Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hail to the Chef (418)

Well, I just looked at KidsWB.com and it looks like the English title for this episode will be......... Hail to the Chef!

I liked this epy 0.0 It was a really good epy ^^ And it was nice to see Mr.Mime again =D Same with Sneasel

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

A funny episode at least. Especially the hatred between Sneasle and Meowth. Though there wasn't much to write home about. The fillers between Noland and Greta were so lackluster.

7/10
    It wasn't horrible but didn't really shine.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

The cartoony animation and exaggerated expressions made this one funnier than it would have been.

Oddly enough, I don't have much to say about this episode aside from the sisters being cute, and an interesting cook off. At least Brock's cooking skills finally had some purpose with the plot...yay!

And this was pretty cool:

Max's sister is inside his mouth. Funny, yet disturbing at the same time.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 3rd June 2006 at 3:51 PM.

I just watched it! It was good though. I thought Manyula was in it by the pic on the website.

Oh my this episode was so great! I really enjoyed it. XD Seening Mr Mime and Sneasel cooking was pretty cool. Meowth and Sneasel really didn't like each other, lol. They kept on fighting. Like for example Sneasel will make the food for Jessie and James and they will love it and when Meowth tries...he doesn't like it. So he was thinking that Sneasel made his food wrong on purpose. That was funny. And the twin sisters...they aruge too. The one with Mr Mime means well, but her cooking wasn't too good at first. But the one with Sneasel even though the presentation wasn't great...the food was good. So with Brock and Jessie's help...they got better. But of course Jessie and James went back to the old ways...stealing Mr. Mime, Sneasel, and Pikachu. Mr. Mime and Sneasel did very well to free themselves and Pikachu. That was awesome. And then the twin sisters decided to make up and that is that. I thought it was nice and great. The animation was awesome as always. Thier expressions were priceless! ^__^ 10/10!
    Last edited by Akane; 3rd June 2006 at 4:26 PM.
    goodbye~

Probably one of the better episodes they've shown. Why is it that eveyone but Team Rocket is creeped out by the fact that Meowth can talk(oh wait never mind, there was someone way way back that was intrigued that Meowth could talk, nevermind). Sneasel had all the best gags. It purposely screwed up Meowth's meal to have the last laugh. Priceless. Then of course Mr. Mime's meal looked great, tasted horrible. Did anyone notice how the food counters look like something on those cooking shows?
    nyways, I wasnt entirely expecting the 4th gen guys to appear, but it wouldve been quite entertaining. Funny how during the motto, Meowth isnt even with the group, forcing Jessie to use the same whip for snagging Mime, Pika and Sneasel on him. Then during the training session, isnt it funny how Jessie brings in a chunk of ice roughly her size and Sneasel converts into a ice sculpture of itself roughly 1/10 its own size. Then of course everything is settled in the end. One of the better episodes. We need a lot more comedy in this show, its starting to lack to some extent.

Anyhow, my rating: 7 1/2 on 10

-C_L-

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I wonder why Sneasel was picking on Meowth. Maybe it just has a dislike for Meowth the same Meowth has a dislike for Persian?

Not bad.. I enjoy seeing Sneasle and a Mr. Mime that isn't Ash's moms.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Ash learns Solarbeam!

I thought this episode was pretty cool! I think it's funny how everyone expressed their feeling towards the food (^i.e. Ash learning Solarbeam^). XD

[Anime Style Battling Squad]
    3DS FC: 1693-0754-4014
    Formerly known as Voltaic

I liked this episode. I liked how Brock taught Mr. Mime how to cook correctly. And I also loved how everyone acted toward the food. (like others said). I thought Sneasel was awesome and same with Mr. Mime. Cute episode.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Meowth has had some horrible experiences with Sneasels, hasn't he? Love to see how he'd react to a Weavile...

I'm kinda annoyed how the dub gave the sisters such similar names. It made it a little confusing to differentiate between the cute one (Resu) and the ditsy one (Toran).
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I also like this episode and the expressions toward the food. The idea of having a Pokemon as a chef in a restaurant is cool.

I also liked how Sneasal taunted Meowth.

Overall....

This episode made me hungry...

4Kids: Giving it their all for the last couple of episodes? I dunno. Between the gusto and exaggerations and whimsicalness of this episode, it was entertaining despite being filler. If they could get all of these elements into a plot-related episode, we'd be set!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Geki Guest

Not a bad episode. Sneasel and Mr.Mime are hardly ever shown in the anime, and I don't think we've ever really had a cooking episode before.

8/10

The episode was cool. Loved how Meowth and Sneasel were having some problems. But it also made me hungry. D=

Banner made by me~

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    And this was pretty cool:

Max's sister is inside his mouth. Funny, yet disturbing at the same time.
    Remembers the gags about shrink rays and Max's strange eating habits based on this picture in the caption thread. Yes, funny and disturbing.

But let's not forget Meowth's     Spoiler:
    . Now that was funny.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Eh, I loved Meowth's expressions when he ate the bad sneasel food.

Was this the same animation company that animated the Battle Fronteir opening?

Noticed that they changed 98% of the music in the episode..except the Advance Adventure battle music.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode, thought it was funny, and had to be one of the best Motto scenes i've seen...and OHMIGAWD! Takeshi DID SOMETHING! o-o.

I liked the clever use of the trick attack (is this the first time it has been used in the anime?) and I liked Nyaasu vs. Nyura.

Overall I give it an 8/10. One of the better fillers.
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

I must say this episode was better than I expected, It really got my mind of "Sitting Psyduck" from last week. I love this episode
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

This episode was great. Mr. Mime and Sneasel were awesome. I liked Meowth and Sneasel's rivalry. I thought it was funny when Meowth refused to appear in TR's motto. It was cool to see Trick in the anime.

It was an okay episode (tis all). Although, I did find it very interesting that someone on the show said the words, "I'm going to kick your butt." But other than that, it is all I can say.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I would pay to see Meowth and Sneasel go at it, would you?

Also, what were the costumes TR put on Sneasel?
    You're in my world... and you will die in my world.

Trick was pretty cool to see in the Anime. This was a decent filler...better than some that we've had. I was really hoping for a play on "Iron Chef" for the title. hehe
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast