Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

Rui Gomes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roy_the_Rukario
    heres one. it happened to my silver.

first i'll tell you the story.

I was at a party, and I left my gameboy color outside, when a little girl probably about 4 years old dropped it in. my dad got it out and fixed both the cartridge and gameboy, when i went to play my silver, the time was reversed! morning was night, day was day, and night was morning! i was like holy cow!
    Cool! Let me try it in an old Cartridge!...

shadowlink Guest

^ I heard it doesn't save....

Liquid glitches are risky. Don't try them unless it's on a game that you don't care about at all anymore. Note that Liquid glitches can destroy your game. There are also "dropping glitches". When you drop the game, you get glitches. spideyjvc on his Emerald got a shiny hoard from that, but don't try them.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Rui Gomes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    Liquid glitches are risky. Don't try them unless it's on a game that you don't care about at all anymore. Note that Liquid glitches can destroy your game. There are also "dropping glitches". When you drop the game, you get glitches. spideyjvc on his Emerald got a shiny hoard from that, but don't try them.
    I'm thinking in trying it with an old Blue Version I have. Or an old Silver... maybe some shiny I don't have will appear? ;o) Oh, I heard of a glitch/trick to make pokémon shiny. You had to deposit them, but I don't remember the trick. Can anyone tell me?

One time I was in the bathroom and my Silver,Yellow and Blue fell in the sink!Thank goodness there was only a tiny bit of water it!

Rui Gomes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey
    One time I was in the bathroom and my Silver,Yellow and Blue fell in the sink!Thank goodness there was only a tiny bit of water it!
    OMG... That could lead to all kinds of fun glitches! ;o) Seriously, you were lucky it didn't ruin the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rui Gomes
    OMG... That could lead to all kinds of fun glitches! ;o) Seriously, you were lucky it didn't ruin the games.
    Well I played it and noting glitchy happened.I don't have Blue and Yellow anymore though.I took em back to Tyler's.

kokee` Guest

LOL, this is just funny. It's too bad I gave my Red to a friend, I'd love to spill Coke all over it ("accidentaly" of course). ^^

Well, I was cloning my Mewtwo ( on Crystal) and there was a Skarmory named Iron in the box. The clone's name was Iron? Lol, of course I couldn't change its name cos it was traded from Red ( and we all know which ball I used to catch him, right? ).

Well, ok. Nothing that special. Now we get to the funnier part.
    Iron is now LV100, and I find Leftovers! I clone Iron@Lefties, and go to the cloned box I see that it has 1 more pokemon than before, so it's done okay. But wait... I click the box.. and the screen turns white? I klick AA BA A A etc, and it just does random sounds. I turn the game off/on and try again. The same thing happens. Well, the next day I wanted to show that to a friend, he said "it's probably fixed now". Of course, I was stupid and said "no it didn't XD"

Of course, it fixed. But the Iron was now named ????????RBike.
    I check its summary - now it's named ????????Bike.
    I withdraw it - in the pokemon box, its name is now only one ?, but its still ?????????Bike in the summary. I released it then...

But it was fun, lol and all... XD

I have a glitch. Once i was playing Crystal i had already seen entei but then i found another one! It said Entei's nest the route between Ecruteak and the miltank farm and the other 1 on the miltank farm route. Off topic: This was also the game I accidentally released a level 50 Typhlosion.

Huh? What are you talking about, Missingno. Hunter?
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Shiny Hunter Guest

+tries to comprehend Missingno. Hunter's glitch+ o__o

Hm...a glitch, eh? Well, I've been to Glitch City a few times...+tries to think of any that occured in GSC+

Ah. Here's one. I doubt anyone will believe me but here goes :P
    I was going to go capture Lugia in the Whirlpool Cave or whatever it's called...and the Lugia was black. I didn't use a GS or anything so I have no idea how it happened. I immediately shut the game off.

Edit- One question. A while back when I was younger and foolish, I used the dreaded GS to get a Celebi, Mew and Deoxys. The three have since been released and I'm even thinking about restarting Sapphire out of fear of losing data. I traded a pokemon from Sapphire to Colliseum to Emerald and I haven't noticed any glitches in my Emerald...will it produce glitches in the future or stay normal? =/ I have almost 300 pokemon, I don't want a glitchy Emerald. :P Can someone PM me an answer?
    Last edited by Shiny Hunter; 18th September 2005 at 5:16 PM.

In my Crystal my Togepi used to be named Togepi but now its named T9gepi and I have another Togepi named Togepi. I dont know why. I used to think when I was little that Team Rocket stole my togepi lol.
    n00b

Yeah, Pokemon's boring now. I'll come on but not in the Pokemon sections.

I might get a preowned gold and "acidentally* drop it in the fish tank
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdurp4 View Post
    so in conclusion why cant you just sit down with your kids, and beat them.
    Name: Cune
    FC: 4510 7544 1764

Paired with fuzzyqwilfish

shinymetagross Guest

I might get a preowned gold and "acidentally* drop it in the fish tank
    Same here. Minutes before my family's yard sale(I am selling my Gold and Crystal) I would just love to spill water all over my Gold by "washing" it.

Default ....

yes....washing....*shifty eyes*

shadowlink Guest

I was going to go capture Lugia in the Whirlpool Cave or whatever it's called...and the Lugia was black. I didn't use a GS or anything so I have no idea how it happened. I immediately shut the game off.
    I can explain that. A bit hard to word it, though....okay. You had your GBA(SP) turned away from a light source at such an angle, that the GBA screen seemed to be filled with blackish shades. And it could have been shiny.

If not that, you lied deliberately.

Cool Trainer card

Quote Originally Posted by Salamance123
    There are several of factors that can cause a game to glitch.

1. Lack of playing, lack of playing does something to your cartridge.
    2. A virus.
    3. Using a game helper as GS or AR.
    4. Trading in a pokemon from another version.

I dont know if their are any other factors.
    Hi can i plz have a trainer card? Can my name be Josh and my team be: mudkip,scizor,umbreon.latios,kyogre,grovyle. Can the poke'mon that stands next to me be a umbreon. and can the badges be hoen. thanx .

[IMG]http://*******.com/k4wnj5.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to the AWSOME Saffire Persian for this Sickly Awsome Banner

Proud member of the SPPF Christain Alliance.

I love Jesus

Buds with Wacko Jacko,Pisces,Deoxyrachi,lugia1521,Dark Latios. PM me if you wanna be buds!

95% of SPPF dislike Digimon. If you are part of that 95% copy and paste this into your sig(Started by MUDKIP1521)

are you sure thas a glitch.... this is a glitch thread...

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinxx
    Hi can i plz have a trainer card? Can my name be Josh and my team be: mudkip,scizor,umbreon.latios,kyogre,grovyle. Can the poke'mon that stands next to me be a umbreon. and can the badges be hoen. thanx .
    Sorry this is a thread for Gold, Silver and Crystal glitchs. Just go to the Fan Art Requests and request one. It's not to hard.

futureperfectshadow Guest

ok my gold is seriously screwed up ok heres how all hapned.
    it's not like anything happned but when i play i used to have a nice team and a game i did'nt erase my game but now all it says is no windows avable for poping and frezes other times it blacks or whites out anyone have a solution

Quote Originally Posted by futureperfectshadow
    ok my gold is seriously screwed up ok heres how all hapned.
    it's not like anything happned but when i play i used to have a nice team and a game i did'nt erase my game but now all it says is no windows avable for poping and frezes other times it blacks or whites out anyone have a solution
    Did you use a GS or AR?

dark plusle Guest

Exclamation

once i cloned my fraligator in crystol and when i used the clone my trainer came out and fought, it was lvl:0. i eventualy realeased it. it was messing up my game.

shinymetagross Guest

To suicune dancer:
    Washing...with hand SOAP!! (extra moistierising(sp?))

I cloned an Ampharos in Gold but the weird thing was the clone had 282HP and the original had 281HP!!(kept the clone ) I don't know how it happened...

futureperfectshadow Guest

heres a glich that happned this morning my gold was jacked up i took it apart when i played i was invisable nice it was a new game i had a raido already when i walked into the living room THERE WAS TWO MOMS one at the fridge one at the table than i went outside the rival was standing at the window but the cop was inside i got a pokemon and prof.elm said thats your choice ahhh freakey

hmm.... Hand soap eh? Or, I could also put it in the fish tank, and wach Emily Jr, Emily Jr, and Emily Jr tear it apart (My mini Pirahnas.)

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast