View Poll Results: From the past 2 series, which is your favourite battle scene / Pokemon battle so far?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tyranitar vs Blaziken (Series 1, Episode 2, Chapter 4)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack Vs Cassandra (Series 1, Episode 3, Chapter 5)

0 0%
  • Black Jack Vs Mewtwo (Series 1, Episode 4, Chaptesr 2 – 3)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack Vs Ash (Series 1, Episode 7, Chapters 2 – 4)

5 17.24%
  • Black Jack and Ash Vs William Mane (Series 1, Episodes 9 and 10)

2 6.90%
  • Ash Vs Mutant Kecleon (Series 2, Episode 5, Chapter 2)

3 10.34%
  • Wes and co. Vs Team Dark's tank (Series 2, Episode 3, Chapter 2 - 3)

1 3.45%
  • Black Jack Vs Damien Tusk (Series 2, Episode 10, Chapters 1 – 2)

1 3.45%
  • Black Jack, Ash and Wes Vs Team Dark’s psycho pokemon (Series 2, Episode 11, Chapter 1 – 3)

5 17.24%
  • Other (Please Specify in post)

2 6.90%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pokemon Impact 3 (Rated PG13)

Sike: About Black Jack and the Mews… *taps on the nose* I’m not saying anything. ^^ Yep, now that Black Jack took off, you can only imagine what’s going to happen (I know since I’m the guy writing this stuff). One thing for certain, you ain’t seen nothing yet! ^^

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

O.O This is one heck of a fic! It's AWESOME! I hope it goes on for a loooong time.

HOI: Thank you... hehe... you have no idea. ^^

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Epilogue

Alice and her two friends, Jerry and Keith were walking down an empty path of a forest in Hoenn. It has been a month since Black Jack left the group and everyone went their separate ways to carry on with their journeys and duties. They soon came to a road that split into two different directions. They had their map out to see which road led to. But there was a problem…

“Why have you got the map of Johto with you?” Keith asked getting annoyed.

“It reminds me of what great food they had,” Jerry replied, feeling rather embarrassed.

“Where’s the map of Hoenn?”

“I must’ve left it… somewhere…”

With a vacant expression, Alice took a coin out of her pocket and flipped it into the air before catching it.

There’s nothing you can say
    Nothing you can do
    Nothing in between
    You know the truth
    Nothing left to face
    Nothing left to lose
    Nothing takes your place

Keith let out a small frustrated sigh. “You’re in charge of the maps, aren’t you?”

“Well, it does kinda explain that I’m the one who carries the big bag,” Jerry said sheepishly. As they were about to say another word, Alice walked past them. “Hey, Alice, where are you going?” he asked.

“The coin said to go left,” Alice said with a small smile, with a hint of hope that this route would take them to their destination. “If there’s something you’re not sure of, sometimes you got to take a chance. That’s what…”

She abruptly stopped when she said the last word. She had a shocked look on her face before turning it into a look of sorrow. “…A good guy once taught me…” she finished sadly. Knowing who that good guy was both of her friends looked down in sadness. They knew he was no longer teaming up with them. To them, he was more than just a travelling buddy, a fighting partner, and a mentor. He was more like… a father figure.

Jerry remembered the time when he and his pokemon were training with Black Jack and his group of fighters until he got tired after ten minutes. That annoyed Black Jack after training him for weeks, stating that Jerry should’ve gotten used to it by the time. Because of that, he angrily left him lying in a forest. Jerry sat up, and thought about what was wrong with him for long minutes until finally figuring out that he lacked the heart of being a trainer. Since that time, he trained for long hours in the same forest with his pokemon. For instance, he and his pokemon had a kick a tree, until they kicked up to a thousand times or until the tree broke. Another example was that they had to hold on to a tree branch for long seconds, which was unfortunate for his Snorlax because he was too heavy. Soon, after all that training, Jerry and his pokeon friends fell on their backs, heavily breathing in and out, unable to move a muscle for the time being. Suddenly, Jerry felt a towel placed on his face. He quickly reacted by sitting up after the towel off in shock. He saw Black Jack standing in front, this time with a small smile. “Do you know how long you were training?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” Jerry replied, scratching his head.

“Six hours. Without bread or water.”

Jerry’s eyes widened with shock after hearing that. “A lot of time outside of training, you’ve been stuffing yourself with food. Usually, the pokemon would take after their trainers and it seemed to me that your pokemonm have been stuffing themselves too,” Black Jack explained.

Jerry guiltily looked back at his pokemon. “It’s kinda funny that I eat so much but I still have this skinny figure,” he said, letting out a small laugh.

“C’mon, Jerry,” Black Jack said turning into the other direction. “Let’s head back to the pokemon centre.”

Keith remembered his time with Black Jack. He was alone in one of the borrowed rooms of the pokemon centre. He was looking at a photo of himself and a blond man over twice his age, both wearing casual clothing and they stood in front of their house smiling. “That’s your dad, huh?” asked a voice, taking this spiky blond by surprise.

“Black Jack! What are you doing here?” Keith asked in shock.

“We’re staying in this room, aren’t we? You didn’t have to get all surprised and everything,” Black Jack asked in response before taking another glimpse of the picture. “Is that him?”

“Yeah,” Keith replied downheartedly putting the photo in his bag, which was resting on his bed.

Black Jack patted the young man on the back a couple of times. “I don’t think your old man wants to see you this way,” he said coolly and understandably. “He wants you to be safe and you’re with us now, not Team Ocean. Move on.”

Keith looked at Black Jack, still with a disheartened expression. “No one is safe, Black Jack,” he replied. “Team Ocean is a dangerous gang. Guys that knew them either get scared or killed.”

“And guys that annoy me gets crippled,” Black Jack replied simply with a smile. “So as long as you don’t do that, you’re fine.”

Keith let out a slightly amused chortle because of Black Jack’s statement. “You are a gentleman, sir,” he said.

“C’mon, kid. We’re gonna get some lunch,” Black Jack said as he walked away.

After seeing the man in black leave the room, Keith took the photo out and looked at it again. “[I’m safe now, dad],” he thought. “[You don’t have to worry about me anymore].”

He also remembered the day he avenged his father’s death by helping to defeat the organisation he once belonged to and hated the most, Team Ocean. For that, he was truly grateful to his friends.

Overall, despite Black Jack’s enjoyment of making other people and pokemon suffer, a part of him still held a heart of… goodness.

“C’mon, you guys,” Alice said, snapping them out of their trance. “We gotta get to the next city before sundown.”

The boys nodded as they began to follow her. Somehow, in their minds, she reminded them of their black clothed mentor.

There’s nothing left to prove
    Nothing I won't do
    Nothing like the pain
    I feel for you
    Nothing left to hide
    Nothing left to fear
    I am always here

In the Orre Region, the Orre Pack were doing their business as usual being a mercenary group. This time, they got themselves in a pokemon brawl, where pokemon fought each other without instructions of their trainers because they were physically getting involved as well. Most noticeably, Rui was smashing everyone in sight with her gigantic mallet. Soon, all of the baddies were knocked out and Detective Stevens found a folder that was labelled ‘Secret Plans’.

“Speaking of which, I got of my own,” he said. “Who wants to be spies?”

“Me! Please! Please pick me!” Rui cried excitedly holding her hand up, as did her Plusle but in his own words.

With a smile, Stevens looked at Wes, Isaac and Mecha, who were pointing at the over-enthusiastic girl. “Okay then,” Stevens as he went to make his exit. “It’s you two, Wes and Wolfpack.”

“Hey! You can’t pick me!” Isaac said as he and the others hurriedly followed the detective. “I left the iron on back at the agency!”

“Aw! I wanted to do it,” Rui complained.

Wes let out a small, annoyed sigh, knowing why Rui was never chosen to do individual tasks. “Some things never change,” he said.

When they say you’re not that strong
    Well you're not that weak
    It’s not your fault
    When you climb up to that hill
    Up to your place
    I hope you’re well

In Cerulean City, the gym was being fixed after the damage Team Ocean done. Ash and his friends were a big help in doing so with the help of their pokemon. While they did so, Ash couldn’t help but wonder how Black Jack and his former students were doing after they split up.

At another location, a Dragonite dived down towards a human with all the speed it could gather but the human easily dodged out of the way. They were fighting against each other on large rocky mountains. There were other pokemon species watching this with intent and strong focus. The Dragonite tried many physical and elemental attacks it could but it still proved to be futile after the human either dodged or blocked each one, much to the dragon’s frustration.

What you want
    What you lost
    What you had
    What is gone is over

The human grew bored of this and decided to go on the attack. “Work on your speed a little bit more,” he said before running towards his opponent. The orange dragon flew directly towards him. Suddenly, the human vanished, much to the Dragonite’s surprise before feeling a painful impact in its gut, courtesy of the human’s fist.

The Dragonite crashed landed to the ground after feeling the pain, clutching its midsection. A Salamence roared with anger and fear before he attempted to fly towards his mate, only to be physically stopped by a Feraligatr and mentally by a Metagross while the human slowly walked towards her with a sadistic smile on his face. “Don’t attack your target head-on,” he said.

What you’ve got
    What you love
    What you need is real

Elsewhere, an Espeon got knocked down a by Machoke’s Fire Punch attack, much to the shock of the girl who was the Esepon’s trainer. “C’mon, Alice! You can do this!” yelled one of his male friends. The other stood calmly, observing the battle.

Alice was challenged by a young trainer to a pokemon battle. Despite that her pokemon had a type advantage where Psychic attacks were stronger than Fighting ones, she was at a losing end. She gnarled her teeth in frustration. All this time after she and her uncle went their separate ways she felt noting but uselessness because of a number of bad things she remembered over the past five yeas she had with her uncle, thus losing her inner fire and a number of battles… until this very moment.

If it’s not enough
    It’s not enough
    It’s not enough, I’m sorry
    If it’s not enough

She decided that enough was enough. She cannot feel useless anymore. She let out an angry yell that echoed throughout the entire forest before going on the attack again.

It’s not enough!

That angry yell never reached the place that was far away from her location. The human held the hurt Dragonite by the head, ready to give her a knockout blow with his fist when he turned the other way. No sooner than a second, he felt a punch hit him in the stomach and turned towards the culprit. It was the Dragonite, who seemed to be on the verge of becoming unconscious. “Nice work,” he said. “We’re finished for today.”

It’s not enough!

With that said, he placed her arm around his neck to support her because she felt too weak to walk after that harsh training. As quick as he could, he began to walk to one of the caves where he had medical equipment there. He was stopped by a Tyranitar and the Salamence. “(So what made you stop)?” the Tyranitar growled while Salamence quickly walked over to his mate.

It’s not enough!

The human gently placed the Dragonite on the Salamence’s back. Both looked at each other in the eyes and nodded in an understanding that it was about training, like they did it in the old days. The Salamence began walking away to the cave. The human looked back at the Tyranitar, remembering the question, before looking the other way. “I want to think,” he said, thinking about his niece and what she and her friends were doing at that moment. The human that was training the dragons and pokemon of his own was Black Jack.

It’s not enough!

A distance away, a shadowy figure was spying on him…
    ---------------------
    END!

So that’s it. The end of series three. You’re probably thinking up a series of questions now, huh? One of which, I bet is that when is the new series coming out. For once, I’m going to say I don’t know yet because I’m still working on it but it’ll be done. If I can tell you thing... you ain’t seen nothing yet.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 29th February 2008 at 2:14 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Ha, Jerry's little goof-up with the map was pretty funny, I thought. Carrying a map for the wrong region just because said region happened to have food that he liked... XD Well, this is Jerry we're talking about, so of course he'd do such a thing. XD

Also, I noticed that Rui went into her Amy Rose mode again. Awesome.

And oh wow... I wonder who that shadowy figure there at the end could be? o.o Maybe the answer will be revealed sometime in the next series--guess there's another reason to be interested in finding out what'll happen next. ^^

Congratulations on completing series three! ^^
    Last edited by Sike Saner; 4th March 2008 at 9:00 AM.
    Looking for my fics? They're right here!

To everyone:

It has been an absolute pleasure writing the Pokemon Impact Series, including this one. I like to thank everyone who took the time to read and enjoy the fic. I also thank everyone who reviewed it, who gave out their criticisms and expressed their favourite moments. I thank every one of you because it means so much.

You guys aren’t the only ones I want to thank. I want to thank the guys who have entertaining people before I did and those who are entertaining today... and including those who are no longer here with us. Ronnie Barker, Mike Awesome, Jeremy Beadle and Eddie Guerrero to name a few. Thank you.

But that doesn’t mean that it’s all over yet. I still got a couple more series to write up and I hope you guys keep on reading cos you ain’t seen nothing yet! ^^

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567