Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket

Default Fruits Basket

I was somewhat suprised to find that there isn't a Furuba thread here, so I thought I would go ahead and start it. Any Furuba fans out there?

suicune-rail Guest

Me! Me!
    I love fruits basket, it`s funny and exciting!

Pokegurums Guest

I like fruits basket I ghave all 11 volumes Usa. I'm also a member of the fruits basket club.

You should Join If you can find it....

As for the diccusion after seeing the latest vol I makes me wonder how     Spoiler:

I love this manga! I've read the first 4 volumes, and I really like them. It's just such a cool idea, with the zodiac and all. I just think it's really interesting.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

I'm curious about that also. I just finished the 11th volume, and I really hope she can. I hate Akito.

i love fruits basket! alsome anime and manga!

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

Who does everyone hope Tohru will end up with? Yuki or Kyo? If anyone thinks someone else, I would really like to know, I have a friend who really supports Tohru/Hatsuharu. Along those lines, are there any other couples people like? As of right now, I'm Tohru/Kyo, but I frequently switch between Tohru/Kyo and Tohru/Yuki. When ever I'm Tohru/Yuki I like the idea of Uo/Kyo ^_^

I'm a furuba fan!! I've seen the anime and I've read the 1st/6th graphic novels, but as soon as school starts I'm borrowing the rest of the series from my friend.

I personally hope that Tohru will end up with Kyo, they just seem like a cuter couple if you ask me.

+Yuffa+ Guest

I've seen the anime and I loved how complex the characters are. ^o^ I haven't seen every episode though..

I personally hope that Tohru will end up with Kyo, they just seem like a cuter couple if you ask me.
    AWW, I like Kyo for Tohru as well... It's because of how their personalities blend in together! hehe and besides..Yuki is mine. ^_-

One thing that I'm interested in, since I am still thinking about volume 11,     Spoiler:

Are there any Yuki/Tohru supporters out there?

Anyone who supports something other than Yuki-or-Kyo/Tohru? Either something like, say Hatsuharu/Tohru or something that doesn't include Tohru?

Tifa Guest

Omg, That Spolier tag, Is it Really True
    Anyway
    I love Fruits basket
    Got the Box Set
    Never Read the manga
    Getting there
    Hmmm I Support
    Kyo and Tohru

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric1
    Anyone who supports something other than Yuki-or-Kyo/Tohru? Either something like, say Hatsuharu/Tohru or something that doesn't include Tohru?
    I'd love to see Hatsuharu and Kagura togeather...but I doubt that'll happen...(if you ask me they look cute togeather )

Click here to go to the GPBA - the only community for girl Pokemon fans!
    comming soon...an exculsive wi-fi gym league!
    Friend Code: 2749 7570 6379 ~ Name: Gabby

Ehhhhhh...Tohru/Yuki is purely fanon now, 'cause     Spoiler:
    Doesn't stop me from supporting it though! >=3

Is it just me, or do you see something in Hatsuharu/Kisa? o0; I'm weird that way... (Don't get me wrong, I think Hiro/Kisa is cute too. =3)

I personally hope that Kagura gets Kyo...^^; Tohru/Kyo is cute in its own way...but the reason why I support Tohru/Yuki is because Kyo has Kagura...=3

Oh and     Spoiler:
    =3

- Kyoto-chan -
    Last edited by Kyoto-chan; 15th August 2005 at 3:11 AM.
    i'll be back

twinnie - Kana // ebil twinnie - Kanta-chan // trippies - MistyMix89 and Timid Kyogre
    claims: [just a placeholder for now]
    deviantart - [x] // lj - [x]

i am back

WindyNight Guest

Me! Me! Me! I love Fruits Basket! Both the anime and the manga...They rock!!!! ^^
    I support Tohru x Kyo and Tohru x Yuki....They are cute...

I can see why you would see Hatsuharu/Kisa, I think he likes her alot, but in more of an older brotherly way.

My big thing is that I support Tohru/Kyo, but I really hope that who ever Yuki is with, She's someone that he likes and is happy with. I like Yuki more than I like Kyo, but I think Kyo is better with Tohru.

The spoiler in my last post is indeed true, unless Akito was lieing in vol 11,     Spoiler:

I can see why you would see Hatsuharu/Kisa, I think he likes her alot, but in more of an older brotherly way.

My big thing is that I support Tohru/Kyo, but I really hope that who ever Yuki is with, She's someone that he likes and is happy with. I like Yuki more than I like Kyo, but I think Kyo is better with Tohru.

The spoiler in my last post is indeed true, unless Akito was lieing in vol 11,     Spoiler:
    It's also possible that Akito is able to     Spoiler:
    and yeah...^^; And no, They haven't said it in the US yet.

- Kyoto-chan -
    i'll be back

twinnie - Kana // ebil twinnie - Kanta-chan // trippies - MistyMix89 and Timid Kyogre

i am back

I guess that they might just have it so that     Spoiler:
    I cant wait untill more comes out so we can find out.

Jillian14 Guest

I'm confused about that to. I only have 7 and 9 of the magna but I've heard of that "rumor" from a fruits basket site.

I guess that they might just have it so that     Spoiler:
    I cant wait untill more comes out so we can find out.
    Well, don't give me all the credit for that idea. Got it from some of the Furuba fans at Eternal Snow. -too lazy to give a link, so go look up Nana's siggy-

-rocks in chair- I need Furuba stuff! X_x;; I'm a dying fangirl...

- Kyoto-chan -
    i'll be back

i am back

*sigh* Tokyopop.com doesn't have Fruits Basket set for release untill december (I dont remember the exact day).

Ive only read the second voulume of Fruits Basket but Its pretty good from what Ive seen. Fun. I really like Kyo X3 And Hatori...

~
    On this quest for answers, shaped my eyes
    Without anger, wasted line
    Cant you sense this feeling, feel it flow
    I'm stronger now, let the tension go

Sorry this is off topic but...

YAY!! This is the first thread I've made that has made it past it's first page ^_^ (sorta sad, I know)

sorry, I was excited.

Annyway, I'm going to get the box set soon, so I'll be able to hear the voices. Takaya seems to like the Japanese voice actors alot, I hope these are as good.

Sorry for the double post, and I am not doing this to bump the thread, I have a question.

Does anybody know more about the release date of the next issue of the manga other than what I said before about it being in december? That was tenative too. My internet is strange right now, ans has been for a few days. I cant get to a bunch of the threads I like, or go to certain sites (common ones too, like Google, and the .mac page where my e-mail is easier to access) and I cant get to the tokyopop site. When ever I try any of these, I get disconnected. Sorry for rambeling, I'll stop now.

Thanks for any info anyone might be able to give.

Sorry for the double post, and I am not doing this to bump the thread, I have a question.

Does anybody know more about the release date of the next issue of the manga other than what I said before about it being in december? That was tenative too. My internet is strange right now, ans has been for a few days. I cant get to a bunch of the threads I like, or go to certain sites (common ones too, like Google, and the .mac page where my e-mail is easier to access) and I cant get to the tokyopop site. When ever I try any of these, I get disconnected. Sorry for rambeling, I'll stop now.

Thanks for any info anyone might be able to give.
    It's definitely coming out on December 13th. =3 That gives me two manga issues to look forward to! xD

Sorry you can't access the Tokyopop site, I don't know what I would do without it! XD

- Kyoto-chan -
    i'll be back

i am back

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it ^_^

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast