Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sitting Psyduck (417)

HOLY CRAP! I forgot to review this episode (I was in California and didn't see the episode until yesterday).

So anyways...

Boy, no mention of Misty and her Psyduck. Well isn't that just a kick in the butt for us Misty fans. (I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU DAMN MISTY BASHERS) But once again, we are witnessing a Psyduck that isn't a special ed (like Misty's). But other than that, this episode just reminded me so much of Snubble Snobbery (in which case I actually liked that episode) but this episode, not so much.

So meh!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I've been too lazy this week to watch an episode with my one-time top favorite pokemon (before Wobbuffet came along) till last night. I'm pathetic.

Anyway, I thought this was a nice diversion of an episode. Yes, it's a retread of "Snubbull (or Snubble, as it was originally spelled) Snobbery", but I liked that at least this time around it took a single episode for the rich gal to turn around. Not that Madam Muchmoney's second episode wasn't entertaining, but at least this gal caught on a lot quicker. I'm glad the chances of this girl appearing again are slim, because she has such an annoying voice. She sounds like Rudy's sister.

Of course, the primary reason I wanted to watch this episode was Psyduck. It may not be Misty's Psyduck (who I miss 10 times more than Misty herself), but it's still adorable. At least it was a pretty good fighter too. Seeing Meowth and Psyduck duke it out with fury swipes was fun to watch.

This episode also had quite a lot of little moments I liked: the Meowth/Psyduck fight, Ash's "Whoa", the Chimecho balloon , the anti-boss fantasies, "Casual Friday", Cacnea's "come and get it" to Psyduck, James telling Cacnea to choke the machoke, etc. The retread plotline did bring it down a bit, but it was still a fun episode.

Overall, 7/10. Now bring on the Chronicles so I can see more of Psyduck!!!
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Great filler episode, but I don't like the VA who did Emily. Who was she?

Boss Fantasy was the best in the season.

They always have to make so many annoying filler episodes between the hero character and the objective.

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

A good episode, it's nice seeing another Psyduck other than Misty's. Emily was very pretty and her outfit very cute i'd love to see how Misty and May would look in it.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

A OK episode. Didn't like it that much. Psyduck was annoying.

I'm watching it right now. Machop sounds like it's on Helium lol.

Max: All three stages of Superpower Pokemon!

Wow, that kid's a nerd.

Pretty lame filler to me. But I guess I felt sorry for that little Psyduck getting bullied by all those fighting Pokemon. Oh well.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

that the psyduck was being bullied by the fighting types was kinda sad t see, it was a good episode, 8/10.

Rather boring I felt. A pampered Psyduck who wants to battle? Phanphy's battling was good, and Team Rocket "pinball route" course but apart from that I just found it to be another filler.

Nice episode...Psyduck is my favorite Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Poor Psyduck. it can't go out from his home....

and I loved to see Ash's Phanpy getting some screentime.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

That Psyduck wasn't as annoying as Misty's, but the fact that it was bullied by those other Pokemon made everything worse somehow. At least Misty's Psyduck was tough when it wanted to be. This episode was kinda boring, even for a Filler. Felt almost like Johto all over again since the episode didn't advance the plot of the saga at all. At least Phanpy got some quality battling in this episode though, that's something to write about. 3/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th November 2010 at 8:14 PM.

Emily is another girl who I like to pair Ash with. So if a psychic Pokemon isn't good enough, will they always get put down like that? I mean, if I look back at Psyduck not being able to swim, will the water Pokemon reject it? I don't think psyduck are as useless as the anime makes them. In the game they're fine.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... It was rough seeing the girl not using Psyduck for battles, even though Psyduck really wanted to. It was cool to see Machop, Machoke, and Machamp altogether, odd how they are also the girl's Pokemon. Meowth had a very bizarre Boss fantasy. It was great to see the girl finally battle with Psyduck.

20/100

OMG this psyduck reminded me of Misty's except it didn't always have it's hands on his head LOL. Wasn't the best filler episode but there were some rehash's such as the grass sliding which Ash already did in the 3rd japanese opening, and the whole rich girl thing with a pokemon who doesn't quite enjoy that life aka the Snubbull from Madam Muchmoney.

Why couldn't Misty's Psyduck be like this? Hands down from the side of it's head, a personality and can actually battle without beating it's head in.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

The boss fantasy was awesomely terrible. James' line was perfect - "Why isn't he wearing shoes at work?"

And the fact that the Psyduck has supposedly never battled before yet knows Focus Punch, Hydro Pump and Confusion has me worried.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

One of the few interesting boss fantasies in the series. Other than that, nothing notable happens here. Though I was amused by how Ash claimed that it was unfair to have a 3-1 battle and then sends Phanpy out alone to fight three Pokemon.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It was a pretty boring filler imo. Team Rocket really seemed to be irritating me in this episode, especially with all the Meowth boss fantasies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Nice to see a Psyduck that isn't just flat out dumb like Misty's was.
    This episode reminded me of that one Johto episode "Snubbull Snobbery".
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123