Default Best Fire Team EVER

Ho-Oh
    Moltres
    Entei
    Charizard
    Torkoal
    Blazekin

Gimmick account.
    The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Not quite. He has made a few posts, but none of them are recent. Look at his posts.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=70051

"A question is the path to knowledge, and only with knowledge can we find answers." -Anonymous

"Overconfidence breeds carelessness." -Kratos, Tales of Symphonia (GC)

"The whole universe is just a splendid illusion that blinds the human eye." -Anonymous

"What the hell is this." -DragonDance

People that actually know how to Rate a Team
    In-Game: Ryan, Fighting_master, SapphireL, Tazzler, Nine Thou
    Netbattle: nooblet, Willowhisp, dynamo, AirLock200, Lord Fierrus, Tazzler, DragonDance, Nine Thou, Lord_Snap, Toy

I'm probably leaving out several people, but this is off the top of my head.

My eyes doth bleed.

Please read the rules.

(And no, this one isnt a gimmick :P)
    :)