Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

Oh. Well, alright, that's fine, I actually predicted that... Hmm, guess I'll find some other way to occupy my time other than trying to get Celebi (Which I've been doing since two days ago when I picked up my old Crystal version...). Anything interesting that I could try (That involves glitches)?
    Quick note to eeeeveryyyone -- I say "lol" waay too much. So if you have a problem with that then too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedManAbsolkid View Post
    My mate had lent my Gold for a few days. When I got it back, I battled Will, and he was a block of numbers!
    I think I got that glitch once. It sucked because I didnt save and of course the game froze along with it

Once I used Rock Smash and walked on where the rock was I saved then turned off the power. When I got back on I was standing on a rock.
    Led Zeppelin is the best
    Music is like candy. All you have to do is get rid of the rappers

Visit my website: http://championmdf.wordpress.com

I don't know if it would be counted as a glitch, considering I used a gameshark. However, I then turned it off before the weird stuff began. But this is what happened.

1. Used a gameshark to find all shinies.
    2. Got shiny abra.
    3. Put abra next to my Red Gyarados in team.
    3.5 TURNED OFF GAMESHARK
    4. Then, try to teach all my Gyarados fly. It didn't work.
    5. Next time I went in my team, Abra was gone.
    6. I sent Gyarados into battle. It had Teleport, Fly, Dragon Rage and Surf.
    7. Everytime I viewed Gyarados, a letter would dissapear off his name.
    8. Gyarados managed to actually FLY to Blackthorn city. No jokes. Fly. It even had his sprite on the ground, with leaves around him, like normal flying pokes.
    9. Eventually, all letters dropped out of Gyarados's name.
    10. Game just screwed up.

Now, even though Gyarados is part flying, he CAN'T FLY.

Duplication Glitch Side Effect.

Game: Crystal
    Platform: GBA
    Link Battles/Trades: No
    Box info: Box #1, 19 pkmn in it, not counting the pokemon to be duplicated.
    Game damage: none as of yet.

To be duplicated:

Meganium@TM26 (EQ) *Petaltune* L47, the atks are in that order. Not shiny.
    Synthesis
    Razorleaf
    Light Screen
    Leech Seed

Stats:
    Atk: 108
    Def: 113
    S.Atk: 104
    S.Def: 120
    Spd: 93

Result:

Shiny Meganium@PP up
    Thrash
    Waterfall
    Dragon Rage
    Whirlpool

Further details:

Stat pages.
    PAGE1:
    Picture: Shiny Meganium, animation: Meganium.
    Name: GYARADOS
    Species: GYARADOS
    Number: 130 (Gyarados)
    Shiny stars: present, same as always.
    Level: 30
    Type: Water/Flying *NOTE: When the screen is switched to page 2 or 3 of the stats pages, it changes to Grass.
    EXP points: 33750
    Level up: *glitch symbol*767760 The symbol looks like a J with a stick across the lower half, facing upwards at about a 45 degree angle.
    Exp. Bar: __________llll About that much.

PAGE2:
    Moves:
    Thrash
    Waterfall
    Dragon Rage
    Whirl Pool
    PP: Full, numbers are the same.
    Item: PPup

PAGE3:
    Stats:
    Atk: 62
    Def:71
    S.Atk: 60
    S.Def: 71
    Spd: 59
    Owner: Crystal, same ID number.

When sent out into battle, looks like a shiny Gyarados. The same moves.

THEORY/EXPLANATION:

The box had 19 pokemon, the last being my shiny Gyarados (L30). The result's moves, item, level, exp. points and appearance in battle are the same as the shiny Gyarados'. The Gyarados' stats are normal, not the result's. I believe the Meganium and the Gyarados were mixed to make this. I can guess by the stats that it was my Meganium's at L30. However, I cannot guess where the exp. bar came from. My meganium is currently this: __llllllllllllllllllllll (approx.) and Gyarados is this: ___________ (exactly). Also, I have no idea where the *glitch symbol*767760 came from. Another thing to note: when I first view it, the level up exp. is Gyarados', but when I switch screens, it becomes this
    can you type a step by step direction please?

pokemon gold to do list
    1.beat e4 till max money
    2.buy tons of drugs(proteins,...)
    3.give to eevee
    4.lvl eevee

My crystal version has said it is saturday for the past 4 or 5 days, now.
    Chirpy will choose someone at random each day to be eaten. If he eats you, take it as a compliment. chances of being eaten: 1/Everyone active on forum.
    Feed me, please.
    Skarmory227's PokePet

Chirpy reborn!!! Currently trying to eat: itself. couldn't eat woot21. woot21 plunged chirpy into a suicidal state. poor chirpy.

on my game, it was really wierd. so i found some item called a beserek gene. it says boosts attack but causes copnfusion. so i equipped it, it raised my attack to 999! and then didnt confuse me. so i took it ofo and my stats went normal and decided to put it back on and it worked as normal. wierd, huh?
    Yes. i really am that dark. oh, yes. That glass is half empty and Doomsday is next tuesday.
    umbreon is my bishie! ^_^

Well, I was cloning a hoothoot holding TM's using the cloning Glitch. My sense of timing sucks for the cloning glitch, so of course this took me all day. A few times I had gotten a hoothoot that had a messed up name a-la M or missingno as a nickname, and/or it's name being god knows how many question marks. I usualy just released them, but out of curiosity I sent one into battle and the game froze.

The onlt thing I can say to get this glitch it to get the timing just right for this to occur during a cloning.

Woah i found beserk gene to but it confused me Typhlosion killed itself
    "Alas my people, i have returned!"
    "(but no one knew you were gone......)"
    ".......Silence! Destroy him!"

I understand that the game can go nuts if you don't play it for a long time, but can anyone tell me if it's supposed to stay weird if you start from the beginning? Because mine does. Both my Crystal and Gold, and I loved those games!

I used a gameshark to type in the code 9163C4DC on my crystal version while I was inside a pokemon center. A glitch block appeared near the wall. I walked through it and into the black stuff around the pokemon center, and everything turned dark and it started playing the route music. There are random glitches everywhere. It's really weird, and it won't work with the walk through walls cheat. Really random stuff happens to your person, and you can fish everywhere. You can catch Corsolas.
    I use "uber" Pokemon, I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Ecclesiastes 8:17:
    “then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all his efforts to search it out, man cannot discover its meaning. Even if a wise man claims he knows, he cannot really comprehend it.”

Quote Originally Posted by jena246205 View Post
    I beat the Elite four with a level 945 Missingno in my silver!
    is that even possible? i thought the highesr u could go is 255
    fc:1676 3644 5581 ... PM ME if you want something ~mew.mewtwo from akeis~
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/5dntom.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/eaqp2o.png[/IMG]
    breeding: <bold w/ wish><adamant w/ dragon dance> < w/ nasty-plot> <bold w/ aromatherapy ice, fire, thunder punch & cross chop> < fire, thunder punch & cross chop@magmatizer>
    Looking For
    1. Grass Knot TM
    2. Roost TM
    3. Shiny Stone
    4. Dawn Stone
    5. Dubulis Disk
    6. Upgrade
    7. Blissy (Bold/Relaxed w/ Sesmic Toss)
    8. Shiny Eevee (Nature: Bold/Timid/Modest/Calm)

Click Here to Play my Game Maker 7 game, Pokemon Gray

Quote Originally Posted by torchic_lover View Post
    is that even possible? i thought the highesr u could go is 255
    You can't, 255 is the highest, at least from all the evidence i have seen, which includes messing around with glitch pokemon

FC: 1418 5825 9522

Could it be dropping your game on the ground or just getting a bad cartridge?

i loe cloning. it hasnt doe anything strange yet. but once, i was able to go to the bug catching contest even though it wasnt the right day

I don't have many glitches on my game.V_V
    Too many outside images and too many outside links. Read the signature rules.

Ok. There was this weird glitch.

I was playing and I went into this cave. Then I forgot I didn't have flash. So I went to walk out the cave. As soon as I went out the door, the screen went black but it was still making noises as if I was still playing normally. So I turned off the GBA. I took out the game and blew on the inside. When I put it back in the GBA, everything was fine. That is, until I got to the start up screen. I pressed to start the game. Then, the screen went black, but the GBA was still on and I didn't touch the game cartridge at all. Then, it was making the noises as if I was pressing stuff on the menu. But I didn't press a thing.

Freaky, don't you think?
    -Sig is Currently Under Construction-
    —Sig is Currently Under Construction—

Spoiler:- VERY SPECIAL IMPORTANT NOTE THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR LIFE::

Quote Originally Posted by skarmory227 View Post
    My crystal version has said it is saturday for the past 4 or 5 days, now.
    I think I have the same glitch. My Crystal's watch doesn't work while I'm not playing, so it's been Sunday for some time now.

I think I know whats wrong with your cartridges!

Your internal baterry might be damaged!

I had to many cheats on my gold. now it restarts itself every 20 minutes or so!! so now I use silver instead.

also, on my glitchy gold, there was once another me in the daycare! it was spinning around. I asked the lady for and so I got it. it was level 13. when I tried to deposite it, It said I had no party pokemon. huh? I had four pokemon!!! ahh! I turned off without saving.

and on silver I tried the "glitch universe" trick on stadium 2. It said my game was corrupted, but it was fine...

and on stadium again, my silver was in the transfer pack, and I unplugged the N64. My game file was deleted...

and lastly on stadium, I ran into a wild marowak in that cave by the power plant in kanto. I caught it, but when Its pokedex data was displayed, my TV turned off! AHHHH haunted!

And.. yeah. glitchy life of mine :>

Well, here's a glitch that happened to me, not sure if it's happened to anyone else.

My cousin had owned his Silver for a long time and everything was normal about it. Then, when I first got my GameBoy Advance, he let me borrow it as my first game. I started playing and when I wanted to go into the field without a pokemon, instead of disallowing me, it allowed me to enter the grass without any pokemon. So I battled a wild pokemon and I sent out his circle with a question mark on it. Then, I re-started the game and everything worked normally.

Can someone please explain this weird happening?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Well, here's a glitch that happened to me, not sure if it's happened to anyone else.

My cousin had owned his Silver for a long time and everything was normal about it. Then, when I first got my GameBoy Advance, he let me borrow it as my first game. I started playing and when I wanted to go into the field without a pokemon, instead of disallowing me, it allowed me to enter the grass without any pokemon. So I battled a wild pokemon and I sent out his circle with a question mark on it. Then, I re-started the game and everything worked normally.

Can someone please explain this weird happening?
    It would make more sense if that were a GBA game. The GBA Pokemon games use a question mark within a circle to represent glitch Pokemon. However, an image like that literally does not exist in GSC, where glitch Pokemon have a glitched sprite.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast