Thread: stat exp

Post stat exp

I'm wondering regarding stat exp, whats the best way to get max statp exp as early as possible because I'm trying to make a team for Pokemon Stadium 2 in which I need a team of level 50 Pokemon.

Also, does having a exp share split the stat exp or the party Pokemon gets the same amonut of stat exp as the lead Pokemon?

You're right, if you want a team for Stadium, you need to maximize their stat exp. from the lowest level possible if it's possible.

I checked Bulbapedia and it says this:

From Generation II onwards, it shares experience gained from battle between Pokémon that participate in battle and the holder. If the holder also takes part in the battle it will receive 150% of the experience, while the rest will receive only 50%. The holding Pokémon also gains all EVs (stat experience in Generation II) that would be gained by defeating the opponent.

I hope that it helps

Try to give your Pokémon 10 of each vitamin before you start your training, it helps a lot when you can't train further than level 50-55
    Offering:

PM me for details like Nature, IVs, HA, Egg Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Otori View Post
    You're right, if you want a team for Stadium, you need to maximize their stat exp. from the lowest level possible if it's possible.

I checked Bulbapedia and it says this:

From Generation II onwards, it shares experience gained from battle between Pokémon that participate in battle and the holder. If the holder also takes part in the battle it will receive 150% of the experience, while the rest will receive only 50%. The holding Pokémon also gains all EVs (stat experience in Generation II) that would be gained by defeating the opponent.

I hope that it helps

Try to give your Pokémon 10 of each vitamin before you start your training, it helps a lot when you can't train further than level 50-55

I see. But whats the best way to train Pokemon for Stadium at the lowest level possible so that I don't exceed level 50? Which areas in Gen 1 and 2 are best to train for stat exp?

I don't know the best area specifically =/
    But some days ago I read that defeating many Unown on Ruins of Alph might work, they are at low level and give some Stat Exp.

oh yes! you MUST get Pokérus on your Pokés!!
    Offering:

I just found the best way! it's a hell of a work...

You give 10 of each vitamin to your Pokés, one of them must carry the Exp. Share (if you have more than 1 of those, you can train more Pokés). Infect them with Pokérus and train on Ruins of Alph, You'll be able to maximize your Stat Exp. after many battles without leveling up many times
    Offering:

This is very helpful info. If anyone has further info or tips regarding stat exp, feel free to discuss here.

I always found that the Tentacruel in the water right by Cianwood City were good to battle for EXP.
    But Gen II really didn't have good training locations
    Sage Chow sent out Bellsprout!
    #BLUECOLLARGOLDSWAGGER