Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

DarkLink Guest

I've had a worse version from that video... When we were battling the link-cable flew out for some odd reason and the battle like goed on... When it flew out the other one just chose another pokemon and on my gameboy it was an aerodactyl fossile! Excact from the museum, on hi's screen my'n was also some messed up pkmn... Funnily enough, when we reentered the cable again the battle contineud but we all had wierd creatures... Also a missingo-alike. When the battle was done everything was back to normal...

I have a glitch, though it only works in GS. YOu get all 3 starters.

1.start a new game.
    2.Save right away.
    3.then do the things(choose you pokemon go meet the guy, etc) just don't save.
    4.THen after you beat your rival and talked to the police, and shown elm the egg, leave. (don't save yet)
    5.Catch a new pokemon (don't save yet)
    6.Go to the pokemon center, (don't save yet)
    put the starter you got in the box, then change to another box, like box 6.
    7.when it ask, Saveing don't turn off the power, turn it off. Turn it off when it hits the "r" in power.
    8.Turn on then do the steps 1-7 again, and if you go check you box before you meet oak, you should have the first starter. If so, leave it there, just do the steps again.
    9.Then get the third pokemon and withdraw the others.

Note:the 2 pokemon you got first, will not be in the pokedex, but their evolutions will be.

note2: I'm not too sure on step 8, EDIT: I think that after you turn on the game, you save right away again and do it again.
    ~
    Last edited by -=Darkness of Umbreon=-; 15th April 2006 at 9:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Elmo
    I have a glitch, though it only works in GS. YOu get all 3 starters.

1.start a new game.
    2.Save right away.
    3.then do the things(choose you pokemon go meet the guy, etc) just don't save.
    4.THen after you beat your rival and talked to the police, and shown elm the egg, leave. (don't save yet)
    5.Catch a new pokemon (don't save yet)
    6.Go to the pokemon center, (don't save yet)
    put the starter you got in the box, then change to another box, like box 6.
    7.when it ask, Saveing don't turn off the power, turn it off. Turn it off when it hits the "r" in power.
    8.Turn on then do the steps 1-7 again, and if you go check you box before you meet oak, you should have the first starter. If so, leave it there, just do the steps again.
    9.Then get the third pokemon and withdraw the others.

Note:the 2 pokemon you got first, will not be in the pokedex, but their evolutions will be.

note2: I'm not too sure on step 8, EDIT: I think that after you turn on the game, you save right away again and do it again.
    ~
    I've tried that and it don't work at all. Plus+: You stole that right off of pojo.com. All the same lettering, but a few tiny things to make it look like it's 'your's'. Thief...

~Formerly Known as Celebi93~
    ~Currently Known as Serebii93~
    Join!>[IMG]http://i1.*******.com/rlyrys.jpg[/IMG]<Join!
    ^New Location! Please Join!^
    ^Credit to Saffire Persian for this AWESOME Banner!^
    Join!><Join!

really, it didn't know that, but i swear it didn't get it from there and it worked. I had all three. Search the web, trust me, it works as much as the mew glitch.

I found a Wild Missingno somewhere around Ecruteak City b4 but thats about it.
    Take it.

i want to know how to do the cloneing procss with the computer in the game. I heard that this is one of the best know glitchs to use in the game

My game freezes when i go to far down from chucks gym cities.

I had a noctowl in one of my boxes thats name was ????????, and its information was ??????????????, and any time you went to look at it the game would freeze.

megamanzerodark Guest

Okay, my uncles had pokemon stadium 2, I saw celebi, I thought it was a common pokemon since i just started my game in crystal, I stole it, then in a town in kanto(kant remember whitch one, the second town from pallet town.), there was this place where you battle the person you did mystery gift, I battled somebody named GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN
    it looked like if the name came out of the screen so a GREEN was cut, he had a level 0 mankey, when it came out the game froze, then I lost crystal in mexico......................

PM me for additional information.
    Last edited by megamanzerodark; 2nd May 2006 at 3:51 AM.

SpacemanSpiff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by megamanzerodark
    Okay, my uncles had pokemon stadium 2, I saw celebi, I thought it was a common pokemon since i just started my game in crystal, I stole it, then in a town in kanto(kant remember whitch one, the second town from pallet town.), there was this place where you battle the person you did mystery gift, I battled somebody named GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN
    it looked like if the name came out of the screen so a GREEN was cut, he had a level 0 mankey, when it came out the game froze, then I lost crystal in mexico......................

PM me for additional information.
    Wait, do you mean you were playing the game WHILE in Pokemon Stadium? Like, on that player thing?

megamanzerodark Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Wait, do you mean you were playing the game WHILE in Pokemon Stadium? Like, on that player thing?
    No, i used my GBA SP.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Professor Harry

Hi everybody! Once, I borrowed a Pokémon Crystal Version from a friend (who shall remain anonymous), and you know the Trainer House in Viridian City? You do? Oh good. Anyway, I went in, hoping for a good battle, when the lady said that my opponent's name was GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN? and so on millions of times! Anyway I just went in, and I sent out my trusty Lv. 66 Togetic, but he sent out a Lv. 0 Primeape!?!?!? What was going on? To make it even more annoying, the game froze up on me! The music kept going, but nothing was happening! If anyone else has experienced this, please say so!

(P. S.) Also, whenever I checked my mail on a PC, there were about 1,000,000 letters, all called GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?etc.!
    (P. P. S.) Eventually this stopped happening for some reason. Shortly after that, the game stopped working altogether! There could be a curse!
    The same thing happened to me on my gold R**, though I don't know about the name, and I was using unown .
    Last edited by P_S_B; 20th May 2006 at 7:38 AM.

Default My Crystal...

This happened to me. I was trading Pokemon beetween mine and my friends Pokemon Crystals. (We traded very many times) When I put my Togetic in box 1 (I were looking for shiny magneton) and took it out of there (magneton wasn't there), I changed box1 to box6. I looked there and..! My game FREEZED! I turned it off and on. I looked to the box6. ALL MY POKEMON WERE GONE! ALL MY POKEMON IN BOXES 4 5 6 AND 7 WERE DELETED! Box3 were all glitched. There were just GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?... all over the box! Other boxes were ok. I lost my 100 leveled Molters, shiny Magneton, and my 3 LEGENDARY DOGS (they were at level 80)!
    After that weird things started to happen.
    1. In Box1 there where 2 Pokemon witch had weird names. Sudowoodo is 9udowoodo and Pidgey is Pigdey9. There were also 2 pokemon what were in level 255. I released them. They were Exeggcute and Ponyta.
    2. Battles are ok but the boxes are kinda glithced (not al of them). BUT you know I have 38 lv Umbreon and I took it from the box to taking it's item off. When it was in my party, it suddenly grew to level 40! I put it back to box and it was lv 40. Kinda weird, huh?
    3. I just played crystal and I went to the LUCKY NUMBER SHOW. It said that: Congratulations! We have match with VILEPLUME in your box! I DON'T even have a Vileplume! This goes really weird!
    4. In boxes 1 and 2 there were few Pokemon that stats were gliched, I released them too.
    5. AND Always is my Pokemon is holding a Berry (Original), when I take it from it, it shows: "Took HM13 from XXX". HM13! When I look in my Items Pocket there is 2 empty tiles after the Cancel button. I can go to them, but nothing happens.
    Those are happened to me. I really miss my shiny Magneton...
    Click here to see a picture of HM13.
    Last edited by hopea-ham; 8th May 2006 at 8:39 PM.

megamanzerodark Guest

Originally Posted by PKMN Professor Harry

Hi everybody! Once, I borrowed a Pokémon Crystal Version from a friend (who shall remain anonymous), and you know the Trainer House in Viridian City? You do? Oh good. Anyway, I went in, hoping for a good battle, when the lady said that my opponent's name was GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN? and so on millions of times! Anyway I just went in, and I sent out my trusty Lv. 66 Togetic, but he sent out a Lv. 0 Primeape!?!?!? What was going on? To make it even more annoying, the game froze up on me! The music kept going, but nothing was happening! If anyone else has experienced this, please say so!

(P. S.) Also, whenever I checked my mail on a PC, there were about 1,000,000 letters, all called GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?etc.!
    (P. P. S.) Eventually this stopped happening for some reason. Shortly after that, the game stopped working altogether! There could be a curse!
    All of that happened to me................................................ .........I lost all 251 letters that i collected!Trading with friends, trading in events, and with trainers in the game...............................and my 8th box is filled with celebi with ??????????????????????????????????????? as their name......

I posted about this before but i left out about the mail and what happened to my boxes in crystal.............

Here I have 2 (I used GS for this ):
    1)I encoutered a gold-square-glitchy-LV7-with shiny stars and MART-POKE all on its-named ?????-with only Tackle. Missigno, I catched it and on my party it was at LV100! It hasn´t got any sprite and, when I use it in battle, it has my trainer´s back sprite but gold coloured! Nothing bad happened to my game
    2)Other time I encountered a Shiny Missigno, but this time it was silver, when I catched it my game froze...

My current Diamond team.
    Information about me. Heh, as if you wished to know

I'm usually on the Fan-Comic forum, correcting the grammar of people is my job there.

This isn't so much a glitch report as a question.

Several years ago, a good friend of mine (Ferquin by name) described to me a glitch involving Gold, Crystal, and Stadium 2. Apparently, somehow or other he could connect to Stadium 2 and get a Clear Bell attached to a Pokemon (!), which then could be traded to Gold (or Silver). Since the Clear Bell doesn't exist in G/S (only C), it would become an Iron... but if you remove it, you'll have an Iron in your pack, and the Pokemon will still have an Iron attached. You can do this infinitely and sell the Irons for the P4900 each, thus making this an infinite money cheat.

I have unfortunately fallen out of contact with Ferquin, and so I'm curious as to whether or not someone else has heard of this and can provide details.

Dose anyone know how to duplicate items on Gold other then by trading?

btw You know whats strange? My silver and my friends silver both wont save anymore :/ i didn't drop it in water or anything like that it just wont save.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly
    Dose anyone know how to duplicate items on Gold other then by trading?

btw You know whats strange? My silver and my friends silver both wont save anymore :/ i didn't drop it in water or anything like that it just wont save.
    I'm sure that there's some way, I just can't put my finger on what it is.

Well, inside a GBC game, there's a little battery that saves the game. If the battery fails to work, your game won't save. So, I'm pretty sure that your game won't work due to the dead internal battery.

And on another note, to people that have gotten the Pokerus, did your Pokemon get messed up? I got the Pokerus before, and in box 5 or 6, my Pokemon's information was messed up. The OT was changed from Gold to a bunch of random gibberish, and the same goes for the Pokemon's names. Yes, I did try to change their names back to normal, but the Pokemon name changer guy didn't recognize them as my own, and refused to change their name. Did this happen to anyone else, or was it just a freak event?

How to come in glitch city (in G/S)
    1] go and stand next to the machoke in Vermilion city
    2] Open your coin case
    3] close the menu

Tip: Never put more than 2 banners in your signature (^_^')
    Look below if your house is on fire:
        Spoiler:- Remember: only when your house is on fire!:

Quote Originally Posted by 008xtreme
    How to come in glitch city (in G/S)
    1] go and stand next to the machoke in Vermilion city
    2] Open your coin case
    3] close the menu
    Actually, that's not glitch city. It's actually just the same game, just the colors are messed up. Nothing's different with the city's layout, just the colors are different. Even though it is a glitch, that's the improper title. I don't remember the techinical reason of why it happens, but I did hear a theory that you once had to give coins to the Machoke to get an item, but the item was removed and ta-da! Restart.

Is there anyway to fix the internal battery?
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Unhappy

I didn't play my gold for a month and then it corrupted and lost everything
    KitKat2008

my silver won't let me have a save file, is this some problem with the game, or could it be the fact i used a AR?

The Harper Region.
    A Medieval Pokemon RPG

Friend Safari - Normal
    Aipom, Loudred and Eevee.
    FC- 0087-3599-9397
    Name - Jonathon
    PM me if you add me

internal battery died Ice Cold Glalie

Cloudragon Guest

I`ve never had any sort of glitches in G/S/C, but a friend of mine thought it was a glitch on the red Gyarados in G/S that could erase the game, so i released mine, before she found out that it hadn`t any sort of glitches...

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast