Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Baby James (424)

Wow..... it's shoking that he left it behind.

Well, he cried a lot when he knew he had too, and I suppose that he felt like he just had to go on. At least he left Chime with his grandparents instead of with some random pokemon, like he did with Wheezing. I don't think he wanted to abandon it though, it was sorta Jessie and Meowth who influenced him to go on, and I think he'll miss it. Oh, and I hope Wobbufett burns in hell.... it's getting so old and I wish she'd leave it behind.

This episode still proves that James HAS a heart, and Jessie doesn't.

Oh, and what's with the corny voices?
    #spp chat staff; drews_girl kintana tenten mello akemi karin && pm chat complaints please.
    fantastic pair \\ epic twin
    i do the #spp nightshift. [x] couldn't do it alone [x] thanks guys <3 [/CENTER]

Banner > 46800 pixels so it was ~removed~! Read the signature rules.

New voice actors, maybe?

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/compar...ier/ep148.html

Dogasu finally got a comparison up for this episode.

No, they did not say Team Right. They said Team Rocket. Silly Dogasu. Dogasu will be getting an e-mail from me soon...

Credit to Mimiori Kiryu for the SONVA banner.

I claimed Midna as my bishie in the bishie thread.

This episode brung tears to my eyes... The music that was being played while James left his Chimecho was so sad! But the voice actors in this episode was not a good one. But they are soon to get better in the mare future. Which they do. Other than that, this was one extreamly sad episode! 7.5/10
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

if anyone knows the song when chimecho leaves could they send a email to me through serebii
    [IMG]http://i9.*******.com/47wh3rc.png[/IMG]
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

Caught three shinys:
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Starvia
    shiny stunky

This was a sad episode. :/

I really liked the moment James was having a good heart, like when he powned Meowth and Jessie in that fight.

It was a good but sad Episode. I hope we'll see Chimecho again in the feature.

In case you didn't notice,Meowth broke the fourth wall by pointing at us and saying "and youse guys better cover your eyes!"

Sorry this may be bumbing but I had to tell you
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

...TR ALWAYS breaks the fourth wall. This is nothing new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

I liked this episode, it was a change from "See a pokemon, help a pokemon, the end" fillers that have gotten old

The episode almost made me cry when James had to leave Chimecho, but at least he got Mime Jr. instead!

Marching On Together

English And Proud

After rewatching this (very emotional) episode, I have a quick question...what the hell happened to Phanpy's Hidden Power?! I didn't even know it knew that attack before I saw this episode. o_O

This was sad poor Chimecho and James gets a Mr.Mime and James goes against his friends(for this episode!)

Well, I certainly didn't enjoy James leaving Chimecho behind. James really cared for it... and he's a really caring person in general. I guess this episode showed me just how much he does care.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

i cried this whole episode not because he left chimeco behind but because the voice change for James was so bad eric stuart was so awesome as James but this new guy. i know he has to make the character his own but i still dont like it.

Poor Chimecho, I liked that Pokemon...

This was a rather sad episode, James clearly didn't want to leave Chimecho behind, but at least Mime Jr. joined. Cacnea and Phanphy sure did give Jessie, Seviper and Meowth a thrashing though, which, I'll admit, they did deserve.

I like this episode. I think Mime Jr is a lot better than Chimecho. But seeing him leave Chimecho like that was painful.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Oh best episode, it had my fave character and Pokemon...i miss Chimy..it was a great Pokemon...
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I think Mime Jr. made a nice addition to Team Rocket, he brings a bit of extra comedy to them.

It was a little strange that Munchlax seemed to recover faster than Chimecho, and it was really sad when James left it behind.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

it was a bit of a sad episode when james left chimecho, oh well good episode iguess.

This is a great episode. Nice to see a different side to James and him turning against Team Rocket. In response to some of the earlier posts, who is Manene? I knew James caught a Mime Jr, which was always copying his hand and face movements but some earlier posts are saying he caught a Manene. I am assuming that Manene is the Japanese word for Mime Jr.

I feel sorry for James. He had to leave behind his dear-loving Chimecho. At least he got Mime Jr. Mime Jr. has been a great addition to the team and i love when mimics James sometimes.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    In case you didn't notice,Meowth broke the fourth wall by pointing at us and saying "and youse guys better cover your eyes!"

Sorry this may be bumbing but I had to tell you
    I don't remeber that part, unless you are talking about when Meowth and Jessie were alone and they did that evil laugh part. I thought James said you better cover your eyes to the two sometime during it.

I don't think the episode was that bad, I think James seem to shine in this kind of episodes Holy Matriomy for example. Although their voices weren't so great but they do get better (I have been watching 1-half of 11 marathon, it's really strange when you are watching S8 and then S9 the voices change, I know why though)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I don't like the dub title but I really liked the story in this episode. We got to meet some of James' old caretakers at his summer home which was a surprise. They both seemed like nice people and it's sad to see James disappoint them by being a criminal. Anyway, I'm glad James left Chimecho behind. I didn't want it to suffer along with TR for the rest of the saga so it's better for it to have stayed behind. I'm also glad that James got Mime Jr. as a replacement. A happy ending, in a way. 8/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 18th November 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Too bad that Chimecho left. it was so poor...

but Mime JR is cute too, so it's fine.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Poor James and chimecho. A very deep episode that nearly moved me to tears. I'm so glad that he got mime jr. to help ease the pain a bit.

I have never come so close to crying at Pokemon since I saw Heroes. The part where James was pretty much saying goodbye to Chimecho was that sad. I am glad he got a new friend in Mime Jr. Also, like someone said a few pages back, how did Munchlax and Chimecho get sick?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast