Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: On Cloud Arcanine (416)

I liked this episode ^_^ Arcanine was showcased wonderfully, and the rivalry between Drew & May was very well done. I'm glad the Arcanine got to stay wild after all ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This episode is pretty good. I find that Drew & May's rivalry is like... "friend-rival-friend-rival" kinda thing. Arcanine was a mother one afterall, so it stayed in the wild. Not bad, really. I'd thought it wouldn't be caught... Overall, I enjoyed it! ^^

BACK

Good episode. I don't see why May wanted an Arcanine when she already has a fire type. But Arcanine is a really cool Pokemon. Better than Combusken :P

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I love this episode...Arcanine is my fave fire Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Not bad for a filler episode.
    My favourite scene was Team Rocket at the bakery. The scene where they ate chunks out of the cake. xD
    I thought adding Drew in the episode was a nice touch, it showed that he would still be competing. And Flygon beats Squirtle so easily. Poor Squirtle. But then, Squirtle wins against Flygon in the Grand Festival.
    It would've been nice if someone had caught the Arcanine. Too bad it had a family.
    Oh, and I loved that scene where Munchlax uses Extremespeed to collect all the berries. "Munchmunchmunchmunchmunch" Priceless. xD

my pokémon ruby team since 2004 <3

currently playing pokémon platinum

Arcanine is really awesome in this episode. I would've loved it if someone caught it...or maybe one of it's cubs?
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Good episode.
    Arcanine was amazing how it keeps on it's babies.
    And i loved to see Drew's Flygon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was such a pointless episode, pure Filler I believe. May wanting to capture Arcanine was random since she never seemed to care about the species before. I had hoped that Drew would capture Arcanine since it seems prefect for contests but of course the writers didn't do that since they had other plans. At least we got to see the rivalry between May and Drew ignite again. 3/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 4:48 PM.

I liked this episode, mostly because of Arcanine. I see why Drew and May didn't catch it because it had babies but I would have liked to see one of the two catch a Arcanine making an interesting addition to the team. Munchlax using extremespeed was funny. Combesken looked sad when Ash said it wasn't really fast.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was great to see Drew back again. It was cool to see Arcanine featured again. Squirtle looked very cute while riding on top of Flygon. It was funny to see TR hide the pie inside of Wobbuffet's mouth. It was cool to see Acarnine's Extremespeed attack for the 1st time in a while.

12/100

Can anyone explain how they can have passed through Mt Moon and then geographically be closer to Saffron City than Cerulean? Hmm.

I'm also disappointed James didn't mention Growlie. Not once
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

The idea of May or Drew catching an Arcanine sounded cool until the fact that nothing really happened with it. It was a pointless episode. At least we got to see the world's smallest Squirtle in action.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It was pretty good for a filler episode. I liked seeing May and Drew trying to catch that wild Arcanine. Too bad no one didn't catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456