Thread: 2017 Standard Format Rotation

Default 2017 Standard Format Rotation

If you didn't already know, yesterday the standard format changed, rotating out the following sets:
    XY - Kalos Starter Set
    XY
    XY - Flashfire
    XY - Furious Fists
    XY - Phantom Forces
    XY black star promos 35 and below

The official Pokemon website has more information.

What do you think? Are there any cards you are sad to see go? How about cards that you're glad are gone?

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    twitter|tumblr
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Going to miss AZ and Night March to an extent. Enjoyed playing with and against it but it did make the game very limited for deck and card choices.

no AZ hurts. especially since i just realized i actually had a copy of the infamous shaymin (on the online game, not irl, i wouldn't be that dense to not notice that irl) and now its usefulness is severely hampered in standard. but night march would have died anyway when karen became legal so im sort of meh on that.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    twitter|tumblr
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

I loved AZ. but I'm glad we are over it.
    Love using IV Calculator to find the best pokemons fast!

Forgot about Seismitoad and Trevenant, so glad their gone. Vileplume is in the same boat to an extent I guess but it's nowhere near as bad.