Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: On Cloud Arcanine (416)

XDLord Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    W00t. I should probably annoy everyone and twist that into a Contestshipping hint somehow.
    God, now I need to arm CC w/ a shotgun too.

*shoots Jo-Jo repeatedly*

Oh. Woe is me. I'm in so much pain. Or I would be, if this wasn't, y'know, the internet.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

Do you mean with lyrics or without? oO; Because the intro HAS been used without lyrics in the Purin episode.
    Last edited by Shigeru-kun; 24th August 2005 at 11:39 AM.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken

That couldn't be anymore over-exaggerated. But the point is, Ash should know Pokemon that he's encountered before. As he seems to have "interesting and memorable" fillers with them.
    FYI, shortly before your post Geodude+ noted that Ash said Arcanine's name "before" looking it up in the dex, thus he basically it seems he was just checking for any new info on a Pokemon he already knew about. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan
    FYI, shortly before your post Geodude+ noted that Ash said Arcanine's name "before" looking it up in the dex, thus he basically it seems he was just checking for any new info on a Pokemon he already knew about. ^_^
    Heh. That was funny. "Geodude+"

Ash Dexing old Pokemon should NOT occur in any way, shape, or form. May's the one that needs to experience all these 'never before seen' Pokemon.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Heh. That was funny. "Geodude+"
    Well if that was a hilarious misunderstanding then what does the red "+" sign mean? I often miss the obvious. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan
    Well if that was a hilarious misunderstanding then what does the red "+" sign mean? I often miss the obvious. ^_^
    ...Geodude is a Mod+ o_o The + is not part of his user name.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ...Geodude is a Mod+ o_o The + is not part of his user name.
    I thought it'd be that, this is what one gets when one only goes to the anime forums and never looks into how such things work. Though honestly when I first made the post I didn't give the "+" more than a second thought, thinking Geodude had merely had a name alteration.

But back on topic, has it been confirmed yet if Munchlax used Mimic or Metronome? Mimic would make more sense, however comedy-relief Pokemon have always usually gotten what they needed when they use Metronome, i.e. Togepi almost always got a Teleport or some kind of shield. Except that one time with the Electrode roundup where it tried Metronome and got a useless Splash. I recall that scene made little sense until much later when the same thing happened to that gym leader's Celfairy.

I don't have a clue but a lot people say it is metronome.

I do believe May ordered Metronome. Which basically means I was right all those weeks ago when the Mt. Moon episode aired. :x

I just saw this episode in the US. This episode was pretty good. Flygon and Arcanine were awesome. It was cool to see Heat Wave. I thought it was cool to see TR's business boss again. Meowth's Boss Fantasy was just ok. The TC was kinda cool. I thought it was funny when
    1) TR at half the wedding cake behind the boss' back
    2) Wobbuffet got 4 pecha berries (which TR thought it got 4 for everyone) only to eat all 4 by itself
    3) Mucnhlax used Extreme Speed only to get all the pecha berries

One thing I liked about the return to Kanto is May hasn't really gotten a close up look at many Kanto Pokemon, and we can see here that she'd love to catch more of them.

I still can't get over how small her Squirtle really is. That thing is tiny as hell. Oh, and May kissed her Squirtle on the head after it lost the battle...sweet! XD

Flygon Vs. Squirtle is the most one-sided match ever. May's going to need some really strong to take down Flygon unless she wants to keep losing to him again and again.

The TR cake bit was funny, and their boss from the Hoenn league returned. Dustox is finally seen again after who knows how many episodes.

Funny how the gang is headed to Saffron City yet neither Ash nor Brock make any comments about the past there. Poor, poor Sabrina. :/

Geki Guest

The episode was pretty cool. Drew finally returned, he hasn't appeared since the Hoenn Grand Festival. It was also cool to see a female Arcanine, or Arcanine itself seeing as it isn't normally seen in the anime. I wish Drew had caught it, but I guess it was better off with the Growlithe babies.

8/10

Yes, it was Metronome.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

You mean this is an actual episode? But Arcanine can't be caught because they evolve into them with a Fire Stone...unless trainers abandoned them, but who would abandon a powerful Pokemon such as Arcanine?
    Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

I loved this episode (I taped it =P).
    Anyway, loved the return of Drew naturally. And Flygon kicked so much Squirtle a*s I clapped. =D That battle sort of made me go "wtf" though. May should've been smarter with the matchup level wise. Perhaps she wasn't really thinking clearly. =\
    Anyway, the Growlithe babies were so cute! :3 And TR was funny as hell, as they usually are. I also loved the return of their boss from the Hoenn league.
    Overall, this episode was a joy and I'm sure to watch it again later tomorrow. =D
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

I loved this episode! Drew was awesome, but his Flygon was more awesome when he kicked Squirtle's butt!! The Growlithe pups were so adorable! TR was hilarious....and Wobbuffet!!! Yeah, I loved this episode!

Team Rocket was hilarious in this episode but Drew seemed a little more mean than usual, but who cares because he is awesome!
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

This ep. was ok, not one of my favorites.
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW!

I made my message very clear on this one. I got to see Drew and that is a treat for me. But either way, it was a pretty good episode (an episode that I'll keep anyways). And after watching this, it made me very sad to know that I'm not going to see Drew for at least 23 episodes. Even better, Drew's Flygon kicked that little Squirtle's butt (which made Medea very happy). And also, being the Contestshipper that I am, I do so enjoy the Drew/May battling together. They have such great chemistry...

Chemistry?

Yeah, chemistry!
    Last edited by Medea; 20th May 2006 at 6:21 PM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

DREW ISH BACK! [/fangirlism]

Besides that, I'd say this episode was pretty awesome. Flygon was awesome and I thought the cake bit with TR was hilarious. I loved how when Munchlax used Extremespeed (by Metronome) to get the berries, not Arcanine. :B The May/Drew team up was wicked.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 20th May 2006 at 6:55 PM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I saw the episode and it was good. And of course, Drew was a jerk at the beginning but friendly at the end.

Cool

I am now going to take on a new career: POKEMON EPISODE REVIEWER! XD

Anyway, this episode was pretty awesome. I loved how Wobbuffet and Munchlax cared about nothing but the Pecha Berries, and the Growlithe pups were cute.

Don't the good guys strike you as a little morbid nowadays? First they're trying to capture a sweet little Jigglypuff, now they're desperately trying to take advantage of a poor Arcanine. o_o;;

Also, what was May thinking when she tried to pit her baby Squirtle against Drew's Flygon? o_o;; Flygon looks fifteen times as large as Squirtle in this episode. You kidding me?!

Main Pokemon: Munchlax, Squirtle, Growlithe, Arcanine, Flygon

All in all, it was a great ep.
    OKAY! Here, this is a challenge. Guess the Pokemon referenced in this riddle!
    Well, I heard Mr. Young sing about her
    Ready, Set, Go if you're in third place!
    If you're a member of the army, don't kill me.
    In the story of the gemstone, I collapsed.
    Number of PMs: 1

Eh. They shoulda made one of them catch the Arcanine >>

This episode was pretty good for a filler. But overall it was okay. Flygon and Drew were cool and Heat Wave was animated pretty well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast