Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Pasta La Vista! (422)

It was nice seeing this episode again, I really felt the Old VA's really shined in this episode. I loved terry even though see was just a filler character, I just loved how she was trying so hard to get son son and grandpa to stop fighting and make up.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Well Team Rocket are like annoying to them and shouldnt Pikachu realize that they mostly make electric proof or absorber...is pikachu dumb?

The oringinal voice actors are at their best in this episode they go all out. Very nice episode, I really loved Terry she was beautiful. The battle between Ash and May was really good but may has the advantage in using fighting Pokemon with her Combusken, where's Ash only had his Primeape for a short time, though Ash is good at coming up with strategies on the fly. And I think we got an answer to what happend to Brock and Prof. Ivy I think she dumped him for another man, judging from his reaction when he found out Terry was in love with Kyle.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Wow! A fight between Hitmonchan and Breloom!
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchlax_eater13 View Post
    I can't believe this is the last episode dubbed by 4kids, the last ep to air on kids WB! and the last ep with the old voice actors. Don't worry they will do new voice actors.
    This is going over old ground, but being in the UK I had no idea about this! You mean I'm going to have to put up with the voice actors from the 10th Anniversery show, which were awful!

This is an okay episode but sadly, the inevitable happens so it's never brilliant. Not the best way to end the relationships of 4Kids and Pokemon.

Final note: If it is the new voice actors to stay, why did they have to pick the kid from the Luigi cycle (season 5) to do Ash?
    Brilliant news. Toonami UK have (finally) got around to showing Pokemon: Battle Frontier (Season 9). Starts Monday at 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by King Slazo View Post
    This is going over old ground, but being in the UK I had no idea about this! You mean I'm going to have to put up with the voice actors from the 10th Anniversery show, which were awful!

This is an okay episode but sadly, the inevitable happens so it's never brilliant. Not the best way to end the relationships of 4Kids and Pokemon.

Final note: If it is the new voice actors to stay, why did they have to pick the kid from the Luigi cycle (season 5) to do Ash?
    You'll find that the new voice actors improve in time, with Brock's becoming in some ways even better than his old one. Unfortunately, Ash's voice actor takes longer to improve, but still does, just be patient through some episodes where Ash fails to emote very well.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

They'd better, but perhaps my anger will have faded away when Toonami UK get around to buying rights to Season 9. Still, Veronica Taylor and company will be missed.
    Brilliant news. Toonami UK have (finally) got around to showing Pokemon: Battle Frontier (Season 9). Starts Monday at 5pm.

I liked this episode, it made me laugh alot.

"I want my noodles!"

It was a alright episode.

I thought it was pretty good, I liked Terry and the Grandpa was hilarious! I almost cried when I found out this was the last episode to air on Kids WB.

This will go down in history as the last episode with people who can actually act =( The episode itself was pretty good. Cool to see Ash and May fight each other with other peoples Pokemon.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a nice episode, it had a good battle in it with ash & may.

When I saw this episode on it's airdate, I thought it was a good episode. I can never get over the fact of May's habit of eating those classic foods. I was still expecting that it would be the same once Season 9 came. But I was wrong, because I didn't hear about the change.

So, I got even more sad once I figured out why they titled it Pasta La Vista! Since it's like their final goodbye from 4Kids.

sniff...those golden memories...

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This was a good battle between May and Ash, it was good to see how they handle a battle when they're not using their own Pokemon.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

It was a good battle, Ash vs May is always good
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Imo I found this episode very boring for some reason...
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Awesome episode. I love noodles <3
    THe battle between himonchan and hitmonlee was good too.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

;_;

The last episode that 4KIDS dubbed and it was Filler.

I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have thought. Even the Japanese version had a Filler-y feel to it. Ash and May's battle was a bust.

3/10

The battle between Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee had excellent animation. It didn't really matter that it was interrupted.

It was also a great episode to go out on for 4kids.

Great episode. i loved Hitmonchan's Much punch, i think it was the first time we see this move...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I wasn't a big fan of this episode really (How many of this fighting Dojo getting someone to take it over episodes do they honestly need?). It is interesting May's obsession with noodles or trying any food comes back as well.

The battle between May and Ash was the part I liked the most about this episode
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Wish that Team Rocket had burst in AFTER the battle instead of right before what should have been an awesome finish.

Pasta la vista 4Kids

This episode was ok. The battle between May and Ash was very cool. Hitmonchan vs Hitmonlee was a very cool battle. Too bad TR ruined Ash and May's battle, it was just too cool to have to be interrupted... May's obsession with food definitely showed in this episode when it came to the noodles. It was very cool to see Mach Punch used for the 1st time, by Hitmonchan.

49/100

I watched this ep on my Austrailian DVD import the other night and with this being the last episode to be dubbed by the 4Kids group was ironic because I ended up catching David Tennant's final episode in Doctor Who, ironic again because I saw the end of two spectacular eras in one night
    PBR FC: 1677-2845-1873
    WHITE FC: 1162-9523-2296

I am ready to battle (GMT & BST) as and when required, please send me a mesage with your FC so we can arrange a battle.

Rules: Auto Lv.50 (for now), any number of Pokemon and any battle type.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast