Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 756

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlink
    I got a Gyarados/Meganium mix as a result of the duplication trick on my Crystal. I wrote up this...thing.

    I had something like that happen on my Japanese version of Silver. There is/was this glitch that if you did some things while in the bug catching contest, you could turn any Pokemon into a Shiny. I tried turning a Houndour shiny using my shiny Gyrados (you needed to have one for it to work). I ended up with a shiny Houndour that had Gyrados' moves (including Surf!). hehe
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

    ???

  2. #27
    DeathFireEX Guest

    Default

    I had something like what happened to shadowlink happen to my Feraligatr. It was mixed with a Weepinbell, and all the pictures were transformed into question marks and 1's and 0's. Strange.

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak
    I had something like that happen on my Japanese version of Silver. There is/was this glitch that if you did some things while in the bug catching contest, you could turn any Pokemon into a Shiny. I tried turning a Houndour shiny using my shiny Gyrados (you needed to have one for it to work). I ended up with a shiny Houndour that had Gyrados' moves (including Surf!). hehe
    Very strange...Yet very cool.

  4. #29
    Elastiviolet Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamance123
    There are several of factors that can cause a game to glitch.

    1. Lack of playing, lack of playing does something to your cartridge.
    2. A virus.
    3. Using a game helper as GS or AR.
    4. Trading in a pokemon from another version.

    I dont know if their are any other factors.
    L-Lack of playing? Are you serious? Aw man....I've been grounded from my GBA for a month(I don't get it back until September), and so...I haven't been playing.

    Anyway, glitches, glitches....I don't think there are any right now...but I haven't been playing it, so I actually have no idea.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    lack of playing does not cause a glitch.i just got back on my gameboy today and havent played gold for a year.

  6. #31
    shadowlink Guest

    Default

    ^What miles said. When the game is turned on, the files in it can be changed in some way. When it is turned off, the files lay dormant until you open them up again. Of course, if you didn't play you version for a long time, during which you dropped it in a liquid and forgot about it...

  7. #32
    dark scyther Guest

    Default

    Some basic rules here:

    * No useless quotesomg thats so cool)

    * This is GSC so DO NOT talk about 3gen

    * Avoid senseless glitches that doesnt exist (my lv 8564776 typhlosion became an chicken and flew away)

  8. #33
    shadowlink Guest

    Default

    * Avoid senseless glitches that doesnt exist (my lv 8564776 typhlosion became an chicken and flew away)
    If a person says that, they will be ignored, so no need to tell people not to do this. However...

    * No ****ed up rumors, plz. Like Neon Town, Mew Truck, etc.

    Other than that, I am with dark scyther on this.

    Off Topic: dark scyther, could you spell my name right in your sig? It is irritating.

  9. #34
    dark scyther Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlink
    If a person says that, they will be ignored, so no need to tell people not to do this.
    Better not or this thread will be a trash can,full of double posts and missigno and 3gem morons

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark scyther
    Better not or this thread will be a trash can,full of double posts and missigno and 3gem morons
    I'm with dark scyther on this one. Look, if we don't tell people that the stuff they do is pointless and unnecessary, they'll just think they can go on doing whatever they did and spam the whole place up. Doing nothing and ignoring is tantamount to allowing spammers to run amok.

    "oh, they never do anything anyway, so we can just spam the place up, right mates?"

    Doing nothing is letting yourself being run over by others. The gutsy people have half the world you know.
    The GSC Militia:
    -Double-Edge
    -.TraX.
    -Altmer

  11. #36
    Sgt. Pepper Guest

    Default

    You are all spamming by talking about spamming. This is a glitch thread, we don't need you to post just to tell us what we're allowed and what we're not allowed to do here.

    Back on topic please.

    Can anybody tell me more about this switching Pokemon stats stuff? Like the turning Pokemon shiny by doing something in the Bug Catching Contest. I'd like to know more about that.

  12. #37
    shinymetagross Guest

    Default

    This COOL glitch happened just a few days ago.....(not a GS or AR-influenced glitch)

    My little brother has Gold and I have Crystal. He wanted to link-battle me, so I split my lv50 Crystal team in half by trading and we battled.

    But one day, something odd happened...

    okay, we are battling with an old cable(got used for 10 cents) and the cable came out of his GBC,we put it back in and resumed playing.

    I had and ampharos out but his game said I had a SHINY Alakazam named 9999999899AMPHAROS. Then his game said I withdrew it and sent out "!", a SHINY butterfree that was both Poisoned and Asleep (it said PSN but the message box said "Enemy ! is fast asleep")with a totally glitched up HP bar that stretched across the whole screen. During this time, my game was frozen. The glitch pokemon did not attack, they kept on switching.

    Eventually, my game said "Gold withdrew *a bunch of random numbers*! Gold sent out *more random numbers followed by LAPRAS*! It was a SHINY Foretress! But then my brother's game crashed and mine had a notice that said, "This game is not compatible with this game system.(something like that)(it was a GBC).

    Weird, huh? Then there was a time when I was fighting a fainted pokemon.

    EDIT: There's more that I forgot! When CRYSTAL(me) withdrew "!" it sent out the shiny alakazam which fainted immediately then swiched back to "!" which kept changing levels (it said "203" then "201" then "203" again). I think that's it...
    Last edited by shinymetagross; 29th August 2005 at 11:18 PM.

  13. #38
    *Shooting*Star* Guest

    Default

    Wow now that is a pretty weird Glitch
    I have something weird going on with my Pokemon Red (Not Fire Red) also but this is a G/S/C thread so i can't post it here

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinymetagross
    This COOL glitch happened just a few days ago.....(not a GS or AR-influenced glitch)

    My little brother has Gold and I have Crystal. He wanted to link-battle me, so I split my lv50 Crystal team in half by trading and we battled.

    But one day, something odd happened...

    okay, we are battling with an old cable(got used for 10 cents) and the cable came out of his GBC,we put it back in and resumed playing.

    I had and ampharos out but his game said I had a SHINY Alakazam named 9999999899AMPHAROS. Then his game said I withdrew it and sent out "!", a SHINY butterfree that was both Poisoned and Asleep (it said PSN but the message box said "Enemy ! is fast asleep")with a totally glitched up HP bar that stretched across the whole screen. During this time, my game was frozen. The glitch pokemon did not attack, they kept on switching.

    Eventually, my game said "Gold withdrew *a bunch of random numbers*! Gold sent out *more random numbers followed by LAPRAS*! It was a SHINY Foretress! But then my brother's game crashed and mine had a notice that said, "This game is not compatible with this game system.(something like that)(it was a GBC).

    Weird, huh? Then there was a time when I was fighting a fainted pokemon.
    Holy Moley!That is amazing!All those shinines...It's cool just like you said!

  15. #40

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by shinymetagross
    This COOL glitch happened just a few days ago.....(not a GS or AR-influenced glitch)

    My little brother has Gold and I have Crystal. He wanted to link-battle me, so I split my lv50 Crystal team in half by trading and we battled.

    But one day, something odd happened...

    okay, we are battling with an old cable(got used for 10 cents) and the cable came out of his GBC,we put it back in and resumed playing.

    I had and ampharos out but his game said I had a SHINY Alakazam named 9999999899AMPHAROS. Then his game said I withdrew it and sent out "!", a SHINY butterfree that was both Poisoned and Asleep (it said PSN but the message box said "Enemy ! is fast asleep")with a totally glitched up HP bar that stretched across the whole screen. During this time, my game was frozen. The glitch pokemon did not attack, they kept on switching.

    Eventually, my game said "Gold withdrew *a bunch of random numbers*! Gold sent out *more random numbers followed by LAPRAS*! It was a SHINY Foretress! But then my brother's game crashed and mine had a notice that said, "This game is not compatible with this game system.(something like that)(it was a GBC).

    Weird, huh? Then there was a time when I was fighting a fainted pokemon.
    A lot of wierd things can happen if you take a link cable out and put it back in while link battleling. If only I wernt so scared.... : surfpika:
    do you believe in magic?

    credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§


  16. #41
    shadowlink Guest

    Default

    I continued trying to get Megados, but I got a subtled version. It was a Meganium called Gyarados. And I didn't change the name myself :/

    About the rules and n00bs...has anyone heard of the expression "feeding the fire"? If a n00b (NOT newbie) is spamming, they will do so even more if they are told to stop. I remember a thread, but I lost it. It was like:

    n00b: *puts ~20 smilies* HI GUYS!!!! *more smilies*
    person1: you are abusing smilies. plz stop, etc.
    n00b: *smilie army* WhY ShOUld i?
    person2: you'll get banned. leave.
    n00b: *smilies* does tHis GEt ME bANneD?

    ...You might have seen this? Anyway, a newbie will listen and learn. A n00b will try to oppose you. By ignoring their presence, they will get bored and hopefully leave. And they bump!

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Pokemon Crystal
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I have 2 gameboys-
    Here's my "!" glitch
    SHINY Tangla- Lv: 0
    Real name: NOTHING!
    Known attacks: Hydro Pump
    HP: (Est.) 1
    RIP: Spriting for me.

    CRYSTAL 4 LYFE
    The remakes will fail like... Yeah!

  18. #43
    shinymetagross Guest

    Default

    I forgot a part in my last post so read the edit.
    Now...the time I fought the fainted pokemon...

    Again, link battle, cable came out. Lapras(GOLD'S) used surf on my Alakazam(with low HP) in my game, it fainted, but in my brother's game, it had a few HP left! I sent out Machamp(last pokemon), it fainted, but in the Gold game it said, "Enemy Machamp fainted! CRYSTAL sent out Machamp! Foe Machamp Fainted!"(immediately) (shouldn't it be the Alakazam out?) The Crystal game was frozen. Every few turns, it wouldn't swich and when I hit it, it got all glitchy and switched out again. Eventually the games crashed.
    Now for the scary (short)Gold glitch (when it was mine)

    I was surfing to Pallet from cinnibar island and when I reached the land, I was still a Lapras! The music was all messed up and I kept flickering from Gold/Lapras until I reached Route One. I have no idea what caused this.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NYC thats all I will tell you
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    I put my Suicune and my Snubbul in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.

  20. #45
    shadowlink Guest

    Default

    That sounds as fake as Neon Town. Any details you can provide?

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Venusaur
    I put my Suicune and my Snubbul in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.
    That's a bunch of crap. How can suicune lay an egg?! Its genderless!
    do you believe in magic?

    credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§


  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinymetagross
    I forgot a part in my last post so read the edit.
    Now...the time I fought the fainted pokemon...

    Again, link battle, cable came out. Lapras(GOLD'S) used surf on my Alakazam(with low HP) in my game, it fainted, but in my brother's game, it had a few HP left! I sent out Machamp(last pokemon), it fainted, but in the Gold game it said, "Enemy Machamp fainted! CRYSTAL sent out Machamp! Foe Machamp Fainted!"(immediately) (shouldn't it be the Alakazam out?) The Crystal game was frozen. Every few turns, it wouldn't swich and when I hit it, it got all glitchy and switched out again. Eventually the games crashed.
    Now for the scary (short)Gold glitch (when it was mine)

    I was surfing to Pallet from cinnibar island and when I reached the land, I was still a Lapras! The music was all messed up and I kept flickering from Gold/Lapras until I reached Route One. I have no idea what caused this.
    Maybe cause the link cable came out.
    I would cry and scream if I saw that!;.;
    do you believe in magic?

    credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    GMT -5 Time Zone
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinymetagross
    I was surfing to Pallet from cinnibar island and when I reached the land, I was still a Lapras! The music was all messed up and I kept flickering from Gold/Lapras until I reached Route One. I have no idea what caused this.
    Same here. It never happened again. I wonder what causes this...
    ROTOM
    ****ING
    OWNS

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffles
    Same here. It never happened again. I wonder what causes this...
    I wish i could do those glitches if i wasn't so scared
    do you believe in magic?

    credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§


  25. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Venusaur
    I put my Suicune and my Snubbul in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.
    My Player's Guide clearly states that Suicune can't make EGGs.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •