Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 756

Thread: The GLITCH Thread

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Got a couple that's easy to try and won't mess up the game at all(i guess, never heard of any harm by them at least)and is really fun/useful:

    Get a shiny Ditto:
    Trade the shiny Gyarados to R/B/Y and teach it mimic. Trade it back to G/S/C and delete ALL the moves except from mimic. Then, trade it back to R/B/Y and fight a Ditto with it, use mimic and transform, and catch it(not sure if mimic and transform is NEEDED, but better be safe, huh?), then trade the Ditto to G/S/C(and the Gyarados if you want to), and the Ditto will be blue ^^

    ALL moves on every pokemon that can learn mimic.
    Okay, takes this out of my head, will update if I said something wrong.
    Take for example a Gyarados that knows mimic(like, use the shiny Ditto-glitch first, and then use this one) and get into a link battle with a foe who has a Smeargle that knows sketch AND the move that you wants to learn Gyara(for example Aeroblast, a Gyarados with swords dance, EQ, aeroblast and substitute would be NICE). Use sketch, make Gyara mimic sketch, then make Smeargle use Aeroblast(or whatever you wants it to learn), and when Gyara sketches it, you will have a Gyarados with Aeroblast/whatever you wanted. Works with everyone that learns mimic(altso by TM in RBY) and Ditto(transform-*sketch-sketch-*the move you wants ditto to know(*=smeargle).

    I haven't tested them by myself yet, but I am on the "meet ditto"-part on the blue Ditto-glitch, and will test out the "all moves"-glitch as fast as possible, and it's many people that says they have tried them both and that they works(people that I never has seen lie on forums).
    Thanks to Dragonfree for this amazing trainer card.
    Shinys: Sandshrew, Exploud, Sableye, Zubat(two ^^), Poochyena, Zigzagoon and Machamp. The Machamp is the strongest of them, she is adamant and has huge attack. Open for Wi-Fi-trading(or other trading if you should meet me) for shineys or regular, EV-trained pokemons. Can trade shineys or regular EV-trained pokemons or legendaries, as long as you accept cloned ones(why shouldn't you, it IS just regular ones duplicated with a glitch, no harm done=P). I DO NOT USE AR/GS NOR ACCEPT AR/GS-GOTTEN POKEMON!

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphy
    Got a couple that's easy to try and won't mess up the game at all(i guess, never heard of any harm by them at least)and is really fun/useful:

    Get a shiny Ditto:
    Trade the shiny Gyarados to R/B/Y and teach it mimic. Trade it back to G/S/C and delete ALL the moves except from mimic. Then, trade it back to R/B/Y and fight a Ditto with it, use mimic and transform, and catch it(not sure if mimic and transform is NEEDED, but better be safe, huh?), then trade the Ditto to G/S/C(and the Gyarados if you want to), and the Ditto will be blue ^^

    ALL moves on every pokemon that can learn mimic.
    Okay, takes this out of my head, will update if I said something wrong.
    Take for example a Gyarados that knows mimic(like, use the shiny Ditto-glitch first, and then use this one) and get into a link battle with a foe who has a Smeargle that knows sketch AND the move that you wants to learn Gyara(for example Aeroblast, a Gyarados with swords dance, EQ, aeroblast and substitute would be NICE). Use sketch, make Gyara mimic sketch, then make Smeargle use Aeroblast(or whatever you wants it to learn), and when Gyara sketches it, you will have a Gyarados with Aeroblast/whatever you wanted. Works with everyone that learns mimic(altso by TM in RBY) and Ditto(transform-*sketch-sketch-*the move you wants ditto to know(*=smeargle).

    I haven't tested them by myself yet, but I am on the "meet ditto"-part on the blue Ditto-glitch, and will test out the "all moves"-glitch as fast as possible, and it's many people that says they have tried them both and that they works(people that I never has seen lie on forums).
    Ok thanks for the glitches Sapphy.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    322

    Default

    my gold never has a glitch and its 5 years old
    My video game collection. (My brother's games included)
    I have an abundance of Omanytes, Anoriths, and a few aerodactlys. Pm me for offers and include your FC for Pokemon DP. Mine is 3050 6734 6985.


  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marktheshark
    my gold never has a glitch and its 5 years old
    Um....Ok....O_o This is a thread to talk about glitches. Not about how many years you had your game..... O.O;;

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    training pokemon
    Posts
    386

    Default

    This glitc happened to my friend. He had just gotten his starter pokemon in his first file when he ran into cyndaquil. In his recent file his time got messed up and he became a girl.

  6. #106
    shinymetagross Guest

    Default

    This glitch happened to my friend. He had just gotten his starter pokemon in his first file when he ran into cyndaquil. In his recent file his time got messed up and he became a girl.
    Boys becoming girls?!? That sounds wrong That is pretty weird, though.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    training pokemon
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Tell me about it. I even saw his game before and after it happened.


    Ho-oh egg made by forretress master


    The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I am not sure of this one, but I'll try it later, OK? And I guess it won't harm your games to try it, so if someone can check it, it would been great ^^

    "This is a cheat that will turn a pokemon that can evolve into a shiny pokemon. It is for Gold, Silver, and Crystal ONLY. I haven't tried it yet, but my friend showed me, and now he has a shiny sunkern!!! It truly does work, but it takes a few days.
    1. Have the red gyarados, or any other shiny pokemon with you.

    2. Put a flying pokemon in the first position, the pokemon's color who is wished to be changed in the second, three pokemon of your choice in the other positions, and the shiny pokemon at the end of your party.

    3. Now, deposit the pokemon of your choice in an empty box, along with the shiny pokemon in the P.C. last.

    4. Now, go to the bug catching contest, and enter. Use your flying pokemon in the contest. as soon as your in the contest, exit out, and the clerk will say: " Would you like to finish now?"

    5. Say "NO" and you'll be back in the contest.

    6. Use your flying pokemon to fly out of the contest, and store whatever pokemon's color who is wished to be shiny in a P.C. box with the pokemon of your choice, and the shiny pokemon you deposited earlier.

    7. You should only have your flying pokemon with you.

    8. Go back to the contest, save your game by the clerk, and wait until Tuesday, Saturday, or Thursday.

    9. When it's one of those day's, talk to the clerk, and complete the contest.

    10. Do not exit the contest and finish before the others, because it will break the code.

    11. After the contest has been complete, go to your P.C. and withdraw the pokemon's color who wanted to be changed.

    12. It will be in shiny version, but it will have the other shiny pokemon's name. Go to the name rater to fix this.



    NOTE: This does not always work, and only works on pokemon that evolve, such as Larvitar, Pupitar, Spearow, Pidgey, or Pigeotto.

    Taken from www.trsrockin.com/shiny.html
    Thanks to Dragonfree for this amazing trainer card.
    Shinys: Sandshrew, Exploud, Sableye, Zubat(two ^^), Poochyena, Zigzagoon and Machamp. The Machamp is the strongest of them, she is adamant and has huge attack. Open for Wi-Fi-trading(or other trading if you should meet me) for shineys or regular, EV-trained pokemons. Can trade shineys or regular EV-trained pokemons or legendaries, as long as you accept cloned ones(why shouldn't you, it IS just regular ones duplicated with a glitch, no harm done=P). I DO NOT USE AR/GS NOR ACCEPT AR/GS-GOTTEN POKEMON!

  9. #109
    XD002 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphy
    I am not sure of this one, but I'll try it later, OK? And I guess it won't harm your games to try it, so if someone can check it, it would been great ^^

    "This is a cheat that will turn a pokemon that can evolve into a shiny pokemon. It is for Gold, Silver, and Crystal ONLY. I haven't tried it yet, but my friend showed me, and now he has a shiny sunkern!!! It truly does work, but it takes a few days.
    1. Have the red gyarados, or any other shiny pokemon with you.

    2. Put a flying pokemon in the first position, the pokemon's color who is wished to be changed in the second, three pokemon of your choice in the other positions, and the shiny pokemon at the end of your party.

    3. Now, deposit the pokemon of your choice in an empty box, along with the shiny pokemon in the P.C. last.

    4. Now, go to the bug catching contest, and enter. Use your flying pokemon in the contest. as soon as your in the contest, exit out, and the clerk will say: " Would you like to finish now?"

    5. Say "NO" and you'll be back in the contest.

    6. Use your flying pokemon to fly out of the contest, and store whatever pokemon's color who is wished to be shiny in a P.C. box with the pokemon of your choice, and the shiny pokemon you deposited earlier.

    7. You should only have your flying pokemon with you.

    8. Go back to the contest, save your game by the clerk, and wait until Tuesday, Saturday, or Thursday.

    9. When it's one of those day's, talk to the clerk, and complete the contest.

    10. Do not exit the contest and finish before the others, because it will break the code.

    11. After the contest has been complete, go to your P.C. and withdraw the pokemon's color who wanted to be changed.

    12. It will be in shiny version, but it will have the other shiny pokemon's name. Go to the name rater to fix this.



    NOTE: This does not always work, and only works on pokemon that evolve, such as Larvitar, Pupitar, Spearow, Pidgey, or Pigeotto.

    Taken from www.trsrockin.com/shiny.html
    Wows. Sounds cool, but I don't DO glitches. I'm just interested in them.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I'm gonna check it on my Dragonair as soon as I get the purple Magmar. Hope it works ^^
    Thanks to Dragonfree for this amazing trainer card.
    Shinys: Sandshrew, Exploud, Sableye, Zubat(two ^^), Poochyena, Zigzagoon and Machamp. The Machamp is the strongest of them, she is adamant and has huge attack. Open for Wi-Fi-trading(or other trading if you should meet me) for shineys or regular, EV-trained pokemons. Can trade shineys or regular EV-trained pokemons or legendaries, as long as you accept cloned ones(why shouldn't you, it IS just regular ones duplicated with a glitch, no harm done=P). I DO NOT USE AR/GS NOR ACCEPT AR/GS-GOTTEN POKEMON!

  11. #111
    ilovchansey Guest

    Default

    is his supose to happen?
    I was walking and walking then bammmmm.out or no where a celebii appeared durring the bug contest.i caught it at level 15 and i got a sunstone for it.i never use a cheating device either

  12. #112
    dark scyther Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovchansey
    is his supose to happen?
    I was walking and walking then bammmmm.out or no where a celebii appeared durring the bug contest.i caught it at level 15 and i got a sunstone for it.i never use a cheating device either
    WTF?thats obvious it happens when you cut mssignos hair at goldenrod than he will became Prof.oak,then you quickly take the catridge of the gameboy and throw it on the water,a wild shiny celebi lv -2563 will appear.

    In other words:FAKE

    1 You cant catch any non-bug type on Bug-Contests

    2 Celebi doesnt appear in the wild in english games(Only Crystal with the phone adapter)

  13. #113
    ilovchansey Guest

    Default

    why do you think its in a glitch thread.You are so.....URGGGGGGGGGG

  14. #114
    Zurui_Nyasu Guest

    Default

    Has anyone here heard of the Present glitch? I'm trying to find out exactly what it is, but haven't been able to find information on it anywhere.

    From what I know, it has something to do with Present doing major damage to Special Pokémon on Gold and Silver--not Crystal.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #115
    Zurui_Nyasu Guest

    Default

    Ah, I may have answered my own question.

    I believe the glitch causes Present to do infinte damage to Normal types, no matter which Poémon uses it.

    Hopefully this glitch helps you guys out. Of course, Delibird's not a very good Pokémon anyway.

    Also, there is a glitch that involves using your Coin Case, I'm not sure if you guys know it...if you go to Vermillion, then talk to the Machop that is stomping the ground and go to your Coin Case and check how many coins you have, the game will either freeze or reset. I believe that afterwards, the silhouette of the Pokémon on the title screen will be visible and other colours will be odd until you reset again. I also hear that this freezes the in-game clock.

  16. #116
    Zurui_Nyasu Guest

    Default

    Well, I feel it is my duty to report that I sharked Present on my T-Tar and used it on a Tauros, with no serious damage dealt.

    If anyone can figure out why it didn't work for me, that would be great.
    And if you can't, I don't care. ^^;

  17. #117
    Zurui_Nyasu Guest

    Default

    -fixes sig-
    <_<
    >_>
    Anywho, if anyone needs me to test out glitches, feel free to ask. I have a Gameshark, which might make it easier for me than others.

    And please forgive these multiple posts...I hope they're not conidered spam; they contain information I though you guys should know...meh. =/

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The land of Oz
    Posts
    317

    Default

    You could of just edited your first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdurp4 View Post
    so in conclusion why cant you just sit down with your kids, and beat them.
    Name: Cune
    FC: 4510 7544 1764

    Paired with fuzzyqwilfish

  19. #119
    Zurui_Nyasu Guest

    Default

    -pokes- Sorry, I'm new and wasn't aware of that. Thank you.

    There are many descpriptions of glitches, etc. for G/S/C at trsrockin.com, it's an excellent site. It has accounts of what have happened to people on their games as well as other useful stuff.


    I see the Edit button now.
    <_<
    >_>
    Sorry for spamming the thread.
    Last edited by Zurui_Nyasu; 17th October 2005 at 1:58 AM.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    133

    Default

    On my brothers gold he got a level 100 gmar in his pc.It has the sprite and and stats of a magmar but suddenly the other week it vanished.I have never used gameshark.
    My shinies:


  21. #121
    Lady Vella Guest

    Default

    I was trading with my friend once in Crystal (she was using Gold), and she traded me something (I don't remember what) and after she traded it, I saved and turned off my game. Later, I went back to the game and found a weird Pokemon with a Japanese name in place of the traded Pokemon, and it was holding a G.S. ball. I never figured out what the G.S. ball was for, so I erased the save later, but it was still weird. Neither of our games have ever had that problem before, we've never used Gameshark or anything like that, and the link cable was in normal condition...

  22. #122
    dark scyther Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vella
    a weird Pokemon with a Japanese name in place of the traded Pokemon holding a G.S. ball.
    GS ball is a key item,you cant hold it.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pining for the fjords?
    Posts
    355

    Default

    I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I have multiple ho-ohs of different IVs.

    what I did was save in front of ho-oh, use the masterball, then return to the pokecentre. then I put it in a box, switched to an empty box, turned it off while it said "saving... don't turn off the pow", and when I turned it on again i was back in front of ho-oh and my masterball wasn't used up, and ho-oh wasn't in my pokedex.

    then I flew back to the pokecentre, and it was there in that box. so kept doing this until i had a whole box filled with ho-ohs, and they all had different IVs. and still, it has never shown up in my pokedex, and my masterball has never been used up (well, if it did I'd still have a spare cloned one in my PC). so its sorta like cloning, but not quite.


    (Heres my request thread, but it's closed. Some more of my art here and here.)


    The Shadow Puff Girls

  24. #124
    Lady Vella Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark scyther
    GS ball is a key item,you cant hold it.
    Which is why I think my game is screwed up. -_-

    I took the ball off, and I couldn't put it back on my Pokemon. It just said that it was the wrong time to use that item. I don't even think it HAS a use. Plus, my game has randomly been erasing my saves and doing crazy things since that happened.

  25. #125
    pknm painter scott Guest

    Default

    I got a weird glitch in silver.

    All I remember was that I was training a pkmn and it got pkrus and I was weirded out, so I went to the box (I did'nt know what pkrus was at the time.)
    And I put the pkmn there. When I got back my boxs were filled with diferent pkmn. Ditto's and weedles galore. Creeped me out. nothin else though.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •