Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Treehouse Saga (Contestshipping)

Default Treehouse Saga (Contestshipping)

Wow, I finally finished Umbreona and now start Treehouse Saga. Just in case of anything, here ya go:
    approved by: Kiori
    Rated (in whole): NC17
    Ship: fully Contestshipping
    This fic:is WEIRD XD
    Ages of the characters: May: 13 Drew: 14 kk?
    Now, on with the show! ^^
    ~*~*~*~
    Treehouse Saga
    Chapter 1 - September

Caroline sat on a cushioned, blue, hospital seat next to a white bed. Her hands were clasped to her knees tightly as her body shuddered in grief. Machines clicked, buzzed, hummed, and beeped as doctors, nurses, and visitors strolled the hallways just outside the door. The wooden door to the room was open and displayed Ash, Max, Brock, and Misty as they loitered outside with worried expressions. Norman, Caroline’s husband, stood opposite the wall, his arms crossed and seemed to be in a trance, thinking things over. The shoes of the doctor clicked as he strode into the room. He seemed cheerful against everyone’s grim faces as he checked the clipboard hanging off the bed Caroline sat next to. His dark eyes shifted from the paper to Caroline’s face, to the paper again as he tried to conjure up the right sentence to say.

“Well, it hasn’t gotten any worse,” he said unsteadily in a young, male voice.

“Oh,” Caroline acknowledged his words, “That’s good.”

She didn’t change her sad expression, though, despite her words. More clicking of shoes upon bare, white tile came into the room. It was an old woman. She was tall and her skin sagged in her old age. Her hair was as white as the tile, tied in a bun, and her eyes were droopy like a Snubbull’s eyes. Her mouth was all folded in; the loss of teeth will do that to a person. She wore a green, old sweater that looked as though she had knitted it herself, over a white and blue blouse. Underneath, still, was a long, maroon skirt, in which whose color collided with her color scheme. She turned angrily at the doctor.

“It’s the island of room 643!” she shouted like a wild lady.

“Miss Bates, please,” the doctor said.

He didn’t want her to upset Caroline any more than needed.

“I can’t believe you! You put these children in danger!” Miss Bates, the old woman, rambled on and on.

“Miss Bates!” the doctor put his foot down, “Enough about this island! It’s not real!”

“It so is!” she said, “I’ve been there!”

“Danger?” Caroline’s eyes watered again.

“Don’t listen to her, please,” the doctor said, “She’s just a crazy old lady. She’s full of nonsense.”

“Fine. But when something happens, I want to hear you say I was right!” Miss bates concluded and stormed out.

Norman came in to comfort his wife after he heard the commotion. He looked down, sorrowful at his oldest child, May, who lay on the white sheets completely immobile and unconscious. Caroline whimpered. On the next bed over lay a child Norman had never met before. The kid had green, slightly long hair. He wore a battered up purple over-jacket over a black turtleneck with jean pants. Norman turned his focus back on May. She breathed slowly, as if she were just asleep. It had only been yesterday when they got the call from May’s friends that something terrible had happened and that they should come down immediately. Caroline and Norman had then hitched on the fastest ferry and made their way to the hospital to find May completely knocked out. It wasn’t just her, though; many people had the same conditions. Unfortunately, they had all woken up by that morning and many were well enough to leave. Caroline had been weeping over May’s side for that time. The news of the cause of all this had only come in that morning.

“Doctor Spenser,” Norman said to the doctor, “I think we’re ready to hear how all this came about.”

The doctor nodded and began to tell the tale.

May had finally wrestled Drew to the ground as her lips explored every aspect of his face. She held him down with her hands at his shoulders, pushing down with all her weight. Unfortunately for her, he was so much stronger than her, and could easily push her back up with ease. He had done so throughout the evening, and May was certain she would never get the chance to be in charge. Now that they were in the perfect position, and the duration always wears him out quicker than her, she finally got a break and was able to hold him down for five seconds. She felt his hands go from her sides to her hips, and a feeling of insecurity raced through her. They were both breathing hard, and completely clothed, and May tried to force herself to move on past the first feely stage, but she just couldn’t. He grabbed her bottom, and she jumped away off of him, red spreading across her face.

“Come…on!” Drew whined, “Again?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t do it,” May whimpered and collected herself in the bathroom to her left and closed the door.

Drew buried his face in his hands and lied back down on the worn mattress they were having fun on. He looked up at the wooden ceiling and sighed. Gosh had it been a long time, stuck on this island. It was a month, or about a month, they had been there. It was just a quiet little tree house in a thick forest on a deserted island. No people or Pokemon in sight. Just the two of them. It hadn’t always been that easy to get some from May. The first memory he had of that strange place was lying in a spoon position with May on the hard wooden floor of that tree house. The two had woken up at the same time and jumped back in embarrassment and surprise. At first, they did their usual quarreling, blaming each other for their current location and so forth. After a while, though, Drew managed to refrain from teasing her and tried to be there for her when it rained hard or when she felt home sick. All those things led up to what they had now.
    It occurred to Drew, that each step they made, a new something or other would appear in their tree house for their convenience. It couldn’t be coincidence, as May had said it was when he brought it up some days ago. He tested out his theory, and each time they got that much closer, something appeared. The first time they had made out, the bathroom just appeared out of no where the next day! May took no notice, even though the thing supplied running water, though with no pipes. She was just grateful that they finally had a place to wash, and teased him in how he should do the same. He shrugged it off. All he wanted to do was stay on the island forever, just with her, or at least make it so they were no longer just a bickering pair of rivals. It was funny that their Pokemon weren’t with them. How Drew missed his companions. What ever did happen to them?
    He listened to May scuttle in the bathroom, doing who knows what. The only thing that appeared, regardless of their status ups, was the food. Sometimes it would just appear, just as they started to get real hungry.

“What a crazy place,” Drew muttered to himself.
    *~*~*
    Yeah, yeah, I know...this is NOT NC17 material...but hey. Like any story, you just can't start with sex. You got to build up. Anyway, I hope I gave enough cliff hangers to keep you interested until I get up to the goodies. If you wanna be on the PM list, do say so. ^^
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 20th October 2005 at 11:05 PM.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

wow, intense...lol, nice story, though much shorter than your other stories,is it a prolouge, or is my computer just messed up and making everything smaller? anyway, I didn't find any mistakes...I don't think....*_*;

No, it was that short for starters...it was only two pages typed...exactly. Anyway, thanks for posting a reply! ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

*a small trickle of blood runs down from his nose* Umm...*ahem* this is um...different.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

OMG OMG OMG...... i've been waiting forever for this fic of yours Encyclopika....... and its awesome too......... =D
    great job on it so far....... i really love it so far........ and i think it'll stay that way...... can't wait for the next chappie =D *jumps up and down*

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Rene Bellosh Guest

Just great, I was only away for all the afternoon and most of the night and I miss this. Anyways, it's quite apparent all that preliminary relationship building junk is dealt with quickly in order to provide just pure lemon later on. But I wonder who that Miss Bates chap really is?

Brief but good start says I. Hopefully we'll get more bang for our buck next time (I need as much as possible you know).

Shadowcat Guest

Awesome, I love it and same question, who is Miss Bates? Anyways, Drew and May together as always are your specialty!

YAY! You wrote it! It is kinda weird, but presumably everything will be explained later - then again, I already know most of it. Besides, leaving lots of questions open is good. I'm curious about Miss Bates - I can see her helping them get off the island in the end. Hmmm. Write more?
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

That fanfic really grabbed my attention (in a good way, of course). I, like the others before me, can't wait to see the next chapter.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Interesting story, especially the stuff that seems to be appearing out of nowhere.

One thing though, if this fic is going to have actual explicit sex scenes later on, shouldn't the NC-17 rating be in the title of the thread? Some people may wander in here expecting another standard shippy fic, and not know that there is actual sex involved. At least, that's what Kiori told me when I posted my NC-17 fanfic.

Too bad? I say, read the very first post of a fic IN WHOLE before just waltzing in and reading. If you can't take the time to read what the author has posted, which is all important to certain extents, your punishment is getting screwed over. To all those who don't read warnings, look for ratings, and what not on anything (fics, sites, blah blah) I say you start the habit now...it's really a wonderful skill.
    Anyway, thanks for replying everyone...I also did mention in the in the first post that this story is weird as all hell. If you need me to explain how something "works" please do ask. The functions of the island do come up over and over again.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Yay for spooning!

Strange, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

*Jumps up and down* I wanna be on the PM list! I love the first chapter, and i can't wait till it gets to the NC17 stuff ^_^
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

I'm not going to be around later...I'm only 11...

Erm...it is...new! I mean I like it, but it's so different from Contest Tie, but I'll understand better as more events pass...

Warn us for the NC-17 part, kk?

Aren't you supposed to be an adult to see this stuff? Most of us are 13-16 years old...
    My tumblr or something: x

yea but some people don't mind reading fics like this one....... i think ^^;

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Burakki

Aren't you supposed to be an adult to see this stuff? Most of us are 13-16 years old...
    The writer herself is around 15ish.

There's an NC-17 warning in the summary to let anyone underage know not to read. Of course, if they decide to read anyway, that's up to them.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May
    yea but some people don't mind reading fics like this one....... i think ^^;
    Hey, I'm only 19 but I like to read these kind of fanfics as long as they are good and somewhat plausible.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

*laughs head off* If your 11, and you DO mind about ratings, then you shouldn't be reading ANY of the fics here burakki! *laughs again* PG-13. besides, isn't YOUR fic PG-13? trust me, I'm 12, and I reeeally don't care. imaginary peoples ****ing imaginary peoples.

Just asking. One answer and I'm satisfied, you don't have to laugh your heads off. ¬¬

Well then, I won't be around. I DID look at...argh I forgot the title, but it was Advanceshipping...something like A Day Inside May...I'm just so forgetful...

Shadowcat Guest

I totally do not care about ratings for my age. I have read a few R rated fics and this an NC-17 contestshipping fic, I wouldn't miss it at all. Anyways, wish you luck with the next chapter.

I see I'm starting a discussion about rating and age.

Truth is, a PG-13 fic hardly fazes me. I usually avoid anything higher except I'm planning on reading the next Contest Tie chapter because it sounds so interesting, but otherwise, I won't go near one unless I'm bored. In writing, nothing can faze me, but in animation, I just can't handle either violence, gore, or sex.

But my parents monitor what I view sometimes, and just in case, I'd stay away. I might check in and read and shut my yap, but-

Oh well. See you around. :/

Hey. I didn't know you wrote another story. It wasn't what I was expecting when they started making out ^^ but the story's interesting XD. Add me to the PM list please.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Ok...took long enough, but it's finally here, Chap 2. W00t! Still not graphic NC17...but we'll get there. In the meantime enjoy the Kawaiiness! XP
    Chap 2 - October

Caroline and Norman stood to attention as the doctor explained the scenario. He had said that during a contest in a neighboring town, the foundation of the contest hall became unstable and the building fell apart. It was newly built at the time, and any sort of blow to the wood work would be catastrophic. The doctor noted that many coordinators and spectators were badly injured. Some even perished. He told them that May was brought to that specific hospital because the other one in the neighboring town became full. He had received twelve people, all coordinators. Over the past two days, every one of them had woken from their slumber and released. All except for Drew and May, who seemed to be stuck in that position. Caroline looked down in grief. She couldn’t bare to imagine what she would do if one day May were pronounced dead. Doctor Spenser stood quiet. He reassured them that they wouldn’t be getting any worse.

“They just need some more time than the others,” Dr. Spenser assured, “You can bet the two of them will be awake in no time.”

He was cheerful and hopeful of his words. Caroline didn’t seem to notice, but Norman nodded at him with the same hope. Miss Bates grumbled as she leaned against the white wall next to the door. She didn’t believe a word of it, but keeping her mouth shut about her suspicions would be best. She didn’t mean to make Caroline upset; she just wanted Dr. Spenser to listen to her for once.

“Ah…Drew wake up,” May ordered to Drew, who was sleeping right next to her on the battered mattress.

He was sound asleep, and made no movement. It was as if he hadn’t heard her.

“Drew! Wake up, damn it!” May shouted and kicked him.

Drew turned around laughing.

“I don’t think it’s funny, Drew!” May shouted again.

“Well, I do and that’s all that matters,” Drew told her with a wide grin.

May went to smack him, but he dodged her. He rolled over and open the floor door. He then slipped down the stairs to the outside and landed on the ground below.

“Get back here so I can smack you!” May shouted from up in the tree.

She slipped through the hole and down the stairs after him. Drew had already begun to run into the forest that surrounded their new home. May chased him in. It wasn’t too long before May realized she couldn’t find him. She stopped running and turned around in all directions to look for him. Whirls of green spun as she did so. He was no where to be seen or heard. The forest was thick and let short bursts of light through its canopy.

“Hey, Drew!” May called out, but there was no answer.

She turned once more and walked backwards beside a thick, umber colored tree. Drew was hidden behind it and out stretched his leg. May tripped over it and fell backwards. Drew caught her and held her just above the ground.

“There you are!” May said as she delivered a blow to his head.

“Thank you,” Drew said with a grin.

The hit wasn’t hard at all. May stood up straight and pinned Drew to the tree. He stood there, frozen in place as he allowed May to have control.

“So what are we doing today, Ace?” May asked like an old time movie actress.

Drew fell inside. He was so sure they would make out on the spot, but then again, maybe it was too early for that. May’s actress impersonation made him smile, though. It was cutesy stuff like that she had started after a while that made him feel they were really close. He tried his own impersonation.

“We’re goin’ explorin’, see?” he said as he brought his face closer to hers.

“Then let’s make it fun,” May said as she pecked him on the lips, “Tag you’re it!”

May scampered away into the brush. Drew was left dumbfounded against the tree. What an interesting way to deliver a tag in a game of tag! He followed her into the green.

The sun was bright, and the sky it hung in was bright cobalt. The cool autumn air rustled the changing tree leaves up from the ground. They were all different shades – amber, lime green, sienna. Drew looked ahead at May as the colorful leaves swirled and danced around her, almost like in a routine they had practiced.

“Hurry up, Slowpoke!” May teased as she ran ahead.

“Don’t call me a Slowpoke!” Drew whined, “If I would have hurried, I’d have caught you already!”

“Oh yeah?” May challenged.

“Yeah! Hell yeah!” Drew countered and started to really run towards her.

She let out a shrill shriek and ran as well. Her feet smacked hard on the tan ground below her and wind whistled through her hair. She could feel Drew was catching up. Such a weird feeling! The anxiety wasn’t just for the fact she might be caught, it came from the fact she’d be caught by him.
    May bursted through the thick vegetation and ended up at a short cliff. She regained her balance and looked down. It wasn’t tall at all, but still a drop. At the bottom was a small stream that trickled over a couple of mossy rocks and stones. The water was clear. At the bottom, pearly stones and strands of yellow green water ferns held on tightly as the water passed by over them. The edges of the small brook were soggy and muddy. Across the trench, a fallen, white tree trunk lay sprawled out for one side to get to another.
    May examined it quickly, as she heard Drew coming. It seemed to still be rooted in the ground. She got on top and started to walk across, her arms stretched out from either side of her to balance herself. Drew emerged from the leaves. He watched as May’s body swayed back and forth as she made her way to the other side. Sometimes her arms would flail, showing her slight loss of balance. She managed to get to the other side and hopped off the tree trunk. She turned around to see Drew attempting the same thing. She ran further into the forest.

“Hey! C’mon!” Drew whined as he tried to have control over his weight.

May ran further on, giggling. The ground beneath her was hard and sandy. The trees whirled by as she continued. May finally stopped at a green wall, made of leaves, bushes and vines. Bright sunshine was blaring through it, and May could see multitudes of color behind it. She grabbed the vines and bushes and tried to push them aside. A new part of the island was about to be discovered.
    Drew caught up to her. He then grabbed her side in a soft pinch.

“Tag,” he said and continued running through the path she had made.

May smiled an evil grin and chased after him. She stopped for a moment. Drew had stopped his trek to look at the new view as well.

“It’s…a flower field,” May said quietly.

Hundred of flowers lined the rolling hills, so much so that the grass beneath them could not be seen. Each flower danced to its own tune in the small breeze that trickled by. There were just hundreds of flowers that ranged in every pale or pastel color imaginable, with petals of all shapes and sizes. Most of them May had never seen before. They were alien, almost. The sky was also a beautiful sight. In that late afternoon sky, the sun hung as a bright yellow, almost orange perfect circle. The sky was a spread of mixing paints, all orchid, cerulean, and salmon colors. The clouds bended the colors and made them pop out from the sky, adding in whites and grays. The dark trees that penetrated the sky interrupted the color with their black, silhouetted branches. It was amazing. Drew turned around to May.

“Yeah, but you still can’t catch me,” he teased as he had snapped out of his trance.

He was too tired to really go on, but he tried to run ahead anyway. As he jogged ahead, May watched his feet in fascination as she tried to catch up. Every time he stepped on the flowers, they would come right back up and be okay again, as if he hadn’t laid a finger on them. The funny thing was, May looked behind at her own path, and found all the flowers she had stepped on had stayed down. It sort of depressed her. She turned back around. Drew had stopped for a breath. He was panting hard. They had been running all day. May released a burst of energy in her and tackled him to the ground. He landed on his back, and May sprawled herself on top, trying her best to keep a place of control. He didn’t struggle or switch their position; he just lied there, breathing hard. May sat on his lower body, one leg on each side. Her weight over there really got Drew going inside, but he had no power left to spoil it rotten. All he could do was wait for May to start. She did, naturally.
    She bent down; their faces close, and started nuzzling him with her lips and nose, just like they did when they first got to liking physical contact with each other. They’d wake up in the middle of the night and just pet each other. Later still, before kissing had started, they’d just brush lips past each other, just to see what it was like. It was so exhilarating, as it still was now. The best part of those sorts of things was that on that island, there was no sound. The only thing that could be heard was there quickening breaths. Then possibly a small breeze that rustled the trees, making a wonderful white noise. There were no birds singing, no people around, and no bugs. It was just them.
    May closed her eyes and just felt around his face with hers, her hands on his shoulders and chest. They still felt as though they were running; their hearts still hadn’t slowed. When May’s lips started to pass over Drew’s, he gave pressure to them. She felt a bit of wet on her lips, and knew what was going on. She opened her mouth and gladly invited his tongue inside. May came closer, letting her arms relax and wrap around his head. Drew held on tightly to her body, pressing it closer to his. It drove him insane, but he kept everything calm and slow. This wasn’t for fun; this was all in all seriousness. After all, no matter who or what it is, a kiss can say more than any string of words.
    Kawaii...XD
    Ok...ok...I know it's a bit confusing, but don't worry, that's the point. XD It'll all be explained soon so stay tuned!

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

interesting! You've got to be the most avid contestshipper I have ever met. I can't even dream up this stuff! And you say I make Drew OOC. *waggles finger* tsk tsk.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast