Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurquoiseTauros!
    ^ I dont understand what you just said kid but ok!

Anyway,all this stuff happens if the internal battery dies?
    he meant can you get Wild bad eggs in G\S\C. You know, the eggs that carry pokerus, take years to hatch, and contain glitch pokemon?

jr mimie Guest

what is the dupicating glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by jr mimie
    what is the dupicating glitch?
    On G/S:

Save the game. Place the pokemon to be duplicated into a box on the pc. Change the box. When it says "SAVING DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER..." you turn off the power. When you turn the power on again, you'll have the pokemon in your party, and a duplicated version in your box.

On Crystal:

The same as above, except you have to turn the power off at exactly "SAVING DON'T TURN OFF THE POW".
    60% of SPPF don't miss the glitches Missingno and 'M from R/B/Y/G/S/C. If you are one of those 40% who miss our pals the glitches, copy and paste this into your signature (started by MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO)

does glitch work or is it false?
    Change Normal Pokemon to Shining Pokemon in Gold & Silver:
    If you want the full benefit of this code, use a Pokemon that can evolve. Otherwise, there will be some confusion with names and so forth.
    First, place a flying pokemon that has been taught to FLY, as the first pokemon in your lineup, the "Golden Gyarados" as the sixth position, and the
    pokemon whose color is to be changed in the second position. After doing this, put all of the pokemon back into the PC except the first one. Next, take out
    the pokemon that was in the second position before, the one that will be changed. Enter the bug-catching contest that is near Kogane city. This is held on
    Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. As soon as you enter it, exit right away. When the clerk asks you if you want to quit, make sure you say NO, which
    is always the lower answer. Now use your Flying Pokemon to FLY out of the contest. Store the pokemon that will be changed in a PC, then go back to the
    contest and say YES, the top answer, to complete the contest. Return to a PC, withdraw the pokemon, and check its status screen. The pokemon will be a
    different color, but it will have Gyarados's name. Grow the pokemon until it evolves.
    *Mega Fairies*

My silver is glitched...I have dolls I am not supposed to have (Diglett doll,Magikarp doll, and Staryu doll) I have the big plant and the pikachu and clefairy posters...

All my letters are glitched: no name,Green or random names( Box 5,ox10,randomlettersLUCAS(my brother's name and the rival's name in gold)randomletters...

The trainer we can battle once a day is glitched..Once it was called "blank space" and had a lv0 primeape and my game freezzed when I sent out my Ampharos...
    The secon time the game freezed when the lady told me that we can battle a trainer once a day...

I think my silver is glitched because: - I traded a Cool Ditto from my red to my silver and tried to use it...but then I traded it back because I was afraid that it could delete my game...
    -I gltched a link battle between my gold and my silver
    -My game stayed during an hour and a half at the sun...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

i have the weirdest glitch...

One day i was bored....went to the name rater....named everyone ?????????.....then went to leage with lvl 60 quilava......in the cave iin the beggenning of the battle my quilava turned into kingdra....and all 4 moves were sweet scent.....then my game was glitchy like on bad TV...like messed up pics...and ttthen i turned off and restarted and everythiing was fine.....this all happened in crystal....im serious this is real ill get pics soon....i had them from a while...but on a polaroid....so im gonna scan them and show them.
    Last edited by Pirate Crash; 13th July 2006 at 1:35 AM.
    Loading...... /

I was in Battle Tower registering, and suddenly something caused the pallet to change from the Indoors version to the Night version. Neato.
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

SOme years ago... there was one who got a ampharos (dont know if its spelled right) then when he was in battle and he used he's ampharos, then you saw the trainer, so i was battling a trainer with pokemon attacks

I have 10 exp-shares in my silver for absolutely no reason...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I used the clone trick to clone some pkmn, but instead of that I got items in my pc that were all called ???. When I picked them up some turned into exp. shares and the others stayed ???. I went to the market and sold the ???. For each one I got 8989 P. It never happened again, but I'm very rich now and almost all pkmn have exp shares. Hihihihihi!
    Strange, no?
    My Trainer Card!

(TC and Banner made by me, banner icons by Pokésho)
    (Co-)Owner/Member of:
    | Steven Stone Fanclub | Wallace Fanclub | Lance Fanclub | German Speakers Club
    and many others.
    I claimed Aaron from Lucario and the mystery of Mew as my bishie! I love his hat!
    Here's a link to my picture thread
    It is sommer holidays now and I'll probably be a bit inactive.

You know the trainer you can battle once a day. when it messed up once it had a black name and a lv 0 primeape too. I had a thought about the GREENGREEN mail. what if it was beta info of Green like Red was in a cave to battle you. Blue was a gym leader, but what happened to Green?

That's an interesting thought! Maybe Cal was supposed to be Green!!! And maybe for some reason they had to remove Green and put "Cal" instead of him.
    Let's start the random theories now ^^

Trainer Card made by IceDragon

My bishie... The One-Winged Angel...

Banner made by me!

always a critic Guest

Whenever I get Badegg via gameshark it hatches into a houndoom.

I found this really strange glitch when I was cloning eggs (On crystal, to get the odd egg multiple times, save next to the old man, receive the egg and clone it, you can get multiple shiny babies that way.) And once, my egg turned into ???????.
    So please check out my site: http://www.freewebs.com/zzahro/gscglitches.htm
    You can melt pokemon together with it, and even turn your shiny pokemon into a different shiny pokemon. (or a normal pokemon, if you want to.)

Quote Originally Posted by shiny charizard master
    You know the trainer you can battle once a day. when it messed up once it had a black name and a lv 0 primeape too. I had a thought about the GREENGREEN mail. what if it was beta info of Green like Red was in a cave to battle you. Blue was a gym leader, but what happened to Green?
    That always happens, it bites

I traded something with my friend once, and it turned into a Houndour that was holding a GS ball. It messed my save up really badly, so I erased the save and started a new one, nothing weird has happened since. :|
    "If you think this is huge, you should see my ego."

theres a glitch in the game where at the beganing where it showes lugia on silver and ho-oh on gold

Quote Originally Posted by badask0x2
    theres a glitch in the game where at the beganing where it showes lugia on silver and ho-oh on gold
    Yeah there are lots of glitches that do this. One is the glitch where you talk to the machop stomping the ground flat and then look at your coin case. it will restart the game and Ho'oh/Lugia will be in color. (and everything elses colors will be messed up )

My gold version stopped working so I can't try this but I've heard there is a glitch city in Gold where you do the glitch above, fight 6 wild pokemon then surf to cinibar island and press start and you are in a glitch city. anyway could someone confirm this or is it a stupid lie? thanks!

Yeah there are lots of glitches that do this. One is the glitch where you talk to the machop stomping the ground flat and then look at your coin case. it will restart the game and Ho'oh/Lugia will be in color. (and everything elses colors will be messed up )

My gold version stopped working so I can't try this but I've heard there is a glitch city in Gold where you do the glitch above, fight 6 wild pokemon then surf to cinibar island and press start and you are in a glitch city. anyway could someone confirm this or is it a stupid lie? thanks!
    Most likely a stupid lie. I have a Gold that works. I'll try it sometime.

BTW, does that messed up color-thing wear off? Because I'd like to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Trickster
    Most likely a stupid lie. I have a Gold that works. I'll try it sometime.

BTW, does that messed up color-thing wear off? Because I'd like to try that.
    I don't know if the color thing wears off but it probaby does but what I do is save, do the glitch, play around a bit, turn it off without saving and it is back to normal

in pokemon crystal, i used my gameshark to enter the PCC and it was all glitchy and i couldnt get out.

This is my Diamond Pearl Team. Only differences is that Gyarados is red and Arceus is Dragon. GO KH THEME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlink
    I got a Gyarados/Meganium mix as a result of the duplication trick on my Crystal. I wrote up this...thing.

Kewl. I released it. But now I regret it.
    I ended up with a LV 14 Ho-oh in my gold that used to be an elekid. one day it just morphed and ended up staying like that when I taught it sacred fire in stadium 2 ... and this happened to a few other pokemon too
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4253-3307
    PMD sprites and icon sprites edited by me and XY Shiny mega Ampharos animation is from PLDHnet

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Spark
    I ended up with a LV 14 Ho-oh in my gold that used to be an elekid. one day it just morphed and ended up staying like that when I taught it sacred fire in stadium 2 ... and this happened to a few other pokemon too
    I got loads of pokemon like that. Put it in the Day-Care to get the original pokemon normal. Let the 'new' pokemon evolve to obtain the 'new' pokemon normal. If it's a pokemon that can't evolve, you've got a problem. (please check out my site, www.freewebs.com/zzahro and go to gsc glitches)
    Click on Meganium to go to my sprite topic.
    Shinies: Sassy Gyarados & Gentle Crawdaunt.

I can do this.

In the origional two Pocket Monster games, they were versions Red and Green. The first names you could pick automatically for Green were You: Green - Rival: Red. Vice versa for Red. So in the Japanese version it is HIGHLY likely that Red is named Green. Once I get that far in my Japanese Gold, I will disclose that for you if it is true or not.

Hehe i put in the code 01F804D2 on my gameshark in crystal, and now im finding wild ?????'s!
    I claim Michael / Pokemon XD in the Official claim your favorite video game character/ video game thread
    I also claim Sonic The Hedgehog (Xbox360) in the claim a video game thread
    Proud Member of: The Official Asperger's Syndrome Alliance
    Pokemon lovers click here!

Thank you pepsa for the awesome banner!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast