Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

Why am i seeing wild dragonites/articunos/alakazams/tyranitars?

Right, i've started playing Silver again after years... I have it on my phone.

Some very very parculiar things are happening, i wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

Firstly, i finished the game (all 16 badges at least) but then i realised that the version of silver i was using had no timer on it, and it was morning, and i couldn't get a fire stone to evolve my vulpix as i needed an oddish which only appeared at night. I had another version of the game which did have the clock on it and somehow i renamed the save file so i could load it up on the version of silver which did have the clock function.... with me so far?

Anyway, after this i managed to get the fire stone etc, but then i started seeing some weird pokemon in the wild...

Alakazam, Dragonite, Bulbasaur/Squirtle, Houndoom, Articuno, Scizor, Steelix, Politoed, Kabutops, Tyranitar to name but a few.

Also, i've noticed all the marts in Kanto sell weird items. I can buy some of the rarest items on the game like sacred ash, lucky egg etc. from different marts for 100 pokedollars.

Different pokemon are appearing in different places and at different times - the following areas have diff pokemon appearing: Route 1, Mt Silver, Silver Cave, Power Plant, Victory Road, the route before victory road cave.

All other locations are unaffected.

This is crazy, has anyone else had this happen to them?

Default Glitch help?

I don't know if this is a glitch but I started a new game on Silver and before I had gone into the first gym I checked my PC and in box 8 there were 2 Pokémon (which I didn't put there) and when I checked the pokemon, there were none there. And first time I checked the box it was a glitchy tile, is this normal?

Saaatoshi!

Default Celebi glitch

Hi everybody, I'm sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand me! I want to perform celebi's egg glitch but I've a few problems:
    1) Can i do it also in Itlian version?
    2) I've got pokemon stadium 2, can you teach me how can I get bad clones in this game?
    Thank you very much!
    P.s. this website is very nice

up. please help me

Hello everybody, I only recently started playing pokemon again, but I remember a few years back, playing gold version, that I was in the Ruins of Alps, and I was in that patch of grass you can only access by going through a cave, an I was trying to catch a smeargle, but I encountered something else... I'm not sure if it was a glitch, but it sure looked like a shadow pokemon from pokemon XD. I know thats impossible, so I just went through the pokedex, ad I didnt see anything that looked like it, only description I could have for it would be a dark Mespirit, but thats impossible. So, anyone have any idea what it could be?
    Last edited by BuriedAlive; 15th January 2014 at 2:14 PM.

This has probably been noticed already, but after beating Firebreather Dick in the Burned Tower his overworld sprite's color goes from reddish to a black and white, Gen I esque palette. Pretty weird.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031