Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Caterpie's Big Dilemma (419)

My opinion off Xander is kinda skewed. His name is awesome, and so is his hair. But as a character, he bores me somewhat. Caterpie and all of its little mannerisms were cute as hell, though. Dustox appearances are always excellent too.

I'm kinda surprised they showed this, what with Caterpie knocking over a building and all. Isn't that why they banned "Tentacool and Tentacruel"?

I loved how whimsical Dr. Gordon was, and some of his inventions seemed pretty amazing. The fact that Zenkichi's Caterpie ate the Mystery Candy pieces that got dropped and grew to enormous proportions was entertaining, especially since it evolved twice as well. Sabonea and Dokucale growing huge like Zenkichi's Caterpie was so much fun, too.

By the way, why was the Rare Candy called Mystery Candy in this episode? Did 4Kids just screw up or was that not the same item?

This was an awesome episode, it was great to meet the adorable Caterpie and it was an interesting story once it grew massive, I was not expecting that to happen.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    By the way, why was the Rare Candy called Mystery Candy in this episode? Did 4Kids just screw up or was that not the same item?
    It was "Rare Candy" in the Japanese version. Apparently the English dubbed version simply didn't acknowledge that the item had an English name in the games, so they mistakenly kept the item's Japanese name (Mystery Candy) here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345