you support, and your reasons. Not, ‘I love pokeshipping just because!1!!!!1?!?’

    You people are intelligent and know how to speak so show that you do.

    Do not list the ones that you don’t support. I don’t want ANY bashing. This is for fun, so enjoy it X3

    BEWARE! There might be spoilers in others reasons for liking a certain ship. If you don’t want to be spoiled, don’t read.

    My Shipping List:

    First up is Pokemon:

    Pokeshipping: [Ash x Misty]: Yeah, I’ve supported this since I first started watching Pokemon back when I was nine. I’ve always thought that Ash and Misty loved each other.

    Hoennshipping: [Brendan x May]: They just go together. I mean, they wouldn’t have three games where their rivals if they weren’t meant to be together. <3

    Contestshipping: [Drew x May]: I LOVE this shipping. It’s my favorite pokemon shipping and it is there. I mean, would Drew bother challenging May and hanging around her, making her mad if he didn’t like her. Would May take it? No.

    Ash x Gary: Don't know the shipping name but for reasoning, refer to Contestshipping ^_~

    Inuyasha:

    Inuyasha x Kikyou: I don’t care if the show doesn’t pair them together. I don’t care if 90% of Inuyasha fans hate this shipping. Without it the show wouldn’t exist and I totally support it. Thank you.

    Inuyasha x Kagome: Yes, it’s weird, but I support both of these. Both are woman of the same soul and love the same man. It’s only right they both are paired with the person they love.

    Miroku x Sango: One of animés best couples and there are so many episodes that star our lovable lecherous monk and the nice and kind demon slayer flirting and don’t like to admit that they are.

    Kikyou x Suikotsu: From the time they first met and how much Kikyou was interested in Suikotsu…I totally supported it all the way. They are adorable, you must agree <3

    Kohaku x Rin: This shipping is so kawaii! It’s obvious that Rin likes Kohaku because of the fact that she tries to protect him from Sesshoumaru and that Kohaku continuously saves Rin from Naraku. ^_~

    Sesshoumaru x Kagura: Now…if Kagura didn’t have some kind of feelings for Sesshy here, why would she trust him to destroy Naraku so she could be free? And if Sesshoumaru didn’t have some feelings for Kagura, why would he listen to her request and not just walk away from her. Exactly.

    Koga x Ayame: These two were made for each other. I mean, Koga promised under the Lunar Rainbow to marry her and he wouldn’t do that if he didn’t have feelings for her and even though he denies remembering that, he loves her. Ayame’s crazy about Koga so she doesn’t need any reasons.

    Shippo x Kirara: This is one of the easiest couples in the show. Shippo cares about Kirara a lot and is always trying to protect her when she’s in her kitty form. And don’t you see how much Kirara is always around Shippo?

    I think that’s it for Inuyasha X3 Never realized how long my list was.

    Yu-Gi-Oh:

    Puzzleshipping [Yugi x Yami]: I don’t know who doesn’t see this shipping. It’s so obvious that they have feelings for each other.

    Puppyshipping [Joey x Seto]: Yesh, this shipping is adorable, and I love it so. Would Seto continuously put down Joey over and over for no reason? Nope, he likes the little guy and you know it.

    Iceshipping [Mai x Joey]: Anyone who doesn’t see this is blind. These two have love for each other, plain and simple.

    Rivalshipping [Yami x Seto]: These two are made for each other. Both in the past and present.

    Rurouni Kenshin: (I don’t watch this animé that much anymore…)

    Kenshin x Kaoru: Since they have a son together and love each other more than anything, I obviously support it.

    Sanosuke x Megumi: These two flirt all the time and deny any relationship between the two. So, they clearly like each other.

    Megaman NT Warrior:

    Lan x Chaud: I love this shipping so. If you’ve watch the two most recent episodes of Axess and haven’t seen the obvious shipping, then you’re weird.

    Megaman x Protoman: If you pair up the netops, then you have to pair-up the navis too. I love this shipping…^_^

    Lan x Megaman and Chaud x Protoman: Yes, it’s clear that they love their netnavis and would love it if the navis were real. I would love to see that. Why do you think that Lan and Chaud love crossfusion so much? *nods*

    G-Gundam

    Domon x Rain: Yes, I agree with this shipping, even though it seems like Allenby and Domon would get along better…but it wasn’t meant to be.

    George x Marie Louise: I LOATHE Marie Louise, I can’t stand her, but it’s clear that George will protect her at all cost and that’s the cute part. ^_^

    Chibodee x Shirley: Yeah he’s got four girls to choose from, but he would choose Shirley because…well, just because it seems like they have the closest relationship.

    Sai Saici x Cecil: Sai was crazy about Cecil and she kissed him before she left to go back to her colony. That’s enough proof.

    s.CRY.ed (My current animé obsession ^_~)

    Ryuhou x Mimori: My main shipping and considering that Mimori is my username, it explains that I love Ryuhou too. Oh, yeah, if you haven’t seen episode 8 of s.CRY.ed, you should see how jealous Ryuhou is of Kazuma hanging around Mimori all day…*laughs* God, I love this pairing.

    Kazuma x Kanami: I don’t care if Kanami’s young and Kazuma’s a teen or older. These two are adorable together. Yay.

    Kimishima x Ayase: It’s obvious that Kimishima has feelings for her and even though she hasn’t shown any…it’s there.

    Kazuma x Ryuhou: They’re sworn enemies and are practically obsessed with each other, so this shipping is there. If you’ve seen the show, you’ll agree.


    I’ll update this as I get more ^_^, so feel free to add your list.
    Last edited by Mimori Kiryu; 9th August 2005 at 9:36 PM.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Leagueshipping (Ash/Richie): When I watched the three Richie eps. of the pokemon league, and I saw the scene under the stars I thought...here is something between them...

    Steelshipping (Bashou/Buson): I really like this one, I love the relationship they have. Bashou giving orders to Buson and him just doing them without protesting

    Tensionshipping (Harley/Drew): I'm not sure the reason of why I like this one...I just...like it, the seem to fit perfectly, at least for me.

    Sacredshipping (Morty/Eusine): It's obvious that there's something between these two...just see the ep. "For Ho-oh the bells toll", that explains all.

    I support other ships too, but this ones are my favourites.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, hugging my Dreamcast
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Pokemon:

    Pokeshipping
    - I support this ship because Ash and Misty look cute together and I like love/hate relationships and because of the number of hints

    Hoennshipping-I personally like this ship because of the hints from May in the games

    Questshipping- I seem to like this because of the way Marina was flirting with Kenta in the Hoso

    Fushigi Yugi:

    Tamahome x Miaka:I support this cause they seemed to have a thing for each other in the beginning then they got married

    Shidoshi x Yui- I support this cause of the one-sided feelings of Shidoshi

    Yu-Gi-Oh!:

    Yugi x Tea- I support this cause of the hints in series 0

    Shaman King:

    Yoh x Anna- I simply support this because it's the only one that makes sense in this show

    Rave Master:

    Haru x Ellie-Seems they have a feelings for each other considering the obvious hints in a few episodes

    Plue x lolipops-Plue seems to have a thing for candy LOL

    Naruto:

    Naruto x Sakura- This seems to be one-sided, but I like it anyway cause it's hilarious

    Naruto x Hinata- I support this because of the cute crush Hinata has on Naruto.

    Sakura x Sasuke-Like the TOTAL one-sided on this. :D

    Rurouni Kenshin:

    Kenshin x Kauru- It's hilarious to see Kenshin get whacked in the head by Kauru. :D

    I think I support more, but I think I have a memory block. -_-;
    Last edited by Satoshi; 24th September 2005 at 2:25 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Adulthood!
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    pokemon

    pokeshipping-ash/misty has seemed good to me since the second movie. its pretty clear she used to have a crush on him, and i think they would fit together well
    contestshipping-im not like a fangirl for it really but i find it apparent that its happening. plus it works for me
    originshipping-i love the idea of those two together ingame. i mean they help save the world. how cute
    eldershipping-i think oak and delila have been carrying on an affair for ages
    yumishipping-i think thats jesse/cassidy. they so have a history

    yu yu hakusho

    yusuke/keiko-my favorite ship in history. could it get any sweeter?
    heiei/botan-in a wierd way they would be a great couple
    koenma/his assistant guy. what do you think they do in that office all day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    Mah shipping list of doom!

    Pokemon

    Ash x May - I started liking this when Ash blamed himself when May got her butt kicked in her first contest, and I've liked it ever since. I remember thinking "WTF" when A Ruin with a View came on during that "sneak peak" awhile ago and how I thought May liked Ash... forgot why though, think it was because May was grabbed his arm or hand at some point and I thought she was flirting with him at some point.

    Drew x May - Someone who likes Contestshipping and Advanceshipping. Yay for me! I was neutral on this at first, but then I started liking it whenever the roses came in. So much like Sakura x Li it's not even funny.

    Ash x Duplica - I have NO idea why I like this. I just thought Duplica was cool and the fanfiction for it was good.

    Misty x Tracey - I started liking Orangeshipping... I think a couple of days before I found out about the Hoso episodes. Ironic.

    Misty x Brock - Because ironic pairings are cool.

    Misty x Max - Max getting a crush on Misty would be hilarious, not that I'm expecting her to return the feelings though. Still, this has a lot of potential.

    Misty x Brendan - I don't know WHY, I just DO.

    Misty x Rudy - For someone who hates Misty, I like her with a lot of people. Anyway, because Rudy wasn't afraid to show his feelings and stuff. Damn Misty for ditching him like that. >:O

    Red x Yellow - Red x Yellow raaaaaawks. It's like, the best ship ever. GO YELLOW.

    Inuyasha

    Inuyasha x Kikyou - I'm a hardcore Inu x Kik fan and proud of it. I dunno why I like them this much, probably because it's interesting and you never know what's going to happen. Will Kikyou try dragging Inuyasha to hell again? Will Inuyasha ditch the group and cause a lot of harm to the others? Will Kikyou die again? DRAMA. And the angst = awesomeness.

    Inuyasha x Sango - I think Sango would do Inuyasha some good. At least with Sango he wouldn't have to worry about having to protect her as much due to Sango being able to fight most of the time, and he wouldn't be reminded of Kikyou around her, and I think their personalities would mesh well. And because the fanfiction is good. :0

    Sesshoumaru x Kikyou - Because of fanfiction again. And just imagine Inuyasha walking on Sesshoumaru and Kikyou... THAT'D BE SO HILARIOUS.

    Sesshoumaru x Kagura - I know in the manga Kagura liking Sesshoumaru is basically canon if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know about the anime. Anyway, another angsty couple... in the manga anyway.

    Sesshoumaru x Sango - I have NO idea why.

    Suikotsu x Kikyou - I'm not nutters about it, but I am starting to like it some (it's pretty popular). I have to find out more about it though.

    Tales of Symphonia

    Lloyd x Sheena - Because this ship owns, that's all there is to it. And they actually DEVELOP, can't say the same about the other canon ship. I don't think Lloyd x Sheena is canon though, but awfully close, especially on the Sheena ending.

    Lloyd x Presea - Fanfiction again. :0

    Zelos x Raine - People think Zelos x Sheena is funny? Imagine Zelos and Raine hooking up.

    Zelos x Sheena - I like this one some, it does have it's moments every once in awhile when you think about it. Not really fond of the fanbase though.

    Zelos x Colette - If you pair Lloyd and Sheena up, Colette and Zelos are left. Gotta pair them up. o_o And Colette would probably do Zelos some good. I think Zelos might be able to get Colette to open up more too instead of her "haha i'm suffering but i can't say it lmao" attitude.

    Kratos x     Spoiler:
    - Because I like angst.

    Yuan x     Spoiler:
    - See above.

    Regal x Presea - Because it'd be awesome. If Regal goes with someone, it's gotta be Presea.

    Yu Yu Hakusho

    Yusuke x Keiko - One of the few love/hate canon relationship I actually like. Yusuke seems a tad bit different than most for whatever reason.

    Yusuke x Botan - I know this ship has NO chance... Unless Keiko died, but still. Fanfiction is your friend.

    Kurama x Botan - I can't STAND the thought of Kurama with an ordinary human girl... It just PISSES me off, especially when it's those badly written Mary Sues who are secretely demons but they never knew then their parents died then it's the group's job to protect her to make sure other demons don't kill her then she and Kurama (Hiei sometimes) fall in love, or Kuwabara will die and he'll be paired with Yukina. Disgusting. He's got to go with Botan. <_<

    Kurama x Keiko - This completely contradicts what I said earlier huh? Yeah well, anyway. If Kurama HAS to go with a human, then Keiko seems like the best choice.

    Harry Potter

    Harry x Luna - Because Luna is so... WEIRD. It just makes the ship awesome because you never know what Luna is going to do.

    Harry x Hermione - Never expected it to happen, and I don't expect Hermione to ditch Ron for Harry for some reason. I just like the pairing for my own reasons.

    Ron x Hermione - Expected all along... It just grew on me after awhile.

    Ron x Luna - I always wondered why Luna's crush on Ron wasn't really delved into, I thought it had a lot of potential. It would have been a hell of a lot more amusing than Ron x     Spoiler:
    , though Ron going out with Luna is a bit unlike him.

    Harry x Cho - I actually liked this ship, I see it getting bashed like crazy though. o_o I'm not nutty about it, and it's not like I'll take on an army of people who hate this ship but... I don't think many people are being fair towards it. Anyway though, I liked the build up I suppose... And other things.

    Dragonball (Z)

    Goku x Chi Chi - I really only liked this in Dragonball, DBZ I started to dislike it, and my DBGT I hated it completely. I always thought Goku x Chi Chi was... Cute so I supported them. o_o

    Yamcha x Bulma - Yamcha x Bulma = Awesome. I almost lost it when they ditched this for Bulma x Vegeta. "I'm trunks, take this medicine Goku... Oh yeah, Vegeta and Bulma are my parents haha" That came from... nowhere. <_<

    And I'll finish this up... Eventually.
    Last edited by cold_katanagirl; 9th August 2005 at 10:19 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu

    Contestshipping: [Drew x May]: I LOVE this shipping. It’s my favorite pokemon shipping and it is there. I mean, would Drew bother challenging May and hanging around her, making her mad if he didn’t like her. Would May take it? No.
    Um, yes. If you recall, Gary did the exact same thing to Ash minus the roses. That's what rivals do, they make their opponents angry.

    Not that Contestshipping won't happen, but using that logic is ridiculous since Gary did the same thing to Ash.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    somewhere with my lulu <3
    Posts
    4,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Um, yes. If you recall, Gary did the exact same thing to Ash minus the roses. That's what rivals do, they make their opponents angry.

    Not that Contestshipping won't happen, but using that logic is ridiculous since Gary did the same thing to Ash.
    Who says I don't support Ash x Gary for the same reason? ^_^
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    Kenshin x Kaoru: Since they have a son together and love each other more than anything, I obviously support it.
    A kid? WTF?! *goes insane*

    ... I never knew that. Probably because I only watched a couple episodes... But a kid huh?

    I used to hate that shipping, but now I basically forgot their interactions and stuff so I don't really have an opinion on it anymore.

    ... A kid?! o_o

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    somewhere with my lulu <3
    Posts
    4,714

    Default

    Yeah, I'll get a pic.

    http://www.thespectrum.net/hitokiri/...ters/kenji.jpg

    That's Kenji Himura, son of Kenshin and Kaoru. I told you not to read unless you want to be spoiled
    Last edited by Mimori Kiryu; 9th August 2005 at 9:49 PM.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,871

    Default

    Heh.

    May x Kanata is a favorite of mine for reasons I've said in another thread. The girls look adorable together, probably my favorite yuri pairing in the whole show.

    Misty x Sakura is another one, for the same reason as above.

    Kanata is to May what Sakura is to Misty. Nice that the writers made a girlfriend for both these characters.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Pokemon

    Colosseumshipping ~ Wes x Rui
    Elitefourshipping ~ Lance x Lorelei
    Susushipping ~ Will x Morty
    Originshipping ~ Steven x Wallace
    Enigmashipping ~ Lance x Wes (XD)

    Golden Sun

    Mudshipping ~ Isaac x Mia
    Flameshipping ~ Garet x Jenna
    Windshipping ~ Ivan x Sheba
    Valeshipping (to a point) ~ Isaac x Jenna

    Final Fantasy VII

    Sephiroth x Cloud
    Sephiroth x Aeris
    Vincent x Cid

    Harry Potter

    Severus x Harry
    Sirius x Severus x Remus

    Skies of Arcadia

    Vyse x Fina

    Gee, i think that's all i can remember at the moment.
    Yoru@dA




    Bagon wants to hatch =[

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where World Champions Live
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Yay =D

    Case Closed/Detective Conan:

    Conan x Ai: I don't care how many hints for a certain other ship *cough* they throw at me, this one will always be my favorite CC ship. It's one of the most original ships I know. It's serious, yet funny. LOL @the moment when Ai pointed a gun at Conan.

    Harley x Jimmy/Conan: This is hilarious. I know Harley just treats him like a good buddy, but still... I sometimes have a feeling he is quite fond of him XD

    Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne:

    Maron x Yamato: I feel terribly sorry for Yamato. He's shy and all, and he liked Maron, but he was quite clumsy around her. It's a bit like BackShipping from Pokémon...maybe that's the reason why I like it.

    Maron x Zen: Okay, this one was quite corny, but I still like it. Maybe because the fact that it was unlikely to happen made up for it. And it didn't happen anyway. Zen's death did make it somewhat special, and sad, not to mention. Argh, I'm a sucker for things like that XD

    Pokémon:

    Ash x May: Okay, that was obvious I guess. It is a quite unique kind of ship excluding the fact that it'd be Main Chara x Main Chara.
    Yeah, Ash does save her a lot of times, but it's not all "lolz im alwayz g0nna b with u n0 matter wot happenz haha". They're acting like normal friends most of the time, and I can imagine it would have stayed that way if the ship had happened. And putting a romantic relationship almost on the same level as a friendship is cool 8D

    Ash x Drew: YAY FOR THIS. *coughs* Sorry. But as I said in another thread, it would be so ironic it makes me want to squeal =D It makes no sense and almost nobody likes it and it has no chance of happening but it's great nonetheless. Yaaaaay *squeals* XD

    Misty x Tracey: I just like OrangeShipping. It's been so underestimated, but it's really cute. Misty is tough, Tracey is sweet...Well, I just adore it^^

    Misty x Max: Mt. Moon ep. 'Nuff said. =D

    Jessie x James: What have they done to RocketShipping? Almost no hints in AG so far IIRC. It was one of the first ships I supported, and I still like it. You could consider it as fluffy I guess, but something makes it special.

    There are many other Pokémon ships that I like, but I don't feel liking typing 'til tomorrow. The ones I really support will do.

    Harry Potter:

    Harry x Draco: This one is really cool. They hate each other and I am convinced that they won't end up together (XD), but it's still cool. I don't have a good reason why, though.

    Ron x Luna: Ron is my favorite HP character, and almost all of his lines make me laugh, but the interactions with Luna are the most hilarious ones in my opinion. I also like

    Harry x Luna, because ...I don't know. Luna didn't make me laugh a single time with her weird statements and whatnot, but I enjoyed her conversations with Harry a lot for some reason.

    I'll add...when I'm feeling like it.
    Last edited by Sushi; 25th August 2005 at 11:56 PM.

    Run for your lives.

    tumblr - livejournal

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    This thread already exists.

    Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.


    Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Adulthood!
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    omg i forgot a few

    misty/tracey. my second choice for misty. theyre so different in a lot of ways that it works. i can picture them being long term
    misty/sakura or may. my idea if misty was a lesbian. both would be fine
    ron/hermoine. its just so cool to me. just like wiht misty and tracey, theyre so different it works
    frodo/sam. my favorite non-anime ship. thats what real loyalty is man. some of the frodo/sam scenes in the book made me cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    somewhere with my lulu <3
    Posts
    4,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuban
    This thread already exists.
    This is for shippings in any anime, not just pokemon.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    So is that thread.

    Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.


    Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    But it was still approved though, Ket. Doesn't that matter?
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Not if it's a repeat thread it doesn't. >< The other one is a freaking STICKY, for crying out loud!

    Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.


    Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in a cave... ^___^;;
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Ehhh... *ignores the Pokemon ones* XD

    Golden Sun
    Mudshipping (Isaac/Mia) - Most of my Golden Sun ones are simply being influenced by fics and fanart. *shrug*
    Flameshipping (Garet/Jenna) - Because Jenna attacking Garet would be a really funny sight. XD
    Windshipping (Ivan/Sheba) - They look too similar. Though I'm not as huge a supporter of this as the other two.
    Lighthouseshipping (Felix/Sheba) - Sweet pairing.
    Kay (Garet's big sister)/Felix - Just because it's kinda interesting... XD
    I forgot what Menardi/Saturos and Karst/Agatio were... And don't forget Kyle/Dora (Did I get that right?) and Garet's mom and Garet's dad!

    Fire Emblem
    Matthew/Leila - OTP. 'nuff said. Plus there's so much possibility for this pairing! And lots of angst. XD But only in remembrance! Or in the case of my fic... possible revival. Doesn't want Matthew going to dig up Leila's grave. o__0
    Pent/Louise - Two kids, married. 'nuff said as well.
    Roy/Lilina - Cute! ^__^ They're like a childhood friends ship and those are always so very adorable. XD
    Eliwood/Lyn - Courtesy of the first (and very great) FE fic I read. And their ending picture is so pretty! I actually don't like Eliwood/Ninian despite the psuedo-canon-ness.
    Hector/Lyn - Fun little love/hate pairing.
    Hector/Florina - Again... courtesy of that same fic. XD
    Karla/Bartre - Just 'cause. It's definitely the weirdest canon pairing I've ever seen. :/
    Harken/Isadora - Sweet and angsty. Nice. XD
    Heath/Priscilla - Angsty pairing with lots of possibility, though not as much as Matthew/Leila when it comes to the pre-game fics.
    Erk/Serra - Funny. VERY funny.
    Canas/his wife - And this gets as Hugh.
    Dart/Farina - XD Just... funny.
    Wil/Rebecca - -__- I forgot this. *is an idiot* T__T
    Jaffar/Nino - Almost forgot about this! Really really sweet pairing, with little Nino being the only person the Angel of Death will ever care about.
    Seth/Eirika - So very sweet. Best Eirika pairing. *nod*
    Seth/Natasha - If Eirika's not available, Natasha's a good match for Seth. I've not seen much about this pairing though.
    Joshua/Natasha - Really funny and sweet. :3 Gambler + cleric!
    Franz/Amelia - Franz is definitely a lot more caring than Ewan.
    Ewan/Amelia - Cute, but not as good as Franz/Amelia. But Ewan's really adorable (and perverted). XD
    Artur/Lute - Very funny and cute. Spiders!
    Colm/Neimi - Only pairing for both characters. Neimi constantly alludes to this as well. Very sweet.
    Ephraim/Tana - Tana has a HUGE crush on Ephraim! XD IMO, at least.
    Innes/Vanessa - Read above. XD
    Rennac/L'Arachel - Too bad this doesn't have an ending... :/ But Rennac's ending almost seems to allude to it... Though he was probably also happy about the money.

    Tales of Symphonia
    Lloyd/Colette - Yes, it's very very very sweet. Yes, maybe overly so. But hey, nothing wrong with something being overly sweet if you've got a sweet tooth! XD And especially if you only play in small doses.
    Genis/Presea - Because Genis' crush is very funny.
    Zelos/Sheena - Because. Just because.
    Kratos/    Spoiler:
    - No Lloyd! *gasp*
    Yuan/    Spoiler:
    - Y&M. Yep. XD
    Regal/    Spoiler:
    - I think it's even sadder when you read the synopsis for the Drama CD. Then again, maybe not.
    Dorr/Clara - Yay! *pointless*

    That's all for now! XD
    Last edited by hyliansage; 10th August 2005 at 5:45 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Ok, my turn.

    Pokemon
    Pokeshipping-Been a supporter for this for years.
    Questshipping-Ever since I laid eyes on the Raikou special I've seen the evidence.
    Hoennshipping-Only played Ruby and Sapphire once and it was a friends' copy and I've read fanfictions of this one. I don't support it as much as I used to.
    Contestshipping-Became hooked on this after reading Encyclopika's fanfiction.
    Rocketshipping-Too much evidence to let go.

    Love Hina
    Keitaro Urashima & Naru Narusegawa-I've been reading the manga for some time and I'm in the process of trying to obtain DVDs of the series, movies, and OVA. True she hits him for being a quote on quote "pervert" but it's quite evident she was in love with him and     Spoiler:
    .

    Inuyasha
    Inuyasha & Kagome-My favorite out of this series not to mention     Spoiler:
    .
    Sango & Miroku-Sure he gropes her and she slaps him for it, but there's just too much evidence to let this one go.

    Gundam (The shows/movies I've seen
    Shiro Amada & Aina Sahalin(08th MS Team)-He's a Federation pilot, she's a Zeon pilot; they're enemies in war, but when they first met they became lovers.
    Kira & Lacus(Seed/Seed Destiny)-Quite evident and they show it.
    Athrun & Cagalli-When they first met it wasn't on good terms, but he eventually became her bodyguard. (Like she needs one?)
    Domon & Rain (G)-These two were quite obvious since the first episode.
    Heero & Relena (GW)-People don't like Relena, but I do. She may be one of those people who would be a nuisance to Heero but it's quite the contrary.

    Rave Master
    Haru & Elie-Very evident since day one.

    Card Captor Sakura
    Sakura & Syaoran-They started out on the wrong foot, but he fell for her and she returned those feelings.
    Tomoyo & Eriol-No evidence in the show, but it's cute anyway.

    Zoids (All series)
    Bit & Leena (Zero Century)-They steal each others' sweets and they do show bits of worry for one another.
    Van & Fiona (Chaotic Century)-Very obvious since day one.

    Beyblade
    Tyson & Hillary-She does show concern for him and he does the same every once in a while.

    That's it for now.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

    Planned team for Black&White (for now):

    My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

    My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

    My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Moscow Metro
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Eh, I might as well. I've got nothing else to do. XD

    Pokemon
    Hoennshipping- My all-time favourite. I've loved it for the past 2 years, and I ain't stoppin' now! It was the first shipping involving May that I ever heard about, so naturally, I favour it over others. The in-game hints bolstered my support immensely.

    Pokeshipping- While it's no longer my favourite, I've liked this one even longer than Hoennshipping, and my support has never wavered.

    Advanceshipping- I don't really have any problem with this one. I used to hate it, but now's it's on my "ok-by-me" list.

    Contestshipping- For the most part, I don't like this one at all, but I grudgingly accepted it as one of the most likely Pokemon ships out there. It took a lot to make me relent, and it'll take even more to make me change my mind about doing so.

    Rocketshipping- The first ship I ever got into, Pokemon or otherwise. While it passed from the "favourite" spot long ago, it still holds a special place in my heart.

    Questshipping- It makes sense, I like it, and it has 2 of my favourite characters in it. I see no reason not to support it. ^_^

    Avatar: The Last Airbender

    Aang and Katara- The level of affection between the two is undeniable. Not to mention, Aang's always trying to impress Katara, while Katara's always worrying about Aang.

    Sokka and Suki- What's not to like? And of course, there was that lovely kiss-scene in The Warriors of Kyoshi.

    Star Wars

    Han and Leia- One of my favourite canon couples. They obviously love each other, since they're married and had 3 kids.

    Anakin and Padme- I don't think much needs to be said for this one. XD And for the record, I don't really care too much about the corny dialogue.

    Obi-Wan and Siri- Seriously, ol' Obi NEEDS a woman in his life.     Spoiler:


    Jango and Zam- With all the blatant flirting between them in Bounty Hunter, this one pretty much speaks for itself.

    Kyle and Jan- Again, canon. Not to mention cute. ^_^

    Luke and Mara Jade- Also, canon, married, and with a kid. Not much to object to there. XD

    Star Fox

    Fox and Krystal- There's just about no denying this one. After all the hints, there's no way that you can't agree!

    Falco and Katt- The more "subtle" of the few Star Fox ships. Despite the massive species barrier, I like this pair. Besides, it's easy to tell, at least on Katt's side, that they want to be together.
    ---
    *Formerly known as Commander Cody*

    Little sisters: Kana and Sequoia


    ---

  22. #22
    +Yuffa+ Guest

    Default

    OK, then, my turn! ^o^

    Pokemon

    Pokeshipping: (DUH!) I've been seen lurking around the pokeshipping thread so it's obvious. Oh, right, you want reasons: I've been a supporter ever since Daisy mistook Ash for Misty's boytoy(<---XD) The next episodes led me on and I tingle everytime Ash and Misty bickered, annoyed and teased each other. So..I guess, I'll still support this couple to the bitter end.

    Contestshipping: Drew and May have the cutest relationship 2 rivals would ever have! Their personalities just mingle together perfectly and the interactions between them engrosses me to the the extent that I want to see more of them, together. It excites me everytime Drew would just pop out, and then, a confrontation between May and Drew would happen.

    Questshipping- This is fairly new in my list, and I found it by accident. One time, I've stumbled upon the questshipping thread and I thought to myself.."Wow, these two have potential and it's an added plus that they look awfully adorable together".

    Vision of Escaflowne: (Spoilers)

    I love everything about the series and I'm especially intrigiued by Van and Hitomi's relationship. What I like most is the *unpredictability" factor-the girl(Hitomi) is fickle-minded for god's sake and has been drooling over 2 guys who looked aliked. She does NOT even notice this other guy, brooding, mysterious, sizzling in every way..and the lad has fallen head-over heels for her but he does not want to admit it because the Hitomi's eyes were only for Allen-and err..Amano(who incredibly resembles Allen) Oh yes, but our heroine, Hitomi, worries and obviously cares for Van(Mr. broody) and she does not realize she loves him-until the last 60 minutes of the whole series-and here's Van, quietly watching from the sidelines, chickening out. Anyway, where was I..err..I dunno, I just love this couple to death.

    Princess Tutu(Spoilers)

    Fakia x Ahiru: This is the most unlikely couple I've ever seen. Their story involves the "unpredictability" factor I'm looking for. At the beggining, there was no sign-yes, no sign of these two getting together. Fakia intimidates Ahiru and thinks she's an annoying little prat who stalked Mytho around. Ahiru thought he was mean and nasty and heartless and bullied Mytho, the stoical boy she had a crush on. Hehe, isn't it interesting? ^o^

    Be adding more later.
    Last edited by shtupnlstn; 11th August 2005 at 12:29 AM.

  23. #23
    Transducer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cody
    Star Fox

    Fox and Krystal- There's just about no denying this one. After all the hints, there's no way that you can't agree!

    Falco and Katt- The more "subtle" of the few Star Fox ships. Despite the massive species barrier, I like this pair. Besides, it's easy to tell, at least on Katt's side, that they want to be together.
    Yeah, yeah! I've played Assault (awesome game) and I LOVED that scene where Fox got glomped by Tricky then the part where he was making Fox hesitate about "the thing"

    Falco and Katt, that too is awesome! Both Falco and Katt are annoying so they're a perfect match! ^_^

    Anyways my list is limited so here it is:

    Pokemon

    Advanceshipping - First and foremost. Been a supporter of this shipping after watching the ep "Love At First Flight".

    Rocketshipping - Jessie and James would look good together. There was a HOSO ep (forgot the title) where it had something to do with their love. Not sure really because I haven't seen ANY HOSOs yet \=

    Orangeshipping - Misty and Tracey look like an item to me. Those two would make a much better relationship than the "Ash and Misty" part. *runs away from angry Pokeshippers*

    Yu-Gi-Oh

    Polarshipping - This is the only shipping I support in the show. Joey and Mai are awesome together! Remember the ep where this Hollywood guy came, how he made his "grand entrance"? Mai practically jumped on Joey for protection as soon as that car came through the wall

    Sailor Moon

    Usagi and Mamoru - Hmm... I don't think anyone can deny THIS shipping. Especially when it's already canon

    Chibi-usa and Pegasus (Helios) - Ah this one is just awesome. The two shared conversations, talked about love and stuff, and there was a really cute scene where Helios kissed Chibi-usa. =/

    That's all for now I guess =)

  24. #24
    Daigo Guest

    Default

    My favorite shippings are:
    Eliteshipping. Why Lance and Lorelei are so good together, I don't know. Someone give me some reasons. It is also the only hetero shipping that I like.
    Susushipping. Two of the hottest people in pokemon, Will and Morty, gettin' it on, woohoo.. Angsty boy and stoner, what a couple!
    Originshipping. Steven and Wallace. I mean, come on, Steven had to have a reason to give his position as league champ to Wallace, and that skarmory of his can't be the only thing he rides...

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kat's Kitty Corner XD (CA)
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Sounds like fun ^^

    Pokemon

    Pokeshipping: I've supported this since I first started watching Pokemon. Ash and Misty are my favorite. It's pretty dang funny(usually). By far my favorite ship!

    Contestshipping: I support this sort of. I think Drew like May but is kinda shy about it (*points at roses*) It okay but not my favorite.

    Hoennshipping: This pretty good too. I like it about the same as Contestshipping. The only real big hintsare from may when she gets a little nervous talking. I like it.

    Rocketshipping: Love it. Hilarious. Especially with meowth making fun of them ^^

    Sonic

    Sonic x Amy: I don't think Amy is gonna give up. Seriously.

    Knux x Rouge: Obvious with a capital O. Beat SA2 and you'll see.

    Cream x Emerl: Cream taught him about love (i think) and Emerls pretty cool.(can't think of anymore reasons)

    Yu-gi-oh

    Yugi x Rebbeca: Rebbeca is a little protective of her little crush and Yugi gets all embaressed about it. Rebecca is also my favorite character. Funneh!

    Yami x Tea: I think yugi like Tea but she's more interested in Yami. There was this one episode that made this clear but i forget.

    Joey x Mai: Joey ish my second favorite character! This is funneh and sweet as well. joey tried to save her from Marik during his and Mai shadow game.

    Megaman Battle Network(GAME not the show)

    Lan x Mayl: Lan is so darn dense he can't even tell that mayl likes him. Mayl makes in so dang obvious but Lan doesn't know XD

    Megaman x Roll: Like Lan and Mayl except Megaman is so dang dense.

    Protoman x Meddy: Rawr. I like this lots. Protoman almost got deleted trying to protect Meddy. Sides, Proto needs a girl XD

    Dragon Ball GT

    Pan x Geru(that spelled right?): Okay I'm weird. Human/Saiyan and robot. *ish crazy* Geru even said he loved her. XD



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •