Thread: Does anyone else have no luck in pokemon packs

Default Does anyone else have no luck in pokemon packs

Okay so today me and my friend was bored so we went to the store and picked up a booster pack, the best card I get is a clefable or some crap like that and he pulls a freaking Latias Ex. Anyone else get no luck like me?

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Friend safari; Doduo, Woobat, fletcheinder

I did, I used to spend hundreds of dollars on boosters to never end up pulling anything meta worthy pokemon wise so I gave up and now that's why I only buy boxes so I never feel disappointed and get a guaranteed pull rate.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I've been having bad luck as well. I get a few good Items and Supporters now and again but as for usable Pokemon I get nothing, or if I do theres a catch like its a Mega but I dont have the previous form or like one time I got I G-Scope but I dont have Genesect EX

My sister brought 3 packs of the original pokemon card series. In the first one she got a blastoise holo, in the second a charizard holo and in the third ONLY an electabuzz and she started to cry... I was like WTF. How can you be so lucky that you think you're unlucky when you're luckies than 99,9% of people?!