Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

I once tryed to multiply my houndower using a pc *in the game boy game of course* and I forgot to save and it was a houndower with a fraligater sprite.
    Friend code:1418-6735-6666 BulletMan
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Searching for: Think Fat Mamoswine, Technician Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Venusaur
    I put my Suicune and my Snubbul in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.
    All right,ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!Every one knows every legendary can't breed!So don't go say something like "I linked up Emerald with Silver and got my lv.100 Groudon on Silver and a lv.0 Missingno. on Emerald!"Not like any body said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey
    All right,ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!Every one knows every legendary can't breed!So don't go say something like "I linked up Emerald with Silver and got my lv.100 Groudon on Silver and a lv.0 Missingno. on Emerald!"Not like any body said that.
    I agree with spikey. This thread doesn't need to be filled with crap,so stop posting crap!!!!
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§

shadowlink Guest

Ok, Ok, enough on that particular fake glitch...Can we move on?

I have 2 gameboys-
    Here's my "!" glitch
    SHINY Tangla- Lv: 0
    Known attacks: Hydro Pump
    HP: (Est.) 1
    What happened here? Did you use Crystal to duplicate? If so, then no need for details, I'm sure we know. If not, do tell about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Raichu
    I agree with spikey. This thread doesn't need to be filled with crap,so stop posting crap!!!!
    Yes we don't need any stupid crap in this thread!Anyone one wants crap in a thread shoud make their own crappie thread!

shadowlink Guest

^ You're...

...spamming;
    ...posting 'crap', as you call it;
    ...posting off topic;
    ...rephrazing someone else's message.

Just so you know

Okay lets just move on back to the glitches all right?
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

shadowlink Guest

...posted my me...
    Okay lets just move on back to the glitches all right?
    ...posted by Shining Raichu. Can you all listen to at least one of us?

Sorry, i thought since no one was listening to you i thought they would listen to me;-;
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlink
    ^ You're...

...spamming;
    ...posting 'crap', as you call it;
    ...posting off topic;
    ...rephrazing someone else's message.

Just so you know
    I'm so sorry!And I don't need any spam in this thread so if anybody else posts spam I will go bananas and ask a mod to lock this.

Anyways... I had this glitch in my silver when i was in the silver cave. i was about to enter the second floor and i pressed select because my bike was on reigster then the screen just turned black with this long sound.I was so freaked out i stoped playing.
    anyone know what happend?
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

ashfurball Guest

AAGH. I found my silver down the back of the sofa after 2 years. I turned it on. All pokemon and proffessor elm were black and 'other colour' patterns. Glitches to it:

Battles: Random Stripemon appear. Numbers flash across the screen. Pidgeys, Sentrets and Geodudes all have these moves: Sacred Fire
    Aeroblast
    Doesn't save. when you try it says 'No windows available for popping'
    I looked at my pokes outside mr. pokemons house. the game froze and the colors went random next time i started a new game. Pink, green brown and grey flashed across the screen. wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfurball
    AAGH. I found my silver down the back of the sofa after 2 years. I turned it on. All pokemon and proffessor elm were black and 'other colour' patterns. Glitches to it:

Battles: Random Stripemon appear. Numbers flash across the screen. Pidgeys, Sentrets and Geodudes all have these moves: Sacred Fire
    Aeroblast
    I looked at my pokes outside mr. pokemons house. the game froze and the colors went random next time i started a new game. Pink, green brown and grey flashed across the screen. wierd.
    Very wierd......and scary
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Quote Originally Posted by ashfurball

Aeroblast
    Man that would be cool if you could have all your Pokemon know Sacred Fire and Aeroblast...It's like if you mix Lugia,Ho-oh AND any other Pokemon with it!

That reminds me of something I once did with gameshark. I put on pokemon encounter codes for like 20 different pokemon and got some weird results. It goes like Wild Celebi appeared, its a blue shaded celebi. Item, Masterball, it changes gender and color when I throw it, then when I catch it. Steelix was caught! Would you like to give a nickname to Lugia? It gave me a Lugia with Celebi's base moveset. Pretty useful one I got was Moltres and Charmander with Sacred Fire, and Pidgey with Aeroblast

[img]http://i39.*******.com/2818zkh.png[/img] <-- Click here to join TPPA, an online Pokemon RPG =D

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlink

What happened here? Did you use Crystal to duplicate? If so, then no need for details, I'm sure we know. If not, do tell about it.
    No i took the link cable while battling
    RIP: Spriting for me.

CRYSTAL 4 LYFE
    The remakes will fail like... Yeah!

I want to see the glitch about the bug catching contest and shiny POkemon too :***(

Probably more from age, but my Gold is messed up. For over a year, time stood still. It would go forward a minute, then go back again, and always do that. Then, it fixed itself magically one day and time was normal. BUT some weird things remain. If I register the phone number of someone who sees Pokemon swarms, I get the call every few minutes. You know, when they tell you of a mass Snubbull sighting and stuff? Then there's a problem with the storyline. Elm never calls me after I beat Mahogany gym, so Team Rocket never takes over Goldenrod, thus I can never beat Gold again.

Quote Originally Posted by dark scyther
    Missigno doesnt exist in silver and a pokemon cant get trough lv255 even with gameshark it reset itself to lv2
    MissingNO actually exists in every Pokemon game, because it's a testing/backbone kind of Pokemon. The game messes up because you're not supposed to access it. And when you do, it starts glitching because you've basically started bypassing the game's security and such.

shadowlink Guest

^ And the only way (known way) to access Missingno in GSC is via GS/AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    MissingNO actually exists in every Pokemon game, because it's a testing/backbone kind of Pokemon. The game messes up because you're not supposed to access it. And when you do, it starts glitching because you've basically started bypassing the game's security and such.
    There's Missingno. pics at TeamRocket's rockin "Tales from the glitch",I'll try to get the address for the web site soon.
    Off topic:Todays my B-Day!And I was the only 9 year old in 5th grade...

Off topic:Happy B- day!!!! I'm older
    On topic:I've seen those pics
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3

Rui Gomes Guest

Can anyone explain me what a Liquid Glitch is?

Good! Now, a liquid glitch is a glitch that happens because you poured water (or any liquid really) on your game.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Rui Gomes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    Good! Now, a liquid glitch is a glitch that happens because you poured water (or any liquid really) on your game.
    O_O Crazy. Like, in the chip? Wouldn't that mess the Cartridge/Gameboy? What are the results of liquid glitches?

heres one. it happened to my silver.

first i'll tell you the story.

I was at a party, and I left my gameboy color outside, when a little girl probably about 4 years old dropped it in. my dad got it out and fixed both the cartridge and gameboy, when i went to play my silver, the time was reversed! morning was night, day was day, and night was morning! i was like holy cow!

My bannah.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1...rselectlt4.png
    The coolest Fake Super Smash Bros. Brawl selection screen. YES, it has Sonic, but still.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast