Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Five Stalkers: Attack of the Drones

Default The Five Stalkers: Attack of the Drones

Okay, this is the last time I'll attempt the final Stalkers fic, I promise. Unless someone wants to do a spin-off of their own...

Shippings:
    - Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)
    - Flirtationshipping (Cap D. Blue x ~Mist~)
    - AGHatshipping (Chelc x Swifty)

Summary: The famous matchmaker group returns! After years of nothing to do, there's a new mission to complete; Misty suspects Ash of adultery, and there's something fishy about the mistress.

Rating: T for language and violence though-out

Cast:
    Cap D. Blue as Dylan/Blue the Sarcastic
    ~Mist~ as Kristell/Yellow the Leader
    Chelc as Chelsea/Chelc the Obsessive
    EXP:282 as Stacee the Insane
    pokeplayer984 as John
    Megaranger as Rasheed the Nonchalant
    Swifty as Sam

Table of Contents
    Chapter One - "Ash is suspected of adultery?! A new mission is assigned!"
    Chapter Two - "Blue's jealous?! A fierce rivalry erupts!"
    Chapter Three - "Who's the mistress?! Chelc's shocking report!"
    Chapter Four - "The Five Stalkers invade! Surprise Battle in the Elevator Shaft!"
    Chapter Five - "The Master Plan! Giovanni's Desire and the Strongest Pokémon!"
    Chapter Six - "One Last Attempt! The Stalkers Bring Ash & Misty Together Once More!"

~~~~~

Chapter One - "Ash is suspected of adultery?! A new mission is assigned!"

“What’s that racket?!”

I had to admit I saw this coming. The impending doom was ticking closer and closer the moment I walked out of the store earlier this morning. I tried to convince myself everything was going to work out... but alas, not much you can do once you throw caution into the wind.

Chelc stormed down the stairs and caught my red-handed with the CD case in my hands. Snorting like an angered Tauros, she reached out and snatched the plastic object from me before I could say a word. An eery silence filled the air as she stared at it. I seized the moment and began edging away slowly towards the hallway. I thought had it made, until...

“Oh, no you don’t!”

I turned just in time to see the case hurling towards me. I gulped, swearing in my head. WHACK! I lost my balance and fell flat on my back, knocking all the wind out of me. “Oof!”

Brushing a stand of hair out of her face, the brunette turned to the stereo and shut it off. Her mood changed dramatically and a smile spread across her face. “Finally!” Chelc walked off, stepping over my KO’d form.

From now on, I reminded myself, sitting up with greater difficulty than one should have. No more surround-sound for that song.

The front door opened with a click as I was shaking my head clear. I turned to the source and found myself staring down several brown paper bags. “Sorry, but no one’s hyperventilating.”

A head with dark hair, brown eyes and glasses poked out from behind the back, a confused look stretched across the face. “What are you doing down there?” Yellow asked me, a second walking pile of paper bags walking by to reach the kitchen.

“Chelc did it,” I replied, taking a few bags to help out my friends. “She hit me with my new CD.”

“Oh... I thought I told you no surround-sound.” She replied matter-of-factly, moving off the kitchen as well.

I scowled, stalking after her. “Oh, so it’s fine when you guys get to listen to your music at a million decibels for three hours?!”

~~~~~

The phone rang at exactly eight o’clock that night. I was sitting next to in on the couch trying to watch a TV show when it starting beeping. I looked around everyone else spread around the living room. “Oh, no, don’t get up.” I quipped dryly, picking up the phone. I put it to my ear. “Hello, Blue’s Fishery. We Cut ‘Em and Gut ‘em! How can I help you today?”

A very disapproving voice responded. “Very funny, Blue.” I recognized the voice instantly.

Grinning widely, I said, “Why ,yes, John, I’m so sorry the form of sarcasm is a lost art to you.”

“Will you cut it out and listen? We’ve got a problem. I need you and the rest of the Stalkers.”

“We’re not looking for Britney Spears, I already told you.”

“Shut up. Listen, this is urgent. I need you, Yellow, Stacee and Chelc to come over here right away!”

“No dinner and a movie first? I’m insulted.” My comment was answered with a click and dial tone. I set the phone down and turned my attention back to the TV. It was a few silent moments, save for the two women comparing teeth whitening strips in a commercial.

I looked around at the stares of my companions. “Oh, right. We have to meet John.”

~~~~~

A short flight later...

I looked around at the office we found ourselves in. For some reason, I felt awfully tired. Damn jet lag. In truth it was only a five-minute jump from our place to the university where I was currently standing. I glanced over at where my make-shift passenger jet/lazy lizard with wings was napping.

Salamence was one of my strongest Pokémon, but he was lazy. He loved sleeping, eating, and winning. His tail and neck were curled up, large crimson wings folded over his body, breathing out of his nostrils.

Resisting a strong urge to kick him, I turned back to where the three girls were sitting, talking about what could possibly drag us out here. They sat in the only chairs in front of the desk, the big leather one behind it still empty.

“This happened twice before,” reminded Chelc, her bag in her lap. “And both times where about Ash and Misty.”

Yellow gleamed, positively excited about meeting her idols. “Ahh, I can’t wait~!”

Stacee stayed silent, curling part of her rush-colored hair between her fingers. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking, but it didn’t look good.

John finally came in through his office door and sat in his chair, turning to face us. I leaned against a filing cabinet, folding my arms.

“I’m glad you could make it here,” John said, looking grave. He looked sick; his skin was pale and thinner. Or maybe just some trouble with the newer students. I thought, wondering if there was anyone who could live up to the reputation of the greatest Pokeshippers of all time.

Salamence let out a loud, rasping snore, making everyone–save me–jump a bit. John wiped his brow with a handkerchief before attempting to talk again.

“I guess you can guess why I’ve called you here... more problems.”

“More problems.” echoed Chelc, shooting a death glare at me as I snorted. “What is it this time?”

“Getting them together, then forgetting an anniversary.” Stacee counted off two fingers from her hand. “What else could possibly have happened?”

“...” John looked up at me expectantly. “Care to venture a guess, my ‘apprentice’?”

I rolled my eyes, a tiny smile moving along my lips. “Well,” I began, heaving a sigh. “At this point, I’d say... adultery.”

The jaws of both Stacee and Chelc dropped, whereas Yellow gasped and covered her hand with her mouth. I had to admit, it was kind of fun doing this sort of thing. Sort of. “So what do we have to do?” I asked John, taking off my new straw hat; I had discarded my trademark ball-cap for a new look, and it was working.

“Work with Ash and Misty, find out what’s really going on, and stop whoever’s behind this.”

(“I like this plan,”) piped out Salamence with a yawn, showing off several pearly-white fangs. He blinked a bit and ambled over next to me, pushing his head against my hand so I could scratch it. (“Simple, easy to remember.”)

For once, I had to agree to him.

“So...” Yellow turned back to John, her eyes gleaming. “When do we leave?”

“Right away.” John said, standing up. “Oh, I almost forgot. I found someone who could help you. He’s already at Cerulean Gym.”

~~~~~

After landing on top of the Cerulean Department Store (Salamence was kind enough to remind that I need to specific where I tell him to land; I responded by smacking upside the hand as hard as I could), I recalled him back into his Ultra Ball and proceeded to descend down eighteen floors of medicine, travel items, clothing, and home decor.

Around the third floor, I found myself wandering around the toy section. Despite being older than my previous adventures as a Stalker, I was still a kid at heart and loved building things, especially models. I found one of the newer kits and decided to buy it. I had just plucked it off the shelf and was turning around to pay for it when I bumped into someone.

A familiar, brown-haired, blue-eyed female someone. I was so startled I stepped back into the shelves, causing boxes to fall on my head. First the CD case, now this. I pulled myself out of the wreckage to get a better look at who I had collided with.

Red bandana. Bike shorts. Fanny pack. Yikes, this wasn’t good. I wondered if I should run or try and talk... Apparently my mouth had a mind of it’s own, because I found the word “Hi” coming out of it. Idiot! Always telling your team to be quiet half the time when you can’t keep your own mouth shut!

“H-hi,” May replied, shocked that should would run into me, of all people. “W-what are you doing here?”

“Uh..” I looked at the package in my hand and hid it behind my back. “N-nothing. J-just traveling, that’s all.”

“Oh.” She seemed disappointed, but maybe it was just me. “I, uh, have to go. Nice seeing you.”

“Yeah... see ya.” I starting walking towards the cashier, payed for my model, and ran to the Gym as fast as my legs could carry me. After about ten minutes, I saw the recognizable Dewgong statue on the roof and put forth an extra burst of energy into my already raw muscles.

WHAM! I slammed into the glass doors once again. Stars and bright colors dancing in front of my eyes. I took a moment to recover, stood up, and pushed open the doors, stepping into the air-conditioned building. I wandered into the main area, ignoring the computed voice that asked if I was going to battle the Leader today.

I was met with a giant, gazillion-gallon pool and wondered where in hell everyone else was, when everything shook like an explosion. A large snake-like creature glared down on me. Blue scales and white fins covered it’s serpentine body. Add an open mouth with deadly fangs and you’ve got a Gyarados. A very hungry one, might I add.

If no one was around, then I had to take matters into my own hands. This Gyarados was fairly large, so no one Pokémon would be able to take it down. I groaned, reaching for two Poké-Balls and opening them. Salamence popped out, noticed the Gyarados and roared. The second Pokémon was a large, blue mudfish, with orange whiskers and a fin-like tail.

I leapt on Salamence, who spread his wings and flew up. “Riptide!” I called down to my Swampert. “Grapple him!”

(“Aye-aye, captain.”) Riptide dove into the water and slammed into the water snake with brute strength.

The roar of pain echoed thanks to the cavernous ceiling, but I pressed on. “Okay, Salamence, aim a Flamethrower right in its mouth!”

White-hot flames burst from my dragon’s maw and shot out a pillar of fire, which Gyarados swallowed. Unfortunately, Riptide punched the creature’s belly the next moment, causing the attack to get shot back at Salamence, who swore and dove down to avoid the hit.

“What the hell are you thinking?!” I yelled, one hand on my straw hat to make sure it was still there.

(“Sorry!”)

I was about to order a Dragon Claw from Salamence when a massive bolt of electricity slammed into Gyarados, frying it unconscious. I looked around and saw Yellow standing there with her Starmie. I grinned and stepped off Salamence to greet her. “Hey!”

“Where were you?” She asked after a quick hug. “We were worried.”

“I landed on the department store roof.” I explained. “I had a bit of a run-in with You-Know-Who, but otherwise, I made it here in one piece.”

“Not if that Gyarados had gotten you.” grinned Stacee, walking up from the hallway behind Yellow.

“Yeah, right! Like that would happen. So, where’s the lovely couple?” I said, smirking. “The Four Stalkers are back and better than ever!”

“Actually, five,” cut in Yellow, sweatdropping a bit. “John recruited another member, remember?”

“Oh... right.”

To be continued...

~~~~~

Next chapter:
    "Blue's jealous?! A fierce rivalry erupts!"
    Is the more behind Ash and Misty's separation than before? Why was Blue acting so strange around May? Who's the mysterious new member John managed to recruit? Join us next chapter to find out!
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 22nd February 2008 at 5:42 AM.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

YAY NEW FIC <3 I missed these!

Like I told you on MSN, it's great. I'm in character, too, so ftw. XD; It's different than the other fics, cuz it's in first person/your POV rather than everyone's at once. Yeah, I like it a lot. You did a good job with description and everything...and, and...I'm horrible at reviewing, so this probably doesn't help you much, lmao. Sorry. :x

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter - it should be fun when Megaranger joins up with us. ;P

I hope it's in character; I've known you guys for so long, so hopefully I've done good enough.

It may seem like a slow start now, but it'll get better, I promise. And yes, I did give it this title for a reason. You'll see soon enough.

Oh wow, I didn't expect the fic so soon, Blue-kun!

This sounds like a fun start so don't worry. All stories have to start out slowly or else we would all be confused as hell. xD But otherwise, it's a good start. I think I saw a few mistakes so I'll point them.

Chelc stormed down the stairs and caught my red-handed with the CD case in my hands.
    Would the word there be "me" best? I just couldn't help but to point that out. ^^;

Grinning widely, I said, “Why ,yes, John, I’m so sorry the form of sarcasm is a lost art to you.”
    Just that first comma placement. *shot*

Other than that, that's all for mistakes unless I missed some. xD

Your description was just fine. I know you always write short and straight to the point. Just something I've always noticed about your writing throughout the years. Anyways, keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter. Yay, jealously. xD I'll come back to read the fic on here just for you. <3
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Those were honest mistakes. Sometimes I type too fast and don't catch the mistakes right away... =P

And the next chapter will be extra-special for you, if you know what I mean. Thanks for reading. ^^

Attack of the Drones?!? LOL! I think I can see where this is going! Anyway, you've started things off with a bang I see. I really enjoyed reading part 1!

A very disapproving voice responded. “Very funny, Blue.” I recognized the voice instantly.

“Will you cut it out and listen? We’ve got a problem. I need you and the rest of the Stalkers.”

“We’re not looking for Britney Spears, I already told you.”

“Shut up. Listen, this is urgent. I need you, Yellow, Stacee and Chelc to come over here right away!”
    Duuuuude! John sounds totally like me there! I wonder if the above was a reference to our prior conversations? And hell, we need to look for the old Britney Spears dammit! *shot*

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. I'll understand if you don't get my character right the first time (since we've only known each other for a brief time period), but I definitely can't wait to see myself in action!

Rock on, man!
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/1zg6tdu.jpg[/IMG]
    THE POWER IS ON!

PSSSBMQ clan member with MistyMix89, Cap D. Blue, Chelc, and EXP:282

Megaranger, you shall wait no longer!

Chapter 2 - "Blue's jealous?! A fierce rivalry erupts!"

We searched the entire building, but there was no sign of the red-haired Gym Leader or her smart-as-a-ham-sandwich husband. I wasn’t sure if that was a good or a bad sign; we wouldn’t get attacked for invading their privacy, but we wouldn’t be able to help them either.

I shared my thoughts with the rest of the group and flopped down on the couch in the lounge as the girls exchanged glances. The fifth member of our group hadn’t arrived yet, and I was fine with that. I couldn’t imagine who the new person would be and I didn’t want to dwell on it.

“W-well, they know us by now.” said Chelc finally as Yellow nodded in agreement.

“So they should be fine with that,” added Stacee, reaching over to snatch the remote from the coffee table nearby and turn on the wall-mounted television.

After watching yet another romantic movie, I got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. The movie reminded me too strongly of the person I ran into earlier today, and my temper rose. I ended up shattering a glass and promised to buy Misty a new one. The crash caught the attention of Yellow and she came in.

“You okay?” she said gently as I bent down to pick up the glass shards off the floor.

I grunted, tossing the pieces in the trash. I turned back to my snack only to find I hadn’t made it yet. “... I’m fine,” I told her, moving past her so I could open the refrigerator. “Just...”

“Just what?” Her voice suddenly turned to a blade of ice, cutting through my thoughts and freezing my blood to my core. Ooh, I hated how she could do that.

I pulled my head out of the various health drinks and turned to face her. Despite being about six inches shorter than me, Yellow gave off the impression of being a very hungry and very ill-tempered Tyranitar. With Intimidate. I did my best to hold my ground and match her stare. “I just ran into her today, alright?”

“You did? When?”

I (reluctantly) explained about the whole mishap in the department store. I had tried to push it out of my head, but it was like a Grimer-Tentacool hybrid: a hideous monster with a deadly grip on my brain.

“I see,” Yellow said finally, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. “That’s all? So why you so angry? You said it was mutual–”

I slammed my palms on the counter, cutting her off and struggling to keep my mind straight. I took a deep breath and my next sentence came out rigid and forced. “It wasn’t mutual. She left me. That’s all. Nothing else happened.”

Yellow bit her lip, arms crossed, watching me. “W-wow... I’m so sorry...”

I turned to her, mouth open to release whatever comment I had about pity and faking emotion... and then I stopped. I stopped because I could actually see it in her face. She was sorry, and I was making a mountain out of a molehill. I closed my mouth turned to walk away.

But she stopped me. Yellow stepped up to me, and hugged me. For some reason, though, it felt different. It was warm and comforting. I thought about hugging her back when the sound of the front doors of the Gym slamming shut shook me out of my stupor. Yellow released me from her grip and rushed to see what was wrong. I followed.

We couldn’t see what was happening, but it was very clear that our targets had arrived based on–surprise, surprise–the loud yelling and arguing.

“Dammit, Ash!” I heard Misty say, fury and venom in every syllable. “I’d try explaining it to you, but you obviously don’t understand what ‘marriage’ means, either!”

“I know what it means!” retaliated Ash, who sounded dumb-founded but nonetheless managed to match his wife’s tone.

“Then you should know that you don’t see other women when you’re married!” Yellow and I reached the hallway, Chelc and Stacee across from us. There stood Misty, looking all dressed up in something an actress might wear to the Academy Awards. Her face was as red as her hair, and her knuckles were right from clutching her purse.

Ash stood in front of her in a tux, anger and confusion mixed on his face. “I know that! What I don’t know is why you’re accusing me of cheating!”

Yellow, Chelc and Stacee rushed forward to try and stop the fight, while I noticed something on Ash’s suit. His collar was turned up. I slid over and saw something flicker in the light. Edging closer, I could make out the lip-mark. Normally, I said to myself. You can’t see something like that unless the woman’s wearing lipstick.

I glanced at Misty, but her lips were devoid of color. My heart sank. This meant Ash was with another girl. I looked back at the mark and noticed something else. After living with three girls for a few years, I knew lipstick generally came in shades of red, pink and orange. The odd thing about this lip-mark was that it was a shade of green.

“The lip-stick’s green,” I said aloud, and Misty looked at me. I turned to face the group at large. “Who the hell has green lip-stick?”

“Whoever he’s seeing!” Misty replied, taking advantage of the moment and bopping Ash on the head with her purse.

“She’s got a point,” I replied with a smirk. “But green lip-stick is our first clue...”

“To finding out who the girl is...” continued Stacee.

“And that would bring us closer to finding the bad guy,” added Chelc.

“Which would get Ash and Misty back together!” finished Yellow happily.

It took a while for the bickering couple to realize we were there. I couldn’t blame them; sometimes I’d get so caught up in something I wouldn’t realize I had company. They stopped yelling long enough to ask if we got here okay and if we wanted anything to eat.

“No thanks,” I said, thinking about my snack and how hungry I was. But there more important matters to attend to. “Chelc, Stacee? Could you two go out and check every store for green lip-stick?”

“Sure,” said Stacee as I tossed her a Poké-Ball containing my Altaria. “C’mon, Chelc.” They left.

“Yellow-chan, I need you to take Misty out for a while. I’m going to talk to Ash.”

She nodded and skipped over to Misty before seizing her arm and practically dragging Misty out of the Gym.

I, meanwhile, reached over and grabbed Ash’s jacket, almost pulling him to the floor. Ignoring his protests, I shoved him into an empty room and closed the door behind me. I dropped my backpack on the floor, pulled out a magnifying glass, then rounded on Ash.

“What the hell–?”

“Shut up.” I replied, leaning in to get a better look at the lip-mark. It was an emerald green but looked like a standard lip-mark. Except for one thing I found even more confusing than the color. I stood up and asked, “You go out today?”

“Yeah–”

“With anyone other than Misty?”

“Yeah, Brock, but–”

“Then how did that lip-mark get there?” I asked again, pulling out a piece of spare paper and a pen from my backpack and scribbling some notes on it.

“I don’t know! That’s what I was telling Misty!”

“Uh-huh. Well, I’ve got good news. That lip-mark is so unusual that I doubt it’s from a human... or a Pokémon.” I added, sweatdropping at the look on Ash’s face. I hoped that Chelc and Stacee would be able to find the brand of this mystery lip-stick and who might have purchased it.

There was a thud outside, loud enough to make both Ash and I jump. I decided that Ash was well enough alone, I left the room and went outside. It was a bit surprising to see it so dark this early, but the street lamps gave off a warm glow. Placing my straw hat on my head, I looked around.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a bolt of electricity came flying at me. I jumped to the side at the last second, flinging Riptide’s Poké Ball. The mudfish stretched and yawned.

(“What’s up?”) He asked, blinking.

“No clue,” I replied, but then I saw it. A purple star-like figure spinning in the sky, aiming right for my head. “Yipe.”

Riptide saw it, too, and grappled it in his paws, then slammed it into a ground. (“Bloody Starmie.”) He looked at me. (“They don’t just fly out of the air, do they?”)

“No,” I answered, glaring at the human-shaped figure in the nearby bushes. “They don’t.”

The Starmie burst out of the concrete and landed a few feet away. Even with no facial features, I could tell it looked irritated. I patted Riptide on the back and let him do his thing. The mudfish dashed at breakneck speed, a mighty fist raised over his head.

SLAM! The Hammer Arm attack shattered the ground into a thousand pieces, missing the Starshape Pokémon by mere inches. Riptide scowled and swung his other fist around and managed to hit the red jewel in the center of Starmie. (“Yes!”)

The punch sent Starmie flying, but it veered around and fired several star-shaped rays at Riptide, who barely raised his arms to shield himself from the Swift attack. (“Tch...”)

“Stay calm, buddy.” I advised him, keeping an eye on the shadowy figure hiding nearby.

Starmie landed on the ground again, and the battle turned into a stand-off. Riptide glanced over at me for instructions. I shrugged. “Do what you’d like. Just finish it off,”

(“Aye-aye,”) Riptide charged again, but the Starmie conjured a purple-pink shield in front of it. Riptide wasn’t deterred, however, and fired a beam of concentrated sub-zero energy, turning the Barrier into a frozen mirror. He shattered it with a punch, then launched a 180-degree kick, sending Starmie into the sky.

Then Riptide sprayed a forceful jet of water at the ground, launching his 180.6-pound frame skyward as well. A wide grin unfolding across his face, Riptide slammed Starmie back into the concrete. But it didn’t end there. Riptide flipped over and let gravity work its magic, slamming his butt into the ground in an Earthquake attack.

I leapt over the subsequent shockwaves, but Starmie wasn’t so lucky. The attack put a dent and a crack in its gem, and the light flickered out. Riptide pulled himself out from the crater he made and walked over to me.

(“That’s starting to hurt,”) He groaned, rubbing his sore behind. Then he was gutted by a Razor Leaf.

“Riptide!” I shouted, watching my loyal Pokémon fall to the ground with a thud. I whipped around and saw that the shadow figure step out from the buses, a Chikorita beside him. I thought this guy looked like a male Yellow, only I could tell he was a different nationality. He appeared composed and calm; surprising for a guy who didn’t know who he was messing with.

I exhaled, my breath showing from the slight chill in the air. There was a flash of light and Salamence was beside me. He looked at Riptide then at the little Chikorita.

(“Yum... dinner,”) he snarled, baring his razor-sharp teeth. I was glad he was finally getting an idea of what the word teammate meant... although I’m sure he was just using it as an excuse to fight.

“I don’t mean to be rude,” I said to the figure, scratching Salamence’s head. “But who the hell are you?”

The older boy blinked, obviously confused. “Such manners... but I’m Rasheed. Nice to meet you. You must be Blue.”

I glanced up at my straw hat and smirked. “What tipped you off; the hat or the complete butt-whopping I just handed your Starmie?”

“Your language,” Rasheed replied, grinning. “John told me all about you. He hired me to help you with your mission.”

I thought about the lip-mark on Ash’s cheek and if Stacee and Chelc had found the right color yet. “I appreciate it, but we don’t need any help.”

“I’m staying.”

“You do that.”

I heard footsteps and saw Yellow returning with Misty. The red-head seemed to be in a much better mood than before, and strolled inside her Gym to change. Yellow gleamed at me, then saw the battlefield. “What happened?” she asked.

“Ask the new guy,” I replied, moving over to heave Riptide out of the rubble. “He started it.”

But instead of Yellow chewing out Rasheed like I hoped, she gasped. “Ooh, you have a Starmie?! It looks so well-trained! Blue, how could you?!”

That hit a nerve. I could feel a vein bulge out of my forehead. “Oi, oi...” It was bad enough that I got blamed for the wreckage–although it was kind of my fault–but having Yellow get upset with me. I sighed and recalled both Riptide and Salamence. This was going to be a long couple of days...

To be continued...

~~~~~

Next chapter:
    "Who's the mistress?! Chelc's shocking report!"
    Did Stacee and Chelc figure out where the green lip-stick came from? Will Blue and Rasheed cooperate long enough to fix this problem? And why's Blue so protective of Yellow? Tune in next chapter to find out!
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 24th February 2008 at 8:17 PM.

Aww, that was great, Blue-kun! Now I know what you meant. ^^

I like how we had a few moments in this chapter. I thought it was really sweet and thought it was amusing how you described my angry side as an ill tempered Tyranitar. xD But, um.. yeah, it was romantic how I ended up hugging you. *blush*

I don't think I spotted any mistakes this time, which is great. Or maybe it's because you already have me flushed with this chapter. Look what you're doing to me! xD

Hoorays for the arrival of MR! I like how you both had a rough start, but I'll see how this goes. And yes, I would go "D=!" if I saw a Starmie hurt so extra points for you. <3

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot to comment about Ash and Misty. Oh dear god, what's happening to me?! xD I do wonder what's going on with Ash but I suppose we'll know sooner or later. I like the suspense between the characters.

Great job with this chapter, Blue-kun! Let me know when the next chapter is up. :3

MM89: Don't worry, it'll get a bit more romantic later... Glad you like it. I worked really hard on this chapter. I think I used up all my good ideas this time, so it'll be harder to write the rest... but then again, that would be failing. And I promised not to do that this time. XP

Yeah baby! The Pro has made his debut!

I know I said to you that I'm cool, calm, and collected (most of the times anyway), buuuuut I'm not THAT manneristic XD I sounded a bit like Robert back there when I gave introduction of myself. But meh. Like I said, you don't know me well enough yet (no where near as long as you've known the other stalkers), so I won't bug you for not getting my character completely right. But I still enjoyed my debut!

DAMN YOU! My poor Starmie got PWNED! *clenches fist* It's one of my top sweepers in my game, period. But this was all anime-style battling, so I guess I can understand. But still, I didn't like the way it got pwned! *wails* Thanks Yellow for standing up for my Starmie XD LOL @ Salamence thinking my Chikorita is edible! I liked the way you gave Chikorita its entrance though when it Razor Leaf'd that dang Swampert of yours (PAYBACK!) XD

Our "cooperation" isn't looking very hopeful I must say; like I said on our convo, we're like Atem (Yugi) and Seto Kaiba atm XD But I definitely like where this is going.

Anyway, this was a great chapter, man. Now I can't wait for part 3! Rock on, dude!
    Last edited by Megaranger; 29th January 2008 at 10:54 PM.
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/1zg6tdu.jpg[/IMG]
    THE POWER IS ON!

PSSSBMQ clan member with MistyMix89, Cap D. Blue, Chelc, and EXP:282

...I swear that we're the only people reading this. XD;

The scenes between you and Kris were cute. I really liked them. =] Really glad that you explained the whole scene with May. I was wondering what went on with that.

YEAH MR, HE FINALLY APPEARED. PLUS, CHIKORITA WAS IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS MEANS THAT CHAPTER TWO IS AUTOMATICALLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OF THIS FIC.

As for Ash and Misty...green lipstick? wtf? lmao, this should definitely be interesting. Poor Misty, though. =(

F yeah, it's so like me (WHERE IS STACEE?! DID SHE DIE ON SPPf?) to find out who the mistress is. I can't wait for the next chapter.

MR: Never underestimate how much you can use this kind of battling to your advantage. >D

Chelc: Glad you're enjoying it. I'm still working out the kinks in the plot, but it'll smooth out eventually!

Looks interesting so far, though I don't have a clue as to what to expect from it. Doesn't help that I don't really know the new people in the p-shipping field.

Still, gotta love aaml.

(pm me when the next one comes out, yeah? I'm never on here anymore, but I'll notice the message)
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

gladdecease: You're not missing much... just the old thread getting closed and a newer one starting up... and good thing you're clueless: hate to have my plan ruined before I could post it. And yeah, I'll PM ya once I get chapter 3 up.

Chapter 3 - "Who's the mistress?! Chelc's shocking report!"

I retired to a spare room in the Gym that night. I was getting a little tired of Rasheed explaining his training techniques to the girls. I had tried a few times before, but no one bothered listening. “What does he have that I don’t?” I asked Salamence, who was poking Altaria’s Poké Ball with his snout. Stacee and Chelc had returned it to me once they got back.

(“Charm. Grace. Intelligence?”) The dragon looked up at me, a devious smirk on his face. (“Did I leave anything out?”)

I scowled. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Flopping on the bed, I watched as Salamence was finally able to push the button on the capsule. Light flashed, and what looked like a blue swan-cloud appeared. Two long feathers flowed down the elegant creature’s neck.

“Hi, Altra.” I said, watching Salamence sidle up to his wife, an expression on his face the likes of which I had rarely–if ever–seen.

(“Hello,”) She said gently, allowing Salamence to drape a protective wing over her. (“Chelc and Stacee are very nice.”)

“I know,” I pulled out a pad of paper to write on. “I take it they found out where that lipstick came from.”

As if on cue, my door burst open, causing me to slip off the bed with a thud. I regained my posture and looked to see who it was.

“We finally got it figured out!” Chelc exclaimed, her face flushed and out of breath. “We found out where the lipstick came from!”

(“Please share,”) Salamence answered, sarcasm dripping into his voice. (“I’m ever so eager to hear. Ow!”) I suppose Altra didn’t approve, so she drove her beak into his side.

“It’s a small cosmetics company based in Saffron,” Chelc continued as if she wasn’t interrupted. There was a pink-ish sheet of paper in her hands, which I took.

“Nice name.” I said, eyes flashing down the advertisement. The name, Super Ultra Happy Cosmetics Store, was displayed in bold letters across the header, snips of their products in random spots below. I looked up at Stacee, who just entered. “Where you able to get inside?”

“Sort of,” Stacee replied, kneeling down to pat Altra. “The moment we stepped inside, the attendants swarmed all over us with powder and perfume.”

“I see,” I muttered, even though I didn’t. I rubbed my chin, thinking about our next move. “We’ll need to sneak inside, access the consumer reports... find out who bought that lipstick...”

“Smash and grab job, huh?” asked Rasheed, now leaning in the doorway.

“...” I stared, then regained my composition. “Not quite,” I felt my lips tug up into a confident smile. “I’ve got a gut feeling about this place...” I help up the ad in my hand. “So it’ll be easier than most places.”

“Why’s that?” asked Yellow, who somehow wound up sitting cross-legged on my bed. She stared expectantly up at me.

“You’ll see,” I replied, positively grinning now, the plan working out in my head. “Get some rest, people... tomorrow’s going to be fun.”

Stacee and Chelc nodded and left, then went off. I could here them talking about what crazy scheme I had this time. Rasheed simply looked at me, then mumbled something about guarding Ash and Misty.

Yellow, however, stayed there, still looking at me. I looked back.

“Don’t have a room?” I asked, taking off my straw hat to place on the dresser.

‘Couldn’t find a free one,” she admitted. “Can I stay with you?”

Those words echoed in my head, bouncing around like ping-pong balls. I could’ve sworn another girl was speaking, and I could feel something pulling at my heartstrings. “... I suppose. Better me than with that Rasheed guy.” I said finally, grabbing my backpack. “Use the bed. I’ll take the floor.”

~~~~~

The next morning, I awoke to bad breath. Bad, spicy breath. Salamence was snoring right in my face, and it made me sick. I smacked him, which woke him up and he got mad. I ended up with a burn on one leg and several scratches on my right arm and face.

“You look terrible,” Rasheed said to me as I sat down at the table. Ash and Misty where glaring daggers at each other, which was a welcome improvement after the screaming match they had in the middle of the night.

“So do you,” I replied sourly, reaching for the cereal box.

“What’s with him?” I heard Rasheed ask as I filled my tank with fuel.

“Blue’s always grumpy in the morning.” Yellow replied, sipping some orange juice. She was in a pretty good mood for someone who shared my dislike of mornings.

I smirked. Truth was, I was woken at sunrise by Yellow going in for a shower. I had let myself open my eyes the slightest. I remember seeing a towel and lots of leg. Because of my sleep-deprived brain, I thought that, for one wild split-second, May was here... but then my conscience was more than happy to remind me that she and I were done for good.

“So,” Stacee said once the dishes were cleared and our stomachs where full. “What’s the plan?”

Heads flickered in my direction, waiting.

“Well,” I started, starting to enjoy the attention. “Chelc said the attendants in the store huddle to the girls every time one walks in. So, while they’re distracted, the guys slip by, reach the computer...”

(“And the rest is as easy as pie.”) added Riptide, who was sitting at the table with us. He had a couple of bandages along his chest after the Razor Leaf he took yesterday. (“Hmm... I could use some pie.”)

~~~~~

“You have got to be kidding me.”

The Super Ultra Happy Cosmetics Store was just as advertised; large, pink and smelled like a rain forest. By that, I mean wet, damp and muddy.

“This,” I pointed at the monstrosity, my eyes wide in disbelief. “Is where the green lipstick came from?!”

“Yes, unfortunately.” Chelc said, feeling horrible inside. I gaped in disbelief.

“Still want to go with the plan now, Mr. Sarcastic?” asked Rasheed, laughing.

“Oh, bite me.” I growled, starting to lead the group inside. I pushed and held open the doors so they could enter. I caught a breif glimpse inside; pink, pink and more pink. It was enough to make me sick. Before I could say anything, though, the attendants arrived.

Dressed in nothing but pink clothing, they caught sight of Yellow, Stacee and Chelc and began to bombard them with new products. I caught Rasheed’s eye and motioned to slip away. We barely managed to do so, though.

“Where’s the main computer?” Rasheed asked me, eyeing the blueprints I managed to “borrow” from a friend of mine.

“Here,” I pointed. “Behind the storeroom. Good place to start, I guess.” I looked up and noticed the security guard standing there. “Ah...”

“They a problem?”

“Not for me. If it was you, maybe.” I replied, approaching the guard and downing him with a punch to the gut. He collapsed to the floor and I slipped inside. “Keep watch,” I hissed to Rasheed before the door closed behind me.

The storeroom was dark and cold. Giant shelves towered over me, filled with cardboard boxes. I looked around and consulted my blueprint. Then I started off in the right direction and soon found what I was looking for; a normal, everyday desktop computer. No one was sitting there, but the screen-saver caught my eye.

I watched the red “R” bounce around the blackened background and felt my blood heat up. I sighed, turned, and walked away.

~~~~

“You have got to be kidding me.” Yellow said when I told everyone back at the Gym. Ash and Misty were missing again, but that wasn’t important.

“I’m not kidding,” I replied dryly, turning on the PC in the lobby. If these people were behind this whole thing, I was gonna need extra firepower.

“It’s not all bad,” Stacee said from behind her magazine. “We’re that much closer to getting Ash and Misty back together.”

“That is true.” I replied, attaching the retrieved Poké Balls to my belt before shutting the PC off. “We won’t do anything now, because we’re gonna need to train.”

“Ooh, I know!” piped up Chelc. “Rasheed can train us!”

I groaned, rolling my eyes. How long was this going to continue?

To be continued...

~~~~~

Next chapter:
    "Surprise Invasion! The Five Stalkers storm in!"
    With the makers of the green lipstick revealed, there's one thing to do before the mistress is identified: attack the hidden base of operations!
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 2nd February 2008 at 1:18 AM.

Oooh, this was an interesting chapter.

Yellow, however, stayed there, still looking at me. I looked back.

“Don’t have a room?” I asked, taking off my straw hat to place on the dresser.

‘Couldn’t find a free one,” she admitted. “Can I stay with you?”

Those words echoed in my head, bouncing around like ping-pong balls. I could’ve sworn another girl was speaking, and I could feel something pulling at my heartstrings. “... I suppose. Better me than with that Rasheed guy.” I said finally, grabbing my backpack. “Use the bed. I’ll take the floor.”
    *grins* Aww, that's a sweet scene. I like how you let me use the bed, so polite. ^^

“Blue’s always grumpy in the morning.” Yellow replied, sipping some orange juice. She was in a pretty good mood for someone who shared my dislike of mornings.
    Yays, another points. I'm normally cheerful/tired in the mornings unless I'm woken up in a rude way. Kudos to you. ^^

I smirked. Truth was, I was woken at sunrise by Yellow going in for a shower. I had let myself open my eyes the slightest. I remember seeing a towel and lots of leg. Because of my sleep-deprived brain, I thought, for one wild split-second, that May was here... but then my conscience was more than happy to remind me that she and I were done for good.
    *smiles* I should have known you would put something like this. xD

“You have got to be kidding me.”
    “You have got to be kidding me.” Yellow said when I told everyone back at the Gym.
    Ha ha, I love how we end up reacting the same way. Just something I noticed. :3

Overall, an amusing chapter. I like how you and MR wouldn't get along for the most part but ended up working together. xD Also like the mention of Altra in there. =D

Let's hope Ash and Misty are well. =x

MM89: Heh, I couldn't resist. Glad you liked this chapter... but it's gonna get better. You'll enjoy it. =P

Hee, cute. The cosmetics store doesn't seem the type for Rocket business, but you can never tell with those guys.

Training like physical training, or Pokemon training?

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

gladdecease: You'd think they'd learn by now, but I guess not. And Pokémon training. It's kinda the only real context you can use in forums like these. =P

Sorry for the double-post, but I've finished chapter 4.

Chapter 4 - "The Five Stalkers invade! Surprise Battle in the Elevator Shaft!"

Everyone went to their separate rooms after a rather tense afternoon. There had been an incident involving the Gym pool, a packet of ketchup, an irritated electric mouse, and, of course, Salamence. I went outside, slamming the front doors as I did so, despite a desperate Yellow’s protest.

“Damn,” I muttered, cracking open all of my Poké Balls. Riptide, Altra and Salamence appeared as usual and, understanding the situation almost instantly, went about to stretch. I looked at the other creatures I had taken from the PC.

The first was a large, blue stag beetle. A single long horn protruded from its forehead between two yellow eyes. Powerful arms flexed and knees bend, Atlas the Heracross looked up at me curiously. I reached into my backpack and tossed him a jar of golden syrup; honey. Atlas beamed and twisted open the lid, gulping the snack down.

The second Pokémon I released resembled a cross between molten lava and a large lizard. Scaly arms of a bright red tipped with five sharp claws twitched. The metal bands on the Magmar’s ankles and neck shined in the light from it’s tail-flame. (“Hey, boss.”) Komet managed, uncontrollable shakes spreading through his body.

(“I told you before, Komet,”) spoke the final monster, a shark-dragon hybrid. A large fin shot out from Dents’ back, a small notch on the inner side, indicating he was of the more masculine of his species. The similar fins on his forearms adjusted to the warm temperature of the evening. (“You have Parkinson’s.”)

(“I do not!”) Komet said disgustedly, looking at the Garchomp, his head bobbing despite his disapproval.

(“You do too,”) Atlas agreed, sucking the last bits of honey off his front claws.

(“Stay out of this!”)

Dents folded his arms (with some difficulty) and titled his large head down to face me. (“What’s wrong, boy?”)

“I’ve got a riddle,” I answered, changing out of my jeans, jacket and t-shirt into some old gi from when I had a brief practice session with a Hitmonlee. “What flies really fast, causes a lot of destruction, yet is still incredibly stupid?”

(“A missile,”) guessed Riptide, walking over to where I was and bowing slightly to Atlas.

(“Dents.”) Salamence grinned at his fellow dragon. (“Sure, he can go Mach 5, but he’s dumb as a doorknob.”)

“So are you,” I pointed out, starting to do some stretches. “Anyone else?”

(“A rocket,”) Altra’s voice soothed the rough tensions of my team as she landed beside Komet. (“We’re dealing with Team Rocket again,”)

“But not the two lower-ranked members.” I added. “The real deal. I haven’t worked out all the kinks in the plan yet, but we’re training for now. Atlas, Riptide, you two are with me. Komet, keep practicing that move I taught you the other day. Dents, go with Altra and Salamence. And no out-of-control sandstorms.” I shouted to the departing monster’s back, who simply raised a claw in acknowledgment.

Atlas was now jumping around like a hyper-active Combee. (“Man, I can’t wait! I’m so pumped!”)

Riptide rolled his eyes and gripped the Bug-type by his horn. (“Calm down, squirt.”) He opened his hand and Atlas landed on his rear before looking at me. (“What do you wanna do?”)

“We’ve battled Team Rocket before,” I reminded the mudfish, setting my straw hat on my backpack. “And every time, there’s at least one physical fight. No Pokémon.” I replied to Atlas’s look. The insect was still a relatively young creature, so he was a bit naive.

(“You’re not strong enough.”) paraphrased Riptide, already down on all fours and firing an Ice Beam at a wild Gengar attempting to spook Komet. (“You can still bust apart wood.”)

“I know,” I started to tense up my muscles, then relaxed, breathing. “But you two are my best physical fighters here. Especially you, Atlas. So we’ll exercise together.”

(“Sounds good,”) piped up Atlas, grinning, punching an invisible foe. (“Let’s get started.”)

“Yeah,” I watched Altra and Salamence loop around in the sky, firing off combined Dragonbreaths and Flamethrowers. Salamence roared in delight, being able to soar as high he wanted. “Let’s.”

~~~~~

The next morning, all five of us–Chelc, Stacee, Rasheed, Yellow and I–stood in front of the poster on the rear wall of the Celadon Game Corner. I keep glaring at the drunken gamblers trying to make a pass at Chelc and Yellow.

Rasheed slid the poster aside and pressed the switch behind. The clunk told us the hidden stairs had appeared and one by one, we snuck down into the Rockets’ secret base.

“Quiet.” observed Stacee, sounding more confident than when we first arrived in the green-tinted city.

Too quiet. I thought, reminded of those old western movies where the sheriff arrives at the saloon and the bad guys start shooting at him when he least expects it.

“What do you think?” Rasheed asked. I had no clue why he was asking me for my opinion. No one else seemed to care about it.

“Well...” Chelc started, looking a little fearful yet excited. “I-I think we should–”

“OOIIII! ROCKET MEMBERS! COME ON OUT SO WE CAN KICK YOUR BUTT!” Yellow and I both called out at the same time, cupping our hands over our mouths to amplify the dare. She gleamed at me, and for the first time in a while, I smiled with such warmth and...

“You called?” Apparently, the black-clad soldiers had heard us and now made us the island in a sea of darkness.

“Yeah,” I said, grinning like a loon, adrenaline rushing through my veins. “And might I say... your room service sucks!” Then I leashed out a snap-kick to the first Rocket who spoke.

Everything happened at once. Lights flashed like a disco ball, and swarms of Zubats, Raticates and Grimers were unleashed. Stacee’s Gardevoir, with a long, white dress-like body and green “hair”, attacked with a massive Psychic attack, dropping the Poison-types like flies.

I downed more Rockets with punches and kicks, sometimes leaping onto their backs. The rush was amazing. I could spot openings and make good use of them. I spotted one guard trying to get Yellow, who was busy fending off a rabid oversized rat. I jumped up and drove my toes into his neck, sending him flying.

The sound caused Yellow to whip around. She saw me and sighed. “Th-thanks..”

“Not a problem,” I replied, downing the final Rocket with a punch to the face, blood gushing from his nose. “Everyone finished? Good. Everyone ready to move on? Close enough.”

~~~~~

It took a while, but we finally got past the Spin Pads, found the Elevator Key, and were now moving the sluggish metal-trap-of-death. I never liked elevators so much. I also thought I was developing claustrophobia. Why was I sweating so much? Was the air always this thick...?

CLUNK. CREAK. THUMP.

“... Why did the elevator stop?” I squeaked, gripping the metal hand-rails so tight my knuckles were turning white. “Please tell me we’re at the right floor.”

Chelc pointed to the light-up buttons above the door. “We’re stuck between the third and fourth floors.”

KER-THUNK. That sound came from above, on the elevator roof. I saw the dents and holes. Jagged holes. “Ugh...” I looked at everyone else and the look on their faces were twisted into fear and confusion. There was only one thing left to do.

“Dents! Atlas!” I tossed the two Poké Balls up the large hole being torn off. Dents was lifted into the air by the momentum and drove his claws into the walls of the elevator shaft. I grabbed his tail at the last moment, landing on his back. Atlas hovered nearby, wings buzzing. I watched the purple spike monster, begin hacking away at the sheet metal, the screams of Chelc and Yellow echoing in my ears.

“Atlas, distract it!” I called, watching the beetle slam into the Nidoking at full speed, evoking a roar. I looked down to everyone in the elevator. “Grab Dents’ tail and start climbing!”

(“You gotta be kidding me.”) Dents groaned, his claws sliding an inch or two down the shaft. (“I won’t take this much weight...”)

“The door to the last floor is shut!” Rasheed pointed out. “If we can’t get it open, we’ll stuck in here!”

Yellow reached up and grabbed Salamence’s Ball from my belt, opening it. “Salamance, Flamethrower that door!”

The dragon blinked, wings flapping to keep him airborne. (“I’m sorry. Are you my Trainer?”)

“NOW!” I yelled at him, such anger in my voice I had never heard before. I released Altra as well so Chelc and Stacee could ride her to safety.

(“Fine, fine...”) He twisted his neck and let out a stream of fire, melting the door. I followed one of the molten drops of metal fall and hit the Nidoking between the eyes just as it smashed Atlas into the shaft wall.

Recalling Atlas as I jumped over onto Salamence’s back, I pulled Yellow behind me. “C’mon!” Everyone jumped through the melted door, Stacee leaping onto Altra just as the Nidoking attacked blindly, slicing the elevator cables.

Salamence landed with just a shock that Yellow shrieked and fell off. I caught her and held her close as we went tumbling around the floor. I lost all feeling in my chest and blacked out for a second, the roar of Nidoking echoing down the shaft.

We met each other’s eye as we caught our breath. Yellow blushed and turned away. I loosened my grip so she could get up. I recalled my three dragons and checked to make sure I still had my straw hat.

“W-wow,” breathed Stacee, falling against the wall, running a hand through her hair.

“Since when do Nidokings live in elevator shafts?” pondered Rasheed, looking as though he should’ve handled the situation.

“Since,” answered a silky venomous voice from the far end of the room. “You little brats entered my hideout. I must say I am severely disappointed. Now I will have to kill all five of you, even though you managed to survive so far...”

To be continued...

~~~~~

Next chapter:
    "The Master Plan! Giovanni's Desire and the Strongest Pokémon!"
    Granting the Stalkers' last request, Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, explains his plan to unleash the Strongest Pokémon to destroy Kanto and rule over it anew. But what did ruining Ash and Misty's marriage have to do with it? What exactly are the "Drones" and what part do they take in this? Tune in next time to find out!
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 7th February 2008 at 7:53 AM.

YAY, NEW CHAPTER!

I love the beginning of this chapter how it had to do with the Pokemon interacting. It's just pretty fun to see in the chapters.

“OOIIII! ROCKET MEMBERS! COME ON OUT SO WE CAN KICK YOUR BUTT!” Yellow and I both called out at the same time, cupping our hands over our mouths to amplify the dare. She gleamed at me, and for the first time in a while, I smiled with such warmth and...
    Aww, that's so funny! xDDDDD I can picture that into my head, especially the smiling. <3

I spotted one guard trying to get Yellow, who was busy fending off a rabid oversized rat. I jumped up and drove my toes into his neck, sending him flying.

The sound caused Yellow to whip around. She saw me and sighed. “Th-Thanks..”
    That's kind of you to do. <3

Yellow reached up and grabbed Salamence’s Ball from my belt, opening it. “Salamance, Flamethrower that door!”

The dragon blinked, wings flapping to keep him airborne. (“I’m sorry. Are you my Trainer?”)

“NOW!” I yelled at him, such anger in my voice I had never heard before.
    xD! That's so typical of Salamence to do.

Salamence landed with just a shock that Yellow shrieked and fell off. I caught her and held her close as we went tumbling around the floor. I lost all feeling in my chest and blacked out for a second, the roar of Nidoking echoing down the shaft.

We met each other’s eye as we caught our breath. Yellow blushed and turned away. I loosened my grip so she could get up.
    *blushes* So evil, making me blush this early in the morning. xD

“Since,” answered a silky venomous voice from the far end of the room. “You little brats entered my hideout. I must say I am severely disappointed. Now I will have to kill all five of you, even though you managed to survive so far...”
    Bring it on, old man! >O

... Sorry, couldn't resist. xD

But anyways, I thought this chapter was interesting. I love all of the action that happened here, especially from the elevator scene. Now, you're going to make me avoid the elevator at college and use the stairs, wth. xD But yes, I'm dying to know what happens next! Keep it up! I know we'll beat the hell out of him unless you're planning to make us lose on purpose?! And then we'll escape! :O But naaah, or maybe. .__. Don't mind me, I'm still in crack morning mode. xD Something tells me that one of Stalkers is going to be in real danger. Why? I have absolutely no clue. xD

That's enough of my babbling. Good luck writing the next chapter, Blue-kun! *runs off*

MM89: Glad you enjoyed the chapter. It was a lot of fun to write. And I'm not going to ruin anything; it's best you just read as things go along and find out for yourself. =P

I agree with your preview-of-next-time. What does ruining someone's marriage have to do with ruling the worl--I mean Kanto region? Very curious...

The fights were a lot of fun to read--a nice mix of Pokemon fights and human fights.

Please, excuse me for not being able to tell the difference last chapter. It has really been too long since I read a Pokemon fic that actually talked about Pokemon training. >>;

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

gladdecease: You'll find out soon enough. The fights were fun to write, too. And don't worry about it. Stuff happens.

I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON. D: There isn't a lag atm, so this should go through...I hope.

“Ooh, I know!” piped up Chelc. “Rasheed can train us!”
    I'm so dirty.

AKLJSD WE WERE IN AN ELEVATOR IN CHAPTER 4. HELL YEAH. That's amazing. EW THE DRUNKEN GAMBLERS. I love how Kris shouts out OOIIIII. XD You two are adorable in these chapters, btw. It also seems like you and MR have some sort of rivalry going on...or not?

Um...there isn't much else I can say. I never see any mistakes or anything, so...yeah. >_> I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Post the next chapter soon, plz - I love this way too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast