Thread: Cutesy anime :)

Cool Cutesy anime :)

Talk about anime thats cutesy, here! Like Hamtaro, Onegai My Melody, Chii's Sweet Home, Magical Meow Meow Taruto, Lucky Star, Magical Girl Anime, Strawberry Mashmallow, Azu Manga Da-oh, ext! I personally like cutesy anime a lot, and have watched a lot of them! What are some favorites of yours?
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3

Does Fruits Basket count as cutesy? I thought it was the most adorable anime ever, probably cried during half the episodes at least from the beauty and innocence shown in the show, as well as the morals they try to bring forward. Honestly want my children to watch it when I get there in life :P

Ah now I have to go and watch some hamtaro, bud-ah bud-ah bud-ah xD miss that show, never seen it in eng sub though, just dubs when I was little. Loved the gameboy advanced game though

Chi's Sweet Home is probably my favorite, next to Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki. It's half-because they're about cats, honestly lol.

Now if you were talking about children's anime, since some of what you listed are for children, I just want to say that Nandaka Velonica is underrated, though I don't know how popular it was over in Japan.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I remember Hamtaro from when I was little and Azumanga Dai-oh is pretty much a comedy goldmine. Azuma won't let Yotsuba&! be an anime but it's really adorable too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    So...what's the likelihood of them keeping the nickname thing in the dub? Betting they'll go with Snowball if they decide to keep it.

Would you like to know whereabouts of the London Underground?

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Off the top of my head for me:

Azumanga Daioh

K-on (which I consider to be a guilty pleasure on my part)

and that's pretty much it
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Nanadaka looks really adorable^^

I saw all the seasons of k-on with my brother in i think 2014 or 2015, and it was super adorable. We both liked Yui the most out of all the girls :3 I especially liked her. XD Not as a crush like korrina, mind you. But she did make me go d'awwww a lot. She was so cute!
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3

Aggressive Retsuko is the best "cutesy anime", hands down. Anyone who has not seen it needs to go watch it right now.