-Counter
    -Belly Drum

Skarmory@Quick Claw(?)
    252 Def/252 Atk/6 Speed
    -Toxic
    -Spikes
    -Roar
    -Drill Peck

Please note that I can't change EVs except for the Skarmory, which I don't have yet. While rating, no HP. I also have for LV.50 already too:

Gengar@???
    252 SpAtk/252 SpDef/6 Def
    -Curse
    -Thunderbolt
    -Confuse Ray
    -Destiny Bond

Yeah. The EVs for all of these are probably horrible. Change them for Skarmory if they can be better plz.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    Starmie@Leftovers
    EVs: 42 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Surf
    -Recover

good.

Hariyama@Choice band
    EVs: 252 Atk / 158 HP / 100 SDef
    -EQ
    -Rock slide
    -Cross chop
    -Focus Punch

Hariyamas too slow for reversaling.

Skarmory@Leftovers
    EVs: 196 HP / 40 Atk / 252 Def / 20 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    -Toxic
    -Spikes
    -Roar
    -Drill Peck

Skarm=physical wall.

Please note that I can't change EVs except for the Skarmory, which I don't have yet. While rating, no HP. I also have for LV.50 already too:

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 180 Spd / 78 SAtk
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Substitute
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Punch
    - Focus Punch

Yeah. The EVs for all of these are probably horrible. Change them for Skarmory if they can be better plz.
    10 charlimit
    The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    Starmie@Leftovers
    252 SpAtk/126 Speed/126 HP
    Timid
    -Rapid Spin
    -Thunderbolt
    -Surf
    -Recover

Hariyama@Leftovers
    252 Atk/252 HP/6 Special Defense
    Adamant
    -Cross Chop
    -Fake Out
    -Rock Slide
    -Bulk Up

Skarmory@Leftovers
    80 Def/172 Sp. Def/252 HP/6 Atk
    Impish
    -Rest
    -Spikes
    -Roar
    -Drill Peck

Gengar@???
    252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 HP
    Modest,Timid
    -Hypnosis,Will-o-Wisp
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Punch
    -Destiny Bond,Psychic

Starmie has Rapid Spin for Spikes. If this is for the Emerald Battle Frontier, then you should be able to change EV's.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2wh3vpw.png[/IMG]
    Thank you, SapphireL.

I can BREAK these cuffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Horn Drill
    Starmie has Rapid Spin for Spikes. If this is for the Emerald Battle Frontier, then you should be able to change EV's.
    RS is useless in-game
    The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.