Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On Cloud Arcanine (416)

Default On Cloud Arcanine (416)

On Cloud Arcanine

In their travels, Ash & Co. encounter a group of Arcanine. May rushes off to chase them and meets up with her old rival Drew who wants to catch one for himself. May & Drew both want one and are willing to go to any lengths to get one...who will get it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

hmm I wonder what happens? I wonder if anyone caught arcanine. I think if Arcanine is caught it will be Drew. I wish I could speculate this somewhere about these things but, the Speculation thread is closed and the summary isnt up. Oh darn.

Look again. --; I reopened the thread.

*smacks Joe for doing this after we've asked him not to before*
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Waveblaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master
    hmm I wonder what happens? I wonder if anyone caught arcanine. I think if Arcanine is caught it will be Drew. I wish I could speculate this somewhere about these things but, the Speculation thread is closed and the summary isnt up. Oh darn.
    Maybe no one caught it...

Originally Posted by ghost master

Maybe no one caught it...
    I was just doing that to complain to Joe again for closing it again. I was thinking about things at the top of my head. Although if anyone did catch it I would guess drew.

Waveblaster Guest

Yeah I agree with that. But where would its babies go...I konw, each main character can get one! That's just what we need, more baby pokemon [/sarcasam]

Serebii I know you would prefer me not too but, since we dont have a summary. PokemonPalace.net said that May caught an Arcanine. I know they tend to be very reliable but, can anyone else confirm it. I wont discuss about it anymore until a more reliable source comes along to confirm what they said.

Waveblaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master
    Serebii I know you would prefer me not too but, since we dont have a summary. PokemonPalace.net said that May caught an Arcanine. I know they tend to be very reliable but, can anyone else confirm it. I wont discuss about it anymore until a more reliable source comes along to confirm what they said.
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be...I hope it isn't real.

Pokemon Palace is an affilate of Serebii's site so how are the unreliable?

Oh FFS. Grow up, guys. First you complain about her having Pokémon that are similar to Satoshi's and now you're gonna complain about her getting DIFFERENT Pokémon. The writers don't care what Pokémon YOU want her to get. They do what THEY want her to get. Doesn't matter if it "fits" her or not. It's not your decision. Now please, STFU about it.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

Ethereal Guest

O_O! Wow. May gets Arcanine? Cool. Though I hate Arcanine, it's a cool and different Pogey for her to have. Though, I'm scratching my head as to why they gave her ANOTHER Fire Pokemon....And gave HER another Pokemon so quickly. *shrug*

Now, if only Ash would catch something that would interest me....*guffaws at Phanpy*

Wow.

Judging by the pokemon itself (not its experience or trainer or anything of the sort), a big, ferocious-looking and supposedly-legendary Arcanine could sweep the floor with Ash's team... But I guess Ash's pokemon are probably more experienced and stuff.

Since I never complained about May getting Ash's pokemon, I think that I have the 'right' to say that, an Arcanine doesn't really fit May's image. I'm not bashing the writers or anything, I'm just saying it.

Wow...so she really caught it? Didn't expect that to happen. Especially since it had pups. o.o;

Oh well, I am happy about one thing though. Since this pokemon DOESN'T fit her image, hopefully it'll shut up the people who say she has to catch nothing but cutesy and baby pokemon.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

Rene Bellosh Guest

From what I hear over at BMG, it seems that PokeAni's guide for this episode says that Drew caught the Arcanine.

so we have opposing opinions on the matter now?, just great more chaos to endure.

Maybe we should have people who are actually Japanese and have actually watched it before making speculations... There are way too many "wannabes" out there... all claiming they got this info here ore there.
    Cloning is a glitch in the game. Abusing a glitch is cheating. Therefore, if you clone. You cheat.
    The cloning glitch may or may not screw up your Emerald game, but I hope it'll screw up your Diamond/Pearl game if and when you trade it over.

IF YOU CHEAT, YOU'RE A PATHETIC LOSER!

Uh..some of our best reporters AREN'T Japanese yet understand it quite fluently. So we don't exactly need someone who is Japanese.

So did May catch it? Or did Drew catch it?

Or did no one catch it?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Waveblaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Oh FFS. Grow up, guys. First you complain about her having Pokémon that are similar to Satoshi's and now you're gonna complain about her getting DIFFERENT Pokémon. The writers don't care what Pokémon YOU want her to get. They do what THEY want her to get. Doesn't matter if it "fits" her or not. It's not your decision. Now please, STFU about it.
    She already got a Combusken so why did she need another dasrn fire type?

Quote Originally Posted by Waveblaster
    She already got a Combusken so why did she need another dasrn fire type?
    Because the writers thought she did. If in fact she did catch it.

Going by what you just said, Ash didn't really need Chikorita.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Because the writers thought she did. If in fact she did catch it.

Going by what you just said, Ash didn't really need Chikorita.
    Bulbasaur was always going to go, anyway. This would usually imply that Combusken is on the way out by the same logic.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

As I said in the speculation thread May didnt but i wasnt sure if Drew did or not

I am fed up with all this bickering over sites who only put up partial incomplete info weeks before it came out

Well nobody caught Arcanine. This actually seemed like a pretty interesting episode, TR's boss from Hoenn made a reappearnace. Also, there seemed to be some development for Squirtle. I wonder if the fact that they were all so adamant with catching Arcanine could be foreshadowing something as we've seen in the anime before.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Bulbasaur was always going to go, anyway. This would usually imply that Combusken is on the way out by the same logic.
    No, it wouldn't because Combusken is May's starter. She wouldn't get rid of it. She may just keep Arcanine for a while, and do the opposite of what Ash did with his Pokemon in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    No, it wouldn't because Combusken is May's starter. She wouldn't get rid of it. She may just keep Arcanine for a while, and do the opposite of what Ash did with his Pokemon in Johto.
    May DID NOT get Arcanine

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    May DID NOT get Arcanine
    I know. I've read it now. The forums messed up, taking me to the first page instead of the last post, so I didn't read it before I posted.

Anway, I'm glad she didn't catch Arcanine. May should get something more original. Like Oddish.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast