Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Megaman Club!!

Sakura Guest

Default The Megaman Club!!

Weee! All approved by PsiUmbreon, And It Includes All the Games, and the show At least I know one person who would want to join. And the Last Megaman Cub that I saw had no Replies so...Yeah...You get my point..*huggs Lan/Netto Hikari* Ha My Bishie!!

I....Must...Join XD

I love Megaman..the anime at least. My favorite characters are Lan and Chaud, but mostly Chaud and Protoman. I also pair Lan/Chaud all the time because it's cute. ^_~
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

yesh, I be joining.
    Fave Megaman game: Megaman 3 or Megaman Battle Network 1 (none of this Sequal crap)
    Fave Robot Master/Manvric/Navi: Fireman. Nuff said. Call him Torch Man and I'm gonna kill you.
    Fave Robot Master Weapon: Rolling Cutter and Elec Beams from Cutman & Elecman.
    and I hate the anime due to the fact that 4kids or whoever dubbed it did a horible job at remembering the names. IT'S FIREMAN DARNIT! FIREMAN!
    Though, I liked the voices. never expected Elecman to sound like that. The voicing is 10+ better than Megaman 8's voice acting. Dr Light sounds like Elmer Fudd.
    Last edited by Davis the Gamer; 18th August 2005 at 12:29 AM.

Hiya! I lurve megaman! It rocks! I've palyed almost every megaman game in america. i jsut need to play more of the X series. It ROCKS! My Favorite Megaman Series are EXE and X *ish hyper*
    Zip: calm down, missy.

Sakura Guest

Yay! Go Megaman, It's you b-day..Yeah-huh...Sry Gotta clam down. Now Davis's Little faves thingy made me want to post mine XD:

Fave Megaman game: Megaman Battle Network 4: Blue Moon *crys* (Thats was the first Megaman game I've ever played *sniff* My bf tought me how to play it..)
    Fave Robot Master/Manvric/Navi: Megaman Of Coarse, anything that Has to do with Lan has to do with me. Bugger off.
    Fave Robot Master Weapon: None??

Megaman X Aniversary Colection is coming soon.....or is already out. I forget. anywho, It's a defanite rental for me. I've never known much about the X series, so I'm gonna learn it with that. Who knows? I might just buy it and become a Megaman X fan. It worked with the original Megaman Aniversary Colection (it's in my PS2 now!)
    You newbies to Megaman (Battle Network +) should check out both titles.

First megaman games I ever got were Megaman Zero and Megaman Battle Network for christmas around when they came out. Anniversary is out but the X series collectionis coming out soon.
    Favorite Game: I don't know. Tie between Megaman Battle Network 1/Megaman Legends/ Megaman X:Command Mission/Megaman 8
    Favorite Robot Master/Reploid/Netnavi: Bass! He kicks but in both the original and EXE. And treble is so cute *hugs treble*
    Favorite Weapon: ^^; I can't remember any.

Sakura Guest

Well, My bf only showed me Blue Moon and Red Sun. He actually let my play on my own file (Luv him soo Much *blows kiss to Josh*) and actually, this may be off topic, but I found & read his Journal..It says He loves Me in it so That means he loves me soo much. His nick name is Lan XD so..yeah, Anyways back on topic. I only Played on Josh's gameboy cuz' all i have is a stinkin Purple Gameboy Colour. I need a Gameboy advanced SP/ Nintendo DS realy soon Or I'll die of it..seriously...

Oh, wow, Sakura... That's sort of wierd actually... Lan as your bf's nickname and as your bishie...

Anyways... I came here from the Lan Hikari and Friends club... It's an EXE only club, but since this club is about all Rockman/Megaman games... Yeah, you get the idea. I might get the others in the EXE club to join this club too.

So yeah, I was the one that claimed Rockman.EXE/Megaman.EXE as my bishie about a month ago... I've also played EXE 2, 3, 4, and 5... I haven't played 1 yet, and I doubt that I will ever play it...

I've also played Zero 3 and #2 of the original series.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

Sakura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Oh, wow, Sakura... That's sort of wierd actually... Lan as your bf's nickname and as your bishie...

Anyways... I came here from the Lan Hikari and Friends club... It's an EXE only club, but since this club is about all Rockman/Megaman games... Yeah, you get the idea. I might get the others in the EXE club to join this club too.

So yeah, I was the one that claimed Rockman.EXE/Megaman.EXE as my bishie about a month ago... I've also played EXE 2, 3, 4, and 5... I haven't played 1 yet, and I doubt that I will ever play it...

I've also played Zero 3 and #2 of the original series.
    Yes i know very Cute isn't it?

Ever wonder why People call Rockman Megaman in the english series. I'm pretty sure theres a BIGG diff between "Rock" and "Mega". Personally I like Megaman better -_- but there the same person, so I guess I like the NAME better.

Before I had my first windows Computer (98, my last one, but now I have a Windows XP named Miroku...-_-) I had a weird computer with nothing but Games. My Fave game besides This space krap one was Megaman: The FIRST ONE EVER created. Nice eah? Well not really. I'm just babbling on about My really stupid life. Oh and my Next Computer I'm getting in about a week (Its windows XP too) is going to be named Lan/Netto Hikari!

May I join? I'm also from the Lan Hikari and Friends club.

I've got all the MMBN-games for GBA and Zero 2 and 3.

Fave Megaman game: Red Sun and Team Protoman ( I sometimes call it Team of Blues, so if I do, bear with me).
    Fave Robot Master/Manvric/Navi: Fenrir, Zero, Searchman and Napalman. Can't decide which one best.
    Fave Robot Master Weapon: Searchman's satelite or Heatman's panel-lighter ( that one when he turns into a lighter and fire erupts from 5 panels ).

Thanks to Blaziken's Charizard for the trainer card and to Poochyena, the banner-master, for the banner.

Paired up with...Buizeru, a Golden Sun-friend.

I claimed Sami from Advance Wars in the Bishounen thread!
    I also claimed Andy+Sonja ( Warshipping ) and Sami+Mel Mah ( Revisedshipping ) in the Couples thread!!!

I'm gonna do some buttons later. Here are some of the Buttons I'm gonna make:
    Megaman Vs Gutsman - Megaman, NES
    Megaman vs Protoman - Megaman 3, NES
    Megaman + Rush vs Bass + Treble - Megaman 7, SNES
    X & Zero vs Sigma & Vile - Megaman X, SNES
    Megaman vs Gutsman - Megaman Battle Network, GBA
    Megaman vs Protoman - Megaman Battle Network, GBA
    Lan vs Dex - Megaman Battle Network, GBA
    Lan vs Chauld - Megaman Battle Network, GBA
    ideas?
    Just tell a charater on the right side, and a charater on the left side.
    all banners will say MMFC (Megaman Fan Club) and you can put them in your sigs & stuff.

Sakura Guest

I made a weird Lan Banner. I think I should start making megaman banners becuase I did wel l on this one. Here:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4...nbanner5ib.jpg

Tell me if you like it

May I join? I'm a fan of the Megaman games.

Fave Megaman game: Uh...Power Battles, and MMX: Command Mission.
    Fave Robot Master/Manverick/Navi: Classic: Protoman and Forte.
    X Series: Axl and Zero.
    Netbattle: Protoman. :P
    Fave Robot Master Weapon: I don't know.

That banner is cool, Sakura.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

Sakura Guest

No one needs to ask to join.

Thank you ^.^

You're welcome.

I'm just curious...what was the First Megaman Game you played? This goes for everyone.

Me? Well, it was an old handheld game (Not a gameboy,an old retro thing). It was a simple stage (I think it was Cutman's area) that you had to go through...I don't remember, because I think we got rid of it...;-;
    DeviantArt
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)

Quote Originally Posted by Catgirl Sarisa
    You're welcome.

I'm just curious...what was the First Megaman Game you played? This goes for everyone.

Me? Well, it was an old handheld game (Not a gameboy,an old retro thing). It was a simple stage (I think it was Cutman's area) that you had to go through...I don't remember, because I think we got rid of it...;-;
    hmm...I dunno. maybe it was the old gameboy? It had 5 megaman games for it.

First Megaman game, eh? (Bettcha most people are gonna say Megaman Battle Network 2 3 or 4) my first was Megaman 7 & Megaman Soccer. I'm not too fond of Megaman 7 now though, I like the sprite style. Megaman 8 and Rockman & Forte are much better. (Rockman & Forte*?!?! It should be called Fotre** due to the fact that Forte is ten + better than Rockman)

And Sakura, Megaman's real name is Rock. and since Roll is Megaman's sister. Dr Light created Rock & Roll [/badpun]. so Megaman is Rockman cuz it's his real name.

* Megaman & Bass
    ** Bass' name in Japan.
    Last edited by Davis the Gamer; 18th August 2005 at 11:37 PM.

Geeeese... I'll join, you don't have to go off MSN... I was j/p -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Davis PKMN Master
    hmm...I dunno. maybe it was the old gameboy? It had 5 megaman games for it.

First Megaman game, eh? (Bettcha most people are gonna say Megaman Battle Network 2 3 or 4) my first was Megaman 7 & Megaman Soccer. I'm not too fond of Megaman 7 now though, I like the sprite style. Megaman 8 and Rockman & Forte are much better. (Rockman & Forte*?!?! It should be called Fotre** due to the fact that Forte is ten + better than Rockman)

And Sakura, Megaman's real name is Rock. and since Roll is Megaman's sister. Dr Light created Rock & Roll [/badpun]. so Megaman is Rockman cuz it's his real name.

* Megaman & Bass
    ** Bass' name in Japan.
    Nah, remember those little games they had at McDonalds? Those Sega games? It was like that.

I know what Forte's name is, and I think Protoman's japanese name was Blues, correct me if I'm wrong. :P
    DeviantArt

Sakura Guest

Nah, remember those little games they had at McDonalds? Those Sega games? It was like that.

I know what Forte's name is, and I think Protoman's japanese name was Blues, correct me if I'm wrong. :P
    OOk, Good *cackles* I just got a devil Idea for my Megaman Character: Ayame. (it means Iris in Japanese) And I am THE BEST at drawing Megaman Characters now!! Weee

My first megaman game was...Tada! the FISRT (like I said, THE FIRST) megaman Ever created Seriously...

Really, Sakura? I have a FanCharacter too. A Megaman X FanCharacter.
    DeviantArt

Sakura Guest

Really, Sakura? I have a FanCharacter too. A Megaman X FanCharacter.
    Oh Mines for the TV show and the Games. My Net Navi Is called Rose...She Has Pony Tails and she looks like she's ready to kick-***

Cool, I thought of a catgirl Netnavi called Digit, but I haven't planned on what she looks like yet. But my other character has some really sad points in her life. =(

Meh, I want MMX Collection to come out soon...
    DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura
    Yes i know very Cute isn't it?

Ever wonder why People call Rockman Megaman in the english series. I'm pretty sure theres a BIGG diff between "Rock" and "Mega". Personally I like Megaman better -_- but there the same person, so I guess I like the NAME better.

Before I had my first windows Computer (98, my last one, but now I have a Windows XP named Miroku...-_-) I had a weird computer with nothing but Games. My Fave game besides This space krap one was Megaman: The FIRST ONE EVER created. Nice eah? Well not really. I'm just babbling on about My really stupid life. Oh and my Next Computer I'm getting in about a week (Its windows XP too) is going to be named Lan/Netto Hikari!
    Rockman is Megaman's Japanese name. Netto is Lan's Japanese name. Most of the time, I'd rather stick with the Japanese names... Like Forte and Blues.

The first Rockman game that I played? Offically, it's the second original series game. But the first one that I ever got into... Was Rockman.EXE 3 (Megaman Battle Network 3). It took me THREE MONTHS to finish it because I was a complete n00b at the series...

Well, I got it in the first place because of my little cousin. One day, my cousin saw a commerical for EXE 3 while he was watching the anime, and he bought the game the next weekend. If it wasn't for him, I would have been completely ignorant of the series!

Anyways, does anyone here know about EXE 6? Planet-Megaman has some info on EXE 6 already.
    Last edited by Alilatias; 19th August 2005 at 4:00 AM.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

Nope, I don't know about it. :P

But I saw in a ending guide (Gah! I spoiled myself! :P) That     Spoiler:

I haven't played any of the EXE games...
    DeviantArt

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast