Thread: Who are your anime crushes?

Default Who are your anime crushes?

As the title says :P

Or just make a list of characters you find/found attractive.

Valley of the Sun

*has prepared a list for this very moment* /notkidding

I have honorable mentions alongside ones I do find attractive, oddly enough, but I'll lump them all together just because. I don't really have any reasons for why I like them, most of the time it's personality that attracts me to them, but sometimes it's because of the voice that goes along with it. I'll have footnotes for some of them because I happen to do have reasons/explanations to clear things up. My friends poke fun of me, though, but I'm not ashamed to admit all of this.

In particular order:

• Koro-sensei - Assassination Classroom
      (I like him, he made the series what it is.)

• Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist
      (But this tears me up inside because WHY IS HE ATTRACTIVE, HE'S 15/16, I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. I know he ages, but still.)

• Briareos - Appleseed

• Decim - Death Billiards/Parade

• Yami Yugi - Yu-Gi-Oh!
      (First anime crush when I was ten--thanks, Dan Green!)

• Chrono - Chrono Crusade
      (His original form, in particular.)

• Jean Pierre Polnareff - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

• Neuro - Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
      (Because Koyasu Takehito's voice is sexy and is forever engraved into my eardrums, I can pick his character out in a heartbeat. Coincidentally, this was my first time hearing him, and Neuro was awesome.)

• Van - Vision of Escaflowne
      (When I made the list on DA, I put him on honorable mentions because of his age, although in his universe, he's most likely of legal age. Sooooooo...)

• Meta Knight - Kirby of the Stars
      (Probably because of Eric Stuart, but Brawl helped. I ship him with Tiff/Fumu. *shifty eyes*)

• Tomoya Okazaki - CLANNAD
      (After Story Tomoya, specifically.)

• Wizardmon - Digimon
      (If he returns in Tri, Robert Axelrod or bust.)

• Piccolo - Dragon Ball/Z

• Senketsu - Kill la Kill
      (Shut up, I like him.)

• Kamina - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• Vash the Stampede - Trigun
      (He's everything I want in a man. Seriously.)

• Mewtwo - Pokémon
      (You all saw this coming. I'm not sorry, but goddamn, I can't help it.)

Good Lord I have a lot of aliens/supernatural beings on this list.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 5 - 11/11/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

//rolls up sleeves and inhales deeply

1) Natsu from Fairy Tail
    He's so sweet but not as innocent as everyone thinks he is~

2) Yami Yugi / Yami Bakura from YuGiOh
    My first ever anime crushes from when I was just a wee little girlie~

3) Most of the other Fairy Tail guys: Gray / Laxus / Gajeel / Cobra / Jellal / Sting / Rogue
    That anime has some of the best guys. They are all so gorgeous ;w;

4) Edward Elric from FMA
    He's so young but he has like a full six pack 0w0 Plus the way he always puts his brother before himself is just the most adorable thing in all of existence

5) ALL the OHSHC boys... like all of them. But especially the twins.

6) Uzu Sanageyama and Aikurō Mikisugi from Kill la Kill
    I would have also added Senketsu's voice but it'd be kinda weird to crush on a piece of clothing

Those are all my main ones at the moment. It changes a lot depending on the anime I'm watching at the time is~

Hibiki Tachibana - Senki Zesshou Symphogear
    Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen - Strike Witches
    Ushio - Kantai Collection
    Illyasviel von Einzbern - Fate/Stay Night
    Akane Isshiki - Vividred Operation
    Miho Nishizumi - Girls und Panzer
    Honoka Kousaka - Love Live School Idol Project
    Yui Hirasawa - K-ON!

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

The Nut Castle

Piccolo - Dragon Ball/Z

Okay, there are lots of sexy people throughout anime, but Fairy Tail really takes the cake!

Natsu Dragneel - He's funny, powerful and he has good morals!
    Grey Fullbuster - I'm nuts for his Sasuke Uchiha attitude combined with plain awesomeness.
    Fried Justine - He may be a little feminine but I like him!

Sasuke Uchiha - I'm nuts for his Grey Fullbuster attitude combined with plain awesomeness.
    Deidara something - SOoooooooooooooo dreamy! His mouths don't freak me out at all.
    Kabuto.... something - His brains are refined! (imm talking about snakey hood mode btw)
    Orochimaru - I know he's old but he is really hot with young skin and hair in his eyes! Yeehehehe

As for everything else... I really like Bowser Jr but he's not from anime.

Brock from Pokemon
    Yami Yugi
    Jiraiya from Naruto

Hotel Cortez

Kisuke Urahara from Bleach: He's just so mysterious and I find it attractive. Also Grimmjow from the same series. Oh and Edward Elric from FMA. <3

Lazuli (Android #18) from the Dragonball series.
    Videl from the Dragonball series
    Catherine from Gundam Wing
    Cynthia from Pokemon
    Elesa from Pokemon
    Daisy from Pokemon

Cape Cod MA

I wouldn't say I have any "crushes" on any anime characters, but I do thing Cynthia from Pokemon is somewhat cute. Yellow from the manga isn't bad either. However, the current most freaking hot girl from Pokemon I can think of right now is........Penelope! That kindergarten teacher from XY013
    Credits go to Mizz Nikki for this graphic.
    Many things in Common. Relatability. Pokemon World Heroes.
    Just a few reasons why Ash and Hilda are perfect for each other.

Irvine, CA

Anime crushes? How about Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

United States

Cynthia - Pokemon
    Aria - Pokemon
    Alexis Rhodes - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    Videl - DragonBall Z
    Hinata Hyuga - Naruto
    Kushina Uzumaki - Naruto
    Orihime Inoue - Bleach
    Moka Akashiya - Rosario + Vampire
    Mio Naruse - Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Valley of the Sun

I'm gonna add Captain Harlock on my list of anime crushes, though it's more of an admiration like with most of what I listed than it is "OMG HE'S HOT". Although he's still handsome, have to admit.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 5 - 11/11/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Edward Elric -Fullmetal Alchemist
    (But this tears me up inside because WHY IS HE ATTRACTIVE, HE'S 15/16, I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. I know he ages, but still.)
    Look on the bright side: Not only is he legal by the end of the series, but since it was sit in the 1910s he's been legal for ages...and probably dead
    Traded away:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Outskirt Stand

These are just the crushes I can name of the top of my head.

Aila Jyrkiäinen from Gundam Build Fighters
    Courtney from Pokemon
    Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4: The Animation
    Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live
    Isuzu Sento from Amagi Brilliant Park

For what is it worth I had the biggest crush on May when I was much younger. Like this was ten or so years ago when I was around her age.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Yorozuya Gin-chan

I think I have only one anime crush right now, my beloved Hijikata Toshirou/Tosshi/Mayora 13.

I remember having the biggest crush on Toya Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura back in my childhood days though. It's probably because it was one of the first gay characters in anime I knew about.

It varies.

Oh, this is an easy one: Revy from Black Lagoon. She's a violent, constantly-swearing New York mercenary who shows a lot of skin and smokes. Oh, and we've seen her naked a couple times. What's not to love? Except for the possibility of her killing you dead.

This is going to be hard because I have a lot of anime crushes. And they are all equal to me is some way or another. But I'll do my best to list some of my top favorites.

*Rukia Kuchiki-Bleach (She's just an awesome character and she was the first character that I really had for a shipping with Ichigo that I really love)

*Erza Scarlet-Fairy Tail (When I watched Fairy Tail for the first time I instantly had a crush on her. Plus she loves Strawberry Cheesecake and it was because of her that I love cheesecake now!)

*Rei-Neon Geneses Evangelion (I love her because she is a very quiet mysterious character. Plus she has red eyes which I think are adorable!)

*Vivi-One Piece (I love her not because she's a princess, but because she's in fact a really strong and independent person. Which I really like.)

*Mikasa-Attack on Titan (I really love her because I love the fact that she is a natural leader. I would gladly take Eren's place to be with her)

*Chrome-Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Chrome is a very shy character. Which just adds to her cuteness and character. Plus she's also very talented with illusions and is the Guardian of the Mist ring)
    FanFiction / DeviantArt
    The return of shroom.

Quote Originally Posted by by me
    I thought the government ran the government!

1- L from Death Note: I'm charmed by his adorable quirks and intelligence. He is unique, funny, charming and loveable. Aside from his stunning intelligence and deductive skills, he has an odd aura of charisma to him. Supreme. That's all I think of him

2- Edward Elric (FMA): Edward's personality is what makes him such a great character. Emotional and hilarious, he goes through such a depressing life, yet can still get back on his feet and fight back and manages to crack me up. He has major flaws, but that just makes him more realistic. That is my idea of a perfect character.

3- Okita Sougo (Gintama): Sadist king~ I like how he always has evil intentions, yet he's funny, adorable, sassy and charming at the same time. He is pretty strong and well developed too.

4- Lelouch (Code Geass): What he did was truly amazing. I like his attitude, his independence and his intelligence. He's pretty handsome too.

5- Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara): because "SHIZAYA!" I can't help but laugh at his massive strength. He is insanely crazy and awesome in so many ways.

6- Sakata gintoki (Gintama): Extremely cool and chilled out, but with the ability to display amazing badassery. I don't think a character has ever made me laugh as much as Gintoki
    Last edited by Nodame; 12th October 2015 at 1:38 AM.