Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers for Shadow of Infinity

Default Spoilers for Shadow of Infinity

Just want to point out quick that Uria Hamon and Ravel are the demon counter parts for the 3 Egyptian God Cards. Credits goes to Gondora for finding these.

God Flame Emperor Uria
    Fire/Fire/lv10
    0/0
    This card cannot be normal summoned. When you send 3 continuous trap cards on your field to the graveyard you can special summon this card. For each continuous trap card in your graveyard the attack of this card raises by 1000. Once per turn you can destroy a set M.T on your opponents field. The M.T can't be activated to this effect.

Descending Thunder Emperor Hamon
    Thunder/Light/lv10
    4000/4000
    This card cannot be normal summoned. When you send 3 continuous magic cards on your field to the graveyard you can special summon this card. When this monster destroys a opponents monster and sends it to the graveyard the opponent takes 1000 damage. When this monster is in face-up defence mode on your field the opponent cannot select your other monsters to attack.

Phanton Demon Emperor Raviel
    Demon/Dark/lv10
    4000/4000
    This card cannot be normal summoned.When you sacrifice 3 Demon subtype monsters on your field you can special summon this card. When the opponent summons a monster special summon a "Phantom demon token" (Demon/ Dark/lv1/1000/1000) on your field. Once per turn you may sacrifice a monster on your field and add its original attack to this cards attack intill the end of turn.

Antique gear cannon
    lv2/Earth/Machine
    500/500
    Sacrifice this card. Deal 500 damage to the opponents lifepoints and trap cards cannot be activated in this turns battlephase.

Antique gear factory
    Magic
    Choose 1 monster in your hand with "Antique gear" in its name. Remove from the game monsters in your graveyard with "Antique gear" in there name intill you reach twice the choosen monsters level. The choosen monster can then be summoned without sacrifice.

Cyber Barrier Dragon
    Cyber Lazer Dragon
    Damage Condenser
    Antique Gear Castle
    Last edited by Tamer Zack; 2nd November 2005 at 4:03 PM.

Damn, it's like someone's recreated the god cards...
    Two lv 10 three tribute monsters with high stats and powerful effects...
    _
    X

these are something of a whole new class but there is something stronger.much stronger....Winged Kuriboh LV10.Winged Kuriboh LV10 is much stronger.

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

Is antique supposed to be ancient when english translated (ancient gear golem/beast/soldier)?

Quote Originally Posted by ~-=Mewtwo=-~
    Is antique supposed to be ancient when english translated (ancient gear golem/beast/soldier)?
    Yeah. It was a stupid censor because "Antique" would "offend" old people.
    Props to MysticFlames for these!

Remember the Beast Riders? THEY'RE BACK!!!
    Pokémon Origins Volume III: The War of Armageddon
    Finished, after 16 months!!

All 5 of those cards are Ultra Rare

Quote Originally Posted by Future Pres. of U.S.
    these are something of a whole new class but there is something stronger.much stronger....Winged Kuriboh LV10.Winged Kuriboh LV10 is much stronger.
    True but they made Ring of Defense so it can still save ya LP but just be glad does'nt have it revive ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka's Swimsuit
    Damn, it's like someone's recreated the god cards...
    Two lv 10 three tribute monsters with high stats and powerful effects...
    Only problem with these that they can still be harm by another monster effect.

I want that Raviel.....
    Too bad a penguin soldier would be enough to counter them.

And in a stunning display of pwnage, the source for these effects (http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic/7202/ocgnew.htm) has just updated with the following:

Uria and Hamon require you to Tribute face-up Continuous Traps/Spells to summon them.
    Last edited by Phaedra; 21st October 2005 at 1:17 AM.
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

"Enemy of Justice"? Sounds like fun.
    _
    X

New monsters? I thought they were the God Cards with a new look. But...with these cards, they may not be used in touraments. Most likely as promos.
    I support Pokeshipping, Hoennshipping, Abilityshipping, Advanceshipping

There're probably gonna be banned but if they don't...I'll be buying a million booster packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[WHATCHA]
    [TALKIN']
    ['BOUT]
    [MAN?]

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Zack
    All 5 of those cards are Ultra Rare
    There are only 4 ultras per pack in the new ones... aren't there?...

Oh well I thought Uria was any traps... just the attack bonus was continuous... oh well none work with me... Ancient Gear Cannon is best or the other thing...

Pwetty Poster http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3071/soi3mw.jpg and Card Images http://janime.info/card/YugiohGX/VJ12_05/02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ~-=Mewtwo=-~
    There are only 4 ultras per pack in the new ones... aren't there?...

Oh well I thought Uria was any traps... just the attack bonus was continuous... oh well none work with me... Ancient Gear Cannon is best or the other thing...
    Sorry about that the last 2 are unknown The 3 Emperors are the Ultra Rare 1's.
    Last edited by Tamer Zack; 26th October 2005 at 7:15 AM.

So when are we getting a full list?
    Offtopic- does anyone have the warrior deck in CA yet?

japanese SOI promos only =\

not much to say but cool artwork.

Offseason

We should get the full list by November 17th the day before the Harry Potter Movie comes to Theatres.

Default oops

wrong thread
    Last edited by Phaedra; 29th October 2005 at 2:52 PM.
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

Few more cards have just been reveal there

Cyber Barrier Dragon - Super Rare
    Cyber Lazer Dragon- Ultra Rare
    Damage Condenser
    Antique Gear Castle

Oh so either they're taking a step back from E-Heros or they'll be easier to get...or most likely the rest will be promo cards

Oh well more Cyber Dragons anyway....althoug I reckon I'd have liked them not to be super rares....Cyber Dragons and E-Heros have got to be the most expensive deck types ever *re*

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Chao
    Oh well more Cyber Dragons anyway....althoug I reckon I'd have liked them not to be super rares....Cyber Dragons and E-Heros have got to be the most expensive deck types ever *re*
    Then build a warrior deck, they're cheaper than dirt these days. The only expensive card you need is DD Assailant...
    Props to MysticFlames for these!

Remember the Beast Riders? THEY'RE BACK!!!
    Pokémon Origins Volume III: The War of Armageddon
    Finished, after 16 months!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Chao
    Oh so either they're taking a step back from E-Heros or they'll be easier to get...or most likely the rest will be promo cards
    Well, that depends if KONAMI releases the Judai and Jun Duelist Packs... The Judai DP includes all of the E-Heros cards currently available (Featherman, Burst Lady, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Rampart Gunner, Steam Healer) plus special support cards designed for the E-Heros.
    _
    X

Shadow of Infinity is suppose to have cards that were in the 7 Stars series for YGO GX so we won't be seeing alot of e-Heroes in this 1. but for Enemy of Justice that will have some E-Heroes and     Spoiler:

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ~RaikouRider243~
    Then build a warrior deck, they're cheaper than dirt these days. The only expensive card you need is DD Assailant...
    And soon D.D. Warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by ~RaikouRider243~
    To be honest I don't like playing deck types like warrior, dragon and water....I like to go with a theme...hence at the moment I'm playing XYZ...and in all fairness I don't really care about CYber Dragons and E-Hero's outside of cosplay its jsut I'm gonna have to pay alot to finish my GX trio cosplay for Amecon next year (going as Manjoume, Judai and Kaiser). Although if E-Hero's were cheeper I'd buy them (heck I might as well seeing as I seem to be amasing Thunder Giants :S)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka's Swimsuit
    Well, that depends if KONAMI releases the Judai and Jun Duelist Packs... The Judai DP includes all of the E-Heros cards currently available (Featherman, Burst Lady, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Rampart Gunner, Steam Healer) plus special support cards designed for the E-Heros.
    Heh I mostly want the Jun one seeing as Armed Dragon LV10 rocks...the Judai one would be cool purely to get my hands on things like Flame Wingman, Rampart Gunner and a 3rd Thunder Giant but not to fussed about steam healer...I wish it and Mudballman had been switched seeing as I'd prefer the 3000 def monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Zack
    Shadow of Infinity is suppose to have cards that were in the 7 Stars series for YGO GX so we won't be seeing alot of e-Heroes in this 1. but for Enemy of Justice that will have some E-Heroes and     Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Oh well here's hoping for Hero Kids, Bubbleman Neo, Sailorman and Elixerer...oh and H-Heat Heart, E-Emergancy Call, R-Right Justice, O-Oversoul and HERO Flash would be cool....

Got these from the JPN commerial for Shadow of Infinity.

Cyber Barrier Dragon
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/230/soi29pz.jpg

Cyber Lazer Dragon
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9329/soi31ur.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast