View Poll Results: From the past 2 series, which is your favourite battle scene / Pokemon battle so far?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tyranitar vs Blaziken (Series 1, Episode 2, Chapter 4)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack Vs Cassandra (Series 1, Episode 3, Chapter 5)

0 0%
  • Black Jack Vs Mewtwo (Series 1, Episode 4, Chaptesr 2 – 3)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack Vs Ash (Series 1, Episode 7, Chapters 2 – 4)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack and Ash Vs William Mane (Series 1, Episodes 9 and 10)

2 6.90%
  • Ash Vs Mutant Kecleon (Series 2, Episode 5, Chapter 2)

3 10.34%
  • Wes and co. Vs Team Dark's tank (Series 2, Episode 3, Chapter 2 - 3)

1 3.45%
  • Black Jack Vs Damien Tusk (Series 2, Episode 10, Chapters 1 – 2)

1 3.45%
  • Black Jack, Ash and Wes Vs Team Dark’s psycho pokemon (Series 2, Episode 11, Chapter 1 – 3)

5 17.24%
  • Other (Please Specify in post)

2 6.90%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Impact 3 (Rated PG13)

Master of Legends Guest

: ) you got your taranitor avvy back. Assisted? You mean helping hand? I am not sure, but anyway yah i loved your chapter (I'm trying to make my posts less messy : ) lol)

both were great. sorry about what i said last time. i don't even know what i meant.
    Monkey see
    Monkey do
    Monkey just made a fool of you.

Mindripper: Thanks for the review, mate. Yes, I remember you saying that you liked the name Black Jack. I named him that because of his anti-social behaviour but he has a good side. And the humour, you haven’t seen nothing yet. *Thinks of more stupid things for Jerry to do and say*

So, you spotted the part where Black Jack did what Eddie Guerrero used to do.

The green dinosaur quickly walked ahead of Black Jack and kneeled down with his head leaning forward. Black Jack saw what his pokemon’s intention was as he quickly ran up towards him from behind and leapt on his shoulder; he then leapt off and crash-landed on top of his enemies, not only knocking them but his teammates down as well. “(Lucha libre)!” his Nidoking roared excitedly after he saw the stunt Black Jack performed.

A/N: In memory of Eddie Guerrero, 1967-2005
    Yeah, I do watch wrestling, but not a lot because I don’t have a good cable so I watch him on WWE.com. He was a brilliant performer in the ring and a great person in real life. Eddie, we all miss you dearly and condolences to your family.

Once again, MR, thank you.

MOL: Yep, I brought the old avvy back because I thought of something humorous in my user title. If he was my real assistant, yes, he would help me with stuff… mainly by beating up people who intends to bug me. You already reviewed but thanks for doing that again.

Legendaryrider: Thanks for the review. That's okay... I don't know what you meant either.

Further note: Sorry that it's not updated today but I've been a little bit busy recently, with all this uni work, checking up on my Christmas One-Shots and such. I promise to update soon.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 5th December 2005 at 11:03 AM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Chapter 3

The third out of Black Jack’s predicted top four was Alice, his niece, and QT. She came out with a couple of apples while QT flew to the center of the stage while the host introduced her while crowd applauded.

“Ready, QT?” Alice called to him.

“Toge toge!” QT cried while nodding, signalling that he was ready.

“Go!” Alice yelled as she tossed the two fruits into the air. “Psychic and Metronome!”

The Togetic quickly looked up at the two apples and glowed energetically blue, stopping the two apples as they also glowed the same colour while he slowly moved his paws from left and right.

While still glowing, QT leapt into the air and used his paws as knives to quickly peel off a small amount of skin off the apple. Then, he fell and landed safely on his feet with the apples safely in his paws. He showed the apples with the beautifully carved Chinese symbols to the audience while the big screen displayed the apples while the audience looked on in amazement.

“I have no clue what it says but that looks way cool,” Jerry said impressed.

“That’s Chinese for Blooming Flower,” Black Jack said. “There’s a saying in this, ‘a flower that blooms is the most beautiful’.”

“Huh? What does that mean?” Keith asked, slightly confused.

“Let’s just say that I always find her very special.”

“Yeah…” Keith said while he thought deeply about her.

“How do you know that, boss?” Jerry asked.

“Chan taught me.”

“Isn’t a trainer supposed to teach pokemon stuff?”

“Jerry, sometimes a trainer needs to learn a few things from his pokemon. Keep that in mind.”

“Okay, QT,” Alice called to her Togetic. “Use Psychic and Metronome again!”

“Toge!” QT chirped loudly as he tossed them up into the air again and glowed energetically as he moved his paws from left to right and back. He stopped glowing and leapt up into the air and began slashing at the apples in a quick and graceful way while the apples stayed airborne.

QT fell and safely landed on his feet as the apples fell safely into his paws. He raised them close to his face and gave them a gentle blow. Like small pink cherry blossoms, small and flat pieces of the apples began to float around the studio, much to astonishment of the audience.

“Wow!” Keith said in amazement. “Feels like I’m watching the mask of Zorro.”

Jerry grabbed one of the floating pieces of the apple and placed it in his mouth. “Mmm, tasty,” he said.

While the crowd applauded, Alice and QT gave a polite bow to them and then to the judges as they showed her the total score, which was 28.9. Despite that it was lower score that Peach and Dawn’s, Alice was still happy because of the effort that they both put into this performance.

The final contestant of the top eight was Drew as he confidently walked onto the stage with Roselia as the host introduced him to the audience. While he and his Roselia walked to the center of the stage, most of the girls in the audience screamed for him because of his popularity in pokemon contests and his good looks.

As the audience quietened down, an orchestral music was being played in the background. “Roselia, use Magical Leaf,” Drew instructed calmly.

The beautiful petal pokemon danced gracefully around the stage while shooting a number of leaves out of her flower-like paws while the leaves changed into sorts of beautiful colours, such as maroon red and sky blue as they start drift down slowly.

“That’s great, Roselia,” Drew said. “Now use your Petal Dance.”

Roselia continued dancing to the music as she shot out small petals out of her paws and then stopped and raised both of them in the air and then started to spin when the music started to play dramatically. Her spinning was so fast that she created a tornado; it was powerful enough to move around the leaves and petals in circles but it did not vacuum the audience members.

“Okay, Roselia,” Drew called. “Stop and use your Sunny Day.”

As the music started playing slowly and calmly, the little petal pokemon stopped spinning and kneeled down while glowing energetically like that sun that shines in the bright blue sky. While she did, the petals and leaves also started to shine beautiful colours as they slowly started to move in circles and drift downwards, much to the crowds’ amazement.

After the music finished playing, she stood up and bowed to the audience, signalling that the performance was finished and the audience gave a standing ovation. Drew and Roselia turned towards the judges and they responded by giving him a total score of 29.7. Roselia and Drew gave them a nod signalling a thank you and then walked off the stage.

After the final contestant performed and receiving his score, the show host walked up to the stage with the microphone in hand. “Now! Let’s see the top four scores to see who gets to be in the top four!” the host yelled as the big screen of the studio displayed the top four contestants, which were Dawn, Peach, Alice and Drew. These were the four contestants that Black Jack predicted that would be in the top four. “Congratulations!” he yelled enthusiastically. “Come on out guys!”

The four trainers with their respective pokemon walked on to the stage waving happily at the audience, apart from Drew who kept his cool. “You guys have now made it to the top four… which now has a twist,” the host said. “Instead of having to do more performances, you four will now have a free-for-all pokemon battle to determine the winner of the Golden Ribbon contest.”

Everyone became shocked and surprised of that announcement, except Jerry who showed a look of understanding. “Oh, so that’s how the judges get to leave early,” he said.

“What do you mean?” Keith asked.

“Well, Karen’s got some home emergency with her dog pokemon, Bill Fireman’s just remembered that he has a doctor’s appointment and Brian feels like having a long lunch. I heard it from some guy while I was getting us the drinks.”

“As much as I hate to see how lazy and disorganised the judges are, having this kind of round is a good idea,” Black Jack said. “A very good idea.”

“The same rules apply from your usual battling rounds in pokemon contests,” the host said. “Only it’ll have four of the contestants battling at the same time. For those of you who don’t know the rules of this round then I’ll explain. The judges will judge on how the pokemon attacks look, based on their beauty, coolness, cuteness, smartness, and toughness, adding and decreasing their points in the process. If the pokemon is unable to battle, he or she will be eliminated and the battle will continue until the last pokemon remains, thus making him or her the winner. If the time limit of five minutes run out, the winner will be decided by how many points they have.”

The remaining contestants were given a half hour recess to prepare for their upcoming battle round and they were sent to their dressing rooms. “Should we get to the back?” Jerry asked.

“Let’s go,” Black Jack said as they got up from their seats. As they got up, Black Jack and Keith noticed the determined look on Alice’s face.

Alice and QT quickly made their way back to her dressing room. She quickly picked up a ‘do not disturb’ sign she found on her desk and hanged it outside on her doorknob. She then shut and locked her dressing room door.

While she prepared, her uncle and friends reached her dressing room door and looked at the sign. “Do not disturb?” Jerry read out loud. “Why would she want to keep us out? Should we at least check on how she’s doing?”

“No,” Black Jack replied as he remembered the determined look on Alice’s face. “She said that she wants to do this alone.”

“She needs our help, doesn’t she?” Keith asked.

“We already are by being here for her.”

After hearing that response, he remembered how determined Alice was on winning the Golden Ribbon contest and showed a small smile. “Yeah,” he said to himself. “She’ll be okay.”

They started walking back to the audience balcony. “I keep on wondering, Black Jack,” Keith said. “If she wants to be a pokemon master, why is she determined to win this contest?”

“It’s because of the promise she made to QT,” Black Jack said. “Back when QT was a Togepi, he and Alice enjoyed watching a lot of Pokemon Contests on TV. I think that watching them somehow inspired QT and Alice to participate in those contests and become the best there is.”

“Man, that’s some big stuff,” Jerry said sounding impressed.

“I know. Doing two different things at the same time is a hard thing to do,” Keith said.

“No, I mean check out the size of that hot dog!” Jerry corrected as he pointed at a nearby fast food stand while Black Jack and Keith gave him a dull look.

The half hour recess was up and the host called each of remaining contestants out while the audience applauded for them, knowing that they would be seeing a great upcoming battle.

The contestants and their pokemon took their places of the battlefield, each one standing at one side, ready to battle. Each contestant had determined looks on their faces, knowing that this would be a tough battle.

“Contestants, when I say go, that’ll your turn to go,” the host announced. “In 5… 4… oh, what the heck, GO!” he finished as he ran off the field.

“Coral! Use Water Gun on QT!” Dawn instructed.

“Roselia! Use your Razor Leaf attack!” Drew ordered.

“Use Assist, Smitty!” Peach yelled.

“Get ready to dodge with your Fly attack, QT!” Alice yelled.

The pokemon did as they were instructed as they start to use their moves… but suddenly, some rumbling was felt and heard throughout the building. This distracted the pokemon from their attacks as they and the others wondered what was going on.

“Er… this rumbling… it’s part of this round, right?” Jerry asked worriedly. “It’s either that or it’s something I ate…”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More coming! Reviews please!
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 13th December 2005 at 11:06 AM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

great chapter as usual!i really like that the judges were so irresponsible leaving early!tsk tsk!
    I am no longer into Pokemon. I believe this will be the last time I visit these forums. Farewell.

“Man, that’s some big stuff,” Jerry said sounding impressed.

“I know. Doing two different things at the same time is a hard thing to do,” Keith said.

“No, I mean check out the size of that hot dog!” Jerry corrected as he pointing at a nearby fast food stand while Black Jack and Keith gave him a dull look.
    That was just so silly; I loved it. Definitely a laugh moment. ^_^

A nifty thing done, there, with the apples. I would have never thought of that. That was really cool.

Looks like something really big is about to happen...Awesome. ^_^
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Powell
    Chapter 3

“Er… this rumbling… it’s part of this round, right?” Jerry asked worriedly. “It’s either that or it’s something I ate…”
    hahaha thats funny!! great explination.
    go keep going
    Monkey see
    Monkey do

SSW: Thanks, mate. I like writing those judges. ^^

Sike Saner: I got Jerry to say something there, I enjoy writing him too, and the apples scene. You're right, something big is about to happen... now you're wondering what it could be.

Legendaryrider: Thanks. I will and you will be reading.

Spoiler for next chapter:     Spoiler:
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 19th December 2005 at 2:09 PM. Reason: Changing spoiler

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Nice chapter BP! Sweet humour
    Really like it mate!

KIU

-D_C-
    All your base are belong to US.

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Dark_Charizard: Thanks, mate. I've been in a humorous mood recently.

Hey, PI fans. Got a present for you lot.

Chapter 4

Everyone became startled of the rumblings that were occurring inside and around the building, except Black Jack who kept his cool. He looked towards the stage and sensed something bad coming. “Alice! It’s coming from that wall! Watch out!” he yelled in alarm.

Alice heard her uncle calling towards her and also and also sensed that the rumbling was coming from behind as she ran out of the way while the other contestants walked away as well. Suddenly, a huge vehicle crashed into the walls, shocking everyone in the studio.

As the dust cleared, the vehicle appeared to be a huge blue army-like tank with a white skull printed at the side of it. “Ocean…” Black Jack and Keith snarled in unison.

Team Ocean grunts ran into the scene from the huge hole of the wall and surrounded the tank. The top on top of the tank opened and another Team Ocean member climbed out while holding a megaphone. He was standing six foot tall, and was wearing much the same as his comrades but he had red sideburns, beard and an eye patch. He raised his megaphone up to his lips and spoke into it. “Black Jack and Keith Marsden! We demand that you surrender yourselves! Act otherwise, and these people shall suffer!” he yelled.

“And I thought that Brian Powell was a rude punk,” Jerry said, not liking that man’s attitude.

“How did they find us here?” Keith whispered to Black Jack.

“They must have some spy around here looking for us,” Black Jack replied. “Move, Jerry.”

“You’re giving yourself up to them?” Jerry asked in disbelief.

“Move it,” Black Jack said as he got up from his seat.

“Black Jack, wait,” Keith said, touching his arm to get his attention. “I’m sorry I dragged you into this.”

Black Jack, showing an expressionless look on his face, moved his arm away from Keith and slowly moved down towards the stage while Keith followed. Everyone in the audience, knowing how strong Black Jack was, cried for him to not give himself up to them. “What is the boss doing?” Jerry asked himself, confused and saddened. Why was Black Jack following the villain’s demands?

“Uncle! What are you doing?” Alice yelled as she and QT attempted to run to protect them but was being held back by Dawn and Peach, knowing how dangerous it would be to get a friend in danger.

Black Jack and Keith stepped onto the stage and they both looked up at the man with the megaphone. “Before you guys take me in I want to make a couple of favours,” Black Jack said.

“Well, I am a man who allow others to have their last requests before I… you know,” the man replied using the megaphone. “Now, tell me what’s yours?”

“First, tell me and the other guys who you guys are,” Black Jack said.

“Very well,” the man replied, knowing that Team Ocean would themselves known to the world sooner or later. He turned towards the audience members and spoke into the megaphone. “My name is Rick, one of the high ranked officers of Team Ocean. We plan to take control of this world by we capture all strong water pokemon and all water pokemon masters. Then, and only then, everyone will fear us and me!”

Rick lowered his megaphone and turned his attention back to his two hostages. “Any other requests?” he asked.

“Yeah, pass me the megaphone,” Black Jack said as he pointed to the object.

Rick showed a confused face but he tossed it to him. Black Jack caught it and looked at for a few seconds before holding it near his mouth and began speaking into it, getting the audience’s attention. “After twenty five years of doing this, you’d think I’d get bored and give up on my life and this little hobby,” he said.

He quickly threw the megaphone at one of the grunts directly in the forehead, knocking him down and out, much to everyone’s shock. He then charged towards the grunts while the pokeballs attached to his belt opened, releasing his pokemon as they got ready to get into this upcoming brawl. The Ocean grunts took their chance to throw out their pokeballs releasing their aquatic pokemon.

Keith blinked numerous times in surprise but finally came to realise that Black Jack was toying with the enemy. “He lied,” Keith sneered as he took out a pokeball off his belt. “Go! Skarmory!”

A large steel armoured bird materialised from a strange red energy, letting out a screech after being released from the pokeball.

“Hey! Let me have some fun here!” Jerry yelled as he ran down to the stage, taking out his and tossing it out. “Get’m, Jacky!”

The fighting-type pokemon materialised as he became released yelling out his battle cry. “Jacky!” Jerry yelled as he pointed at a large crab with a huge clamping claw. “Attack that Kingler with your Tackle attack!”

Jacky posed like a martial artist before running towards the Kingler, attempting to slam himself onto his face. The huge crab shot out a beam of bubbles out of his mouth towards the now shocked Hitmonlee, too shocked to stop running.

“Skarmory! Use Protect to protect Jacky!” Keith yelled.

The metal bird quickly flew down between Jacky and the Bubblebeam attack while an energetic sphere surrounded her. The kicking Pokemon got knocked down, but not hurt, by the sphere while numerous bubbles hit it but failed to penetrate.

After the last bubble hit the shield, it quickly disappeared. Skarmory landed safely on her feet while Jacky lifted up his legs and lower back, he quickly leapt from his higher back and landed on his feet. They both looked at each other and Jacky held a thumb up, appreciating what his newfound friend had just done.

“Wow,” Keith said, sounding impressed. “What move was that?”

“I think it was called a Chinese pick up,” Jerry answered. “The boss’s Blaziken taught it to him.” He noticed a Golduck running towards Skarmory. “Jacky! Protect Skarmory with your Hi Jump Kick against that Golduck!”

The Hitmonlee leapt on Skarmory’s back and then jumped towards the opposition, he performed a spinning cartwheel-like kick, slamming his foot on top of Golduck’s head, knocking him out unconscious.

Keith looked on in an impressed way and then looked back at Jerry, who was showing a small smile. “For a jerk… you’re not… all that bad,” Jerry said. “I think I may be a bigger jerk than you.”

Keith smiled back in response. “I agree,” he said. “But for a loser, you’re not all that bad either.”

He let out his hand to offer Jerry a handshake of friendship. Jerry smiled and shook his hand in response. They both realised that they would have to be friends at some level, not just for Alice but for themselves too. “Looks like I’ll have to put with you for a while,” Jerry said.

“Fine with me,” Keith replied.

“Hey, boys!” Black Jack yelled from a distance. “You’re missing out on some fun here!”

After hearing that, they both turned their focus back on to the battle scene.

As the battling continued, Drew saw a number of Ocean grunts and pokemon running towards and Roselia. “Roselia!” he yelled. “Use your Petal Dance attack!”

Roselia began to spin in one place so fast that she created a huge tornado, sucking her enemies into it. As they were getting caught inside the tornado, they were receiving cuts on their skins by the sharp edges of each petal that were being tossed around inside the whirlwind, feeling the deep sting by each cut and heavy dizziness in their heads.

After the tornado slowly vanished, the grunts fell and crashed unconsciously to the ground. “Ta-da,” Drew said arrogantly as he and Roselia bowed to the audience.

Meanwhile, Peach, Dawn and their respective pokemon were back to back while being surrounded by the grunts. “Get them!” yelled one of the grunts.

“Coral! Use your Water Gun on the floor!” Dawn instructed. Coral quickly sprayed a fountain of water to the floor around them, making some of the unsuspecting grunts slip up and fall to the floor. They had trouble getting up because of the slippery floor.

“Obstacle one done!” Peach yelled.

“Coral!” Dawn yelled.

“Smitty!”

“Iron Tail together!” they both yelled in unison.

The tails of the respective pokemon glowed vigorously as they performed somersaults while quickly slamming their high-powered tails into each of the enemies’ faces. They then noticed that there was one last grunt remaining, running towards their trainers.

He attempted to attack them with a knife but missed as the girls dodged out of the way. “Smitty! Take Down attack!” Peach yelled.

Peach ran at the speed of a shot-out bullet and then slammed her body into the grunt’s face, sending him flying into the distance and knocking him unconscious.

Smitty landed on her feet and mewed happily. Peach ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. “You were magnificent, Smitty!”

“You too, Coral,” Dawn said happily as she stroked her beautiful sea snake on the head. The Gorebyss let out some enjoying coos as she felt the delightful strokes. She looked over at the rest of the battle scene. “C’mon, Peach,” she said. “Let’s help the others out.”

“Right,” Peach said as she and Smitty helped for the rest of the battle.

Meanwhile, Another number of grunts and pokemon intended to attack Alice and her Togetic, QT. “QT! Use your Metronome!” Alice instructed. Hearing that attack, the grunts and their pokemon stayed away from Togetic as he moved his paws left to right, back and fourth. He stopped as his paws started glow bright blue.

After the glowing stopped, QT playfully jumped up and down, shocking Alice and the opposition. “A Splash!?” yelled one of the grunts in disbelief. “That’s not even an attack! C’mon, gang! Let’s get him!”

As the gang of criminals attempted to attack QT, Alice yelled for her pokemon to get out of the way. QT did so as he playfully skipped to the side, making the enemy missing him completely when they tried to tackle him.

They angrily looked at QT’s direction and he was still dancing. To them, that was like taunting. They charged towards him but the little Togetic skipped backwards until his back hit the tank. “Got you now, you little brat!” yelled one of the grunts as he and the others were getting closer.

“QT! Use Fly!” Alice yelled suddenly.

QT leapt into the air and started flapping his wings to stay airborne. The grunts completely missed and accidentally crashed into the tank getting themselves injured. QT let out a small giggle while Alice sighed in relieve.

Meanwhile Black Jack was pummelling away on Kingler with punches, kicks and headbutts. He then felt that someone hit him in the back with a foreign weapon but did not feel any as he turned around and saw a Golduck, who was now frightened, holding a steel chain. He looked at him with an annoyed look in his eyes. “I like it when a punk like you attacks me from behind,” he said with a sinister smile on his face. “It gives me a chance to do this.”

He then proceeded by grabbing Golduck by the neck and then hoisted him on his shoulder and rammed his head into the side of the tank, creating a huge dent in it.

After the damage done to the duck, he dropped him to the floor. Suddenly, Black Jack’s Tyranitar leapt from the tank and crashed his over-three hundred pound-body on top of Golduck’s crushing his insides.

Meanwhile, Chan was being surrounded by another group of grunts and had his back against a wall. But, he was not worried as he leaned confidently against the wall. The grunts were about to attack but Chan looked up, somehow getting them to look up as well.

As they did, a huge blue steel meteorite fell and crashed right on top of the grunts after Salamence released it from a great height. Chan had them fooled all along.

In another part of the battle scene, Feraligatr was relentlessly beating a large blue seal. Unknown to him, a grunt was slowly walking up from behind carrying a steel pipe while Nidoking was slowly walking behind the grunt with a steel pipe of his own.

As the grunt was about to slam his pipe on the blue crocodile’s head Chan quickly stepped in and quickly kicked him in the head, knocking him out, making Nidoking miss the grunt completely and inadvertently hit his friend on the head.

“(Ow!)” Feraligatr roared in pain. Panic-stricken, Nidoking quickly looked round and tossed the weapon to another grunt, who unwittingly caught it with his hands.

“(Who did that)?” Feraligatr snarled angrily while rubbing his aching head. He turned around to see the culprit who hit him on the head and saw Feraligatr, Chan and the grunt, who was holding the pipe in shock.

Nidoking and Chan quickly responded by pointing at the grunt. Feraligatr believed them and angrily stomped towards the frightened grunt. “(I’m gonna tear you a new something),” Feraligatr snarled angrily while Nidoking let out a small breath, not wanting to get into another fight with one of his best friends over another silly mistake.

After much brawling, Rick looked on in horror as his comrades were getting severely beaten. When the last of his comrades was knocked out, he turned around to make his getaway but was snatched by a clawed paw and a human hand, being choked simultaneously. “Look who’s left?” Black Jack sneered, who was one of the attackers holding him. “A little boy can hurt himself if he’s standing on a dangerous vehicle.”

His Tyranitar growled sinisterly with a nasty smile at the villain. He and Black Jack looked at each other in the eyes and nodded before lifting him up and slamming him through the top of the tank, smashing the top to pieces much to everyone’s shock. Rick was knocked unconscious.

He and Tyranitar jumped of the huge tank and landed safely on the floor. “(So… anything interesting happen)?” Tyranitar asked curiously, which made Black jack look back in a surprised way. “(Before all of this happened),” he finished, getting Black Jack to understand.

“I’ll tell you in a little while after this mess gets cleaned up,” Black Jack said as he looked around, seeing numerous Ocean grunts and pokemon lying injured on the floor. He then looked at the badly damaged tank.

“(I think we scratched it),” Tyranitar growled.

“Don’t worry, it’s a rental,” Black Jack replied.

“Hey, boss!” Jerry yelled from a distance, catching their attention as he and the others ran towards them. “That thing you and Tyranitar did with that Rick dude! Some people didn’t like seeing that but I don’t care cos I did!”

“You didn’t do badly yourself, Jerry,” Black Jack said, looking rather pleased for what Jerry did.

“And that trick you pulled on those pirates!” Jerry continued enthusiastically. “If we had a recording camera, you’d get an academy award!”

“Jerry…” Black Jack said.

“And I got to thank Chan for helping Jacky out with all those karate or kung-fu moves,” Jerry continued excitedly, somehow ignoring Black Jack calling him. “They were fantastic and helped me out in a big way!”

“Jerry…” Black Jack said a little bit louder, still trying to get his attention.

“And let’s not forget that you…”

“JERRY!” everyone yelled in unison.

“What?” Jerry responded, slightly startled by everyone’s yelling.

“What he means, uncle, that you did it,” Alice said as he looked up to him. “You beat that leading member.”

“I don’t think so,” Black Jack said. “WE did it. So what if I made the finishing touch on that guy, the main thing is that we worked as a team and that counts… I’m so proud of you kids.”

“You don’t show it,” Keith said, noticing his expressionless face.

Black Jack responded by looking at him and showed a small smirk on his face. “Keith, remember when you said that you were sorry about getting me into this mess?” he asked.

Keith nodded in response. “Well, you don’t have to. I haven’t fought a criminal organisation in a long time,” Black Jack said.

“You’re not mad at me?” Keith asked in surprise.

“No. If I didn’t know about this Team Ocean, this world would be in danger. Besides, it looks like that we’re going to have a bit of fun now that they’re targeting us. Somehow, it brings back the good old days.”

“So… this Team Ocean gang,” Drew said. “Why are they after you guys?”

“I’ll explain after you finish your match with the girls,” Black Jack said.

“Actually…” said a man with a loud posh accent. “There will be no final match.”

The contestants and their friends turned to the man’s attention. The man was Brian Powell holding a microphone; he was one of the three judges judging the competition. “And why’s that?” Jerry asked.

“Well, for one thing the building’s demolished and a number of arrests have to be made. It’s hardly ideal to have a contest battle now,” Brian said as he pointed to the great big hole and the criminals. “Therefore, the contest is over and done with.”

Everyone started moaning and booing, wanting to see whom the winner would be. “But,” Brian Powell continued, with assurance in his voice. “After seeing extraordinary and fantastic display, I decided to give all four of these contestants the golden ribbons because of what they did for us.”

Members of the audience began murmur loudly with each other, not knowing whether or not it was the right decision. Then they heard someone clapping and they turned their attention towards the clapper.

It was QT, Alice’s pokemon, much to everyone’s surprise. “Why, QT?” Alice asked, slightly confused.

QT chirped a lot to his trainer, trying to explain why he was clapping and agreeing with the judges decision. “Can someone tell me what’s going on here?” Brian asked.

Black Jack motioned Brian to lend him the microphone. Brian slightly hesitated after seeing what he did with the megaphone. “I’m not going hit you with it,” Black Jack said.

Being less hesitant, Brian quickly handed the microphone over to him. “QT says that his dream is to become the greatest performer the world has ever known,” Black explained, translating what the Togetic said. “Having said that, he knows that there are other performers that are just as highly determined as he is. After seeing what happened today, he’s now more determined to do the best he can to accomplish his dream. And he deeply thanks Alice, the fans and others for giving him that determination.”

After hearing that, Alice started to clap her hands agreeing with what QT said, then Dawn, then Peach with Smitty mewing approvingly, then Drew and Roselia, and then others. Soon, everyone gave a standing ovation. Black Jack was the first person that finished clapping and walked towards Brian and spoke privately to him. After a few moments, Black Jack and Brian shook hands as though they agreed on something. They then walked in opposite directions with Black Jack showing a small smile on his face.

“Uncle? What’s going on?” Alice asked curiously.

“Brian has gotten us a free dinner at the best and most expensive restaurant in Lilycove,” Black Jack said.

“Does it have an all-you-can-eat buffet?” Jerry asked excitedly.

Black Jack slowly nodded in response.

“Oh boy!” Jerry said excitedly. “Brian and the restaurant are gonna be so sorry after I’m done with the food!”

“Wait a minute,” Peach said. “What did you say to him?”

“We had words, that’s all,” Black Jack said, leaving the contest winners slightly confused. He turned towards Keith and Jerry and nodded towards them, hinting that he spoke to Brian about him and the other judges’ attempt to end the show early, which they nodded back in response and understanding.

That night, while Black Jack and the others celebrated, Ruth sat on a roof of a building looking at the almost destroyed building that Rick and his comrades caused in the distance. She heard the news of Rick and the others arrested. “Don’t you worry, brother,” she said with anger and sorrow in her voice. “I’ll avenge you.”

The next early morning, Black Jack was outside of the pokemon center doing some exercise with his pokemon. “Black Jack,” a voice called to him, catching his attention.

He turned to the person who called out his name. It was Dawn who called him out, along with Peach, Drew and his ‘cubs’. Jerry was the only person who wasn’t there; he was still at the pokemon center suffering from a stomachache after eating so much food the other night. “Thanks for everything,” she said.

“Leaving already?” Black Jack asked.

“Yeah,” Peach said. “It’s a shame that Jerry isn’t out here with us. I wanted to thank him.”

“I’ll do that for you,” Black Jack replied.

“No need,” Dawn said. “We want to thank him personally but we have places to go. Oh, and thanks for letting us know about Team Ocean. We’ll keep an eye out for them.”

“I hope so,” Black Jack said.

“Hey!” Alice said. “Next time we meet, we can have a battle.”

“That is a given,” Drew said. “Then we’ll see who the best there is out of the four of us… I.E: me.”

“Drew, you and your arrogance,” Keith said with a smirk on his face.

Everyone waved Black Jack and his ‘cubs’ goodbye as they walked their separate ways, knowing that they will meet again and never forgetting the big event they had.

Next episode: Black Jack and his cubs meet a professor who’s over-protective of his disabled daughter. They also meet up with some old friends.
    Since Christmas is coming close, I’d thought I’d make a PI version of 12 days of Christmas. Here we go...

On the nth battle with Black Jack, this is what he gave to me...

12 Bones-a-breaking
    11 Joints-a-crippling
    10 Scars-a-making
    9 Burnt marks-a-marking
    8 Punches punching
    7 Kicks-a-kicking
    6 Body slamming
    5 Cracks on the skull
    4 Hyper Beams
    3 Lost teeth
    2 Black eyes
    And a big, fat busted lip
    I have a bit of bad news everybody... after you read this chapter, this fic will be put on hold because I'm going to have a very busy month (University work and such). Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, reviews please! And happy holidays, everyone!

IMPORTANT NOTE TO MODS: I would like to ask the mods to not close or delete this thread. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 20th December 2005 at 4:47 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Black Jack motioned Brian to lend him the microphone. Brian slightly hesitated after seeing what he did with the megaphone. “I’m not going hit you with it,” Black Jack said.
    XD That's terrific.

Well, since this is going on a break for a while, it's great that you went out with a bang here. Action and lots of it! ^_^ Big fun, there. And how boss was that when Metronome turned up a SPLASH? XD That's just wonderful. And it actually turned out pretty favorably for QT, too, so there you go. Quite nice.

Love that parody! Fwee, injurious fun. ^_^ *is still chuckling in recollection of "4 Hyper Beams" XD*
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

Cheers, Sike. I struggled with this chapter, thinking about the actions and the humorous parts. I liked QT with his metronome into splash attack as well but I enjoy Black Jack and Tyranitar slamming Rick through the top of the tank the most.

Do you want to know when I thought up that parody? The night before I placed the latest chapter. Do you know how long it took me to write this parody? 5 minutes. *Reads parody again* LOL.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Reading that fight scene made me want to go out to my boxing club and take on my master. but i won't. great discription.
    Monkey see
    Monkey do

LOL. I enjoyed writing that scene, full of action and humour.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Cool chapter BP, loved the megaphone thing
    KIU

-D_C-
    All your base are belong to US.

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

mindripper Guest

Black Jack caught it and looked at for a few seconds before holding it near his mouth and began speaking into it, getting the audience’s attention. “After twenty five years of doing this, you’d think I’d get bored and give up on my life and this little hobby,” he said.
    Well, I think not!

He quickly threw the megaphone at one of the grunts directly in the forehead, knocking him down and out
    I dunno, is that possible? How hard could he have thrown the microphone!

Hmmm, other than that, everything seems to be going along pretty fine, and there was the usual dose of action, which I must say has improved from your first couple seasons, which I speedread through again the other day. Continue to write, and continue toimprove, BP! Till next chapter, cheers.

Master of Legends Guest

Thumbs up That was amazing, totaly cool

a break? *sniff*o well i guess you deserve it lol nice chappie

this chapter was pretty good

ps I have read the others and they rock
    Hey, I'm Firewater- Steel Gym Leader of the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League
    Check out the PASBL Rules Site to read up on the League, read the Getting Started Thread to learn how to make a team, and stop by our Time Out thread to chat or ask questions.

Dark_Charizard: Yep, I liked that moment as well.

Mindripper: Black Jack, he had over twenty years of travelling, fighting, taking risks, etc. He and his pokemon did so much training that they could knock you out in a single punch, but like I said before, they like to torture people.

I’ve noticed how much I improved and such. I’ll continue improving with the actions as well as the rest of fic. Thank you.

Master of Legends: Thanks for the review. Yes, I’m going on a break because of my uni work and upcoming exams… and I kid you not, they’re hard.

Firewater: Welcome to the club, mate. Thanks for the review that chapter and my past two series.

Progress report: This fic is still on a break, like the reason I said before, but I’ve been writing some stuff in my spare time.

Since this is the new year and I like to entertain people, I’m going to put on a little commercial, containing Black Jack and his pokemon saying their resolutions…

Click here for background music for this commercial (Whoever made this midi, thanks).

Nidoking: (My resolution is to lift a shoulder for a friend in need…) *Pictures himself shoulder tackling his enemies, knocking them into long distances.*

Feraligatr: (To use my head more often…) *Pictures himself headbutting his opponent on the head continuously.*

Blaziken: (To lend someone a hand every now and again…) *Uses his Fury Attack/Sky Uppercut combo by rapidly and viciously poking his opponent in the stomach before performing a thunderous jumping uppercut on his chin.*

Salamence: (To fly to the highest part of the sky…) *Pictures himself grabbing his opponent, fly high into the sky and then slamming them into the ground.*

Metagross: (To take out the trash more often…) *Pictures himself telepathically smashing his opponent over the head with trashcans.*

Tyranitar: (To improve my table manners…) *Pictures himself slamming his opponents through tables.*

Black Jack: My resolution? What do you think? *Pictures himself drinking beer and cracking skulls.*

Pokemon Impact 3!

You want action? You got action!
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 8th February 2006 at 4:36 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Hello, all. Yes, I know I said that this fic is on hold... and it still is but in between breaks between my work and exams, I've been working on this. After this chapter, it'll be put on hold... again. As a person who likes to entertain people, I hate to disappoint.

Episode 4: Helpless But Not Hopeless

Chapter 1

As the morning sun was shining down, Black Jack was strolling down a forest outside Lilycove City. He stopped in the middle of the clear path and then slowly counted down the numbers, whispering to himself in a bored tone. “Three… two… one…”

He quickly and confidently bent down as a small black dog with yellow patterns on different parts of his body jumped down from a tree where he was hiding, in an attempt to catch him by surprise.

Failing that, the dark type pokemon missed him and lost his balance, falling on his front. Black Jack walked over and looked down on him.

“So you heard him, huh?” a spiky haired teen said, feeling slightly embarrassed, as he walked out from behind a tree.

“Bre…” his Umbreon said, also feeling embarrassed but not hurt, as he got up to his feet.

“Only… a lot,” Black Jack replied to Keith. “Umbreon is still breathing too hard.” He then turned his attention to the little dog. “Umbreon, you should relax and feel the lightness of your paws, that way you would be faster than a speeding a bullet and catch your victim out, no problem.”

He heard a couple of bird pokemon squawking from a distance and turned his attention to that sound. He took out a pokeball and released his Nidoking from it.

“Nidoking, show Umbreon how you catch your prey… and this time, pounce on the victim that first comes into your view, okay? And make sure it’s not a Nidoqueen,” Black Jack said.

“(What are you talking about, Jack)?” Nidoking growled. “(It’s not my fault those Nidoqueens like me).”

In nature, female pokemon would often go for the strongest male depending on their species. For instance, Black Jack’s Nidoking, being one of the strongest Nidokings, had often attracted Nidoqueens and Nidorinas… much his fretfulness as he was so focused on his battles and exciting adventures that he, and Black Jack’s other pokemon, became oblivious to this kind of nature.

“(Anyways),” Nidoking continued. “(Watch the master, little Umbreon, and learn).”

He turned his back towards them and quickly sprinted into the forest without making any noise. Despite his large figure, he was as quick as a Dodrio.

“Now, do you hear any noise that Nidoking is making?” Black Jack asked, trying to give Keith and Umbreon a lesson.

Before Keith could answer, a loud scream of a man was heard from a distance. “I’ve heard something now,” Keith replied.

“That scream sounds familiar,” Black Jack said as he quickly ran into the forest. “Come on, Keith.”

The two humans and Umbreon ran down deep into the forest until they came across Nidoking holding his caught victim down. The victim was an old man wearing a lab coat with everyday clothing underneath; he also had grey hair and bushy eyebrows.

“Please don’t hurt me,” the old man cried in fear while Nidoking looked at him in puzzlement. “I never knew I was in your territory! I’m only here to do some exploring! I’ll leave as soon as you get off me!”

“Prof. Oak?” Black Jack said in surprise, and then he changed his expression into a small frown as he rolled his eyes when he looked at what Nidoking was doing. “C’mon, Nidoking, get off him. He’s not a Nidoqueen.”

“(Oh, ha ha! Very funny),” Nidoking growled, sounding sarcastic as he helped Prof. Oak to his feet.

“What are you doing here?” Black Jack asked.

“I arrived to the pokemon center in Lilycove City late last night, along with Gary and Tracey,” Prof. Oak replied. “Perhaps you remember them?”

“Yep, Gary’s your grandson and scientist and Tracey’s your assistant,” Black Jack replied. “I wasn’t there last night, been over at the local tavern while the kids were sleeping. Maybe they’ll bump into each other today.”

“I think so too,” Prof. Oak replied and then he noticed Keith standing next to Black Jack. “Oh, and who might you be?”

“My name is Keith Marsden, Prof. Oak. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Keith replied offering to shake his hand.

“Likewise,” Prof. Oak replied as he kindly accepted his offer.

“We can talk while we get back to the pokemon center,” Black Jack said as he returned his Nidoking. “The other cubs will be waking up soon.”

As they walked through the forest, Black Jack and Prof. Oak were having a conversation while Keith and Umbreon looked around as though they were exploring. “So, Mr. Black Jack,” Prof. Oak said. “What’s been going on with you since we last met? It’s been about three to four years since we last met, correct?”

“True,” Black Jack said. “I went and joined Alice on her pokemon journey. While I was teaching her about pokemon and life, she was doing the best she can to be the best. She became a quarter finalist in the Johto League and a semi-finalist in the Kanto league. I also had my fair share of battling… and now, here we are.”

“Quite impressive, Black Jack. With those titles, your teachings and her talent, I’m sure she’ll become a pokemon master in no time.”

“Thanks. So, what brings you here?”

“I recently received an e-mail from one of my former students Prof. Hale. He recently discovered an ancient writing carved in stone in a cave from one of the Sevii Islands and sent me a few images of them; some of them had carvings of some rare pokemon, like Mew. I checked those writings when I looked through my notes and books but they don’t seem to match or make any sense. Therefore, I thought that I should go there and do some research there.”

“Interesting. Inviting anyone?”

“Why yes. I invited others that you’re quite familiar with but I shan’t tell you yet for security reasons. There’s one more professor coming along as well, but I don’t think you met him before.”

“Try me.”

“His name is Prof. Kesner.”

“Never heard of him.”

“That’s hardly surprising. You see, not many of us hear much from him because he spends most of his time giving his daughter, Christie, some home education while his does research outside his teaching hours.”

“Schools far away from their home I take it?”

“No, Black Jack. It’s a sad story. One night, long time ago, his family was involved in a car accident. His wife never survived it and his daughter’s legs suffered an injury so bad that she could no longer walk.”

“Man, that’s bad,” Black Jack said, feeling the sadness of that story.

“Since then, Prof. Kesner feared for his daughter’s health and life and decided to take care of her from that day forward. He knew that he needed a backup plan so he caught a Gastly, which is now a Gengar, and they both trained him to protect her from danger.”

“So how old is the daughter?”

“I’m not sure, it’s been a long time since I last met them. My guess is that she’s fourteen years old. She is qualified to take an examination to become a pokemon trainer but I don’t think she intends to because of her disability.”

“[I’m thinking otherwise, Oak],” Black Jack thought to himself in suspicion.

Meanwhile, at the poekmon center cafeteria, a number of trainers and visitors were having their breakfast. Alice, Cassandra, Wally, and their pokemon finished their breakfast and talked about Alice’s contest performance and the event with Team Ocean while Jerry continued guzzling on a huge number of pancakes.

“…And for the first time, Jerry and Keith were getting along,” Alice said positively. “Isn’t that right, Jerry?”

“Not now, Alice, I’m eating pancakes here,” Jerry said back as he continued scoffing up the pancakes. Alice gave him a dull look in response.

“Didn’t he suffer from a stomach ache the other day?” Wally asked.

“Yeah,” Alice replied. “But somehow he recovered very quickly.”

“Ah… that was good,” Jerry said breathlessly as he tossed his fork down on the plate. “I’m stuffed like a Snorlax.”

“He’ll be sleeping like one next,” Cassandra whispered to Wally, making him let out a small chuckle.

“Is that you, Alice Hummingburg?” said a young man’s voice.

Everyone turned to his attention. He had black short hair with a red headband around his forehead. He also had a white lab coat over his green-buttoned shirt and jeans, along with his red and white trainers.

Alongside him was another young man with spiky brown hair and a face that a lot of girls would fall in love with. He, too, was also a lab coat over his blue-buttoned shirt, black trousers and brown shoes. Alice gasped with surprise when she recognised them both. “Tracey and Gary!” she said.

“Hi, Alice,” Tracey and Gary said in unison.

“How are things?” Tracey continued.

“Everything’s going great,” Alice replied as she stood up from her seat. “Let me introduce you to everyone. You two remember Cassandra and Wally?” she asked as she pointed to the young teens while they shook hands with them. Then, a loud snoring was heard and came from Jerry who was sleeping in his chair after eating a huge breakfast. “That’s Jerry,” she finished nervously with anime sweat drop appeared on her forehead. “He’s a pokemon trainer.”

She then introduced the pokemon to them and Tracey took out his small notepad and quickly drew pictures of each of them. Anytime he saw a pokemon with fascinating features, he would always draw sketches of them.

“So, Alice,” Gary said while Tracey drew sketches the pokemon. “How’s your uncle?”

“He’s fine. He left a note in my room this morning saying that he’s out training with Keith. He’s also a friend of mine.”

“So what kind of damages has Black Jack been doing?” Gary asked jokingly.

Alice showed a slightly serious face and motioned him to come closer so they could talk privately. They spoke about their recent encounters with Team Ocean and should be kept a secret between them for now.

“So, what brings you here?” Cassandra asked Tracey.

“Well, Prof. Oak is here and…” Tracey said before he was interrupted.

“What? The Prof. Oak?” Wally said surprised.

“Wally, you met him before,” Cassandra said, sounding slightly dull.

“I know but still he’s still the most popular guy around here.”

“Anyway,” Tracey continued. “He’s here in Lilycove city and tomorrow we’ll be taking a boat to the Seveii Islands. One of Prof. Oak’s former students, Prof. Hale discovered some ancient drawings that we couldn’t understand so we decided to go take a look ourselves.”

“Can we come and help?” Cassandra asked. “I am on holiday from my high school and Wally’s still travelling.”

“I’m sure the professor will allow it,” Tracey said.

“Hey, kids,” a familiar man’s voice said, getting everyone’s attention. “What’s going on?

“Hey, guys,” the others said as they saw Black Jack, Keith, Umbreon and Prof. Oak coming into the cafeteria.

“Hey, Professor,” Tracey said. “I was just telling Cassandra and Wally about our upcoming project. They were wondering if they could come.”

“Why, of course,” Oak replied. “If anyone’s interested they can come aboard.”

“Hey, can we come, Prof. Oak?” Alice asked in a hopeful tone.

“Maybe you better ask your uncle.”

“Can I, uncle?”

“Well… we can go to somewhere new and fresh here,” Black Jack said thoughtfully. “Why not. I just hope they have good drinks and trainers there.”

“Hello,” said a nervous man’s voice, getting their attention. As they turned their attention to him they saw a middle aged man in an old brown jacket over his white buttoned shirt and black tie. He also had short black hair, black trousers, brown shoes and a pair of glasses.

Behind him was a ghost type pokemon Gengar, who was pushing a wheelchair that had a young blond girl sitting on it. She had a short-sleeved buttoned shirt with a pink vest over it. She also had a tight pink skirt that reached down her knees, white socks and a pair of black shoes.

“Ah, Prof. Kesner and Christie,” Oak said in slight surprise. “Good to see you. How are you?”

“Quite well, Prof. Oak,” Kesner replied nervously. “I see you brought a couple of friends with you.”

“Ah, yes. Let me introduce you to everyone,” Prof. Oak said. He introduced everyone to him, including Jerry who was still sleeping. Kesner then introduced Christie, his daughter, and Gengar, who’s nickname was Shakespeare because of his liking for the stories of his favourite poet.

Black Jack motioned for Christie to come over to them while Oak and Kesner discussed on their plans for the research and travelling. Slightly hesitant of her father, she moved her head towards Shakespeare and nodded and the Gengar pushed her wheelchair over to them.

“So, Christie,” Alice said, starting a conversation. “What do you do for a living?”

“I’m a home student,” Christie said. “You’re all pokemon trainers, right?”

Everyone nodded, saying yes simultaneously but in their own words. She mentioned that she wanted to be a pokemon trainer but her paralysed legs made her unable to do so.

“Y’know,” Black Jack said. “To me, it doesn’t matter what you’re suffering from. If you can just set your mind and heart to it then anything’s possible. Believe me, I’ve been on the injury list myself.”

Christie looked up at Black Jack as she intently heard what he said. She thought that in some ways, Black Jack made a point about being a pokemon trainer.

As the conversation continued, Kesner noticed his daughter talking with ‘strangers’, much to his discomfort.

“Something wrong, Prof. Kesner?” Oak asked.

“It’s Christie,” Kesner said worriedly. “Oak, you’re the only person I still trust since my wife died. Tell me, do they look like strangers to you?”

“Of course not,” Oak said. “I know how concerned you can get, my friend. But trust me, you’re daughter’s now in safe hands.”

“And what about Black Jack? I heard some bad things about him.”

“Yes, I know he can be a different person at times but he would never hurt a child.”

“Perhaps we should continue to discuss our research in one of the spare rooms privately.”

“Agreed,” Oak said as he turned towards the young ones. “Listen, everyone,” Oak said getting their attention. “Prof. Kesner, Gary and I have a few plans to discuss in the other room. Do any one of you have plans?”

“I got a motorbike to fix,” Black Jack said.

“Since we’re going to the Seveii Islands, then I’m thinking about getting a few things for my parents. They like to get souvenirs from different cities,” Alice said. The others think they should also go shopping with her for more supplies.

They invited Christie to come with them. “I think not,” Kesner replied. “I’m afraid that she has to remain here with Shakespeare.”

“Why’s that?” Black Jack asked.

“I… I want her to be safe,” Kesner said nervously. “Besides, it’s her first time in this city so she might get lost.”

Black Jack looked over to Oak, wondering if he should reason with Kesner. Knowing what he wanted to do, he shook his head signalling a no.

“Tell you what, I think that she could do with a little sightseeing on the beach. It’s not far from here and she could do with some company next to Shakespeare.”

“Will she be in trouble?” Kesner asked, slightly hesitant.

“She won’t be far away from us, she’ll be fine. What could happen?”

Kesner gave this a long thought. “Very well, but who are you going to recommend to watch over her?”

A familiar snore gave Black Jack a clue. He looked over to Jerry, who was still sleeping through every conversation that had just occurred after his breakfast. He walked over to him and slammed his hand on the table in front of him, waking him up.

Jerry quickly moved his head around in shock. He then looked up at the frowning Black Jack, who was looking down on him. “I’m sorry,” Black Jack said in a false apologetic way. “Did I wake you?”
    -----------------------------------
    More coming! Reviews please!

While you people wait for the next chapter, how about we 'ask the characters'. You can ask the characters whatever question you want... as long as it's not awkward. *Wink wink*

Again, sorry to make you people wait... again.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 18th January 2006 at 1:59 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

XD Nidoking tackling Oak. That was just priceless, and you know it.

I can understand Professor Kesner feeling the need to be protective of Christie, but I do still kind of feel bad for her being so sheltered. I hope she will get to get out and have plenty of memorable experiences.

Questions for the characters? ....Ah...gee, I don't really have any to speak of... ^^;; Mmmmmm....Uh, okay, Tracey? I'm sure that sketching Pokémon is probably the best, but, uh, would you ever, perhaps, draw a picture of a person in...let's say, a less than dignified position? Like, for example...Jerry, sleeping like a log with his mouth hanging open comically and snoring, possibly even drooling a bit? XP Sorry...but come on, the image just begs it. IT'S FUNNY! XD
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

this chapter was cool

lol on nidoking attackking oak
    Hey, I'm Firewater- Steel Gym Leader of the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League
    Check out the PASBL Rules Site to read up on the League, read the Getting Started Thread to learn how to make a team, and stop by our Time Out thread to chat or ask questions.

Sike Saner: Huh. Odd. I thought that Nidoking tackling would be funny but not hilariously funny. Don’t worry about Christie, she will.

Questions for the characters? ....Ah...gee, I don't really have any to speak of... ^^;; Mmmmmm....Uh, okay, Tracey? I'm sure that sketching Pokémon is probably the best, but, uh, would you ever, perhaps, draw a picture of a person in...let's say, a less than dignified position? Like, for example...Jerry, sleeping like a log with his mouth hanging open comically and snoring, possibly even drooling a bit? XP Sorry...but come on, the image just begs it. IT'S FUNNY! XD
    Tracey says: Darn. I should’ve sketched him but I kinda got sidetracked while I was sketching the pokemon. Maybe next time.

Firewater: Thanks.

Spoiler for the next chapter:     Spoiler:

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

poli dude Guest

Smile thanx

thanx 4 the help i have done it on the author cafe thingy. i love reading ur thing its the best. i like the mewtwo bit

No problem. I like the fact that you like my fics but like I said before, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Progress report: Nothing much but I have more things planned for this series:
    1.     Spoiler:

2.     Spoiler:

3.     Spoiler:

4.     Spoiler:
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 23rd January 2006 at 11:53 AM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast