Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Baby James (424)

Default Sweet Baby James (424)

Sweet Baby James!

Almost at the Battle Frontier, Ash & Co. have to rush to the nearest Pokémon Center due to Munchlax being ill. However all they find is a mansion with two old people in with their Mime Jr. However this house used to belong to James who's Chimecho is also ill. With Team Rocket invading the mansion, James is hesitant to fight Ash & Co. and the servants of the Mansion. Will his history be unraveled?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Right, got some bad news

It seems James left his Chimecho at the Mansion and took Manene

Considering Chimecho is in the intro and ending with Manene, it raises an eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Right, unless my translation is wrong

Seems James left his Chimecho at the Mansion and took Manene
    So ur saying this james masion and he left Chicmeco ang Got Manane
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

This is very disturbing news indeed. One must wonder how drugged up the writers were when making this episode.

I knew he'd leave Chimecho and take Manene! Bad idea, why couldn't he keep both with him?
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Sounds like a real tear-jerker seeing James leave his Chimecho behind. I happened to like how much James cared for it. I hope they don't make Manene be another of James' dream pokemon from when he was a lad.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Blaziken master Guest

Jeez the writers never fail to suprise us don't they?Its weird because both pokemon are in the intro

And people say the writers are too predictable now

Factory Head Noland Guest

I'm shocked! James loved (LOVED) Chimecho, why would he leave it?!

I will miss the chime at the end of the motto, Manene better do something good at the end of the intro.

The writers have just knocked one out of the park with this one, total shock and surprise. I really loved Chimecho aswell...

LMAO. My, my, my. What a surprising development this has turned out to be, ne?

Writer 1: Hey, you know we gave Kojiro that Chiirin AGES ago, right?
    Writer 2: Oh, that thing? Man, we sure let the animation crew off easy with that one. It barely ever moves, haw haw *choke on coffee*
    Writer 1: Yeah, thats really getting my goat. Why should THEY get it easy, whilst we're stuck writing boring plotlines?
    Writer 2: Well, if you're so frustrated, just replace the thing with something thats constantly moving. Like...uhhh...Manene, that mimic clown thing!
    Writer 1:N-n-n-naniiii!?! But we haven't even had Chiriin DO anything thus far! Isn't it kinda awkward to dump it in favour of another marketting gimmick? :/
    Writer 2:....So?
    Writer 1: ...well, can't be logic like that. So, up for writing a script at the lunch hour and spending the rest of the day playing the Xbox?
    Writer 2: Word.

But, y'know, despite another cheap way to shove marketting gimmicks down our throats, it still looks like its going to be a halfway decent episode ^.^
    And I do think Manene has a lot of potential in the humour department, so perhaps its for that best? Having that thing imitate all of the Rocket's funky body-language and spaced-out expressions sounds like fun to moi~
    Last edited by Gravy; 13th October 2005 at 4:17 PM.

Chiriin...GONE?! ;o;

How could James leave Chimecho? That's like...Ash evolving Pikachu or something [I know not to that extreme but STILL!]
    He loved Chimecho, he would've done anything for it, so I *really* don't understand why he would have just...left it. Especially for a stupid Manene >.>

But as Serebii has said, Chimecho is still in the Opening and Ending...sooo something may be up. And if Chimecho is in the Intro/End and is still being written out of the show, what hope does that leave for Dustox?

WHY MUST THE BATTLE FRONTIER BE SO HORRIBLE?!

Chimecho... GONE?! I can't believe the writers now (well in a sense I can. They are the same writers that ruined the Hoenn League and so on). Where this could have been a turning point for Chimecho's character, they go and get rid of the poor thing. I reckon it would have been great in battle.

However, along with the rest of you guys, I am puzzled as to why both Manene AND Chimecho are in the Intro. Either Chimecho will be making a comeback (please, writers!) or....

.... the writers are officially on drugs.

EDIT: Saying this though, Manene does look kinda cool. Maybe we will all come to love it instead of seeing it as a thing for marketing. But still, Chimecho, come back!!
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 13th October 2005 at 4:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    But, y'know, despite another cheap way to shove marketting gimmicks down our throats, it still looks like its going to be a halfway decent episode ^.^
    Stop shoving the "Shoving 'blank blank' down our throats" saying down our throats!

It's so obvious this would happen.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Stop shoving the "Shoving 'blank blank' down our throats" saying down our throats!
    Hey, its got a better ring to it than 'Cram profitable characters into thy gullet' :P

....or has it?....

*gasp*...Holy crap on a stick!

Just when I was getting used to Chimecho. I can't wait to see what happens. More importantly, I can't wait to read what Heracross has to say about this!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I seriously hope Manene doesn't replace Chimecho in the Motto now. I guess Manene is going to be one of those pokes that constantly come out of their Pokeball eh?

The writers are ruining James' character even more. After all the development of him and his connection with Chimecho, for him to just abandon it...it just completely ruins James' character. Guess all those scenes between James and Chimecho were utterly useless then eh?

I dont think its as simple as just abandoning it

Well, isn't that dandy. Why the hell are the writers breaking up everybody's teams? If anything's gotten old, it's Wobbuffet, who aside from last week's episode, hasn't done anything worthwhile since Johto. If you have a good tearjerker episode going, why kill it?

At least tell me there were references to the cast of "Holy Matrimony".
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Yeah, I got the prediction right, Chimecho was left at the house, and Manene joins TR, uh oh!

Wow its only 12:20 where I live and already we know what happened. I'm sure gonna miss Chimecho .

I'll bet the anti-4th Gen advertisers won't like this one.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Chimecho was cool, sucks that it leaves. But at least James got another Pokemon.

NO! It can't be! Chimecho cannot be gone! And James STILL has less pokemon than Jessie! This better be temporary!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Hey, its got a better ring to it than 'Cram profitable characters into thy gullet' :P

....or has it?....
    You absolutely MUST replace it with this wonderful new saying. 'Gullet'... priceless!

Now for something completely on topic.~

I have no clue how they plan to integrate Manene. Chimecho was barely doing anything at it was. So now they change it up (for yet another new gen. Pokemon)? Batman is ulalulaelualeualing in his grave right now.

And dear gawrsh, what about Cacnea? EVOLVE IT OR DROP IT. And Wobbuffet? WORSE. Cacnea's shtick has gotten OLDER THAN JESUS RIDING A DINOSAUR and Wobbuffet's only funny on occasion.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

im soooo heart broken!! Chimecho was sooo cute ='( anyways, i hope Manene acutally does something in the series other than dance and be happy -_-
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2qlg3v8.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure what the writers saw bad in Chimecho. Usually when we get a move this early for one of the newer additions it must mean the writers felt the pok&#233;mon didn't appeal at all to the show.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast